- Text Size +

Boy Pong
"Hey ladies, anyone interested in boy pong come over here." A young woman in a soririty shirt, KKP, gathered a group of women around a table in one of the room's of the house. The women were each holding onto their guys in different ways. Some had one in each hand, others in their pockets or cleavage, and one lady who was wearing booty shorts with an elastic waistband had them sticking out of the band of her shorts. They all huddled around the table as the woman in the KKP shirt began pouring bear into solo cups.


"Okay, so this is just like beer pong, with a twist. Since our little guys are too small to play normally-" she plucked a small man out of her pocket and dangled him in front of her face, talking to him in baby talk "-isn't that right little Jeremy, you're too small! Too little to play-" she plunged him back into her pocket and coninued in a normal voice "-we've come up with a way to incorporate them into the game. If you want to play, place your guys in one of the cups, one guy per cup. Why don't you all go ahead and pull your little men out and place them on the table now so we can explain the rules to them too."


There were approximately 10 women around the table, and each pulled out two shrunken men. They placed them on the table near the solo cups. "Okay, so you place your guys in a cup. Then, we play normal beer pong. However, if a ball lands in a cup, the guy in the cup has to try to push it back out. Now here's the catch: If he doesn't get the ball out by the time the lady who through gets the cup to her lips, she drinks the cup AND the guy in it." She turned and looked down at the tiny men on the table. "Of course, we want to encourage you little guys to try, so if a lady gets you in her mouth, she's going to play with you in there, swishing you around and doing whatever she wants to you, before spitting you back out." She turned back to the ladies, "And any guy you get in your mouth becomes your's. So if you do well, you could end up with your own little harem to do with as you please."


The women around the table mumbled in excitement. Some of the tiny men looked excited too, although a couple were less than pleased. Jeremey spoke up "Hey!" At such a small size he was difficult to hear, so the woman who's pocket he had just been in leaned down over him. "What if we don't want to play? Huh? I don't know if this sounds like-"


Swiftly, she reached her hand onto the table and grabbed Jeremey's genitals between her index finger and thumb. "What were you saying, little worm? You don't want to play? Well too bad! We're bigger and stronger than you are, and we can do whatever we want with your puny little bodies. I could slam my hand down and crush you flat right now. Or maybe" she squeezed Jeremey's balls between her fingers and he squirmed in pain "I could just squeeze my fingers and 'pop-pop' goes your little manhood. Or if you just wanted to go in my mouth right now." Still grabbing him by the genitals, she brought Jeremey to her open mouth "I could plop you right in. But I might just swallow you instead of letting you back out." She snapped her mouth shut.


She threw Jermey into one of the cups full of beer. "Okay, grab your guys and put them in cups."
As the women started placing the men into full beer cups, Susan leaned down over Quinn, one of the tiny men on the table. "Hey Quinn!" They had been close friends since middle school. "Too bad I didn't get you when we were picking guys. I was kinda hoping to. It might be fun. Well, at least I get to see you naked hehe!" She reached out her finger and poked him again.
This time Quinn managed to stay standing. "Heh, well, then maybe you should let me see you naked? You know, to be fair and all? Haha" 


"Haha, no. Good try though. I hope I land a ball in your cup. You've always been so much bigger than me, I want to get you and try out what it would be like to be bigger than you. Wouldn't that be fun?" Susan said with excitement. In reality, Quinn was petrified. He had always been bigger than Susan, and while he would never do anything with it, he liked the feeling of security and power he got from being bigger and stronger than her. But now the tables were flipped, and he didn't have that security any more. He was sure his friend wouldn't hurt him, but he still felt scared.


Quinn suddently found himself being lifted up by a girl named Cindy. She had drawn him from the tub, and he had spent the first part of the party hunkered down in her very ample cleavage. Cindy was a very attractive woman, with jet black hair, huge breasts, and the waist-to-hip ratio of a goddess. Quinn was turned on each time she touched him, and she noticed. "Oh nice hard-on, little guy." She brought him up to her face. "Now don't dissapoint me out there. If you do well and I get you back, I might just reward you." She winked. Quinn vowed to get her number once he was back to normal size.


The game began with Beth. She tossed a ball, and it landed in Jeremey's cup, but before she could get it to her lips he tossed the ball back out. "Darn." She placed the cup back in its spot. Julia went next. Her ball landed in a cup with a little guy struggling to swim in it. As she brought it to her lips, she paused. Due to his struggle to stay afloat, he wasn't even really trying to get the ball.


She said "Well, if you're not going to try, then I guess this is what you get." She dumped the cup into her mouth, sending the little guy in between her lips onto her waiting tongue. She proceeded to push him around, up against the roof of her mouth, around her cheeks, under her tongue. He struggled and tried to fight back, but this only caused her to giggle at his pathetic attempts. She was 100x his size, there was nothing he could do. Julia quickly grew bored with him in her mouth. She tilted her head back and opened her lips. He began to slide towards the back of her throat. His faint cries echoed out of her outh "No- No- I don't wanna- Noooooooooooo!" He yelled as he slid into the back of her throat. GULP. Julia swallowed. She ran her hands along her throat, tracing his outline as he descended. "Ooooooooooh, he feels so good, wiggling down my throat. Ooooooooh."


After she finished, Julia looked around. "Did you just swallow him?" asked another woman.


"Yeah, it felt real good too. Him wiggling down my throat, I've never felt so powerful."


Beth disappeared down a hallway and came back. "I'm a pre-med student. Here, let's see if we can hear him with my stethascope." She heald the stethascope up and Julia raised her shirt, exposing her tight waist. Beth pressed it against Julia's stomach. She heard "Help! Help! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh! Help!" 


Beth replied "Haha! No one's going to help you now little man. How does it feel to be powerless at the hands of a bunch of women?" She stood up. The rest of the women were staring at her. "I guess the hors d'oeuvres at this party are... to die for!" They all burst out laughing.
One woman piped up "I didn't know we could eat them."


The woman in the KKP shirt replied "Yeah, you can do whatever you want with them when they're yours."


"Oh yeah, I might just have to try that. Hear that little guys." She leaned in over the cups. "Whichever one of you gets in my mouth is going straight down my throat. I can't wait to feel you wiggle inside of me."


"I'm next I'm next" said Susan. She looked at the cup containing Quinn and blew a kiss. "Hope I get you." Susan lined up her shot, and with precision it landed right in Quinn's cup. She rushed to pick it up before Quinn could toss the ball out. Quinn, for his part, was trying frantically to get the ball out of the cup. He really, REALLY, didn't want to find himself at the mercy of his friend. He managed to get the ball up and towards the edge of the cup. Susan saw that he was about to throw it out and so she moved her face to block it. It bounced off her nose and back into the cup.
"Hey! No fair. I got it out, you don't get to drink me!."


"Nope, Quinn, it failed to clear the cup, it doesn't count. You're mine now." She grinned as she brought the cup to her lips. She drank the liquid, and Quinn, despite his struggles, found himself pulled between her lips into her mouth. She shoved him around with her tongue, toying with him, enjoying her newfound power. After she swallowed the beer, she plucked Quinn from her mouth and dangled him in front of her face.


"And now, I think I'm going to swallow you." She began lowering him towards her mouth.


"No! No! Susan you can't!"


"Ohhh, why's that Quinny boy? Just because we're friends you think I won't swallow you? No, I'm going to enjoy eating you. Make sure you wiggle as you slide down."


She lowered him further towards her mouth. "Nooooo! Aaaaaaaaaah! No! Help! Stop!" Just as she was about to put him in her mouth, she suddenly puckered her lips and kissed Quinn's body.


"Haha! You shoulda seen the look on your face! You were soooo scared. 'No, don't eat me Susan' Hahahaha! Of course I wouldn't eat you silly. But oh man, as that look of fear fuuunnn. We gotta explore this some more while you're still small. I think I'm going to have fun with you." She stuck Quinn in her pocket. "Okay ladies, I think I'm done playing for now. I'm gonna go mess with my man Quinn here. Later" 


As the game wore on, the woman who'd asked before is she could eat the little guys score several cups. With the ones who weren't able to get the ball out in time (and for those that did, she just kept playing and eventually got them), she took her time playing with them. She would swich them around her mouth, flicking them this way and that. She enjoyed toying with them, letting them come to the edge of her lips only to be sucked back in. She would even pull some back out, wait until they looked relieved that she wasn't going to eat them, then pop them back in and swallow. Everytime she swallowed a man she would shiver and moan, reveling in the ecstasy of the power she had over them.


A few other men were swallowed, but the rest were spit back out. Most of the laides walked away with 1 or 2 men, but Cindy, the busty goddess with jet-black hair, had 7. She took them all back to a private bedroom, placing each on the bed. "Okay guys, here's what we're going to do. I get off on humiliating little men like you, so I want each of you to jerk off to me." One man reached down to his pants. "Not until I say!" She flicked him with her finger and he flew across the bed. "Now, I'm going to put on a little strip show for you, but to make it interesting, the last one of you to cum is going in here." She leaned over them showing them her mouth. "And I'm going to enjoy feeling you squirm as you slide down my throat."


Cindy walked over to a speaker and began playing rhythmic music. "Okay boys, you know what to do." As she began to slowly gyrate her hips, the little men dropped their pants and each began stroking his penis. Cindy pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a bra containg her very ample breasts. Next she lowered her jeans, showing off her smooth thighs and wide hips. She was stunning, and some of the men began to finish. As each did, she would reach down and stroke his penis saying "That's a good little man."


Finally, only one remained. "Awwww, did you not finish in time?" Cindy said. She reached down and grabbed the man between her index finger and thumb, bringing him up to her face. "Mark?"


"Uh, hi Cindy. Long time no see." Mark and Cindy had breifly dated the year before.


"Ugh, of course it's you. You always did take forever to finish when we had sex." 


"Yeah, sorry about that. Hey, it's nice to see you again. You look great."


"Mmmm-hmm Mark. I'd say you look great too, but I think you're looking a bit small today." She grinned. Cindy had never been good at cracking jokes, and this was not an exception.


"Yeah, well, thanks I guess? Anyways, you know, since we're exes and all, maybe you shouldn't eat me?"


"No can do, Mark. I'm pretty hungry. Plus there's just something so much more satisfying about eating someone you know, you know? Well, I guess you wouldn't know. Anyways, good talking with you. Goodbye now." With that she popped him into her mouth. She rolled him around on her tongue a bit, but really what she wanted was the power of sending one of her exes down her throat. She swallowed, feeling him as he wiggled on his way down.


"Mmmmmmmmmm" Cindy laid down on the bed, reaching her hand between her legs. She got herself off feeling Mark squirming around inside her.