- Text Size +

Quinn and Susan


"Oh my gawd this is so great!" Susan squealed. In her hands was her long-time friend, Quinn, who had been shrunk to 2 inches tall. He was uncomfortable with being tiny and was wiggling around in his friend's hand. "Oh hold still you!" They had been close friends since middle school, and for most of their lives, Quinn had been the bigger, stronger of the two. Of course, not that he would ever abuse it, but when they had play fought he had always easily overpowered Susan. Now she was revelling in the sudden shift in power dynamic, she just had to play with Quinn. 


Even though they'd never done anything, there had always been a little bit of sexual tension between the two. And for good reason. Susan was a bombshell. She had long, wavy blonde hair which cascaded down her shoulders. Her breasts were just the right size: not too big but not too small, and always perky. Her skin had perfect complexion and was as soft and smooth as a goddess. This night she was wearing a tank top that exposed much of her cleavage and showed off her midriff, combined with bright pink booty shorts that perfectly clung to her tight ass.


She took Quinn over to a side table and set him down, pulling up a chair and sitting down herself.


"This is so cool! Look how big I am compared to you! Look I can just-" Just as Quinn managed to get up on his feet, she reached up and pushed him over with her finger. "Haha! That's great. Oh man, I'm loving this! The tables have turned now, little man!"


Quinn stood back up. "Yeah, ha ha. I guess things are different. Heh" Quinn was uncomfortable, to say the least, with the new situation between him and his friend. He had always been used to being the bigger of the two, but now that he was tiny, Susan could do anything she wanted to him, and he was afraid she might.


"And look, I finally get to see your little package!" Quinn was instantly aware he was naked, and so he moved his hands to cover himself. "Aw, no, don't be a spoil sport. I wanna see!" Susan grabbed his arms in her fingers and raised them above his head, exposing his genitals.


"Hey no fair! You're bigger than me!" Quinn protested. 


"That's right little man. And I can do whatever I want. Now let's see that little thing." Susan giggled. "It's so small! I mean- it's pretty big relative to your size, but you're so small! Although I can see why your ex was so into you. Here, let me get a feel." She let go of one of Quinn's arms and reached her fingers between his legs, grabbing his tiny penis and balls. Quinn instantly became hard. 


"Ohhh, looks like someone's enjoying this" Susan said coyly. She then began to stroke his penis, slowly moving back and forth, building up speed. Quinn moaned. "Hehe, I'm jerking you off, this is soooo crazy!" She decided to help him finish, so she picked him in her hands, laying him on his back in her palm, and brought him to her mouth. She put her lips together and placed Quinn's penis in between. Susan used her lips and tongue to bring Quinn to climax. He orgasimed and blew his load into her mouth, although it was so small she didn't even notice.


As she lowered him back down to the table, Susan was hit with a sudden realization: she really liked having Quinn in her mouth. Earlier, whe she got him in her mouth during boy pong, she not only had thoroughly enjoyed how delicious he tasted, but also the power she got from being able to send him flying around with only a flick of her tongue. She had to get him back in her mouth! But how? She came up with a plan. 


"Well well, looks like you enjoyed that, little guy."


"Whew, yeah, that was good. So, uh, you've seen me naked and given me a blowjob now, could I maybe... uh could I maybe see you naked now? I think it's only fair."


"Haha, no. Good on you for trying though. But I'm big and you're little, so get to see you naked, but you don't get to see me naked. And if you don't like it, too bad! Hehe, not like there's anything you can do about it at your size!" She stuck her tongue out at him and then pinned him to the table with her finger to emphasize her point. "Haha, man, this power trip is pretty great. I can do whatever I want to you. But I think since you've been such a good sport, I'll get us some drinks."


Susan walked over to the keg and poured two solo cups of beer. She brought them back to the table where Quinn was waiting. Setting them down, it was apparent that the cup was much taller than Quinn and that he couldn't drink from it. 


"Ooooooooohhh, is little Quinn too small to get into the cup?" Susan cooed at him. "Here, let me help you out." She picked him up and dropped him into the cup. Perfect, she thought, now I just have to "accidentally" drink from the wrong cup and in my mouth he'll go.


Susan and Quinn chatted for a bit, each periodically taking sips of their drink. After a short time, Susan made her move. She made a point to try to be looking around the room while also sneaking glances down to ensure she grabbed the "wrong" cup. As she brought the cup to her lips, she pretended not to hear her friends calls to stop. Soon Quinn found himself staring down the giant lips of his friend once again. She tilted the cup, and the current of the beer pulled him in. Just as his head slipped past her lips, he managed to reach a hand back out of her mouth and hold on, preventing him from going all the way in to her mouth. But then he felt a finger push his hand away, and Quinn plunged into the pink depths.


Susan was in ecstasy. She swished Quinn around in her mouth, enjoying how she could move his entire body with ease. She flicked him back and forth on her tongue, pressing him into each of her cheeks, the roof of her mouth, heck even into the back of her teeth. She even periodically brought him forward between her lips, listening to his cries as his head was briefly outside her mouth, before pulling him right back in.


Susan became extremely aroused by the situation. She got up from the table and walked down a hallway, finding an empty bedroom and locking the door behind her, all the while still playing with Quinn in her mouth. Once she was in the room, she plucked Quinn from her lips and held him dangling in front of her face.


"Mmmmmmm, you taste so good Quinn."


"Hehe, yeah, I guess so." Quinn was nervous. "Uh, hey, Susan, maybe you could cut out all the mouth stuff? It's kinda starting to freak me out."


"No can do, Quinny boy. This kitty is hungry, and she just spotted a little mouse." She licked her lips while staring intensly at Quinn. "I think it's time we play a little game of cat and mouse. I'll be the cat, and you be the tasty little mouse." Susan bent over and set Quinn on the ground.


"Uhhhh, Susan? I don't really want to play this, it doesn't sound like fun..." Quinn said nervously.


"Little mousey had better start to run." Susan, bent over staring down at Quinn, eyed him hungrily. "This kitty is going to count to 30, and then when she opens her eyes, she's going to find the mouse and have herself a nice little snack. Better get moving!" Quinn wasted no time. As Susan began to count, he looked around. In the room was a dresser in one corner, and a bed in the other. Dresser or bed? Quinn opted for dresser and ran that way.


By the time Susan finished counting, Quinn was hiding under the dresser. The dresser was held a couple inches off the ground by 4 short, round legs. Quinn hid behind one of them. Susan opened her eyes and scanned the room. No Quinn. She figured he had run under the dresser or the bed, the only places to hide for someone of his size. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards the dresser. 


Quinn felt the floor shake as Susan crawled closer. He could sense her on the other side of the dresser leg. Her hot breath filled the air.


"Kitty wants her snaaaackkkkkk" Susan's fingers suddenly came around the corner of the leg. Quinn managed to slide out of the way just before the would have felt him. But he wasn't safe here, he reasoned. She'd find him sooner or later. With her distracted searching under the dresser, he made a break for the bed. But after he made it a couple meters into the center of the room, her turned back.


Susan had always had a great ass, and the booty shorts didn't leave much to the imagination. Quinn was still feeling aroused from the blowjob earlier, and so he stopped in the middle of the floor and stared at it. It didn't take long for Susan to look back and see him standing there. She turned around and began crawling towards him. Quinn knew he should run, but he couldn't stop staring at her cleavage as her breasts jiggled while she crawled.


"Kitty found her mousey!" That did it. Quinn broke his trance and turned to run. He didn't make it far before Susan caught up. Her hand slammed down in front of Quinn. "Almost got you!" He juked to the left. Her other hand slammed down, blocking his path. "Uh oh, next time I might just grab ya!" As Quinn switched directions again, Susan deftly reached down and plucked him up between her fingers. Her previous two attempts had just been toying with him; he stood no chance of getting away.


"Gotcha!" Susan stood up. She leaned her head back and parted her lips. Dangling Quinn over her mouth she said "And now it's time for kitty to eat her snack." She dropped Quinn over her mouth. He fell, spreading his arms out as he did. He landed on his back, catching her lips with his arms, holding himself up over her open mouth. As he struggled there, trying to keep himself from falling in, he saw to his horror, Susan's hand above him. A single finger descended towards him, pressing into his chest, causing him to lose his grip and fall into Susan's mouth.


Susan rolled Quinn around in her mouth, but as she did so a voice in her head said "Swallow him!" She ignored it at first, continuing to toy with Quinn, but it persisted. "Swallow him! SWALLOW HIM!" It was too much. Susan had to swallow her friend. She had to feel his body as he wiggled down her throat, struggling against her all powerful throat muslces. She parted her lips slightly and began sliding Quinn towards the back of her throat. 


"Hey- hey Susan, this is enough, I don't wanna do this anymore!" Susan contemplated just swallowing him then and there, but she decided instead to dump him out onto her hand. 


"Okay, little guy, here's the deal: I'm gonna swallow you."


"But Susan, we're friends! You can't eat me!" Quinn protested, still resting in Susan's palm.


"Oh but that's the best part. It just feels so good eating someone you know. Feeling their little struggles as they try to get out of being swallowed by you. Mmmmmm, yeah. You used to be bigger than me, but now you're just a tiny little man, and you're going to end up inside of me. Hehe, how many guys have wanted that?" Susan giggled. "Ooooooh, this is going to be so great! I'm going to put you in here." She point to her mouth. "Then feal you slide all the way down my throat, into my belly." She traced out a path down her throat. "I can't wait to feel you squirm around inside of me." Susan lifted up her shirt and rubbed her stomach. She giggled again.


"But that's not fair! I just get eaten, just like that? I don't get a chance to not be eaten?"


"Hmmmm, well, I guess maybe I should give you a fighting chance. Not that it will matter, I'm gonna eat you one way or another, but okay. How about this." She held Quinn in her hand as she walked up to a full-length mirror on the wall. "I'm going to put you in my mouth. You have to stand on my tongue and push my mouth open. If you can keep me from closing my mouth for 60 seconds, I won't eat you. But if you fail, I get to eat you, fair and square. Okay?"


"I don't think... I mean, that doesn't sound very fair?"


"Hehe, I don't care, I'm the giantess here, I get to make the rules. If you don't like it, I can show you to the complaints department." Susan brought Quinn up to her mouth.


"No no! I'll give it a try."


"Great! Now step onto my tongue." She brought Quinn up to her mouth and stuck her tongue out. He dutifully climbed on, and she retracted it. Susan turned to face the mirror and opened her mouth all the way so she could see Quinn standing up, pushing against the roof. She giggled slightly as she looked at his pathetic little body trying to hold apart her huge jaw. This would be easy. Susan pulled out her phone and set a timer for 60 seconds. 


"Go!" Quinn began to struggle against Susan's huge jaw muscles. He pushed up against the roof of her mouth as hard as he could. Susan chuckled a bit. She could feel he was no match for her, but she decided to toy with him a bit first. She pretended to be unable to close her jaw, straining against Quinn's efforts. She carefully watched the timer, and as it hit 10 seconds remaining she saw Quinn's face begin to light up.


"I'm doing it! I just might make it, I just might not get-" Susan snapped her jaw shut, trapping Quinn inside. Having won, she shut off the timer. Susan reached into her mouth and pulled Quinn out.


"Oooooooh, sorry Quinny boy, I guess you didn't quite make it. Oh well, time to be my snack. Any last words?" Quinn began to speak, but Susan quickly shoved her finger in front of his mouth. "Actually, you know what? I don't care. I'm the giantess here and I say 'No speaking before being eaten!' So anyways, here we go. Time for me to swallow you. I can't wait until you're in my stomach." Susan tilted her head back and dangled Quinn over her lips. She whispered to him "Oh, and make sure to wiggle on your way down."


Susan dropped Quinn straight into her mouth. This time she didn't bother playing with him; it was time to swallow. She pushed him to the back and GULP, she swallowed. Quinn squirmed as he traveled down Susan's throat, sending her to the heights of ecstasy. She looked around and noticed a stethascope hanging from a hook behind the door. Must be that pre-med girl's room, she thought. Susan quickly grabbed it and put it on, lifting her shirt and placing the end over her stomach.


"Oh my gawd Quinn, I can hear you struggling around in there. This is so crazy! I can't beleive I'm actually digesting you right now! Mmmmph, this feels so good." She patted her stomach. "Hope you like it in their Quinn, because you're never getting out. That's your final resting place. Hehe, this is so great!" She giggled. Listening to Quinn's pleas for help while in her stomach was very arousing for Susan. As he slowly digested in her, she reached between her legs, continuing to listen to his cries, and proceeded to bring herself to climax.


Oh yeah Quinn, she thought, you were real good. I hope I get to consume some more friends some time.