- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5. Make sure to review

“Thank you mother for driving me home, ill be out in a little while!” Madison said, closing the door behind her and putting her bag to the side. She looked around her room for a little while before seeing Dave laying on her bed. Back on the bed and staring up at the ceiling.

 

“Hey Dave, did you have a good day?” Madison asked walking closer to him, crouching down so she could see his bed better.

 

“Madison, you cant keep me in here anymore”

 

“Look Dave, i thought you were pass this. I already told you-”

 

“No, not like that” Dave interrupted “What i mean is i cant stand being in here anymore. Im driving myself crazy! Doing nothing all day and just waiting here, please let me go somewhere thats outside this room!”

 

Madison thought about it, she's kept him in the room the whole time she's found him. All the time she's been outside at school, or someplace else he's been waiting here, Madison honestly was feeling a bit guilty.

 

“Im sorry, your safer in here then out there” Madison said as Dave got up.

 

“Just let me out, we don't have to go anywhere, just around the house!” He argued, Madison could hear the desperation in his voice, and even though she would rather him stay in here, she couldn't convince herself that it was the right thing to do.

 

“Ok but my Mom’s out there, so I'm gonna have to watch over. Is that okay?”


Dave had no arguments. Madison scooped him up in her palm and left the room, for the first time Dave was able to see the house that he was trapped at. It was huge, unsurprisingly. Granted to a normal house it still was very big. It had two floors and was tidy beyond belief. What surprised him was the lack of anything Christian. you expected statues or paintings or whatever Christian people had in their homes. Instead it looks like a normal house, there was none of that. Apparently Madison’s room was on the second floor as she headed down the stairs, holding Dave close to her body making sure he was safe up against her. her chest being behind him as he don't think she realises just how close he was. Dave’s gaze goes from the house to her breasts hidden behind her outfit. He knows he shouldnt look but he just couldn't help it. They weren't as big as Carly’s but still from his perspective they were huge.

 

Madison made it downstairs and started showing Dave around the house, he's own personal tour. Going from the modern kitchen to the pure white bathroom and even the laundry. She even showed him the front lawn, surprising him as he saw the world bigger. She lived on a suburban street apparently. 

 

Admittadly Madison didn't want to linger outside, not wanting to risk something going wrong and her losing him. Heading back inside Madison was about to show him the living room, when suddenly she stopped in her tracks when she entered the room. Seeing her mother on the couch, drinking some wine.

 

“Madison, dear come sit with me” Her mother said spotting her daughter. Madison curled up her hand trying to stop her mother from seeing him, while you saw her mother just fine. She was wearing white leggings as well as a purple sweater, a purple sweater that hugged her body. She had a wine in her hand which was barely touched as well as a very relaxed position on the couch.

 

“Im sorry Mom... I'm busy at the moment” Madison said as her mother didn't make that.

 

“Come on, sit with me. You never do. What could possibly be more important then spending time with your mother”

 

Madison not being one for lying didn't know what to say. She wasn't going to fib to her mother, and she shouldn't stay considering the fact she was carrying Dave. Madison didn't know what to say, so she just passed through, trying to avoid the conversation from going anywhere. It may be rude but its the best option in her mind. Or at least it should have bene, if Madison didn't trip up on the table leg. Madison catches herself but she could nothing for poor little Dave. He flew out of her hand and straight to the couch. Not landing on the cushions, but managing to land on something far softer. Dave was flying straight to Madison’s mother’s chest.


he hit her moderately sized buxom as he grabbed the sweater, stoping himself from ricochetting off. Looking up he could see the mother looking straight ahead. Her head being absolutely massive from Dave’s perspective. She wasn't looking at him and seem to not spot him, as she was more concerned about her daughter.

 

“Madison be careful, you don't want to hurt yourself”

 

“Uh...” Was all Madison could say in reply. She could see Dave’s small body on her mothers breasts. Sitting on the purple landscape as she panicked. Dave looked back at her trying to form a plan to get him away from the mother. Sure he wants to get found and escape eventually but not by Madison’s mother. Something about the woman made him feel uneasy.

 

“Madison are you alright, do you have a fever” her mother asked “I can get you a thermometer to see if-”

 

“No!” Madison said out loud, knowing if her mother got up than its the end of Dave. “Uh No, how about we watch the show together.” 

 

Her Mother’s eyes lit up as Madison joined her on the couch. Hiding on his stomach Dave tried to make himself blend in as Madison gets closer. She tries not to look at Dave, but couldn't help it.

 

‘Oh Madison, I'm so glad. When was the last time we did something together like this. And your gonna love it, i promise you that” Her mother said as she went to put her wine on the table. Knowing she might spot Dave, Madison grabbed it.

 

“Ill do that Mom, you just relax right there” Madison said grabbing the wine and placing it onto the table ahead.

 

“Thank you dear. Now lets watch this, trust me your gonna love it” Her mother said as the three of them started watching it. both Dave and Madison being more concerned on how to smuggle their way out. Also on the same time both of them were forced to blend in and watch the television and the show.


Sex In The City.

 

Needless to say the both of them wanted to get away from there as soon as possible. Dave was waiting for Madison to grab him nonchalantly or something like that, but Madison had a different planning.

 

Very subtly she raised her hands up for a yawn, stretching them out as she made sure Dave noticed what she wanted him to, her hand. She than lowered it down right into the space between her mother and herself. She held her palm open as she wanted Dave to fall down there.

 

Looking at him, he understood enough.

 

“Didn't you get enough sleep?” her mother said tilting her head that way, stopping Dave from moving.

 

“Oh, I'm sorry. Just busy i suppose” Madison said not technically lying. Her mother ignored this and turned her head back to the Tv.

 

Seeing this as his chance to move, Dave proceeded to army crawl over her breasts. He wants to go and run to the edge but he knows if he did than he will no doubt be spotted. Funny, under him he could feel the soft mounds. They're was a sweater and probably a bra between them but he could still feel them, getting slightly turned on from the situation. Getting to the edge Dave peaked over, seeing the hand of Madison. He were right on the edge and Madison wasn't watching the Television any more. Her attention being entirely on Dave

 

Swallowing his fear, he pulled himself off and fell down. Free falling as he lands in the soft palm of Madison. He feels it move as she places him on the other side of the couch, away from her mother and her gaze.


Landing between her rear and the armrest, Dave had little room to move. But he was thankful that he was not only out of the mothers sight, but he were as well out of danger. After everything his actually still happy his out of the room, although he doubts Madison will be as happy.

 

Madison was ready to take Dave back to her room, hide him from sight and keep him safe, but she’s watching something with her mother right now and it would be so wrong to just leave. Not to mention quite rude. When the episode is over she's planning to go back to her room, but until than she's just gonna watch.... Sex in the city...

 

That name along made Madison quite confident that she's not going to like it, but she's open enough to give it a try.

 

-Timeskip-

 

“That was the most horrendous show ive ever seen! How could someone even enjoy filth like that” Madison complained, both her and Dave being back in the room.

 

“Don't ask me, stuff like thats been a mystery to men for years” Dave replied as she dropped him down onto her bed. “Still i was surprised your Mother was watching it, kind of weird for a Christian to watch” 

 

Madison sat down onto the bed next to Dave, creating a little lean, he had to mentally make sure he wouldn't fall to her side “Oh right you don't know... My Mom isn't Christian”

 

“Really” Dave replied honestly very amazed, normally its the parents that push it on the children “Than how did you become Cristian?”

 

“Well from my Dad. He use to read stories from the bible to me to help me sleep and he took me to church every Sunday” Madison explained.

 

“Oh really, well where was your dad tonight, was he working?”

 

“Um... Hes....” Madison said not finishing, making it obvious to Dave.

 

“Oh I'm so sorry Madison. i didn't know”

 

“Its fine, it happen when i was young so I've had a lot of time to cope. Still i miss him” Madison said as he simply wanted to change the conversation now. Waiting an appropriate amount of time he asked

 

“So Madison, Its still early in the day, do you want to play a game or something?”

 

“Well... I mean i don't think we should play Monopoly again, if I'm being honest i felt a little bad beating you so much” She said to Dave as he laughed.

 

“Don't get cocky, ill have you know i know your strategy so ill defiantly beat you next time.” Dave said back in a joking manner as she joined in back.

 

“Oh, ill be sure to watch out for it next time little Davey” She said tapping him onto the head. “Actually there was something else i thought we could try”

 

“really... what is it?”

 

“Well... its um... Its just a nice little....” Madison stammered, unable to get this out. Dave noticed the massive blush upon her face. Like she was so afraid to get these simply words out of her mouth.

 

“Come on Madison, you can tell me” Dave said to her as she was about to speak. When suddenly she got up, forcing David to fall on his rear. 

 

“Oh i was only asking if you wanted to play chutes and ladders. Ill go get the board” Madison said, without another word she left the room, leaving David by himself. He wants to question her about what just happened, its obvious that Chutes and Ladders wasn't what she was going to say and she just changed her question.

 

Madison outside walked past her mom and grabbed the board game, both kicking herself for almost asking that and not asking that at the same time. She's only gotten him for two days. She needs to wait longer.

 

She was going to kiss him.