- Text Size +

Cindy and the 6


Cindy lay on the bed in the private room, feeling great after eating Mark and getting herself off. As she lay there, she felt tiny movements on the bed. She sat up and remembered the 6 other tinies that were still there on the bed. Some were trying to find a way off the bed, while others were just staring at her, gawking at her. I do look pretty good, Cindy thought to herself. 


She was down to her bra and panties after her strip session. Her black hair cascaded down her shoulders and her soft, pale skin looked radiant in the light of the room. Her large breasts heaved as she regained her breath after orgasming, and her womanly curves left plenty of places for the tiny men to hide. She looked down, moving left and right, trying to find all her tinies. "1...2...3...4...5... Hmmm, seems number 6 is missing. Where did he go?"


Movement across the room caught her eye. He was making a run for the door! Cindy got up and quickly caught up to him, slamming her foot down in front of him, blocking his path. "And where do you think you're going?"


"I just- I just-" She grabbed him roughly around the torso, pulling him swiftly into the air, dangling him menacingly in front of her face.


"You just what? Answer me!"


"I just... don't want to get eaten. I thought this party would be fun, but I just don't like-"


"You just don't like when women finally have the power, huh? How does it feel, to know that I can do whatever I want to you and no one can stop me? Yeah, maybe it's good the tables have finally turned for once." The man winced in her grip. Cindy walked back over to the bed. "All of you. I am your mistress now. You will do whatever I say. This man" she indicated the man dangling from her fingers "had the gaul to disobey me. Let me show you what happens when you disobey your mistress."


"Are you going to eat me?" The man asked nervously.


"No, I don't eat worms." She placed him on the ground at her feat. "I crush them." The man began to run, but he was far to slow. Cindy simply pushed him over with her toe, then pinned him under her feat. Looking up, he could see her long, perfectly scuplted legs extending up high above him. This was a view men would kill for, and unfortunately for this man, so would Cindy. 


She began to shift the weight of her enormous body onto the little man. Some of the men on the bed began to look away. "Look! Your mistress commands you to watch! Or you'll suffer the same fate." The men on the bed all reluctantly turned to watch their commrade on the floor. Cindy turned back to the man under her feat. He was struggling under the pressure. "This is what you get." She raised her foot into the air. 


The man screamed. "No! No! Noooooooooooooooo-" He was cut short as her foot slammed down on top of him. Cindy raised her foot back up and showed the red stain to the others.


"Do what I say, and this won't be you." The men all nodded in agreement. "Now, I think it's only fair that since I've now seen all of you naked, you should get to see me naked. That's actually a much desired view, you know. You should all count yourselves lucky to have a mistress as kind as I to allow you to see me unclothed." Cindy reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra, letting it fall to the floor, revealing large, perky breasts. She then slid her panties off down her legs.


"Now I have a job for you. And if you do it well, I will reward you." She reached down and scooped up the 5 tiny men on the bed into her hands. Cindy then plopped herself down on the bed, laying on her back. She deposited the men onto her stomach. "I want you to pleasure me. I'm not going to tell you how; a good little slave should know how to please her mistress. To add extra incentive, the one who does the best job will get a special reward. And the one who does the worst will meet the same fate as your friend who tried to escape did, the bottom of my foot. Okay, get started little guys, clocks ticking."

 
The 5 tiny men on her stomach immediately sprung into action. 2 went towards her left breast, 1 towards her right, and 2 went to her pussy. The men at the breasts scrambled up the huge mounds of flesh larger than houses compared to them, but eventually they made it to the nipples on top. Once there, they got to work massaging the nipples. 


The 2 men who ran to her pussy slid down her thighs into her crotch. They pushed their little hands into her labia, searching for her clitoris. They had difficulty finding it, and began to argue. "Hey, what's going on down there?" Cindy said. She reached her hand into her crotch and pulled the two men up by their arms, setting them back on her stomach.


She pointed at the man on her left. "You, tell me what's going on?"


The other man began to respond. "You see, mistress, we were-" He was cut short as the thumb of her hand descended rapidly on top of him, squishing him, instantly crushing him into her abs, leaving a red stain.


"I didn't ask you." She turned back to the first one.


"Well, m-m-mistress, we were just trying to find your clit, but we couldn't, and he was saying-"


"Oh, let me show you." She picked the man up with one hand, bringing him back to her crotch. She indicated the location of her clitoris with her other hand and said "Here it is. Now get to work." She dropped him and leaned back. The tiny men did their job, massaging her nipples and clit. She thought about the 3 men she had ended already. 1 she had eaten and the other 2 she had crushed. The feeling of raw power she had over these men built inside her, bringing her closer and closer to climax. Finally, after a short time, she orgasmed, shudders eminating through her body as she finished.


She looked at the 4 exhausted tinies. Reaching down, Cindy picked up one of the 2 her were on her left breast. "Hmmm, I think you were phoning it in. The other guy on that nipple was doing all the work."


"No mistress, I swear I was working hard!"


"Eh, I don't know..." With that, Cindy decided to roll onto her front. She began to roll to her right side, sending the other man on her left breast into her cleavage between the huge mounds of flesh. As she rolled, her thighs came together, nearly crushing the man between her legs, but he managed to push himself into her labia, taking refuge in the small gap between her legs. The man on her right breast found no such refuge. As she rolled, he slid off her onto the bed. He stood up attempting to regain his balance, but before he could he looked up and saw the enormous breast of Cindy coming down on top of him.


"Aaaaaaaaaah!" CRUNCH. He squished under the weight of Cindy's breast. 


"Huh?" Cindy raised up slightly, seeing the red stain where that man had been. "Oops. Oh well." She shrugged. Bringing the man still in her grasp to her face she said "Well, time to deal with you." Cindy stood up, reaching between her legs with her free hand to catch the man there as he fell. She brought him to her face. "I have a special reward for you in just a minute." The man in between her breasts became stuck in her cleavage. Cindy shook her breasts up and down, bouncing them in an attempt to shake him loose. Finally, after bouncing from breast to breast, the man fell out and dropped onto the bed.


She raised the first man she grabbed up to her face. "Okay, time for your punishment slave." She placed him on the ground, moving quickly to put her foot on top of him before he had a chance to get up. With her foot keeping him down, she slid him around a bit on the floor, idily watching his body move around. She kept this up for a few moments, pure curiousity taking over her, when suddenly she lost her balance and placed all her weight down on the man. In an instant, he was crushed flat, leaving only a red stain. "Whoops. Well, I was gonna crush him anyways, so no biggie."


She brought the other man to her face. "You did so well, your mistress is going to reward you. Do you know what you're reward will be?"


"N-no?"


"Well let me tell you. That little dick of your's is much too small to satisfy a woman of my stature, but you look like just about the right size. You're going to be my dildo, a human dildo. How does that sound? And remember, if you don't like it, you can always choose to take option B." She indicated the red stain on the floor.


"That sounds g-g-great, mistress. Whatever you say. Great."


"Good, let's get started, shall we." She went back over to the bed. The man who had fallen from her breasts onto the bed was taking a breather, laying down and closing his eyes. Cindy turned to lower her butt onto the bed. At the last minute, the man noticed the sudden shadow over him and opened his eyes. Too late. All he saw was Cindy's rounded ass as she descended down on top of him.


"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" CRUNCH. He was instantly crushed under her enormous weight. Cindy didn't even notice. 


She swung her legs onto the bed and spread them out. She took the man in her hands and pressed his head up against her pussy. She pushed his head around until it slid into her opening. She then pushed his little body up into her, first by his torso, then by sticking her finger between his legs and pushing on his genitals. She pushed him until only his feet were sticking out. 


She then grabbed him by his feet and began sliding him back and forth, slowly at first then faster and faster. As she did this, the man felt her body convulse several times, her vagina muscle contracting around him. Each time the muscle gripped him harder and harder. So hard that his body was bairly able to avoid being crushed. But as Cindy drew closer and closer to her third climax of the night, the convulsions grew stronger still. Finally, she had her strongest orgasm of the night. Her pussy grabbed the man and constricted harder and harder and harder until... CRUNCH. The man was crushed insider her by the sheer strength of her orgasm. 


Cindy pulled the lifeless, crushed body of the tiny from her. She walked over and threw it in the trash like a used wrapper. She then put her clothes back on. Opening the door, she took one look back at the room, smiled slyly, and returned to the party.