- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot of male interaction here, just a heads up.

Later that night, Alma had made her way back home from work with Ruby still trapped in between her giant chest. At first Ruby had struggled to escape her new fleshy prison, but she soon stopped after passing out from fear of what Alma was going to do to her and exhaustion. Alma was still happy as can be and had already texted her friend David to come over so they can have some fun.

After about a half hour of waiting Alma heard a knock on the door and made her way to open it. There she saw, David, a fuck buddy she had met not to long after she got this place. Alma knew that he had a wife, but she didn't care all she knew was that she was some white chick who obviously wasn't messing around with David too much.

 

“Do you have it?” Alma asked.

David flashed a condom.

“Let me see it” she told him.

As David made his way to the bedroom, Alma stretched the condom and picked Ruby up from in between her chest. “Get ready for one helluva ride little one!” she whispered to herself laughing.

“Nooo!” Ruby screamed when she realized what she intended.

She dropped her down the condoms rubbery shaft and she hit the bottom, giving it a slight swaying motion. Ruby tugged at the plastic prison, but through its walls she saw Alma slide of David’s boxers and reveal his rock hard shaft.

She slid the condom over his cock and Ruby slammed into its swollen head.

Ruby recoiled at the touch, but there was nowhere to escape to.

David moaned, “Now that feels good!” he exclaimed, using his index finger to rub around on his head, but little did he know that sensation he had been feeling was his shrunken wife.

“It gets better” Alma said as she slid off her panties.

Ruby starred in pure amazement and fear as Alma’s wet cavernous pussy enveloped her and all she knew.

Alma moaned loudly as David’s member, and Ruby, slid in and out of her.

Which each thrust David gave Ruby slammed headfirst into the head of his cock, the swollen surface was not much of a cushion.

Ruby scrambled to climb over it, but each movement she made only seemed to renew David’s efforts. Unbeknownst to him the sensation he felt on his tip was the squirming of a little woman on his cock.

“I am gonna cum!” He said between grunts of effort.

Ruby clawed desperately at the plastic coating trapping her there, but as thin as it was she was still unable to break free.

I’ve gotta get out somehow soon! Ruby thought desperately, before he…..finishes…

As if on cue, David’s slit began to drip slightly, a warm glob of his seed splattered on Ruby’s thigh.

Ruby recoiled, sitting awkwardly in her plastic prison and backing as far away as she could, but she was still face to face with David’s throbbing member.

He let himself loose a bit more, the tip of his condom filling and warming.

Ruby screamed in displeasure as she was soaked up to her waist in warm cum.

She tugged and pulled at the plastic with all her strength, and managed a slight tear.

“Yes!” she exclaimed. Ruby forced her upper body through the tear. As she wiggled her way outside the condom, David continued thrusting forward, and Ruby’s face scraped against the slick walls of Alma’s vagina.

She finally tumbled out, but was immediately crushed beneath the underside of David’s shaft. The massive throbbing cock pushed her deep into the recesses of Alma’s sexual organ.

It slid back out slowly, leaving Ruby behind in a cramped fleshy pink tunnel. She could hear Alma’s rapid heartbeat in here.

“I don’t know if I’ve ever been this deep” he muttered.

She heard a wet slapping sound and narrowly avoided being rammed by David’s erect penis. Ruby pressed herself into Alma’s wall as the shaft slid by, followed by a steady trickle of Alma’s discharge.

“Man this is gross” Ruby said sloshing back towards the exit, following David’s cock.

David’s thrusts became more frequent and more violent, causing Ruby to lose her balance more than once. As she neared her exit, Alma’s cavernous pussy began to leak more and more, soon Ruby was stumbling and falling into puddles of her juices.

“For Fuck’s sake” she cursed as she slipped and fell into one such puddle. She sat up and immediately ducked back down as David’s shaft slid past her small hiding spot.

Why is my fucking husband having sex with this bitch? Why the fuck am I this damn small? She thought, annoyed by this whole situation. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw that David's dick had stopped sliding by. She got up to make her way outside of this wet prison but as soon as she stood up David's head was rammed into hers and she was knocked back onto her ass and knocked out. David climaxed again as he continued and Ruby became covered in his thick cum as he pulled out again.

 

David soon left after finishing again in Alma, Alma soon began cleaning up and getting dressed so she could get some sleep after that fucking. Alma just slipped on a black pair of panties and passed out forgetting all about the little woman until she woke up the next morning only to see cum stains on her panties with a little white girl plastered in the dried fun in the dead center. “Well this is gonna be fun,” Alma spoke aloud mainly to herself happy that her dream of being a giantess really came true.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this story and I'll probably start a new story eventually when I have the time. If you have any suggestions for the next story feel free to leave a review with the idea.