- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Im Back! Sorry for the wait, but heres the next chapter. Hope you like it and leave reviews

Dave froze, seeing the giant little girl in front of him. Just as he was getting his hopes up that he might leave, this girl has come to break them entirely. Standing on Madison’s bed, he knew he was exposed.

The girl was looking at him, and clearly she knew he was alive. Even worse he had nowhere to run! If he tried he would be falling off the side to the floor, only to still be at mercy of this mysterious girl.

She walked forward, getting over her as her shorts were above his headline. Crashing down onto the floor she brought her head close. Her mouth was open showing Dave her purely white teeth. She was obviously shocked to see a small man, especially in Madison’s bedroom. But that shock didn't last forever, cause eventually she grew a twisted smile. Her freckles straining as she smiled at him.

 

“Uh... hello” Dave says trying to hide his fear in this situation “Im Dave, Madison’s friend and-”

“No way, Your Dave!” She interrupted him, which he was gonna let slide since she was gigantic to him “Your the Dave that Madison was going on about!”

“What?” He repeats not understanding. “Oh my god, look at you!” She said bringing her hand close to him. Dave had no chance as her fingers wrapped around him and he found himself lifted into the sky. Off the bed she brought him right to her face, leaning back as the small guy hovered over her body. Being this close, she was even more terrifying

“I can't believe it! I knew she was hiding something, with how she didn't want us in her room. But i would never have thought this!” She then reached for Dave’s arm and pinched it, forcing him to hold in his scream.

“So your one of the twins she's babysitting?” Dave asks wanting to at least have a name for her. Smiling she stood up from the ground, getting onto her legs and taking you into the sky

“Thats right, my name is Rachel” She said. “I got to show you to Rachelle” Before Dave could question on the naming of the girls, she started running. Not holding her hand firmly so Dave wouldn't be sent on a trip like Madison does. But instead running with her arms, Sending him on quite the journey. He couldn't make out anything, being sent around as the world was just blurry. He’s assuming he was going through the house, but he could never tell. After some running, Rachel saw her older sister Rachelle sitting on the couch, on her phone.

She was about to call out when she looked around for Madison. Seeing she wasnt here, Rachel ran and sat down next to her sister. “Rachelle! Its so cool! You have to take a look at this!”

“Cant you see I'm busy, my frie-” She didn't finish the sentence, seeing what was in her younger sisters hand. Putting the phone away she reached for him. Dave felt himself move from hand to hand as he gets pulled in front of the other twin’s face. She looked exactly like Rachel did, except that her hair was done to the side. Being much like Madison’s but red of course. Still it was hard to get more out as he was still trying to recover.

“Its a tiny boy!” Rachelle said “Not only that, but thats the Dave Madison was talking about” Rachel said.

“Really!” Rachelle added  “No wonder Madison said they were close. He lives in her room!” Rachel said laughing, before looking around

“Where is Madison anyway?”

“In the kitchen getting snacks” Rachelle added. “She should be back any-” Suddenly the door opened and the twelve year olds panicked. Grabbing Dave and hiding him being her back, Rachelle had a plastered smile on.

“Okay, i got almond cookies and oat cookies!” Madison said carrying in two plates of cookies. To say she's had a rough time with these two would be an understatement. From asking her to do stuff, to getting her to run around to make sure they don't break anything and to even getting food for them. The worst part was when they asked Madison if she had a boyfriend. The best she could come up with was Dave, and she had to only mention parts about him.

“Ill, got any good flavours?” Rachel said on one side of the couch

“I doubt it, most of them properly wouldn't work in ‘god’s house’” Rachelle said from the other side with a bit of sass... and a shrunken boy behind her back.

“Come on don't be like that, you two haven't even tried it yet” Madison said putting it onto a coffee table and dragging it towards the couch. Madison was in the middle and it became obvious to the twins that she was gonna sit down once the dragging was finished. With a sly look at each other, they started their first fun thing of the night. Rachelle moved her hand and placed Dave down onto the couch, holding him down with her fingers as he couldn't move. It wasn't a problem, until Madison finished dragging the table and went to sit down. he could see her massive rear coming down. Only hiding from the skirt she was wearing he could do nothing.

Like a meteor from the sky it blocked out his light source and scared him to death. Rachelle moved her fingers away eventually but by then, it was already too late. Dave found himself squished under her as she put her back against the back rest. If it wasn't for the cushiness of the couch, he would of been a goner. Her full weight was on him, being under her left butt cheek and in insane pressure. He tries to get out but found himself trapped pretty tightly. She's got to notice him right? Thats the only thing he was praying on.

“Hey, did i sit on something?” Madison said feeling it instantly. She bounces a couple of times before she decides she does.

“Oh i sat there before and felt something under me too. I think its got something to do with the couch cushion” Rachelle said hoping that she wasn't going to look. Rachel was on the other side trying not to snicker.

“Oh, I'm going to have to get my Mother to look into that” Madison said “Anyway girls, have some cookies. They both are pretty good by my favourite is the oats” Madison said reaching for one and grabbing it. Both girls were reluctant to take one, but they decided for it. Whatever to make Madison stay on the couch longer. And oh they talked, for about fifteen minutes straight. None of them got up.

Madison chatting away with the younger girls as she was blissfully unaware of the fact that she was sitting on top of the boy she spent so long trying to protect. Rachel and Rachelle, unwilling to even bring up Dave in this situation.

Eventually, the two twins wanted to see their work. Asking Madison, Rachel said “Hey do you mind getting my phone, its in the Kitchen. I would look for it but you have so much better eyes then me” Madison smiled at the compliment, getting up as she smiled at the young redhead

“Ill see if i can find it” As she got up, the twins were a little disappointed not to see Dave stuck to her skirt. Instead he was on the couch, left in the incline Madison’s butt made. None of them making a single sound until Madison left, but when she did...

“Oh my god! That was so fun!” Rachel said.

“Keep a voice down, we don't want Madison hearing” Rachelle scolded her younger sister, until she took her glance to Dave “Oh... hows our little Davey, did Madison’s big butt get you?” Dave didn't reply, feeling battered. He knew his time with these two won't be over just yet.

He saw as Rachel got up from her couch and moved over to the middle one. Scared Dave sees himself about to get sat on again, until Rachelle pushed her back over. Landing down Rachel wasn't too happy!

“I was about to sit him!” Rachel said to her sister.

“I can see that!” Rachelle answered back. “Look you can have him later, right now I've got a better idea. Come here” Rachel listened to her sister as she leaned in as well. Both of them whispering over Dave as he so wanted to know what was going to happen him. Once both of the girls stopped whispering, they looked down to him.

Rachelle grabbed Dave and got up. Running around until she was at the door to the backyard. Dave didn't know they had a backyard. It wasn't big but it was something. Smiling Rachelle stopped at the door as she got down on one knee. Dave saw what was about to happen as Rachelle dropped him into Madison’s shoe. Landing down in the smelly prison, she grabbed both of them and ran back to the couch. Madison was already back, giving Rachel her phone back. Having no idea she was sent on a phoney quest. Smiling she went over to Madison, holding her shoes down so Dave fell down to the toe section.

“Hey Madison, do you think you can try on your shoes?” Rachelle asked sitting down in her spot. Madison was confused as why Rachelle held her shoes.

“Um... why?”

“Well i was thinking about getting a pair just like them, but i need you to be my model. Please?”

“Oh Madison, you would make such a good model. Come on do it!” Rachel said knowing what was in the shoe. Madison blushed as she saw no reason to say no. Sitting down onto the couch she noted that the feeling under her butt from before was gone. She noticed the change, but she wasn't going to go any further to figure out what happened.

“I mean if you want me to Rachelle, pass it here” Rachelle smiled handing Madison the empty one first, then once Madison had that on. She handed her the one Dave was in. Dave has just recovered from the butt of Madison, but it was far too late. He saw a giant foot coming in as Madison didn't have her socks on! Her toes coming for him as he could do nothing as they drive into him. Being hit by her big toe and pushed to the back of her loafer. Her toe pinning him and her nail threatening to cut him in two. Madison couldn't feel Dave under her, but she sure could now.

Feeling something in her foot, she acted accordingly. By tossing the shoe away and screaming “Ahhhhhh!!” Rachel and Rachelle laughing as Madison knew who was responsible for the small practical joke “Really you two, i expected you to act more mature” Madison said scolding the two younger girls. “Putting a bug in my shoe”

“Your right, we should act more mature. But that was hilarious” Rachel said in between laughs. Madison rolled her eyes as she got up walking to the shoe. Rachelle stopped laughing as she told Madison in a panic “Wait, ill put it outside!”

“This bug has been through enough by you, I'm gonna put him outside myself” “No seriously we can do it” Rachel added, being as worried. Both of the girls unable to do anything as Madison grabbed the shoe and tipped it. Expecting the bug to land down at the heel area. She expected a roach, or a spider or something along those lines.

She surely wasn't expecting Dave to fall down the shoe. Madison has her mouth open seeing Dave in such a position, while Dave was happy Madison saw him! “Dave!” She yelled “Im so sorry! Im so sorry!”

Rachel and Rachelle in the backseat, seeing the girl apologise to the shrunken guy. That was until she turned around very... very... VERY angry. “Not as sorry as you two are going to be!”

Chapter End Notes:

Ill try to get the next one out quicker