- Text Size +
“What…?” Tasha said, confused at what Alex had just said. Could all that grey dust really be the human’s cities? If she couldn’t make out any buildings then could she even see the humans?

Tasha knelt down, trying not to move her feet as she looked closer around Alex’s. She squinted around the edge of the tomboy’s toes, trying to make out some of the small shapes.

Mimi, meanwhile, had been getting tired just standing on her feet while the others talked. She never really spoke much in new places so she always straggled along with her friends. While still fidgeting with her hands close to herself, she started becoming calmer. Mimi lifted her foot up while waiting for Tasha to say something and set her sole up behind her, almost leaning on it with her heel raised, resting on the ball of her foot.

Down below, screams echoed throughout the city as Mimi's pale sole towered miles high above them. The skin glistening in the sun as those who survived near the ball of her foot screamed and tried to run. They knew at any moment the girl could set down her heel and entire cities would be flattened underneath and all the people like microscopic bugs.

As Tasha got closer to the ground, the nanoscopic humans saw the sky filled the girl's large slightly tan face. Her squinting looked more like a look of anger or contempt and once again screams were let out fearing the worse. The humans began running away from both the face above them and the Titanic toes that crushed their neighboring cities.

Above, Tasha could only barely make out the shapes of buildings in the dust, along with almost invisible specks running away from the two massive goddesses.

“What the hell..?” Tasha said, seeing that what Alex said was true.

“See!? I told ya! You guys should listen to me more,” Alex said in a happy smug voice.

“Don't get ahead of yourself Alex,” Mimi finally said, smiling at her friend's comic smugness while still unaware of how many lives she'd just ended herself.

“Fine fine.. anyway, these guys are near microscopic to us! I heard they were a bit smaller than us gods but who'd think they'd be this puny? It's hilarious!” Alex said almost laughing at that last bit.

“Well.. if they're that small, what do we do now?” Tasha asked standing back up.

“Weeeeell,” Alex began, apparently already having something in mind, “we could play with them a bit! Crush em, bully em, that sort of thing! And when we're all done we could just use our magic to set everything back to normal, like it never happened!”

“I dunno… crushing them for fun sounds kinda.. mean.” Tasha said, having second thoughts about all this.

“Oh c'mon, Tasha! It'll be fun! Besides, just think of how many of them you've ALREADY crushed just walking in here! And you don't have to crush em! You can just make them worship you as some kind of beauty goddess or whatever!” Alex said trying to convince her friend.

This got Tasha's attention. She always loved it when people fawned over her, and she guess it didn't matter how big those people were, so long as they adored her. It wasn't that odd really, it's only natural to want to be loved.

“Hmm.. well alright, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.” Tasha said looking down, now seeing the grey patches as possible fields of thousands, or even millions of admirers, all just needing some proper motivation.

“What about me..?” Mimi said shyly, thinking about the millions of eyes that must be on her at that moment. She nervously twisted the ball of her right foot in the dirt, accidently grinding away more of the cities she'd already crushed and killing hundreds of more humans. Screams of terror flared around her feet once again.

Another second later a rumble could be heard, sounding like thunder to the humans, even on the sunny day. Mimi's face quickly grew red.

“Heh, y'know Mimi, if you're hungry you could always just eat a bunch of em! I'm sure they wouldn't mind. And if they do, who cares?” Alex said to Mimi as Tasha began running her fingers through her hair, combing it to look it's best.

“Well.. maybe I'm just a little hungry,” Mimi said looking down, “maybe just a little bit.. but when we get home I'm getting a poptart.”

“All right!” Alex said cheerfully, happy she'd managed to convince both of her friends to have fun with the humans, “now let's see how to do this.. hmm… okay! Tasha, you can take over over there, Mimi you can go pig out over there, and I'll stay here and mess with these guys!” Alex pointed off in different directions, telling her friends where they should go so they don't get in each other's way while having their fun.

Both the girls walked over to their places, excited to be getting what they wanted from the humans underneath them. Each of their steps wiped out hundreds more cities and millions of lives. But it's not like it mattered to them at all, they could always put them back with their powers when they were done. But this made no change to the humans down below, who squished and popped underneath each girls carelessly places sole.

-

As the other girls left to their own spots Alex was left where they began with massive footprints riddling the ground. The giant girl looked down at her feet again smiled her toothy smile. In her mind she was already thinking of ways she could bully all these tiny human. It's not that she was a mean person, she just happened to find teasing others pretty fun. Alex thought she'd found the perfect playthings when she first visited the human world, finally finding people so small that they couldn't even dream of stopping her. And with her powers it didn't matter if she crushed them or not, they were such simple creatures that with the smallest amount of effort she could put everything back the way it was, and they wouldn't even remember a thing. The last time she was here the entire area was nothing but dust before she left, having tons of fun with all the cities at her disposal, easily wiping out a couple countries with ease. Now here she was again, standing on cities filled with thousands of humans while millions more ran away in fear of her massive feet.

“Hey guys! Miss me?” Alex said, raising her right foot off the ground and dragging her heel forward only a couple of inches until the ball of her foot was over a new group of screaming cities.

In the shadow of her sole panic erupted anew, people running though crowded car-jammed streets trying to run, but above the sole seemed to stretch miles past their city in every direction. People ran, people cried, other’s begged for the goddess above them to spare them, in homes and apartments families huddled together as the shadow grew darker around them. All their screams couldn’t even be heard by the one who was crushing them, who did so with a devious smirk on her massive face.

“Aaaaaand squish~,” Alex said as she slowly rest her sole back onto the ground, silencing all the screaming humans and crushing them like fleas. Screams continued however from cities nearest her toes, so close the humans nearest her toes could reach and touch the miles high toes before them, not that any dared to try. She lifted her feet again and slowly repeated the process for a couple of minutes until she left a long trail of destruction in her wake. When she got bored stepping on the cities she decided to have some closer fun with these little humans.

Alex dropped down to her knees, falling onto the soft “sand” beneath her. Thousands of screams were immediately silenced as the girl’s strong tan legs fell on their cities and homes, and more were crushed as Alex leaned forward and set her hands on the ground. Those who weren’t crushed beneath her massive fingers were in a panic as they found themselves caught between them.

Alex moved her head closer to the grey on the ground, turning her head slightly to bring her ear closer to the cities below her. Faintly she could hear the soft sound of screaming. The voices sounded higher than her own but that could be from her distance to them. She turned her face towards them and smiled.

“Aww, you guys sound like little girls,” she said teasingly before lifting her right hand up, “I think it’s time you learned to play with the big kids~.”

“PLEASE!! DON’T DO THIS!” some people yelled through the cities as Alex’s finger came down onto the ground. Like her toes her finger took up the width of over an entire city. But she didn’t press her finger against the largest city before her, instead she pressed in gently on the ground in front of it, smashing into some farmland before cities, this time only crushing a few hundred of people living on the outskirts. Her reason was that she was toying with the puny city. She could just barely make out tiny specks running away from the rest of her body out of the city. As she set down her finger many of them fell and tripped, a massive earthquake from the slam toppling over a few skyscrapers. Now, the citizens were running in the opposite direction without thinking, back towards Alex and the rest of her body. The large girl lifted her finger again and set it down once again infront of where the humans were running to, cutting them off completely as she dragged her finger in the dirt in a circle around the puny city. Surrounding cities were obliterated as Alex’s finger smashed into them, destroying them like nothing while she concentrated on the city beneath her as they found themselves trapped and helpless to this gigantic tomboy.