- Text Size +

Fulda’s heel hit the wooden floor with a crash, sending powerful waves through my prone body.  Her huge foot loomed over me, and the black nylon clinging tight to it distorted the details of her broad, calloused sole.  It blocked my view of anything else, essentially becoming my ceiling and casting me in its shadow.  I looked up at it with wide eyes and wanted nothing more than to get out from under it but knew I was trapped.  There could be no escape from Fulda’s tremendous foot, and I had come to terms with it.

 

She slowly swung her foot down, and I suppressed a scream as it descended.  Fulda’s sole set down atop me and she applied pressure, pushing the immense surface of warm, supple flesh around me.  The nylon grid pressed into my exposed skin, forming a thin layer between myself and the colossal foot that trapped me in every direction.  It was tight enough that I could not even get my arms up to vainly push against it and could only squirm beneath it, fighting to keep an air pocket open.

 

It lingered for a while, keeping me pinned between the increasingly hot skin and the plank of lacquered wood.  Fulda lifted her heel a little and rotated the gigantic foot on its ball, turning me with it while she increased the pressure.  I tried to keep my mind off the constant threat of being crushed by focusing on breathing, drawing in as much breath as I could in the limited space.  The air was heavily tinged with the smell of her foot despite the fresh stocking around it, with a hint of sealant from the floorboard.  My efforts to distract myself only did more to reinforce the omnipresence of Fulda’s foot, and I decided to try holding my breath instead.

 

Fulda lifted her foot off the floor, picking me up during its slow ascent.  Luckily I was only stuck to it for a few seconds and dropped back to the floor, the suction unable to keep me on her sole for long.  She rotated it on her heel and gently set it down next to me with nary a sound or seismic jolt.  I looked up her towering body, past the watermelon-sized thighs revealed by her short skirt and the ample breast on display thanks to her low neckline and found her icy blue eyes staring down at me.  Her full lips pulled back into a smile and she boomed, “Good work, little guy!  You haven’t tried to run from my feet in over a month, I think you’re getting better!”

 

For the past four months I had been living in Fulda’s condo.  We had dated briefly in high school, though the relationship came to an end shortly after she shrank me to an inch tall at senior prom.  After graduation she gave me to her youngest sister to free herself up for the college life, which came as a complete surprise to me.  Over the next six years I was humiliated and tortured by her sister, Gina, and brought me to the brink of death and insanity on a monthly basis.  Fulda finally came back and rescued me from Gina’s clutches, and out of a strong sense of regret had taken me under her care.

 

Ordinarily I would have strong misgivings about living at the feet of my ex, but this was an extraordinary situation and it was either this or daily torment at Gina’s hands.  Truthfully, Fulda was uniquely equipped to facilitate me.  For her senior project she built a scale model city and had some buildings just my size left over, and vast amounts of experience during college had prepared her for taking care of very small people, though she was yet to elaborate on just what that experience was.  She had a strong affection for tiny people, evidenced by how eagerly she shrank me, and almost immediately noticed that I had developed a strong aversion to even the mention of her wearing stockings.

 

“Yeah, I think so too!” I shouted up her towering body.  Even though my voice could not have been more than a small squeak to her Fulda never had any trouble hearing me, except when it was convenient for her.  “Does that mean we can stop this treatment now?”  Ever since she had brought me to her place Fulda resolved to treat my phobia with weekly sessions where she chased me around and pinned me beneath her foot while wearing stockings.  I no longer screamed in terror the moment she put them on or tried to run from beneath her sole, so it must be working, but the experience was far from pleasant.

 

“No, you’ve still got a long way to go,” Fulda answered with her rumbling voice.  “You’re used to stockings, but what about barefoot?  Shoes?  Butts?  Mouths?  Hands?  There are a lot of things Gina could have made you terrified of, and I think we should find them in a safe environment.  Besides,” she winked and nudged me with her toe, shoving me forcefully to the side, “you used to love when I stepped on you, and I want you to get that magic back.”

 

“You mean that you love it when you step on me, and I tolerate it,” I corrected.

 

Fulda shrugged her broad shoulders and looked at me playfully.  “You’re not wrong, but I know that you used to like it.  I want you to enjoy it as much as you did then.”

 

“We were dating back then, Fulda,” I reminded her.  “Things are different now.”

 

“You’re right, they are,” she agreed.  “But as long as I’m careful not to hurt you, what’s the harm?  Plus, any girl I set you up with from my old sorority will want to have fun with you like I did, and I would feel so bad if you freaked out with them and got injured.”

 

“Speaking of, when are you going to start doing that?” I asked.  “The only other person I’ve seen since we left the airport is you.  N-not that I mind, of course!”  I had to quickly add the last bit in case she flew off the handle.

 

“I was waiting until I thought you were ready,” Fulda purred, batting me the other way with her toes.  “I think you’re almost there now, but I’ll know for sure after tonight.”

 

Honestly, I would not mind dating Fulda again.  She was astonishingly tall at 6’8” – not that it was particularly noticeable while I was the size of a bug – and built like a tank.  Not only that but she was strikingly beautiful, particularly tonight.  Her cold blue eyes stood out with the thin line of dark eyeliner, and for once she let her long auburn hair spill down her back in waves.  Rounded cheeks complemented her Germanic nose, and her full lips glistened under a layer of pink lip gloss.  Fulda was exceptionally proud of the body she spent time sculpting, and the sleeveless, backless dress she had on showed off every part of it except her abs while the stockings emphasized her gorgeous legs.  However, asking out my titanic ex was not a conversation I wanted to have, particularly if she said no.  We already lived together and I almost fully depended on her, and I was worried that an awkward conversation like that could easily end with me going down her throat.

 

“Why?  What’s happening tonight?”  She was being secretive about tonight even though it was obvious she was going out, and I had no idea how her night on the town involved me.

 

“It’s a secret!” Fulda answered with a slight chuckle.  “Besides, you’ll find out in a couple hours when I get back.  If everything goes well, I’ll know I won’t have to protect you as much and you’ll be ready for another person.”

 

I was quiet for a second, considering the elephant that had been in the room ever since she ended Gina’s reign of terror.  “You know, you wouldn’t have to do all these tests and worry about my safety if you grew me back to my original height.”

 

The jovial expression disappeared, and Fulda’s face dropped.  “I knew you’d bring that up sooner or later, and the truth is I…” she trailed off, then sucked in air between her teeth.  “I can’t.  You have to believe me, I’ve been trying every single day to grow you even an inch, but nothing happens and I don’t know why.  Maybe you’ve been small too long for it to work, or Gina fucked with your height so much you’re locked in at this size, or a hundred other possible reasons that have never been documented or tried.  I want so much for you to be your old height again so we can put this whole episode behind us, but the reality is that, for now at least, you’re stuck at an inch tall.  I’m going to keep trying, but in the mean time I want to make sure you have the best life possible.  And since you have a gorgeous, generous, genius giantess looking out for you, I think you’re most of the way there!”

 

“Oh yeah?  Where is she, then?” I joked.

 

“She’s about to stomp you flat if you don’t lose the attitude, bud,” she replied, getting her smile back.  Her foot rushed forward and she shoved me back hard enough to tip me over.  She carefully set it down on my legs, holding me down while her enormous stockinged toe loomed over me.  “She can also be wrathful toward bug-sized men, or just plain forgetful.”

 

“Oh, there she is!” I exclaimed, as though it were a sudden revelation.  “I was blinded by how radiant she is!”

 

“That’s what I thought,” Fulda replied, lifting her toe off me.  She slid her foot back but kept her cold eyes on me.  “Now, you stay put for a bit.  I need to finish getting ready, and I have just the thing you can help me with.”

 

“How can I help you with anything?”

 

“Stop asking so many questions, you’ll see!” she answered, then walked off to her room with her feet thudding loudly on the wood.  After a few seconds she came back, her pounding footsteps growing louder and more intense while she approached.  Tremors from her massive body moved through the floorboards while she drew closer, reaching their pitch when she suddenly stopped a few inches away from me.  She gave me a mischievous look, and I saw she was holding a pair of high heels, one in each hand.

 

Fulda tilted the heels up until their soles were level with the ground, then let them drop.  They landed with a resounding crash and sustained rattling from the buckles, and the one beside me tipped over.  It was open along its length, with a small bit of suede to anchor her heel and another, pointed section to hold her toes, with a single strap to hold down her ankle.  I was right in front of the toe portion, with the open suede cave looming over me threateningly.  She poked at it with her toe, standing it upright with a clatter, and slid her foot into the shoe.  When her feet were in Fulda became even more immense, and when I looked toward the back of the shoe I saw a narrow obelisk holding her far off the ground.

 

“Do you really need six-inch heels?” I shouted up.

 

“Aw, does someone feel small?” Fulda teased.  “Do you have any idea how much these shoes cost?”

 

“Uh, a thousand dollars?” I guessed.

 

“Way too little,” she answered smugly.  “They don’t make these in size 16, so I had to custom order them.  Custom, designer label, absolutely to die for… so yeah, I’m going to wear them whenever I can.”  She raised the toe up and brought it back down with a crash, shaking the ground beneath me violently enough I stumbled.  “Now, if you could be so kind as to help me with my buckles, I’d really appreciate it.”

 

Once the tremors subsided I climbed onto the black toe of her shoe by grabbing on and jumping, then kicking my legs against the suede.  When I was up I began scaling the long slope of Fulda’s foot.  It was not as steep as I expected, and the fine nylon mesh gave me plenty of grip during my journey.  All it took was digging my feet into her stocking and clutching at it with my hands if I lost my grip and I was standing at the base of her ankle in no time.

 

The strap hung over me, and was easy enough to grab and pull down toward me.  It offered a little resistance, growing slightly stronger as I walked along her ankle toward the dangling end.  At the far side of her ankle I reared it up, and with all my strength bent the length of suede so it would no longer hang over the edge.  After carefully positioning it I let it go, causing it to unfurl against the golden buckle.  I straddled the strap and grabbed it with both hands, then began feeding it through the frame.  When it would not go any more I leaned down on it, bringing the prong as close to one of the holes as I could, and reached under to seize it.  Careful not to damage the material I pushed the prong through the nearest hole, then grabbed what was left.  I pushed the tip through the other side of the frame and jumped on the slack, forcing it through and making it look neat and stylish.

 

Fulda lifted her heel, tipping me off the side.  I tumbled to the floor while she inspected my work, giving it a couple swift kicks before setting it back down beside me with a crash.  “Good job, little dude!” she congratulated me.  “Next time I should let you do both, this is real snug!”  I was focused on the gigantic shoe looming over me, with me just outside the shadow of its outsole.  She often did not wear shoes around me, and I forgot how massive they were.

 

Quickly Fulda bent over and extended a hand downward, pinching me on both sides with her thumb and forefinger.  She plucked me off the floor and stood, raising me to her face.  Years of being thrown around like a toy had made me acclimated to the vertigo I used to get, so she was totally comfortable handling me like a doll.  Fulda held me about half a foot away, just enough that both of her eyes could focus on me.  I appreciated the positioning, since we had spoken about it and settled on this as ideal for both of us, and it let me appreciate the beauty of her enormous face.

 

“Now, you be good while I’m out, you hear?” she said, acting strict and pointing a finger at me.  “No parties, no girls, and no raiding the liquor cabinet.  They’re all much too large for you, and the last thing I want is to come home and see you crushed under a vodka bottle.”  Fulda lowered me until I was level with the hem of her skirt and set me on the clean, varnished table, then pulled her hand away.  “I’ll be back in a few hours, please stay on the table while I’m out, okay?”  She smiled and walked away, her heels clicking on the floor with each step, then closed and latched the door behind her.

 

I had no idea what I would do while she was gone, this was the first time she had left for something besides work since taking me in.  Obviously I would take her advice and stay on the table: with how coy she was being I expected it was integral in the surprise she had planned for me.  The table was clear except for a single pamphlet, and at my size it might take the whole night to read.  Unheeding of whatever the topic was, I briskly walked over to the folded sheet of paper and began reading it.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading and please leave a review!