- Text Size +

“NOOOO!” Neil screamed sitting up from his bed.

“Eek!” Grace jumped from a chair she's been sleeping in and fell onto the floor after that outburst.

Neil immediately looked upwards, his mental processes picked up right where he last remembered before losing consciousness, expecting to be on the ground and waiting for Angel's foot to crush him into the ground.

He frantically looked around his dorm room as last night’s events played on fast forward in his mind. Wait, his dorm room? A wave of relief began to overcome Neil once he realized he was back in familiar territory and to make things better everything appeared to be on proper scale.

“I'm back to normal.” Neil said with a smile and admiring his body like it was the first time he's seen it.

“I'm okay.” Grace groaned, rubbing her bottom. 

“Sorry, I'm just glad to be back to regular size.” Neil explained.

“Um... what?” 

“Y'know.” Neil said assuming she knew what he was referring to. “I'm happy to be 5'8 again instead of 2 inches tall, it was the craziest shit ever!” Once he finished his statement Grace simply stared at him as if he had grown a second head. Sensing her confusion, he elaborated. “I'm being for real here, I somehow shrunk! Everyone and everything looked huge! Didn't you see me?” 

“It was crazy alright...” She began and a light shade of red appearing on her cheeks as she recalled the state she found him in. “And I definitely saw... a lot of you.”

It took Neil a moment to decipher why she was being cryptic in her wording until he reflected more about last night, more specifically how things ended before he passed out. Besides the fact that he was minuscule and nearly crushed, he was also buck-naked courtesy of that shit-faced chick. Looking at his body now he was clothed in a t-shirt and gym shorts. Putting two and two together he figured there was no way he could have done that himself with the shape he was in and the fact that Grace was with him right now only meant one thing.

“Did you... uh bring me home and help dress me?” Neil deduced and joined Grace in sporting a hue of red in his face.

“Yeah I did...anyway.” She didn't want to linger on the topic any longer when he had already figured it out for himself so she hastily moved to the next subject. “What in the world did you end up doing? I'm pretty sure you weren't in sober and clean mind to be sprawled out on the floor thinking you were 2 inches tall.”

Neil rubbed his head now beginning to remember the cause of his troubles. If he could reverse time he'd smack himself for even considering taking her pills. “I met this strange chick named Angel.”

“Who?”

“Angel, she dressed kind've weird, had a mohawk-like hair style, and the oddest gray eyes I've ever seen.” Oddly, he almost thought her eyes were locked in on him while he described her appearance.

“No clue who that is.” Grace responded.

Neil considered Grace to be a social butterfly who seemed familiar with everyone under the sun. While he found some comedic levity at the fact there was finally someone she didn't know of, he was a bit concerned. Angel was not a plain or forgettable looking person, even if she didn't know her by name, he thought she'd at least seen her once during the party. Maybe she was just hanging under the radar the whole time.

“Long story short she had these weird pills. She talked me into taking one and after that it was... I don't even know, it was freaking madness.”

“You were alone for all of an hour and you took pills from someone you never even met?!” Grace exclaimed.

The phrasing of her sentiment struck a chord with Neil. “Yeah well I wouldn't have been alone if I wasn't left high and dry at the party!” He bit his tongue after that reactionary response and regretted it instantly. At the end of the day he was his own person and only had himself to blame for his irresponsibility that night. “I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that, I appreciate you looking after me.”

Grace sighed, truth be told she also felt guilty. “It's okay, it was pretty inconsiderate for me to leave you alone at a party I made you go to.”

With the tension having settled down Neil shifted focus to other matters in his life. “Shit, what time is it?” Neil wondered and stirred about to find his phone. “Dammit, I have to get ready for work.” He lamented, only having a half hour before his closing shift started.

“You don't think you should call out? You were pretty out of it all night?” Grace asked.

“I would if I had any sick time. I'll be fine, it's only a four-hour shift anyway.” Neil explained, trying to alleviate her worries.

“Just let me know when you're back on campus.” Grace smiled before leaving the room.

“Yeah, yeah, thanks Mom.” He quipped.

Not having much time to get ready Neil scrambled to get cleaned up and dressed accordingly before heading out the door. While he was mainly concerned about getting to work on time, as he rode his bike most of his thoughts were consumed over the party. Grace didn't understand what he was talking about when he described that he shrunk after taking the pills. Makes sense, plus shrinking in it of itself sounded like a science fiction anomaly that’d never happen in real life. Shouldn’t that be evidence enough that everything was hallucinogenic? Then why was he unready to believe that? He admittedly did not have any prior drug usage to support his skepticism, but just thinking about every moment he spent scurrying on the ground and the perils of having to avoid being crushed by people who would’ve once been considered normal sized to him were all too much for him to simplify down to being a hallucination. Most importantly he couldn't stop thinking about Angel, something wasn't right about her. From the start she knew he had been left alone and explicitly stated that she had been watching. Then she knew the precise nerves to touch to make him willing to take her pill and at the very end she appeared to know exactly what was going on. He wanted to continue entertaining his suspicions, for now though he had other fish to fry.

Like many young adults Neil hated his job, perhaps it was a rite of passage that you have at least one shitty job. As for him he it was part time job at a department store where you could buy anything from clothes, to electronics, or appliances, that drew in all kinds of clientele. Though he was usually bounced around from section to section, he most often worked returns which gave him the displeasure of having to catch an earful of complaints. The good news was that it was Sunday, a very slow day for the store and the few customers that were around kept to themselves without needing much assistance, that gave him some leeway to dabble on his phone when nobody was looking. A majority of that time he spent on Facebook with one goal in mind, figuring out who Angel was. Only knowing her first name, he knew it wasn’t going to be easy so he took it from the top and browsed result after result to find anyone who fit the bill of her appearance and continuously came out with nothing. Soon he tried specifying the search by the state, still nothing, next was the city and then the university. He probably checked at least 50 pages of Angel’s and still hadn’t uncovered the one he was looking for. Neil stopped for a moment to rub his brows and wondered why he was so hung up on her. It might satiate his curiosity, but beyond that it wasn't like he planned on running into her again and frankly that was for the best.

“I don't care what he says, I want those papers sent to me first thing Monday morning!” Whatever consolation there was to his convenient shift was out the window when he heard the belligerent voice of his favorite customer. 

“Why do the difficult ones show up the most?” He groaned, watching her approach the desk with a shoebox in hand. 

Valerie Southern was a nightmare of a customer, a rich real-estate agent with expensive tastes. He’s seen a couple of her commercials and face on billboards and while she turned on the charm in front of cameras and clients, he’s seen a totally different side to her.

“I don’t care what he wants to do, he can take it or leave it!” She barked over the phone, her boisterous speaking drew a couple of stares from other customers who wondered if she forgot that she was in a public area. Still continuing her conversation, she haphazardly dropped the shoebox onto the counter without addressing Neil at all and expected him to know what to do.

Disregarding her rudeness Neil opened the box to inspect the shoes. “Um, you can’t return this miss.”

“By the way tell him-” She abruptly stopped her last sentence to wonder if she properly understood what she just heard.

“Excuse me?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

It wasn't the first time Neil has seen this, where customers attempt to return shoes that have clearly been worn, at least they had the courtesy to try and clean them before attempting the refund; whereas Valerie didn't even attempt to do that. “These have been worn and-”

“Hush!” She interrupted, holding her hand out to his face. 

“I'll call you back.” She hung up her phone and tossed it into her bag. Next, she removed her sunglasses and stared down at Neil with a piercing glare.

“I’m going to spell this out for you, look at my receipt and tell me how long ago I bought them.” She began.

“Two weeks ago.”

“And how long is merchandise eligible for return?” She quizzed.

“30 days, but with clothe-” Neil tried to explain himself, but could barely get a word out.

“What is the store's motto?” She cut in, raising her voice after Neil tried to reason with her.

“Satisfaction guaranteed or money back guaranteed.”

“And I am not satisfied, so I want my money back! What is the issue?!” She concluded slamming her hand down on the counter and succeeding in getting a flinch out of Neil. 

“I jus-”

“Hush! Where's your supervisor?” Forget being a nightmare of a customer, she was just all around unpleasant. He didn’t have many strong opinions about most people, but he did not like Valerie at all. To make it worse, he found himself intimidated by her. He could tell she loved looking down her nose at people and standing at an impressive 6’0 she was literally capable of doing that to many people, add in the fact she always had a pair of heels on that boosted her height to at least 6’3 combined with her domineering personality and you’ve got yourself a behemoth of a woman that can make almost anyone feel tiny under her scrutiny. 

Neil was fighting a losing battle with the incorrigible woman so he obliged and picked up the store phone and dialed his supervisor’s extension, after a few rings his call was answered.

“Hey, I have a concern about a return. Valerie Souther-” He hardly got into explaining the situation, yet as soon as he uttered that name the phone hung up and less than 10 seconds later his supervisor Michelle was on deck in timely fashion that was typically unseen from her.

“What appears to be the concern Miss Southern?” A winded Michelle cordially asked wiping her wavy brown hair out of her face.

“I was simply trying to return a pair of shoes I was dissatisfied with and your employee denied me that right and started to argue with me!”

Michelle dramatically covered her mouth in shock. “Neil why were you arguing with her?”

To say Neil was speechless was an understatement, forget the pill he took last night, he wanted to know what Valerie was smoking that enabled her to come up with such a warped version of their interaction. “I wasn’t arguing with her, I was trying to explain-”

“Now he's calling me a liar?!” She interrupted again.

“Neil how about you take five. I'm so incredibly sorry about for his behavior, let’s talk about what I can do for you.”

Was he surprised? No. Was he angry? Livid. Typical Michelle, throwing him under the bus without so much as even attempting to let him explain himself. He could’ve been trying to stop Valerie from setting the store on fire and Michelle would still side with her. 

Heading into the bathroom Neil turned on the faucet and splashed water onto his face to cool off. No matter how insufferable they both were, being angry wasn't going to help anything. Pulling down the lever of the paper towel dispenser he tore off a piece and wiped his face dry. “Just keep it together-” Neil said to himself in the mirror and gasped once he noticed the reflection of someone standing behind him. He nearly had a heart attack as he turned around to face the last person he was expecting to see, Angel.

“What’s up little boy?” She smirked, running her hand through her hair.

There she was in the flesh exactly how he remembered and Neil was speechless. What is she, some kind of stalker? This went far outside the realm of coincidence, the odds of her showing up to where he worked, while he was working, and in the bathroom with him!?

“What are you doing here?” 

“Sorry, am I in the wrong bathroom?” Angel wryly commented. Considering how his first encounter with her went, he was not willing to entertain her this time. 

“I don't know what you want, but you need to leave.” Neil firmly stated. 

“You left something at the party.” 

Neil didn’t buy it for a second that she came all this way because he lost something and stayed alert while she fished in her pocket. “Here, these are yours.” 

His blood went cold as she showed him same bottle of pills from last night. His suspicions were being affirmed that she knew more than she let on. Whether real or fake, with knowledge of what happened the first time he took a pill he was determined to stick to his guns.

“Keep it, I don't want them.” 

Angel continued like Neil didn’t say a word, twisted the cap open, and emptied a pill into her hand.

“It must suck having to deal with that snobby bitch and you think you have no choice but to tolerate it, don’t you?” She started to inch forward.

“Stay back.” Neil said inching backwards in response.

“Then your coworker didn't even try to defend you. She’s always like that isn’t she?” She stepped closer. Neil attempted to move back again in response, but his back had already touched the wall.

“Get...back.” He repeated.

“How did it make you feel to be disrespected like that?” She came closer again looking up towards the ceiling while she thought of adjectives. “Demeaned? Demoralized? Humiliated? Hmm… what’s the word I’m looking for.”

“...I won't say it again.”

“Oh, wait I know! “Angel snapped her fingers pretending that the word suddenly came to her. She stopped once she was staring eye to eye to Neil and whispered. “Small?”

“I said get back!” Neil snapped and delivered a harsh shove to Angel. Despite being the same height he was still a guy and the force made her fall face first onto the floor.

He panted and watched Angel lie motionless. He had never been in an altercation before let alone one where he had to use force against a girl. He grew worried after 30 seconds went by without her moving, what if she was unconscious? Maybe that shove was too much, but come on she showed up unannounced, got way too close for comfort, and he warned her several times, he didn't have a choice! Regardless of the circumstances that led up to it he couldn’t just leave her like this and the implications if someone were to see this scene at face value without context would not be in his favor to say the least. Neil walked closer to her frame to inspect. 

“Hey… are you okay?”

Right as reached down to touch her to be sure, Angel sprung back to life and coiled her arms behind his back. If that didn’t catch him off guard enough what she did next completely threw him for a loop as she forced her lips onto his.

Neil tried his hardest to push her off again but she was ready for his resistance and clung to him like glue. While preoccupied with trying to pry Angel off him, he was too late in reacting to the real purpose of her ploy and her tongue invaded his mouth and deposited something deep near the end of his tongue. Despite recognizing what was going on it was too little too late and his body’s natural response took over and swallowed.

“Mmfff!!” He panicked, now writhing trying to get free from Angel’s hold. But the pill was working fast, even faster than before and he could feel the room spinning and rising around him. That sensation only being relative to the reality of his situation which was that he was shrinking again. Though he struggled at the same intensity decreased size came with decreased strength and it became easier by the second for Angel to contain him without exerting herself. Once he was around half her size and it became too inconvenient to continue crouching down so she relented from the kiss and held onto him by the wrists. His efforts to break away have been fruitless, yet Neil persisted trying anyway even if he looked like an increasingly small child trying to escape from his mother.

“Aww, are trying to shoo me away little boy? Angel frowned.

“What the fuck do you want from me!?” A frightened Neil barked.

“Right now, I want you to get out there and deliver some wonderful customer service.” Angel smiled as she pulled Neil forward and paced him towards the door. He tried to hold his ground, but his diminishing size also meant his mass was only a fraction of what it was and thus easy for Angel to overpower.

“N-no! Turn me back to normal please!”

“Don't worry little boy, I'll be back to see you after work.” Almost in a form of payback Angel swung Neil around and pushed him right out of the bathroom door and he staggered back onto the sales floor, his shrinking having finished and again left him at an abysmal two inches of height. Unfortunately, the experience wasn't any easier to take in than last time. Even around the familiar area that he worked it has now transformed into an alien environment.

“Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm.” Neil repeated this mantra to help himself think logically. Grace’s words this morning proved that it was only a hallucination caused by the pills. That’s right, it was the pills having a bizarre effect on his senses. He returned to normal before so it stands to reason that it’ll happen again.

“There you are.” Neil heard from far above him.

"She's not giant, she's not giant, she's not giant." He chanted, well aware Michelle was standing right in front of him. He stared at the ground trying to prepare himself for how massive she was going to appear. Starting from the bottom up he visually scaled up the frame of his mega-sized boss and the confidence in his mantra continued to dwindle the higher he got until it was nonexistent once his astounded eyes reached her irritated ones. Trying to mentally convince himself that his shrinking was fictitious ultimately became hollow when his brain and body reacted to everything like it was reality. 

“You sure made my life difficult back there runt.” She huffed. “Why would you even go and argue with one of the biggest spenders in the store?”

“You didn't even ask for my side of the story!” Neil spoke up, but his words were drowned out by the laughter his response generated from Michelle.
“Hahaha!”

“What's so funny?”

“Your side of the story.” She mocked using air quotes. “Why should I care about your side of the story?” Michelle crouched down. “You're as big as my pinky.” She laughed again tapping the top of his head with her digit a few times in proof of her point.

“Look Neil, I've got a lot on my plate. I'm looking to get a promotion, I'm trying to become a general manager, then head off to corporate headquarters, and I don't need any blemishes on my way to making that happen.” Michelle lectured in a tone reserved usually for children. “Basically, what I'm saying is that I am here.” She hovered her palm over her own head. “And you're waaaay down there.” She chuckled lowering her palm over Neil's head to highlight the difference between their standings both in position within the company and physically, then gently pinched his cheek. “Okie dokie?”

Griping his work shirt between her digits Michelle turned Neil in the opposite direction. “So, here's the situation cub scout. The lovely Valerie Southern is waiting for you and you're going to be a good little employee and offer her the best customer service and I don't care how much you have to kiss her ass to make her satisfied. Now go on.” She ordered and patted Neil on the rear which forced him forward towards his customer.

“I just have to endure.” Neil thought, it was demeaning but better than being under the pills effects at a hectic party. He plodded towards Valerie with each step coming slower than the last. Dare he say that he was afraid of her? Seeing from afar wasn’t horribly bad, but as he got closer the full magnitude of her size became clearer to him, there was no ignoring the obvious truth that she was one imposing woman even when he was at a normal height. Now that she was miles tall compared to him it made her outright fearsome. By the time he reached her she was going at it aggressively texting on her phone. The force of her nails on the touch screen nearly reminded Neil of bullets being fired. Thankfully that kept her distracted as he gawked over her enormous frame. When it came to Michelle he had to crane his neck to its maximum curvature to see her face, as that pertained to the significantly taller Valerie he was barely able to see beyond her chest to her neckline. With her high heeled shoe being the only thing, he could reach, Neil tapped on it a few times to get her attention. “Um, Miss Southern.” 

Instinctively, Valerie took a slight step once she registered the stimuli. It was a small motion, but one that almost made Neil scream when her foot missed his body by the slimmest of margins. Unconcerned about the puny store associate she nearly squashed, Valerie focused on checking her heels to make sure there were no blemishes before staring down at him. Neil shuddered at the utter disdain in her gaze, rather than human she more closely registered him to a discarded wad chewing gum on the ground that she nearly stepped in.

“Oh, it's you. Well it's about time.” Valerie said, placing her hands on her hips in dissatisfaction.

It was a lost cause at this point for him to pretend everything was okay when his legs were shaking like they were sticks trying to support his body weight. Though usually tight lipped Valerie picked up on trembling and a small hint of a smile appeared on her face. “Do I frighten you?”

He couldn't help it, real or fake his body couldn't process anything beyond the fact that Valerie was freaking enormous. He still tried to save face by denying it. “I-I'm fine.”

“Whatever. Anyway, no thanks to you I already decided what shoes I wanted.” She said pointing up at a shelf.

Neil stared up what was essentially hundreds of feet for him and then to Valerie wondering why she was asking him to complete a task that so far beyond his reach when she could easily perform it for herself. Unless he was prepared with mountain climbing gear, there wasn’t any chance of him getting that high.

“What’s the hold up!?” She impatiently barked at his inaction.

“...I can't reach that high.”

Predictably, Valerie rolled her eyes at what she perceived to be a convenient excuse. “You couldn’t do my return, you can’t get my shoes, what can you do!?” She complained before taking matters into her own hands. She stepped over Neil (coincidentally rather than her actively trying to avoid crushing him) and reached up to pull the shoebox down and placed it at ground level.
Valerie sat down on a seat meant for people to try on shoes and began tapping her foot. “Sometime today?” She huffed, hovering one of her feet near his body.

“You've got to be kidding me.” Neil thought to himself. She really wanted him to take her shoes off, would she ask him to wipe her ass if she used the bathroom? He tried to grab onto her shoe, being so small though he quickly learned that it was too wide for him to get a good contact on and his hands ended up slipping off. Looking for an five approach he went to heel of her shoe which ended at narrower point; that allowed him a grip to pull it off so he concentrated his effort there. He grimaced as he tried to muster up as much strength as possible, but the shoe was snugly fitted on Valerie and the weight of the footwear was heavier than the force he could generate. Seeing no progress being made Valerie grew discontent with watching him aimlessly struggle.

“Ugh. Never mind, I'll do it myself!” She spat and Neil quickly became worried as he felt her leg beginning to move.

“N-no wait!” He exclaimed, but Valerie was already lifting the ligament into the air while he desperately held onto the heel of her shoe. She pulled off the apparel and haphazardly tossed it aside along with Neil. Relative to him the fall was only several feet, not enough to injure him, but it scared him nonetheless that the damage could’ve been more severe.

Without regard for the associate she nearly hurt, Valerie tossed aside her remaining shoe and swapped them out for the new pair of stilettos she picked out. “They're beautiful!” She gasped and for the first time all day a full smile spread on her face. She stood up to admirer them while she was wore them.

After dusting himself off Neil looked at the new shoes Valerie was putting him through the wringer for and noticed that they were at least twice as tall than what she wore previously and they skyrocketed her height from 6’0 to a skyscraping 6’6.Taking a few steps back was the only way Neil would be able to see the entirety of the taller than ever Valerie and as he did so he yelped when he backed up enough to see the grin she was giving him. He didn’t bother to ask why she was grinning when he already knew the answer, just watching it grow wider while she stared at him confirmed that she was simply amused. Amused by her own stature and how tiny he looked compared to her.

“Shit... I heard kids were getting smaller these days, but this is ridiculous!” Her voice and laughter boomed and Valerie relished in joy at the powerful effect she was having that forced the Neil to cover his ears.

“Hey little store associate, how would you like it if I offered you a job?”

“Huh?” Neil gingerly uncovered his ears and wondered if he didn’t misunderstand her.

“What do you say, you could be my personal little assistant.” She said stepping forward, making sure to put a stiletto on each side of his body. “You're too small to do any field or administrative work, but I can make some calls and get a tiny desk to put underneath mine. You can work at my feet all day, then all you'd need is some nail polish, a filer, and you can keep me current on my pedicures or give me massages whenever I'd like.” After the last comment she dropped the charade unable to hide her laughter. How foolish of Neil to believe she was being serious for a second, not that he'd ever accept working for her, but it was believable that she'd want a glorified slave waiting on her hand and foot, quite literally.

“You ACTUALLY thought I wanted to hire you? She laughed at his gullibility. Though she was joking, the idea didn't sound all that bad when she thought about it.

“It sounds like you're having a better experience Miss Southern.” Making things from bad to worse, Michelle entered the fray again to survey the situation. 

“These new stilettos are wonderful!” Valerie lit up turning a whole 360 for Michelle to admire.

“Oh! They look fantastic and suit you well!” Michelle praised.

Neil may as well have been invisible as the two titans talked to each other, which was the for the best, so he didn't have to hide the fact he was rolling his eyes at Michelle further inflating the already bloated ego of Valerie. His reprieve didn't last long and her attention lowered to him.

“And I trust Neil was of some help to you?”

Valerie's joy vanished and was replaced with disdain again. “Well, he wasn't COMPLETELY terrible. Though he barely attempted to mingle with me, I'd go as far and say he didn't like me.” 

Following tradition Michelle cut Neil off before he made any rebuttal, took Valerie's words at face value, and leaned down and engulfed Neil into her fist “What did I tell you Neil?” She growled after bringing him to her displeased face. 


“L-Let me go!” He cried and tried to squirm free, his struggles only earned him further reprimand from his giant supervisor.

“Wrong answer.” Michelle shook her head and squeezed harder. “Come on cub scout, use your noodle and try to remember.”

It was only a slight amount of pressure, but enough to make Neil feel as though he had a snake constricting the air right out of his lungs. “To offer...excellent customer service!” He wheezed.

“And?” She squeezed a little tighter.

“Even if... I had to kiss her ass!” He squeaked. He didn't have the breath to quote her verbatim, but his answer was satisfactory enough to make Michelle relent.

“Now then since you went and half fulfilled your task, you're going to receive some real time training.” Michelle stated. “If you don't mind Miss Southern.”

Neil didn't have the foggiest clue what she was getting at and watched as Valerie turned her back to him. Only when she lowered her business slacks and undergarments to reveal her rotund glutes did the meaning become fully clear to him and he was losing it.

“W-what!? No!”

“Sorry cub scout. It's the only way to teach you.” Michelle cackled, obviously not the least bit regretful and tightened her grip on his body so he couldn't turn his head and began to move him closer to one of Valerie's meaty ass cheeks. Neil struggled relentlessly until the very last second where he got a face full of her soft but firm ass cheek. He thought it'd be one and done ordeal, but Michelle had other plans in mind when pulled him away.

Applying a little extra force to her squeeze Michelle commanded him again. “Pucker up.” 

Defeated Neil pursed his lips, resigned to endure his humiliation until it was over. Forward and back, Michelle drove him into the flesh of Valerie's ass. She switched up her force periodically. Occasionally making him perform small pecks on Valerie's cheek in rapid succession and then changed tactics by driving further to force him to give her glutes a deeper kiss. Physically there were worse forms of torture to endure, mentally though it was demeaning, demoralizing, and humiliating. Neil didn't even need to see it to know that there were elated simpers etched onto their condescending faces right now.

Satisfied with her impromptu lesson Michelle brought Neil back to her face. “Now is there something you want to say about Miss Southern's new stilettos?”

“They look nice on you.” It took everything he had left to look her in the eyes and say it.

“Oh! You flatter me.” Valerie beamed as she pulled her undergarments and slacks back up. “I guess I can overlook the return incident. Who knows maybe I'll call you about that job offer.” Valerie mused with a cocky sneer.

At last Michelle finally set Neil on the ground “I'm sorry I had to be so hard on you cub scout, but it was the only way you'll learn.” Michelle grinned patting him on the head. “You did a great job.” She concluded, lightly tugging on his face cheek again.

Neil wasn't even bothered by it now, he just wanted to get out...immediately. “Am I dismissed?”

“Oh right, the store's about to close. Run on home now.” Michelle smirked, patting Neil on the rear again as she did earlier.

After being belittled so much he didn't have another word to say, he glanced up at them one last time and saw their patronizing faces as they snickered at him. Embarrassed further Neil hung his head, he could've sworn they looked even bigger than before. Before they found reason to continue the humiliation Neil scampered off like a scolded child. With his head low he walked as quickly as a 2 inch tall human could out the front automatic doors into the nightly solitude and slumped against a wall. 

Suffering the worst work shift of his life was bad enough, the true problems began now, after all he was still under the pill's effect. How was he even going to get back to campus at his size? As he pondered the ring of a familiar bike bell caught his attention and he looked up and saw why. Because it was his own bike that was by him, and in the bike seat? None other than Angel.

“Hey there little boy, need a lift?” The night was just getting better and better...

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews appreciated.