- Text Size +

The Quarry


Angela was a quiet, conservative girl. She didn't really go to parties much, but her boyfriend Steve had convinced her to come to this one. They had been dating for 6 months, but so far they had only made out with only maybe a bit of light touching over the clothes; that's all Angela was comfortable with.


That was until tonight. She didn't know anyone at the party, so when all the women were picking men from the tub, she peaked and made sure to grab her boyfriend Steve and some random other guy. This was her first time seeing her boyfriend naked, or seeing any man naked for that matter. She was a bit uncomfortable with it, but also strangely curious. Ostensibly she held him in her clenched fist to cover his nakedness, but she took any chance she could get to ``accidentally'' open a couple fingers and expose his little package. It was so weird! She'd never seen anything like that in person before.


"Hey, uh, are you staring at my privates?" Steve said. Angela found herself openly staring at his dick, a look of abject bewilderment on her face.


"How do you guys walk around with those just... dangling there?"


"Uh... we just do... I guess? Do you mind covering me back up? Or maybe we could take this to the next level and you could let me see you naked?"


"They're just so...exposed. Hm? Oh, right." She curled her fingers back around his naked form, covering his genitals. "Steve, we've talked about this, I don't think I'm ready for that."


"Well, I mean, now you've seen me naked. It's only fair."


"Hey, I told you no! I'm not ready yet." Angela found herself getting angry at Steve's persistance. She began to squeeze him in her hand.


"Oh, oh, ow! Stop! Okay!"


Angela relaxed her grip. "Sorry. But that's what you get!" 


As she scolded Steve, another woman approached her. "Hey, is that Tom?" She pointed at Angela's other hand where Angela had been dangling her second guy for most of the night, largely ignoring him as he periodically brushed against her thigh.

 
"Hmm, oh, I don't know who this is." She brought him and dangled him between them. "Do you know him?"


"Yeah, I think that's..." The woman peered closely at the dangling little man. "Yes! That's Tom. Hey little guy." She waved at him.


"Oh, you know him? Here, you take him, I only really wanted my boyfriend anyways." She handed Tom over to the woman, who snatched him and yelled "Thanks!" over her shoulder as she ran off. "Huh, that was weird." Angela said to Steve. "Well, you wanna leave? I'm not really enjoying this party anyways."


"Yeah, let's get outta here." Angela carried Steve back down the hall and into the library where the men were initially shrunk. She found the regrowth serum on a side table. The label read "WARNING: Concentrate. Mix with large amounts of water before consumption." Angela pulled out her water bottle and put a few drops of serum in. She gave some to Steve, who promptly regrew to his normal size. They found his clothes in a pile of all the men's clothes and left the party.


Angela and Steve went on a long walk, heading outside of town into the woods, ending at the old abandoned quarry. They sat on the edge of the cliff dangling their feet over the side. It was a long drop down to the inky black water below, but it was also completely isolated. Being alone, they began to make out. After awhile, they were getting fairly intense when Angela pulled away to take a drink from her water bottle.


"Wasn't that the bottle with the regrowth serum in it?" said Steve. It was, and Angela immediately felt light headed. Her vision began to spin and she fell forwards over the cliff. Steve tried to grab her, but she fell down into the quarry, making a splash as she entered the water. Steve froze. He couldn't beleive what had just happened. He stared at the spot his girlfriend entered the water.


Suddenly, the water erupted and Angela's form emerged from the water. She was growing! Angela rapidly grew in size, rising out of the water, her clothes long since ripped apart. Her face rose past Steve, growing until her naked breasts were directly in front of Steve's face. She looked around in amazement.


"Steve, you're small again! And all the trees, and the rocks, and- wait, no. I'm huge!"


"Yeah, look at you, you're so..." Steve trailed off, staring at Angela's breasts. Angela was very well endowed, with large double D breasts that were almost too big for her relatively petite frame. Her wavy brown hair was matted to her shoulders, the water from the quarry running across her nude body. She suddenly realized her nakedness and moved her hands to cover herself, one hand across her breasts and one between her legs.


"Hey! Don't look! Ah!" Angela blushed.


Steve grinned. "Well, it's only fair. Now we're even."


Angela relaxed, uncovering herself. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She picked Steve up with her hand, resting him in her palm. "Maybe we shoulda done this a long time ago." She brought Steve to her lips and kissed him.


Steve was distracted. He was staring at some bushes on the other side of the quarry. "I think there's something going on over there. Maybe we should go check it out." Angela looked and noticed the bushes rustling. She walked over to them and used her free hand to push them aside. Behind them were two men. They were leaning over an unconscious woman, pulling her clothes off.


"Hey! What are you doing?" Angela shouted. At her size, her voice shook the ground and the men turned towards her stunned. Angela grabbed them in her free hand and held them up to her face, dangling in front of her. "What do you think you're doing? She's passed out! You can't just take her clothes off like that. It's wrong! Ugh, men." Realizing what she said, she turned to Steve "But not you, of course!"


"Yeah, no offense. What are you gonna do with them?"


The men shook, dangling from Angela's hand. "What- what- OH MY GOD YOU'RE HUGE!" "Yeah, and naked!"


Angela shook them. "Sleeze." She turned back to Steve. "I don't know, but we can't let them get away. I need to sit down." She took care to set her boyfriend down gently, but she looked at the men with disgust and tossed them halphhazardly to the ground. They landed on their backs, dazed. Angela turned around and planted her hands on the edge of the quarry. She pulled herself up, bringing her butt above the lip of the quarry. 


One of the men looked up from where he was laying on the ground. He saw dangling above him the giant ass of a giantess. "Oh yeah" he said as he admired it. Then she began to lower it so she could sit on the edge of the quarry. The man's eyes grew wide. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" was the last thing he said before Angela's ass came down on him, crushing him underneath her. 


"Oops!" Angela brought a hand to cover her mouth as she said that. She raised her butt up and inspected the red stain that was formerly the man she had just crushed. "I didn't mean to do that." She brought her legs up above the edge of the quarry and shifted her position so she was resting on her knees, looming over the one remaining man and her boyfriend.


"Uhhh" said Steve "Well, I think he's dead now."


"Yeah, oops. I guess that was an accident. What do we do now?"


"Hmmm, well, you can't just let this other guy go. He'll tell, and you'll get in trouble."


"Yeah, you're right" Angela responded. "Hey, where did he go?" While they were talking, the man had gotten up and walked towards Angela. She looked down and saw him standing between her legs.


"Wow, that's the biggest pussy I ever saw!" He said. He then reached his hands up and touched her labia, stroking them. 


"Ew pervert!" Angela exclaimed. She brought her hand between her legs and swatted the man. She didn't realize her strength at her size and sent the man flying through the air. He landed on his back next to Steve. "Get away from me you!" Angela overcompensated after hitting the man, and lost her balance. She started tilting forward. "Oh! OH!" Angela fell forward.


The man laying on the ground looked up just in time to see Angela's huge right breast come down on him. He barely had time to let out a scream as it landed on him. Squish. Steve was standing near him, and Angela's chest landed on him too. 


"Oh no! Oh no!" Angela was frantic. She squished her boyfriend! Angela stood up and saw the red stain on her breast. "Oh Steve oh no!" She felt movement in her cleavage. She reached her hand in and plucked out Steve, intact and unharmed. When she fell, he was forced into her cleavage and as a result did not get crushed like the man on the ground. She dangled him in front of her, relieved she hadn't crushed him with her huge breast.


"Whew, I'm so glad you're okay!"


"Yeah, me too. Hehe, and to think, it took all this for me to finally see you naked." They laughed. The experience Angela and Steve had that night brought them closer together. They finally took that final step in their relationship and fucked like rabbits. They also discovered their fetishes. Macrophilia for Steve and microphilia for Angela. It turns out they really liked when Angela was a giantess. They experimented with growth/shrinking serums plenty of times, but that's a story for another time.