- Text Size +

Jenny finds Jacob


Jenny was enjoying the party, hanging out with other girls, getting a little tipsy, and talking with her two little men. She didn't know either of them before, but after talking with them they seemed like nice guys. But she hadn't dressed up for this party for nothing. She had brought a date, and he was pretty cute if she did say so herself. Jenny was hoping to get lucky tonight.


Jenny was holding her two tiny men, one in each hand. She decided to scour the party for her date Jacob. She walked around, checking the tinies women were holding in their hands or had stuffed in their cleavage (since there were no men around- no full size men, that is- the women didn't seem to mind people looking). She passed a group of ladies playing beer pong and saw one of them drop a man into her mouth and swallow him. Hmmm, I might have to try that later, she thought.


Finally she found him in the cleavage of a of a busty woman hanging out in the corner with another woman.


"Hi" said Jenny


"Hey. What's up?"


"Hey, yeah, uh I came with a date tonight and I was kinda hoping to spend a little time with him."


"Okaaayyy? What does that have to do with me?"


"Oh sorry! He's the guy right there in your..." Jenny pointed at the woman's cleavage. "Would you mind maybe swapping one of mine for him?"


"Yeah, who do you have there?" Jenny held up her two tiny men, dangling in front of the woman, for inspection. She looked them both over then ghasped. "Sam, is that you?" She looked closer at the man in Jenny's left hand. "It is! Ohhh, yeah, him. I'll take him." She plucked Jacob from her cleavage and swapped him for Sam. 


"Thanks!" Susan said as she walked away. When she was a few yards away, she held Jacob up to her face. "Hey, how are you doing?"


"Well, I've been better, but it wasn't so bad hanging out in that lady's boobs. They're pretty soft."


"Jacob! Checking out other women when you came here with me!" Jenny scolded playfully. She laughed. "Haha, well anyways, good to see your libido wasn't affected by the shrinking serum."


"Hehe, yeah." Jacob glanced down at himself and remembered that he was naked. Jenny was holding him up by his arms, so he couldn't cover himself. "Hey, I'm uh... kinda exposed here. Maybe, since you can see mine, you could show me yours?"


"Haha, yeah, that would be fair. Listen, I'm not normally this direct, but you being so small is making me feel more at ease, so how about this: I came out tonight hoping to end it by fucking you. How about we get out of here and go back to my place?"


"Yeah, that sounds good. Let's go."


Jenny had momentarily forgotten about the man in her other hand. He piped up "Yeah, I'd totally do you. You're hot. Let's go to your place and get it on."


Jenny brought him up to her face and looked him up and down, dangling him from her fingers and spinning him around examining his entire body. "Mmmmm I don't think so. You're not my type, sorry!"


"Then what are you gonna do with me while you two go to bone town?"


"Hmmmm..." Jenny looked around when she spotted that woman she saw swallowing a tiny man earlier walking by with a small group of ladies. "Hey! Hey!" The women stopped and approached Jenny. "Were you swallowing a man earlier?"


She responded "Yeah, it was great! They wiggled all the way down, really just awesome! You thinking about eating your little guys." 


The little man in Jenny's hand protested "Hey no no! I think that's a bad idea. You should definitely not eat me."


Jenny responded "Shut up you!" She turned to the other women. "Yeah, I was thinking about it. Seeing you do it earlier kinda made me wanna try it. Anything special to it?"


"No, I mean, you just kinda dangle them above your mouth, drop them in, then swallow them whole. Oh, and make sure you feel them as they wiggle. They're struggles are so cute!"


The little man piped up "No. No. This is not a good idea."


The woman looked at him and recognized him. "Jim, is that you? Oh it is! Oh man!" She turned to Jenny. "He was my lab partner this sememster in chemistry. Not a whole lotta help really, no great loss if you eat him." She turned back down to Jim. "Man I wish I was the one who got to eat you. I bet you taste so good."


Jenny raised Jim above her mouth, tilting her head back. "Okay here goes." She dangled him by his arm above her open mouth, her ruby-red lipstick glistening in the light. 


Jim struggled trying to get free of Jenny's grip. "Hey- hey now. Let's not do anything rash." He turned towards his former lab partner. "Help me! Hey! Help me!"


She responded "No can do. But I am going to enjoy wathing her eat you. You never did pull your weight on those lab reports. I really wish I could be the one to swallow you." As Jenny lowered him into her mouth, all the women around her watched intently. He disappeared behind her red lips, protesting and screaming. She closed her mouth and pushed him around with her tongue. He fought back, not that it mattered, she easily overpowered him. After a few minutes she brought him to the back of her throat and swallowed, tracing his path down her throat with her hands. He struggled the whole way down, increasing Jenny's pleasure.


After that she decided to take off with her date Jacob. She went to the front door of the house still holding him in her hand.


He said "Hey, aren't you going to get the regrowing serum and regrow me first?"


"Nah, I like you like this. Oh, but I probably should hide you before we get outside. Let me see..." Jenny looked down at her dress, realizing it had no pockets. "Uh-oh, not much of a place to put you, and I didn't bring a purse. Uhhhh, well..." She lifted up her dress and pulled forward the waistband on her panties. "You're gonna see everything anyways, might as well throw you in there for the walk home." She dropped Jacob into her panties. He fell into the front and got wedged up against her pussy.


Jenny quickly made her way back to her apartment. She went inside and immediately locked herself in her room. She took Jacob out of her panties and dropped him on the bed.


"Hope you had a good ride. I guess it's probably time that I get comfortable too." She began to strip, slowly pulling her dress off to reveal her gorgeous body. She turned away from Jacob as she pulled her dress all the way off and slid her panties down. She wasn't wearing a bra and so was now completely naked. She leaned forward and pulled her orange-red hair out of a bun, letting it fall down over her shoulders. She turned around. Jacob gazed upon her nude body, looking over her small put perky breasts and shapely hips.


"Wow... just wow... you're hot!"


Jenny blushed. "Thanks. I think you're pretty good looking yourself. Now, let's do something with that little erection of yours." She picked Jacob up and laid him on his back on her pillow. Then she got on the bed and laid down on her chest, her head over Jacob filling his entire field of view.


"Whoa, your lips are so fucking hot! Man I wish I was full size so you could give me a blowjob."


"Who says I can't right now?" She said coyly. Jenny reached her arms up and used her fingers to hold down his arms and legs. She stuck out her tongue and began to run it along his body, stopping to massage Jacob's penis, flicking it around. "Mmmmm." She placed her lips around his penis, easily fitting the small member into her mouth. She began to suck, using her lips and tongue to massage Jacob's genitals.


As Jacob got closer and closer to climax, he began to moan. Jenny increased her intensity, sucking and fondling Jacob faster and faster. Suddenly Jacob's hands gripped the pillowcase as he blew his load into Jenny's mouth. After he finished, Jenny lifted her head and licked her lips. "Ahhhh, mmmm, yeah, that was good, Jacob. But I think it's my turn now." She picked him up, turning over to lay on her back, and set him down on her nippled.


"Okay, I may have small boobs, but my nipples are super sensitive. Get to work little man." Jacob began rubbing her nipple. "Mmmmmmm" Jenny moaned. "That feels good." Jacob kept rubbing, putting all the effort he could at his side. The nipple was as big as he was. Jenny brought her hand up and pressed his back, shoving him into her flesh. She began using him to massage her nipple. "Oh yeah, that's really good. Mmmmmmm" She continued massaging her now hard nipple.


"Okay, little guy, let's see if you know how to handle this." She picked him up and placed him between her legs. "You ever seen one that big before? Let's see if you can handle it." Jacob put out his hands, reaching into her pussy. He rubbed his hands around her until he found her clitoris. "Oh!" Jenny exclaimed. "Yeah! Keep doing that." Jacob continued rubbing her clit, progressively getting more and more vigorous.


Jenny moaned. "Oh that feels so good." As she got closer and closer to climax, she began to shake a little. She brought her hand behind him and pressed him into her. She rubbed him around her pussy, using his body to gyrate against her clit. "Oh! OH!" She grabbed Jacob around the waist and shoved him head first into her pussy, pushing his body up inside her until only his feet were out. She grabbed his feet and began pushing him back and forth, in and out. He squirmed inside her and that caused her to shake in ecstasy.


Jenny climaxed with Jacob inside her. She shook and bucked on her bed from the force of the orgasm. After she calmed down, she pulled Jacob out of her pussy and dangled him upside-down by his feet in front of her face. "Oh, that was good. Real good." She placed a finger from her free hand on Jacob's penis. "Turns out it's not the size that matters... or I guess maybe it does, ha!" Jacob laughed too.


Jacob and Jenny spent the night together. It was warm, so they both slept naked without blankets. She slept on her side holding him in her hand up against her perfect stomach just below her navel. They slept like that, his tiny body held against her abs by her giant hand. 


At around 3am Jacob awoke. He layed in her hand, feeling her stomach expand and retract against his body as she breathed. He wiggled a bit, dropping from her grip onto the bed. He stood up and examined Jenny's naked sleeping form. Wow, he thought, she's gorgeous. I can't believe I got to fuck her. That was amazing! Jacob walked along the bed towards her chest. He stared at her breasts. Jacob reached his hands up and massaged her nipple. Jenny stirred a bit in her sleep, moaning slightly.


Jacob turned and walked back down the bed, looking at Jenny's body, at her curved hips and toned legs, as he did. He ended up at her feet, looking at her cute little- or actually giant compared to him- toes. He decided to climb them. Using the toes like rungs on a ladder, he raised himself up and stood on the top of her foot. He looked at her giant naked body layed out in front of him. She was laying on her side, and her curves were prominent in is view.


He decided to walk along her body. He walked up her calf, feeling her smooth, soft skin. He then walked along her thigh, reaching the crest of her hip. As he did Jenny stirred, moving her arm from in front of her to behind her. Jacob ducked to prevent being hit and pushed off her. He got up and continued on his journey. He slid down into her waist, resting momentarily in her curves. 


Getting up, he climbed along the side of her chest. Standing on her shoulder, he gazed upon her face, looking at her red hair as it lay in a tangled mess and her lips, still bright red from her lipstick and slightly parted. He climbed up onto her face, crawling along her cheek. He remembered the man she had eaten earlier, and decided to get a closer look at this maneater. He crawled up to her lips. That's not so scary, he thought, I bet I can lean in there no problem. He leaned his head into her mouth when suddenly Jenny shifted again. His hand that was supporting him by leaning on her lips slipped on her lipstick. Jacob plunged into Jenny's mouth.


Jenny was having the most wonderful dream. She was recalling that man she had swallowed earlier in the night. She could feel him rolling around in her mouth. It felt so real! Like she really had a guy in her mouth. She played with him with her tongue, pressing him to the roof of her mouth, feeling him struggle against her.


Jacob was having a rough time. He was trying to get out of Jenny's mouth, but everytime he tried, she grabbed him with her tongue and pulled him back in. Her lips closed in front of him, keeping him trapped inside. He tried to force his way out, but she just pushed him around, against her cheeks or the roof of her mouth. She was toying with him and he was powerless to stop her.


Jenny's dream was going really well. She had played with the man and now was ready to swallow him. She pressed him to the roof of her mouth, then slowly began to slide him back. She felt his kicks and struggles increase as he realized he was about to slide down her throat. She laughed. No way he was getting out of this. She brought him to the edge, then swallowed, feeling him wiggle as he tried to arrest his fall.


Jacob couldn't believe it. He had just had the most amazing sex with a super hot woman, and now she was eating him! He tried to crawl back up her throat, but her muscles forced him down, down, into her stomach. He dropped into her stomach. He tried yelling for help, but no one heard him. He was trapt in this beautiful woman's stomach with no way out. Jacob was now Jenny's midnight snack.


Jenny glowed after her pleasant dream swallowing the tiny man. She awoke, opening her eyes. She realized Jacob was no longer in her hand. She felt all around the bed and her body searching for him, but he was not there. Oh well, she thought, he'll turn up somewhere. Maybe I'll eat him too when I find him. She grinned at the thought. He was good, real good.