- Text Size +
It was a normal night for Jackie. An almost early night for her as she walked to the ‘bus stop’ avoiding the almost gigantic pieces of litter scattered throughout the micro part of the sidewalk.

“Damn humans, we pay for our sidewalks to be clean just like they do and this is what we get?” Jackie said to herself as she saw the micro bus stop just ahead of her. She was never keen on taking the micro ‘bus’ if they could call it that, but due to her ride flaking on her at the last minute, Jackie was forced to. The reason she wasn’t too keen on taking the bus was due to the fact it was far from the safest form of travel, at least for micros like her. Standing at a little under three tenths of an inch tall, Jackie and her kind numbered in the trillions but before they were found by humans a couple centuries ago, they were picked off like they were insects by animals but that was in the history books. Now, all any micro would have to worry about was getting stepped on if they didn’t follow their own micro designated areas. Other than that, life was ok for Jackie and her kind.

Jackie looked around for the bus stop, only seeing one other person who was asleep on the bench already. She sat down and waited for the ‘bus’ to arrive, pulling out her phone as she did so. She texted her friends, saying that she was taking the bus and should be home in the next hour or so. Then, the rumbling came, waking up the guy that was next to her. Jackie looked around and saw her. The massive and towering girl that had the designated shoes that were the bright yellow and red boots to signify that it was indeed the bus. Jackie got up nervously, still shaking as she had only ever seen a human this close in her entire life once and that was a hookup she tried a few months prior. It didn’t end well so Jackie forbid herself and even convinced her friends to avoid going on those human/micro dating sites as when she used it, she only found this one girl who tried to convince her to go home with her while in the massive girls stomach. She remembered her going off about how it turned her on for micros to willingly climb into her mouth so she can swallow them whole. Jackie couldn’t remember that girls name but she remembered her being a microphile or a person who got sexual thrills out of being dominant towards the micros like herself. Those types of humans terrified Jackie to the core.

For Marleigh, signing up for the Micro Bus Program was the best thing she could possibly do. She found it fun as she loved seeing micros and interacting with them. Plus buying the proper shoes for it was cheap as well as getting the proper license to get paid for this. She’d go from ten pm at night to about one or two in the morning just walking around the town going from stop to stop every now and then while also meeting with her friends. As long as she got all the passengers out on time, it really didn’t matter. Plus, to Marleigh, the micros had no control about where she was going unless they paid the premium pass which allowed the micro passenger freedom to basically control where she went. Unfortunately, the micros on her route never had that kind of cash on them.

A typical night for Marleigh as she stopped in front of bus stop, seeing two micros already waiting for her. She smiled as she saw one of them wave while the other looked down to the ground. She never minded the power fantasies that a few of her friends got from ruling over the almost pathetic people at her feet, she just wanted to get paid for taking time out of her nights. Marleigh then pulled out her phone out of her pocket and pressed a button to release the passengers that wanted to get off on this stop while letting the two that were waiting for her the way in.

Down at this massive girls feet, Jackie looked at the size of just her shoes. Going from heel to toe, the shoe in front of Jackie easily seemed like it was a few dozen feet long. Not even going into account for how tall the actual girl was, Jackie was feeling more than a little frightened. Looking at the shoe, the side that was facing Jackie and her ‘companion’ read the words ‘Marleigh’s Luxury Bus Rides’. Jackie’s heart was beating out of her chest already but she knew this was her only way of getting home within the hour so it was her one and only option.

The door on the side of the shoe soon opened up and revealed about twenty girls, already wasted and partying, some having liquor bottles in their hands. Jackie could’ve sworn she saw a few girls that she knew from high school in that group as they walked by her and headed into the micro sidewalk just behind the stop but Jackie’s focus wasn’t on them. It was the girl that was about to have complete control over her life but with the party that just came out of the massive shoe, Jackie’s nerves calmed down a bit. After all, it wasn’t like twenty girls like that would go in a terrible way of transportation.

Stepping inside, Jackie saw a few other people sat inside playing on their phones while waiting for the ‘driver’ Marleigh to resume her walk. Jackie looked around and saw lights, seats that were similar to a roller coaster where the tops went around the shoulders of the passengers, very obvious as to why they were they there. The tiny people were in a massive girls shoes as she walked. The last thing either party needed was a micro breaking bones as the driver walked around. Looking up, Jackie saw the clear glass ceiling that showed Marleigh’s massive sole. The white girls feet were massive and it almost seemed like the ‘glass’ would break if Marleigh applied too much pressure to it, killing the dozen or so micros in the shoe. Jackie’s reaction to seeing the wrinkles and sweat smooth out as the sole was pressed up against the glass amazed and frighten her. Staring up at the gigantic screen, Jackie was about to reach out and touch the glass until another rider called her out.

“Hey lady!” A male voice called out to Jackie, instantly getting her attention as she looked at the man dead in the eye. He was in a blue business suit with a briefcase on the seat next to him. “Come on lady, it’s been a long day, take a seat so we can leave!” The man embarrassed Jackie as she picked a seat near the back of the shoe and set the guards down, getting comfortable before resuming her fascination with this massive girls sole. It fascinated Jackie so much that she could almost feel the heat and sweat of the girls sole. In fact, a few times, she could actually see individual sweat droplets form and then disappear from sight. Then, a television screen appeared in front of Jackie’s seat as well every other seat. It was static at first but it soon cleared up as a face soon came into view. It was presumably the face of the girl that they were all ‘underneath’. Jackie noticed her short brown hair that stopped at her ears, the almost invisible freckles that dotted around her cheeks and the area around her nose. Her sweet and almost innocent smile made Jackie feel a little bit safer about taking this form of transportation.

“Hey guys, welcome to my ride. Or should I say my shoe?” Marleigh giggled as she held her phone a few feet from her face as she addressed the passages in her shoe. “Now, if you could all swipe your bus pass or insert your card, we can get things rolling.” Jackie said as she brought up her card to swipe, only seeing a few others pay with card, the rest using their bus card. After a few seconds, the screen returned to Marleigh’s face. “Ok, I got all your payments so off we go. I will try my best to make your journey go as smooth and enjoyable as I can. I have TVs down there, a few snacks and a couple of other commodities. So enjoy your ride for the next hours on ‘Marleigh’s Luxury Bus Rides’.” The screen went fully black as the ride began. Jackie’s first ride with a human bus was off to a somewhat great start. She relaxed and leaned her head back as she closed her eyes as Marleigh took her first step. It was a lot more calming than Jackie expected. The last thing she heard before she passed out was the TV of another passenger going.