- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Looks like Sam just can't keep away after his first experience...

“Hah! Have some ‘Mega Combo’ sucker!” Sam taunted as he mashed buttons on a game controller.

Ben threw down his controller in frustration. “Dude, how do you always manage to pull that off at the last second? You know, I’d like to win sometimes!”

Sam chuckled at his friend’s dismay at losing once again. “You know what the dicks online say… ‘git good, noob!’.”

“Yeah, I think I’ve had just about enough ‘gitting good’ for the moment.” Ben stood up from his reclined position on the floor of Sam’s room. “Toilet break” he stated, heading out of the bedroom door and across the hall to the bathroom.

As Ben opened the bathroom door there was a startled “OH!” and he found himself face to face with Sam’s mother, who was only wearing her bra and panties. He paused, like a startled deer in headlights, though didn’t miss the opportunity to look Debbie over. “Ah! Sorry, the door was open and…” he eventually blurted out.

Debbie regained her composure quickly, making shooing motions “Ok, come on, out!” though she couldn’t quite hide her smile as she noticed how he had cheekily kept looking.

Ben backed out of the door as Debbie closed it and headed to the downstairs toilet. A few minutes later he was back in Sam’s room, a big grin on his face.

“Sorry I took a while, but I had to take care of something… I just bumped into your mum in her underwear!”

Sam raised his eyebrows at this “Please tell me it was by accident…”

“Of course! But seriously, you mother is hot!”

Sam glanced at his door, which was standing slightly open “Dude, keep your voice down!”

Speaking a little more quietly now, Ben persevered “I mean, be honest… have you ever snuck a peek when she’s in the bath or shower or something?”

Sam quickly protested, a little too emphatically “Of course not! Never! No!”

“Uh huh… I think that sounds like a ‘yes’ to me.”

Sam felt his whole body flush with heat, embarrassed at being pushed on the subject. “I mean… you know, not deliberately or anything, but she’s always leaving the door open to the bathroom and stuff, so I guess in that way I have…”

Outside the door, standing very quietly, Debbie smiled to herself as she listened in.

Ben let out a sigh “You’re so lucky! Have you ever … you know … imagined doing anything with her?”

Debbie almost made a noise when she heard that question. She forced herself to be as still as possible, not wanting to interrupt and miss the answer.

“Oh come on! She’s my mother!” Sam protested, feeling hotter still.

“Dude, she’s you step-mum. She’s like, what, only twelve years older than you or something? it really wouldn’t be that weird to fantasise about her.” Even Ben looked a little shy as he continued “I mean, she’s been single a while now, maybe you wouldn’t even need to fantasise?” he gave a wiggle of his eyebrows in case his point wasn’t obvious enough.

“I…” he stopped himself before he continued his obviously futile protests. “Ok, fine. Yes, I’ve thought about it. I’m a young guy who lives on his own with a hot woman, of course I’ve fantasied about all sorts of things.”

Ben slapped him on the shoulder. “Finally, a bit of honesty. So, what sorts of things?”

Debbie was starting to feel a bit guilty listening in to the two of them, however she was also thinking loudly to herself ‘Yes, what sorts of thing?’

His defences broken, Sam didn’t really feel the need to hold back. “Pretty much anything and everything. I saw her in the shower a few days back, bending over away from the door to pick up something.” At mentioning it, his mind brought up the memory, her smooth backside facing towards him. As she bent over her pussy briefly becoming visible, dark soft folds parting ever so slightly to reveal a hint of went pink within. “I imagined just stepping in there with her and burying my face in her soft wet pussy.”

Debbie bit the edge of her lip slightly as she remembered the incident herself. She’d spotted his reflection in the shiny bathroom tiles, sneaking a peek at her. She was about to tell him off for peeping, but instead had had the spur of the moment impulse to give him a little show, and instead pretended to pick something up, pushing her backside out a lot more than necessary. ‘Huh, I wonder what he’d have done if I’d invited him in instead…’ she found herself wondering.

Ben looked impressed with his friend’s response. “That’s more like it! Who knows, maybe you’ll progress from fantasy to reality, eventually.” He sighed to himself “Damn, you’re a lucky git.”

“Hah! I doubt it, she’s still my step-mum!” he picked up Ben’s controller and tossed it onto his lap. “Now moving on from that topic, I think it’s time you tried to beat me again.”

“Ugh, fiiiine, one more time. You need to set a handicap or something”

Debbie quietly stepped back towards her own room, grinning to herself. ‘I wonder how I should tease him next time?’ she found herself thinking.

-----

An hour later, Sam and Ben were still playing ‘Super Street Tekken: Dead or Alive 7’ when Debbie stepped into the room. She was dressed in a slinky tight black dress with a very low cut revealing ample cleavage.

“I’m off out with the girls, don’t wait up, it’ll be another late one. Order takeout if you want.” She said, taking a quick note of where both their eyes settled before looking up to her face.

“Ok, have fun!” Sam replied, quickly forcing his attention back to the screen before his eyes wondered anywhere else on her body.

“I will.” She replied, leaving the room and heading downstairs.

Once she was out of earshot, Ben let out a quiet whistle. “Man, you need to get some of that.”

Sam rolled his eyes “Ugh, not this again.”

Ben raised his hands in mock defence “Ok ok.”

They heard the front door slam as Debbie left the house.

“Sooo, what’s the plan for this evening?” Ben asked.

Sam looked unsure of himself for a moment before he answered. “I… thought that maybe… perhaps we could go to Kinks again?”

“Ooooh, someone enjoy themselves last time?”

Sam still looked a bit nervous “Yeah, it was quite the experience. I’ve been thinking about it all week… I really want to do it again.”

Ben glanced at his phone “Sure, I don’t see why not. Will Debbie be ok with you going out?”

“Probably. She’ll be back super late herself, as long as we’re back before two in the morning it’ll be fine, she’ll never know.”

Ben chuckled “Or you’ll turn into a pumpkin?” then looked thoughtful for a moment. “You know, I’m surprised I’ve never bumped into your mum on a night out. Where does she usually go?”

“With the girls? Some place called ‘Electric Dreams’ or something. Never been there myself.”

Ben thought for a moment. “Huh, funny, I know most places in town. I guess I’ll have to look that one up. Anyway, we best get ready and head out now if you plan to get back before pumpkin-o-clock.”

Sam gave Ben a sour look before replying “I’ll have quick shower in the ensuit and a change of clothes. You can use the main bathroom.”

As Sam headed to the shower he found his heart already beating harder, excited for the night ahead. ‘Ah! I really hope she’s there this time…` he thought.

----

“Hey Anne” Debbie called as she approached the check-in desk.

“Heya Debs. Another ‘Night out with the girls’ is it?”

“You bet it is! Usual setup please.”

Anne tapped some keys on her computer “Right you are. It’s a bit quiet tonight mind, and not many requests for your setup.”

Debbie shrugged “I’m sure someone’ll come along.”

Anne handed a key card to Debbie. “Door 71a, left corridor, about halfway down.”

“Thanks Anne, have a good evening!”

Anne chuckled “I always do.”

A few minutes later the entrance door slid open as Ben and Sam entered the reception and approached the desk.

“Good evening Anne” Ben said as he approached.

“And to you Ben.” She looked past him to Sam, a brief look of surprise crossed her face and she stifled a small laugh into a cough. “Ahem!”

Ben glanced at Sam before turning back to the desk. “What was that about?”

Anne gave a tiny shrug as she replied “Nothing I can talk about, strict privacy rules etc etc”

Ben raised an eyebrow at that but knew better than to push on that rule “Fair enough. I’ll take another lucky dip I think… though perhaps nothing food related this time? It took three days before the smell of peanut butter went way.”

Anne started clicking through records. “Hmmm… nope. Nope. Ah, there they are. Have you ever done a ‘multiple’?”

“I assume you don’t mean a threesome…”

Anne thought for a moment. “No, but it’s not far off. You’re good with your hands, right?”

Ben shrugged “I guess, sure.”

Anne handed a key-card over. “You’ll do fine then, door 17 down on the right.” She then looked over to Sam. “And you…” she clicked a few things on her computer and held out a key-card “… will be wanting door 71b, left corridor, about halfway down.”

Sam looked puzzled “I do?”

Anne sighed “You want to know if the woman you were with last time is here today and if she is free?” the look on Sam’s face was the only answer she needed. “Then yes, door 71b.”

“Um, thanks…” Sam replied sheepishly.

Ben chuckled at his friend “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it. Anne is VERY good at knowing what people want.”

“And… how much does it cost? Sorry… Ben covered it last time as it was my birthday.”

Anne glanced at her screen. “For you, it’s a £10 admin fee. The other party is covering the cost of the room and facilities due to the nature of their entertainment.” She continued quickly knowing the question was coming “They don’t always get a partner but since the room is in use the full cost still needs covering. The more ‘extreme’ setups tend to work this way.”

“Oh, ok.” As Sam swiped his phone over the payment reader he couldn’t help thinking ‘It must be sad waiting around in a room on your own, hoping someone comes along who just happens to share your rare fetish.’ Though he did realise that was that someone now.

“Enjoy!” Anne called to the both of them. Glancing at Sam specifically she added “And don’t forget your mask, privacy and anomality is key around here.”

Ben headed down towards his door, calling over his shoulder “Have fun! Don’t forget to be out before two though.”

“I will.” Sam replied, heading off towards his door.

As he disappeared down the corridor, Anne looked back to her computer, grinning to herself as she looked over two customer records that were on screen. “Sam and Debbie Vandersmith. What a pair you make.” She said quietly to herself.


----

Cloths removed and mask in place, Sam look down the tapering corridor, his heart thundering in his chest in anticipation of what was to come. ‘Why am I so in to this?!’ he found himself asking. He had an answer to this own question though ‘Actually who cares… I just am!’ and he walked forward.

As he approached the big glass door, he noticed that instead of seeing a room through it, there seemed be a wall. He couldn’t quite tell what it was until the glass slid away.

He was standing in front of Samantha’s backside, pressed up against the wall so it covered the entrance to the room. Even though he was now staring at a wrinkled anus, which he noted was glistening with an oily sheen, he found himself thinking ‘Wow, she must be pretty flexible to get her legs spread like that!’ which he mentally noted really was not that important right now.

A familiar voice spoke “Welcome back James… Anne let me know you were heading in. If you’d like to make your way into me, we can get things started.”

There was something about the casual way she said it that made him more aroused than if she’d tried to be sexy about it.

He tried to keep his response calm as his body shivered with adrenalin. “Hi Samantha. I’ll head on in then!” He found he was a lot more confident when being told what do than if she’d told him to do whatever he wanted.

He stepped up to oiled ring before him. Samantha was laying on her front, her legs out either side doing the splits, her backside pressed firmly on the wall keeping her cheeks spread. Sam was just big enough to see over her the top of her buttocks and up her back.

‘Wow… I can’t believe I get to go inside that magnificent body again’ he thought, marvelling at even the curve of her back was sexy. As he stepped forward the glass door slid closed behind him with soft swishing noise. He brought his hands up and stroked them over the oiled skin surrounding her anus. At his touch, the wrinkled entrance before him tweaked tighter, squeezing out a bit of oil, then relaxed, the oil dribbling down a little way.

He considered toying with her a little, using his tongue and kissing, but then he remembered what happened last time. He was too small for that to be truly stimulating and he got the impression Samantha wasn’t that interested in foreplay. ‘I guess I’ll just head on in.’ which even he realised was an odd thought to have when contemplating someone’s anus.

Sam brought his hands together and bent over a little, aiming himself like a diver at her tight sphincter. He leant forward, pushing his hands directly into the centre of the wrinkled ring. His hands slid inside easily, the oil helping greatly, but Samantha couldn’t help tightening herself around his wrists. Even though she relaxed a little afterwards, the slightest movement or stimulation resulted in the tight squeeze coming back.

Sam noted how tight it, and that was just his wrists. It didn’t deter him though, if anything the prospect of being squeezed by her anus all the way in just made it more exciting.

He applied more force and his arms smoothly pushed deeper, soft hot flesh greeting his skin. With his arms in past the elbow, Samantha’s anus was now held slightly open, his face now close, looking into her soft pink rectum within, his arms disappearing into the soft walls ahead.

‘I can’t believe I’m doing this… I’m literally pushing myself into a sexy woman’s anus!’ His mind wouldn’t stop marvelling at the situation, no matter how much he tried to focus on the task at hand. He shook his head in an attempt to keep his own thoughts quiet before pushing himself forward. His arms went a little further, but Samantha’s anus was tightening with quite some force, stopping him short of his shoulders. He held still for a moment, waiting for the slightest hint of her relaxing. He felt it loosen a little and he pushed, but as soon as he did it tightened again, more so than it did before. This was accompanied by a small pleasurable moan from Samantha.

It was exciting and arousing as it was, but he found knowing that he was stimulating and pleasuring Samantha was almost more rewarding.

Sam pushed his legs back until his feet pressed against the closed door. Pushing against it, he shoved himself. With the added strength of his legs he lurched forward, Samantha’s sphincter stretching tightly around his shoulders. He heard a muffled gasp as his head plunged into the soft gut ahead of him. This was followed by an even more muffled moan combined with Samantha’s sphincter tightening more than before, feeling like it may dislocated his arm, before slipping suddenly over his shoulders and sliding down his torso. Now over the widest part of his body, the tightening ring of muscle pushed him deeper as it slid down to his waist.

The familiar heat of Samantha’s insides pressed in around his upper body, the busy noises of her gut filling his ears as he entered her. Her gut was quite tight around him, for as small as he was, he was still bigger than most things her gut was used to. He pushed his legs out straight, once again pressing against the glass door, only managing to move himself a fraction deeper, Samantha’s anus responding once again by pinching in around him.

Unable to move himself any deeper, Sam lay still, waiting to see what Samantha would do now. He felt her gut tighten a little around his lower body and legs, then relax, then tighten and relax again. Each time, he felt himself move a tiny amount deeper. The frequency and consistency let Sam know this was a deliberate effort on Samantha’s part, unlike her easily stimulated sphincter. Slowly but surely, he felt the warm wetness of her gut creep up his legs.

He could feel his erection switch against her bowl wall. ‘Oh my… she’s actually swallowing me with her backside!’ which was somehow far more erotic then what he had expect; that she’d reach down and just push him the rest of the way.

After what he guessed was a minute or so he felt the warmth come up around his feet, the outside world suddenly closed off as Samantha relaxed her backside, her anus closing firmly over his feet and her gut pulling in slightly as it relaxed, shoving his whole body a little further up into her intestine. ‘Gulping me down…’ he thought.

Everything was still for a moment, just the squirks and gurgles of her gut punctuating the passage of time. A sudden lurch of movement and a little pressure on his legs let Sam know Samantha was getting up, a swaying motion that she was walking and finally a weightless lurching sensation that ended with a sudden stop, which he guessed was that she had thrown herself on to the bed. His inner ear was telling him he was at angle, almost upside down.

He wanted to touch himself, but he found Samantha’s bowls too tight to move his arms down from the extended position they entered in. He didn’t have to worry about that for long though, as he felt something press against his legs quite firmly, then probe its way up to his thighs and rest on his erection.

Samantha was on the bed, a pillow under her lower back, propping her backside so it was aiming up with her back bent, her legs out either side in a mid-air crouch. She had a thumb in her pussy, pressed in as far as she could manage, pressing away and finding Sam in her gut. Her other hand was busy masturbating herself. As she found what felt like Sam’s crotch, she started gently pushing her thumb in and out of pussy, making sure to press onto his erection through her insides each time.

She was already extremely aroused from ‘swallowing’ Sam in the first place, so when she felt him shudder under her thumb as he came, she herself felt the shuddering bolt of pleasure as she climaxed.

Sam felt her climax as a tightening of her muscles around him, hearing extremely muffled cries of pleasure through her body. As her cries calmed and stopped, so did the muscles that were tightening around him.

Samantha dropped her legs and backside down on the bed and relaxed in post climax bless. She could feel Sam inside her, a constant sense of pressure just inside her backside. She concentrated and tensed her bowls around him, pushing him down against her sphincter. She was rewarded with the feeling of his feet starting to push out of her. She kept the pressure up, feeling her anus stretch tighter as more of him came out. With a surprising suddenness, the rest of his body slid smoothly out of her backside and flopped onto the bed.

Sam gasped in a breath of fresh air, the temperature in the room seeming much colder than it was after being trapped so tightly in Samantha’s hot gut.

Samantha sat up, looking down between her legs and smiling. “Hey James. I’m so pleased to see you again, I was hoping you’d be back.”

Sam smiled back up at her, laying on a damp patch of oil and gut mucous. “I wasn’t sure at first… but as the week went on, I felt like I needed to do this again. Not just because of the fetish… but also because of you, you’re the reason I came back. I wanted to see and pleasure you again.”

“Oh!” Samantha looked a little surprised. She didn’t come to KINKS to have a relationship, but… she appreciated the compliment, and there was something about James, something she couldn’t quite describe, that kept her from shooting down his gesture. “Well, aren’t you the little romantic, hm?”

“Hah! I don’t think anyone has ever accused me of that before!”

Samantha scooped him up with her hands so he was in a sitting position level with her face. She smiled warmly “Well, I like you too. Most of the guys who come through here are sort of… blunt? Or … hmm… I guess, focused on their own pleasure and what they get out of the experience. They want me to do my thing while they get off.”

Sam looked a little taken back “Wow! That’s so selfish.” Though he instantly realised how naïve that made him sound, especially to a woman who was clearly at least ten years older or more than himself.

Samantha chuckled and started to reply. “Well, you’d be su…”

There was a beeping and buzzing noise from the bedside. A flash of annoyance crossed her face as she reached over and grabbed her phone.

“Damn, it’s work, they never call out of hours unless it’s urgent. Gimme a sec.” and she tapped the phone and listened. “Uh huh. Ok. What, all of them?!” she sighed, listening to the call still. “Right, so… right now? Ok. See ya Monday.”

Sam could guess what was coming. “Work needs you, right?”

“I’m really sorry, something’s come up that can’t wait.”

“That’s ok. It happens. It sucks, but what can you do?” and he shrugged emphatically.

Samantha brightened up. “Ooooh… what can you do indeed! You don’t have any plans later do you?”

“I…” Sam considered his options. On the one hand, he should be home before his mother, on the other, a beautiful woman with the craziest fetish is asking him if he’ll stay. “I guess not… why?”

“How’d you like to keep me company at work?”

“I’d say I’d love to, but is that ok? I mean, won’t your work mind having me tag along?”

Samantha chuckled. “Oh silly, I don’t mean like that.” She lowered her hands so he was opposite her belly. “Who’s gonna know what’s in my stomach?”

“Oh! Wait, KINKS will let you do that? I mean, leave with me inside you?”

She shrugged “You’ll need to agree to it on your terminal and I’ll have to pay for an additional day since they have to keep the room for me, but sure.” She thought for a moment. “Do you mind if I update your settings, nothing nefarious, I just want to tweak a few things. Help make this evening a bit more… interesting.”

“Sure, go for it.” Sam was too busy thinking about the fact he’d be taking part in her fetish again, only this time it’ll be out in the real world.

She leaned over to her terminal and started tapping away, mumbling to herself as she picked options. “Right. I’ve sent the details to your terminal, you just need to agree to the changes.”

She lowered him to his much smaller terminal on the other side of the bed and he hopped down. His screen flashed up a list of changes, the old values in orange, the new ones in green. There was mention of “resilience” and “size ratio” and other things, followed by numbers that had changed.

He glanced back up at Samantha. “This looks a lot more complicated than the options I got presented with last time.”

“I’ve been doing this a while… I have the advanced settings turned on. It’s a bit fiddly but you can achieve so much more than using the basic presets.”

Sam shrugged “Fair enough” and tapped accept. As before, a hole opened and he was instructed to put his hand in and press accept again. The injection wasn’t so bad the second time around. He briefly felt the strange cold sensation running up through his veins.

His body suddenly shivered as he felt as if he’d been doused in cold water. “Brrrr! That was a little more refreshing than last time!”

“There was a little more in it this time, that’s all. Now, I tweaked your ratio a tiny bit too, you just need to go through your door back there and come in again.”

“My ratio? Oh, you mean my size in relation to you.”

Samantha scooped him up again and slipped off the bed, striding over to his door and depositing him in front of it. “Yep, to make things a bit more interesting.”

Sam stepped towards his door, noting it still had oily foot prints from their prior fun. The door slid open and he made his way out to the entrance alcove. As he turned back he had a brief moment of dizziness as the corridor seemed to get a little shorter before his eyes, making him feel like he was falling forwards. ‘Where on earth do they get this sort of technology from?!’ he couldn’t help wondering.

“Oh crap” he mumbled to himself, remembering that Ben was expecting him out before two. He quickly rummaged through his cloths and pulled out his phone. He quickly tapped out a message:

‘Sry! I wont be out before 2. When you finish can u do me a big favour & send a txt to my mum. Say I’m staying at yours for a gaming all-nighter? If I send it now she will try & call me right away!’

He tossed his phone onto his pile of cloths and turned back to the corridor. Once Sam was sure it had stopped moving he set off back into the room. As he entered, there was a very vague sense of things being ever so slightly smaller. He looked around and spotted Samantha back by the bed, slipping some small lacy panties back on. There was a pile of black fabric next to her and a bra. Sam found there was something strangely intimate about seeing her putting her underwear on – it was something you’d see when in a relationship with someone, instead of the explicate sexual gratification situation they currently had.

Samantha finished pulling her panties up, letting the stretchy fabric go so that it made a small “snap” sound as it hit her skin. She looked around and saw Sam approaching. “You took a while so I started getting ready, everything ok?”

Sam replied without much thought, feeling relaxed and casual. “Yeah it’s fine, I just had to send a quick text off to let my friend know I wouldn’t be out before two and to do me a favour.” Though he immediately realised his mistake.

“Oh? Why did you need to be out before two?” she asked as she fiddled with her bra strap.

“I… well…” Sam always struggled to lie convincingly, especially when put on the spot. “I didn’t let my mother know I would be going out all-night.” And his face flushed red with embarrassment at having to mention his mother in this situation.

Samantha caught herself before she laughed “Aw don’t be embarrassed, not everyone leaves home as soon as they can.” She finally got the bra clip to stay put then asked “Ah, and the favour is to make an excuse for you, right?”.

Sam sighed, he felt like a child being caught out. “Yeah, something about staying at his for a gaming night or some such.”

Seeing how embarrassed he was, she quickly changed the subject. “So, I need to get to work quick, so we can’t draw this out I’m afraid.” She bent down and picked him up, then sat on the edge of the bed. She looked at him hungrily “You’re a little bigger than before, but I’ll manage.” An audible gurgle came from her stomach. She grinned at Sam and glanced down at her belly, then back up. “Ok James, I’m going to eat you now.”

Sam didn’t reply, he just smiled back and nodded. In his head though, he was both excited and a little confused. ‘A woman just stated she’s going to eat me, and I know she intends to eventually digest me, and I’m fucking excited about it!’ he watched as she opened her mouth wide and brought him forward, adjusting her grip so he was lying flat in her grasp. She tipped her head back, making her mouth, throat and neck straight. Sam could now see down over her tongue and into her dark red-pink throat. She swallowed, clearing a pool of saliva, her throat closing and squeezing briefly. Sam marvelled at the view, glancing up into her eyes, seeing her hunger and desire before she lowered him between her lips.

‘Well crap’ he thought to himself as he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope his head. ‘I think I love her.’

He didn’t get time to ponder that thought further, Samantha really wasn’t joking about making it quick. She practically shoved him over her tongue until his head pressed into her throat. What he did notice was how much more he filled her mouth than before. ‘How on earth is she going to get me down!?’

His answer came quite quickly. She held his body steady with one hand and push on his feet firmly with the other. Her throat gulped and his head was forced in, stretching it tight. She kept pushing while repeatedly gulping, inching his far too large body down into her neck, which began to bulge massively. He could feel her throat and neck stretch tighter each time. It was becoming a little uncomfortable as she forced more and more of his body down, his whole body feeling like it was being crushed from all sides. Outside, Samantha had her eyes closed, a look of discomfort on her face.

He could hear the gurgles and squirks of her stomach and gut already, but his feet were only just reaching her lips. As they passed into her mouth, her fingers followed him in, pushing on them hard. His head was forcefully pushed down into her stomach, damp hot air greeting him along with a tremendously loud gurgle. He felt her gulping at his feet, her throat closing over them and pushing. His body was steadily forced down into her empty stomach.

Samantha gasped in a breath as the last bit of Sam went down. Her bulging throat began to return to normal as her last few gulps sent him on his way. She massaged it, wincing at how sore it felt.

“Ack! Ow! The things I do for a good meal…” she mumbled to herself.

Her neck now free of obstruction, she looked down and watched her belly. As more of Sam was forced into her stomach, she could see her belly physically bulge. She stroked a hand over it, feeling how firm and tight it was now. She could just about feel the shape of Sam without pressing, as her skin stretched over the contents of her stomach. She felt stuffed, like she’d overeaten at a food buffet. She smiled to herself. “Perfect.”

She stood from the bed and grabbed her black dress, pulling it over her head.

Sam was curled up in a tight foetal position. Samantha’s stomach was stretched smooth and tight around his body, his head squashed down into the pit. It gurgled loudly, sounding more like a protest at being abused this way. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but he certainly couldn’t move much. There was a little room around his head and if he pushed hard enough he could slide his arms around, the stomach walls stretching out around them as he did so. He could feel every movement Samantha made as it was translated into a sense of motion in his inner ear, combined with soft pressure and movement of her insides around him as she bent over or twisted around.

‘Looks like I’ll be here a while… I doubt she can digest me like this in a hurry…’ and then his brain decided to bring up a thought that wasn’t wanted, as often happens. ‘I wonder if the Kinks stuff can fail and I just get digested for real, like any other food she swallows.’ Though oddly the thought didn’t really scare him. That actually worried him more. ‘Shit, I really do love her.’

Debbie left the room and headed back down the corridor towards the entrance hall. As she approached the front desk, Anne looked her over, pausing at the obvious bulge of her belly, her tight black dress stretched smoothly over it.

“Impressive, getting a take-away and it’s only his second time.” She commented.

Debbie put her hand on her belly as she replied. “My work called and dragged me in. We decided to make the most of it.” She felt a smaller lump move under her hand as Sam shifted his arms around inside her, causing her to make a tiny gasp and bite her lip.

Anne raised an eyebrow. “You’ll actually get any work done like that?”

“Hah, I’ll have to ask some one to keep still for a while.”

“Good luck with that. Make sure you’re back tomorrow or you’ll get another day on your tab. Have a good evening De-.”

Debbie held a hand up to stop her talking, raising her eyebrows and mouthing quietly ‘Samantha’.

Anne nodded and continued. “Have a good evening Samantha.”

“You too.” Debbie said as she turned away and left the building, her hand still caressing the firm bulge through her dress.