- Text Size +

Julia walked up to the bar, or what passed for a bar at this party. It was not much more than a folding table setup in the corner with various bottles and glasses stacked about halfhazardly. Another young woman stood behind it.


"What can I get you?"


"Uh... I'm not sure, maybe just like, I don't know, some lemonade with some vodka in it?" Julia was underage and didn't really know much about alcohol, so she just said the first thing that came to mind. Fortunately neither did the woman behind the "bar."


"Sure thing." She began assembling bottles and a glass. "And would you like a shrunken boy in it?"


"A shrunken boy? What do you mean?"


The woman indicated a box on the table. "We've got lots." She flipped open the lid, revealing dozens of shrunken men milling about the inside. "We actually had way more boys come than we anticipated, so even handing out 2 to each woman we still had a ton leftover. So we've been trying to think of ways to get rid of the rest. One thing we're doing is offering one with each drink. We just drop the little guy right in there as sort of an extra little garnish."


Julia was intrigued by this. She hadn't known what to do with the 2 she was given, so they were currently inside her front jean pocket, flattened up against the inside of her hip. But this might be a possibility for them.


Just then one of the little men in the box caught her attention. It was Jordan. Julia had gone on a date with him two weeks prior, but it hand't gone that well, at least in her mind. He had been trying to set up a second, but she had been ignoring him. Now, though, with him a mere 2" tall, she wasn't afraid to be forward with him. She reached into the box and plucked him out, holding him in front of her face.


"Hey Julia, how's- how's it going?" He stammared, a little scared by the situation.


"Hi Jordan. It's fine."


"Did you get my messages?"


"Yup."


"So? Maybe, do you wanna go out again sometime?" He asked sheepishly.


"I don't think so, Jordan. It didn't really go very well. I'm not really feeling it with you." She paused. "Plus, look at this." She brought the index finger on her other hand up and poked Jordan's genitals. "Even relative to your size that's a tiny dick." She raised Jordan slightly higher so she could stare directly at his penis. "And look! You're even fully erect right now. It's so tiny! That would never be enough for me."


"Oh come on Julia! Just give me a second chance! You won't regret it. Just get me some regrowth serum and I'll show you the time of your life!"


Right then the woman behind the bar finished making Julia's drink. "Is that the boy you want in your drink?"


Julia looked directly at Jordan. "Oh, I'll give you a second chance, but there won't be any regrowth serum." She then looked up towards the woman behind the bar. "Yeah this one'll do." Julia took the drink from the woman's outstretched hand. "Say, what do people usually do with their shrunken boys in their drinks?"


"Oh, most swallow them with their drink" said the woman excitedly.


"Ooh, I like that." She turned her attention to the tiny man dangling in front of her. "Here that Jordan? You'll get your second chance... as part of my drink! Ha! That's about all you're good for anyways."


"Nooo! That's not what I meant!"


Julia pouted "Awww! Does the little guy not like it? Well too bad! This is what you asked for." She dropped him into her drink. He tried to yell, but Julia ignored him. She brought the drink to her lips and tilted it back. Jordan found himself proppelled towards her giant lips by a torrent of alcohol. He tried to grab on to them to stop from sliding in between, and initially managed to stop from falling in. But then Julia's finger came up behind him and poked him in the back, causing him to lose his footing and slide inbetween her lips, into her gigantic mouth.


Julia swished Jordan and the alcohol around for a bit, playing with them with her tongue. Finally she tilted her head back and swallowed. Jordan found himself being forced down her throat. She enjoyed the way he struggled on the way down, as if he could do anything about it! 


"Ah, that was good." Julia said as she strolled back to the party. She reached down and patted the two guys in her front pocket. "Maybe that's what I'll do with you."


As Julia walked away from the bar, another young woman walked up, looking a little tired. Her name was Melanie. The woman at the bar could clearly tell that Melanie was not alright. "Hey there, everything okay?"


"Uh, yeah, well, no, not exactly. I came here with my boyfriend, Connor, and since we got separated when we came in I haven't been able to find him." Connor and Melanie had been dating for several years and were very serious. They had been talking about getting married and having kids. They came to the party together, but since the shrinking, Melanie had been unable to find him.


"He's probably loving this, though."


"Why's that?" responded the woman at the bar.


"He's into this sorta thing." Melanie gestured about. "Giantesses, that is. He has a fetish for giant women. But I've checked everyone around here and no one seems to have him."


"Oh he might be in here." The woman indicated the still open box of shrunken men sitting on the table. "We had way more boys than women, so we've been trying to come up with creative ways to get rid of them. I've been adding them to drinks!" She smiled. "Here, take a look and see if he's in the box."


Melanie leaned close over the box, her giant face looming large over the tiny men. She inspected them, looking from one to the next. "Aha!" She reached in and plucked one out. "Thank you so much! I found him."


Melanie walked with her boyfriend through the party, holding him in her right hand as it brushed past her side. She made her way onto the back porch, which was empty at the moment. She sat down at a patio table and placed Connor on the table.


"I found you!"


"Yeah, whew, I'm sure glad you did."


"I bet you've been enjoying this, you little stinker." She playfully poked him as she teased. Connor fell backwards.


"Hehe, well, you know, I thought I would, but really having all these giant women around me is kinda scary."


"You can't be that scared hehe!" She used her finger to play with his fully-erect penis.


"Yeah, it's been kinda confusing. But I'm glad you found me, I feel much safer now. I know you'd never harm me."


"Well, actually... I've been thinking." Melanie said trepidatiously.


"What is it?"


"I was thinking, when is the next time we're going to get a chance like this? Shrinking serum is hard to come by, you know? We probably won't ever get any on our own."


"I mean I guess... I'm not really sure where you're going with this?"


"We've spent so much time together, I know what you're super into, and I know you'll be super into this, so..." Melanie had role played Connor's fantasies so many times that the thought of actually doing one now was starting to turn her on too. She became aware of her chest heaving up and down as she became more and more aroused.


"What are you saying Melanie?"


"I know you're really into vore, so I think" Melanie was getting more and more turned on as the thought of actually doing it started to come out. "I think I'm going to eat you. I know it's what you've always wanted and this is the only chance we'll get."


"What?! No! I don't want to be eaten! It's just a fantasy, I don't want to actually do it." Connor protested.


"See, that's the thing. I know you're into unwilling vore the most, so I figured for it to work, I had to decided to eat you no matter what, regardless of if you want me to or not." Melanie was beginning to shake slightly from arousal at the thought of actually doing it. She was actually going to eat her boyfriend.


"No no! I don't want you to eat me!"


"That's good, Connor, really good. Very authentic. I think I'm going to enjoy this." She picked him up from the table. Melanie licked her lips as she thought of her boyfriend in her mouth. This was it. It was finally going to happen. She would swallow him then get herself off to fully enjoy the experience. Connor kicked and protested, but it was to no avail. 


She brought him towards her mouth. "Hey hey! Don't I get to at least, uh, at least explore your giant body or something before you eat me?!"


Melanie sighed and brought him back away from her mouth. "Yeah, I guess that's probably reasonable. I should let you get one last ride before I swallow you." Melanie pulled back her low-cut shirt and the cup over her large right breast, and dropped Connor in, letting the cup back into place behind him. Her nipples were already sensitive from being aroused, and now the cup pressed him against it. His squirming felt good against her soft flesh.


Just then she got a sly idea. Connor had never been big on oral sex, so Melanie had never really gotten him to put his face in between her legs. But if he "accidentally" slipped out of her bra, he might just fall into her panties, and she might just "accidentally" press his face into her clit. At least she'd get this from him before she ate him. She wiggled her chest a little bit, hoping he would fall out, but he didn't. She then heaved her chest back and forth, causing her large breasts to sway significantly, but still he did not fall. Finally, in exasperation, she pulled up the bottom of her bra cup, causing Connor to slide down her stomach and abs.


As he did so, he became stuck on her waistband. "Ugh" said Melanie. She pulled back her waistband, and with her other hand, shoved the little man down into her panties. She pressed him against her pussy, moving him around vigoursly. She brought herself closer and closer to climax, and finally when she was close enough, she stopped. She wanted him in her mouth before she orgasmed.


She brought Connor up to her face. "Alright dear, it's time for me to eat you. Love you!" She kissed his whole body. She then whispered to him in a husky voice "I hope you taste good. Make sure to wiggle on your way down." Melanie then popped the little man into her mouth. He squirmed and tried to get out, but she flicked him back with her tongue. "Oh yeah, you taste great! I can't wait to swallow you!" She said.


Melanie reached down between her legs and began to rub herself vigorously. She pushed little Connor around her mouth, back and forth. As she neared climax, she began to moan and gasp. She forced Connor onto the roof of her mouth, holding him in place with her tongue. She held him there as she neared climax, squeezing him tighter and tighter with the force of her convulsions. Finally, she orgasmed, and as she did, she slid him to the back of her throat and swallowed. She felt him wiggle as he descended down her throat, and this sent her orgasm to the next level. She convulsed several times while her little boyfriend made his way into her stomach.


Melanie relaxed in the patio chair, letting herself cool down. "Oh man Connor. That was great. I think you're really onto something with this fetish of yours." Melanie mused. "I'll have to do this with my next boyfriend." She got up and went inside, in search of just that.