- Text Size +


"Any ladies interested in a little more... scandelous fun, come in here!" The young lady in the KKP shirt who had administered the boy pong game earlier leaned out of a side door. "And don't forget to bring your boys!" She ushered a group of young women, each clutching a little man in their hands or placed in between their breasts or stuffed unceremoniously in their tight jean pockets, through the door into the dining room of the sorority house. A dozen women gathered around the dining table, watching the woman in the KKP shirt as she gestured to the stack of shot glasses and shoe box. She opened the box, revealing dozens of naked, shrunken men. They appeared shocked as the light hit them and they took in the sight of a dozen giant ladies staring at them.


"Holy shit they're huge!"


"What the fuck those are the biggest chicks I've ever seen!"


"Those women are so big they could crush us with one finger!"


The organizing woman gestured to the small men. "We had way more boys than girls come to the party, so we've been looking for fun ways to... 'use' them." She giggled at this comment. "Soooo, we're going to play some drinking games. You'll need to have at least 2 little guys, so if you don't have your two anymore, feel free to pluck a couple from here." Several women reached into the box and grabbed men in between their fingers, dangling them at their sides as they continued to listen. "We'll play three games, and the winner will get to keep the whole box and do what they want with the little guys. Doesn't that sound fun?" 


"Anyways, to play you're going to have to be willing to get a little risque." She winked as she said this. Then she reached her hands down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling it off over her head, revealing large a pink, lacy bra holding back large breasts. Next, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts bounced slightly as she spoke. "I'll need all of you to take your tops off too. Trust me, it'll be worth it! Plus, we're all ladies here (these guys don't count, they're too tiny to matter)." 


The rest of the women began to remove their tops, some quicker than others. A few were wearing dresses and so opted to remove them entirely, leaving them in just their panties. "Okay, the first game is a race. We'll run around the the table, taking a shot each time we pass here." She indicated the end of the table, then began to fill the shot glasses from a bottle she produced from under the table. "The catch is, you have to take your little guys" she reached into the box and grabbed two surprised men who kicked around in her grasp, but she didn't even notice. "And place them on your nipples like this" She put them against her breasts, forcing their hands to grasp onto her erect nipples. "If you're boys fall off as we run, you're out of the race. The last woman to have her boys still on is the winner."


Ann was one of the women standing around the table. She had moderately sized, pinkish-hued breasts and was wearing skin tight jeans. Earlier in the night she had traded one of her guys for her boyfriend Rob. She reached into her jean pocket and pulled him out, bringing him to her face. "Welp, let's see if you're any good at grabbing my breasts at this size." 


Next to her was Amanda, her best friend. Amanda was fit, with small breasts and a trim waistline, which was on display because she was down to only her panties. "Oh hey Rob. Funny seeing you this small, haha, don't fall off now!" She glanced down at Rob's naked body. "Oooohhhh, look at that. Ann, do you mind?"


"No not at all, go ahead."


Amanda reached her fingers up and placed them in between Rob's legs, grabbing his tiny package. "I can see why you like him so much."


"Alright ladies, there's one more rule I need to mention," said the KKP woman. "To encourage you to run as fast as you can, if the woman behind you manages to catch you, she's allowed to grab your shoulders and shake them as hard as she can to get your guys to fall off, so run fast!" She finished pouring the shots as the rest of the women placed their men on their breasts. 


Ann grabbed her other guy out of her other jean pocket. She didn't know this one, but she placed the little guy on her left nipple. He fell off and so she placed him again, but again he fell. "Ugh you're useless." She said. She tossed the tiny man into the air, deftly catching him between her lips. He squirmed as he realized what was going on.


"No, no, noooo! Don't eat me!" He'd seen other little men travel down the gullet of women earlier in the night and didn't want to join them. But it didn't much matter what he wanted as Ann's tongue pulled him into her mouth, pinning him against the roof , and finally swallowing him. 


Ann held her boyfriend up to her face. "I don't really need him anyways, you'll do good won't you?" Rob nodded at his giant girlfriend. "You'll do good or you'll go" she opened her mouth to show Rob "in here just like him. And this time when I put you in my mouth, I may just swallow." She winked, and then lowered Rob to her chest. He grabbed on as tight as he could, hugging the huge nipple against himself.


"Okay girls, ready, set, go!" All the women suddenly surged as they began to run around the table. Several of the tiny men lost their grip right away, falling to the floor. As they ran, a couple women lost both of their little guys, dropping them out of the race. Ann reached the head of the table and grabbed a shot, Rob still clinging tightly to her breast. She picked up her pace again, but her friend Amanda was right behind her and grabbed her unclothed shoulders. She leaned over Ann and peared down at Rob. "Better hold on little Robbie." She shook Ann's shoulders while Ann tried to get away, both giggling while Rob tried not to let go. 


But as Ann began to pull away, Rob lost his grip and fell to the floor. He landed on the soft carpet, and just as he managed to get to his feet, a large shadow loomed over him. He looked up. Ann hadn't noticed he'd fallen, and she carelessly brought her foot down on top of her boyfriend, crushing him underneath while she continued around the table. After a few steps she noticed he was not on her breast anymore, and so she stepped out of the race, figuring she'd figure out which one of the couple dozen tiny men running around he was when the race was over. 


Amanda continued around the table. While all the remaining women in the race were down to one tiny man left, she still had both. She was more athletic than the other women, as evidenced by her toned body, and was better at running without twisting her shoulders. Of course, her small breasts bounced less and her very erect nipples made great handholds for the small men to grab onto. After a couple more laps the last woman dropped out, leaving Amanda the winner. 


"Well, good job little guys." She said as she plucked them from her breasts and brought them to her face. "Keep it up and I just might not eat you." Amanda winked.


"Okay ladies, it looks like we have our winner." The bare-chested KKP organizer walked over to Amanda. "You'll go first in our next game. It's also a race, but this time, it's for you little guys." She pointed at the small men in Amanda's hands. "You lay down on the table, and I'll place several full shot glasses at your feet. You tinies have 2 minutes to get as many glasses as you can from down there, into her mouth." 


Amanda layed down, stretching her arms above her head. The woman poured shots at her feet, and then grabbed the men from Amanda's fingers. She placed them at Amanda's feet. "Okay. Ready, set, go!" The two men immediately ran to pick up a glass, which was almost as big as they were. They struggled with it, but managed to pick it up between the two of them. They approached Amanda's foot and walked around it to her ankle. One man climbed up the side and the other attempted to pass the glass up. After they had done so, the second man climbed up and they began to carry the glass down her leg.


They walked along her long, toned legs, climbing up over her knee, and continued up her thigh. They carried the glass over her hips, getting dangerously close to her pussy. As they did so Amanda trembled slightly, almost causing them to lose balance. But they managed to keep the glass upright and continued. They climbed over her breasts, carrying the glass around her nipple. As they reached her head, one climbed up while the other handed the glass to him. Once they were both on her chin with the glass, they carefully moved it towards her mouth, which Amanda opened. They tilted the glass in, dumping out the alcohol, when suddenly one lost his grip and slipped over her lips. He tumbled into her mouth. Amanda reached her hand in and pulled him out.


"Careful careful little guy. If you do that again I might just not get you back out in time." She set him down, and both of the men scrambled back to her feet for another glass. They grabbed it, but on their way back decided for a different route. They traveled between her legs until they reached her panties covering her pussy. One of the men began to climb.


"Mmmmm" Suddenly a massive hand appeared behind him and pressed him forward into her. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm" Amanda moaned. Some of the other women aroud the table giggle. One moved forward and placed her hand on the little guy, pushing him deeper. After a few moments, she let go of the little guy, and he finished his climb. Once the glass had been handed up, the second man climbed as well. They took the glass along Amanda's tight abs and across her cleavage, bringing it once again up onto her chin. This time they were very careful pouring the liquid into her mouth, not wanting to fall in again.


But just as they finished, the timer went off. "Well, looks like you only got 2, better luck next time." said the organizer. Amanda was dissapointed, but took satisfication in what she was about to do. As the tiny men stood on her chin, looking down into her mouth, her hand appeared behind them. Before they could react, she pushed them in, quickly closing her mouth and trapping them inside. She pushed them around with her tongue, taking pleasure in their pathetic attempts to resist. After a minute, she slid them to the back of her mouth and swallowed. As she stood, she looked down at her stomach and said "I told you this might happen."


The rest of the women each took their turn. The little men struggled to drag shot glasses over their bodies, carrying them up legs and through cleavage. And at the end, Amanda's tinies weren't the only to meet their fate in the lips of a beautiful woman. Ann ended up winning. She grabbed two new small men from the box before her turn, and they turned out to be athletes who could carry large (to them) glasses with amazing speed. She rewarded them by placing them in her cleavage between her moderately sized breasts and squeezing lightly, not enough to hurt them, but enveloping them in her soft flesh.


"Alright, we have our two winners." Said the KKP woman. "The last game will be a one-on-one match between you two to determine the ultimate champion."


Ann and Amanda stepped forward. "Okay, for this last contest, you're going to need the rest of the boys in this box here." She dumped the remaining tiny men in the shoebox onto the table, totalling about two dozen. "You'll each get half." She put her hand between them and separated them into two roughly equal groups. Then she took a small, clear plastic bag out from under the table. It was filled with tiny styrofoam balls. She looked down at the tinies, her face looming gigantic over them. "You little guys are going to play dodgeball with these." she said as she dumped the balls over them. 


Turning back to Amanda and Ann, she said "You'll stand across the table from each other here near the center." She pointed, and Amanda walked around the table while Ann took up position on the close side. "You may assist your tiny boys as they throw the balls at each other in any way you want as long as you don't throw any of the balls yourself. Whenever your team gets someone from the other team with a ball, take them and place them in a shot glass and then take a drink." She laid out shot glasses on the table, and began filling them. "The last person with remaining boys wins."


As the KKP woman finished pouring the drinks, Amanda looked at Ann's team and said "I hope you all get out fast. I swallowed my last two guys, and they were good. I can't wait to feel you slip down my throat." She licked her lips in anticipation.


Brad, a jock who was having a hard time adjusting to being small and vulnerable, looked up "You're not really going to..." he looked at the KKP woman "You're not really going to let her eat us are you? She can't really do that, right?"


Before he had a chance to react, Amanda's hand snatched him from the table. She held him in front of her face, trembling. "Oh, I'm going to eat you. And I'm going to enjoy feeling you squirm all the way down." At that moment, she recognized him. Amanda and Brad were often in the campus gym at the same time. Amanda had always felt like Brad acted overly macho, and on more than one occasion she thought she caught him staring at her in her tight, form-fitting workout clothes. "Oh hey Brad. Gonna have a hard time lifting those 50lbs dumbells now, aren't ya?" She looked down, between his legs. "I guess I can see why you were compensating so much."


As Amanda set Brad back down, she winked at him "I hope you're one of the first ones out, Brad. Make sure to squirm as I swallow you."


The KKP woman piped up. "Okay, ladies, ready? Set. Go!" The tinies immediately began to run about. They picked up the styrofoam balls and threw them at each other. "He's out!" The KKP woman pointed at one of the members of Amanda's team.  Ann reached over and picked the tiny man up, placing him in a shot glass. She immediately knocked it back, revealing an empty glass when she set it down. 


Ann looked down to see a couple members of her team being ganged up on by several from Amanda's team. She quickly placed her hands on the table, creating a barrier between the two groups.


"Hey!" Amanda said playfully. She then grabbed two members of her team, one in each hand, and raised them over the hand barrier. As she was about to bring them down to the tinies huddling behind Ann's hands, she spotted Brad by himself. "Get him boys!" She said as she brought her tinies towards Brad. The first threw his ball and missed, but the second managed to score a direct hit.


"He's out!" Yelled the KKP woman. 


"No, no, no, I can't...." Brad attempted to run away from Amanda's enclosing hand, which was now empty after dropping her tiny men. Suddenly he slipped on the glossy table and sprawled out on his stomach. Amanda placed her index finger on his back, pinning him down. She recalled the time he had cornered her in a hallway and attempted to use his large size to keep her from leaving until she agreed to go on a date with him. Amanda had managed to slip away that time, but Brad wasn't going to get away now.


"Hmmm, this seems familiar." She grabbed Brad's tiny body in her fingers, flipping him around as she brought him to her face. 


"No. No! Don't eat me!"


"Too bad Brad. I guess I won't be seeing you at the gym anymore. But look on the bright side," she brought up a shot glass in her other hand, and just before dropping him in said "You were always trying to get inside me, and now you will!" 


"NOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Brad screamed as he floated in the alcohol, trying to find his way out. She brought the glass to her lips and tilted. Brad tried to cling to the glass, but it was too slick. He placed his outstretched arms and legs across her lips, but when he did her tongue knocked him off and he fell in. Amanda flipped him around inside her mouth, relishing in his tiny struggles. As she brought him to the back of her mouth, she could hear tiny screams. Gulp. The screams travelled down her throat, and she could still faintly hear them as he struggled in her belly.


Amanda looked down, and saw one of Ann's tinies about to score a hit on one of her tines who had fallen down. She quickly moved her hand and flicked Ann's tiny man across the table.


"Hey!" Ann protested. "If you can play dirty, so can I!" Ann planted her hands on the table and pulled herself up. She leaned over Amanda's team, her breasts dangling precariously over the tiny men. She then lowered them down, swinging them back and forth, using them as wrecking balls to send the members of Amanda's team flying.


Ann got back up, and now it was Amanda's turn to protest. "If you can do that, then so can I!" Amanda brought herself up onto her hands as well. But her breasts were considerably smaller than Ann's, so she had to lower herself much further. That combined with the alcohol that was now impeding her coordination caused her to lose her balance and fall front-first onto the table. The tinies in her shadow looked up just in time to see the perky, small breasts, toned abs, and small waist of Amanda crash into them, crusing them under her gigantic body. 


Amanda managed to pick herself back up. "Whoops, hehe" she giggled.


"Well, you took out about half of each of our teams, so it's probably fair." laughed Ann. 


As Amanda righted herself, she saw a tiny styrofoam ball fly from her cleavage and strike one of her tinies from behind. 


"He's out!" Yelled the KKP woman. Ann quickly scooped up the tiny, and he disappeared into another shot. 


Amanda looked down at her chest. One of Ann's tiny men had managed to get stuck between her breasts when she fell on the table, and had used the opportunity to perform a behind-the-lines strike on Amanda's team. Amanda plucked him from her. "Hey! That's not fair!"


She brought him to her lips, and as she was about to pop him in, the KKP woman said "Hold on! You can't eat him yet. He isn't out."


"Oh, you're right." grumbled Amanda. Instinctly she went to stuff him in a pocket for later, but recalling she was only in her panties, did the closest thing. She pulled the elastic on the front out and dropped him in, releasing it behind him and trapping him up against her giant pussy.


The game continued on, with each team periodically getting a member of the other out. At one point, a member of Ann's team found himself lying on his back on the table, as a member of Amanda's team closed in, ball ready. Suddenly giant red lips filled his view. They closed around his opponent, and he saw the face of Ann looking at him, the legs of the other man protruding from her mouth. 


"mmhmm mhmmm" she mumbled. The man got the message. He raised his ball and pelted the trapped tiny. Ann sucked him into her mouth and then brought a shot glass up. She swallowed the alcohol and the tiny together in one big gulp. As the man was admiring how this gorgeous, giant woman- no goddess, had just saved him, he felt a styrofoam ball strike him from behind. He turned to look at the source, but as he did he saw another pair of giant lips close in on him. Amanda grabbed the tiny in her mouth and swallowed him just as Ann did.


The game began to near its end. Each woman had only one tiny left. They each threw a ball, and each struck the other. Both women quickly grabbed the other's tiny man and swallowed him with a shot. 


"Well, looks like we tied." said Ann.


"Uh-ah, I won. My guy hit your guy first!" retorted Amanda.


"Actually," piped in the KKP woman "she won" indicating Ann. "She technically still has one boy left."


Amanda was confused for a second, then recalled the tiny she was saving for later in her panties. "Oh, what?! You mean this guy counts?" She grabbed the tiny man from out of her panties. "I wanted to punish him later."


As Amanda dangled the man in front of her face, Ann snatched him out of her hand. "Sweet! I guess I win!" Amanda made a face at her, but Ann didn't notice.


"Seeing as that's the only boy left, he's yours to do with as you please." said the KKP woman.


"Cool!" Ann snatched her shirt from the floor. "I'll see you later Amanda. I've got some things to attend to." Ann began to walk hurridly away. She whispered to the man in her hands "I'm pretty horny right now, and since I can't find my tiny boyfriend anywhere, you'll have to do. I'm going to use you like you're the last dildo in the world. You may not survive, but I don't care. " She winked at him. The man could only stare back, his giant erection indicating his excitement for what was coming next.