- Text Size +

Fulda had a broad, drooling grin that showed off her straight white teeth while watching me dwindle with dilated pupils.  She bounced her crotch on my chest, each time dabbing a slightly larger spot of moisture on my bare skin.  As absurd as it was that I was still aroused while her thighs engulfed me, she seemed to actually find it hot that I was getting smaller!  I couldn’t even push against her knees anymore to try and squeeze out from under her and had to wedge my hands in between her calves and hamstrings, which was just as useless.

 

Briefly she closed her eyes while dragging her pussy against me, spreading her juices over me from waist to shoulder.  She lifted her great weight off me without opening her eyes, and I saw my chance.  I jammed my fingers into the space behind her knees and coiled my legs inward, then pushed upward with all my might.  Quickly I slid out from beneath her tremendous body and yanked my hands out, freeing myself from Fulda’s oppressive presence.  In a single movement I rotated to the side and kicked my legs forward, throwing myself off her bed.  After a brief drop, I hit the floor and began sprinting for the door.

 

Before I even finished my first stride, I heard the sheets rustling behind me.  “Hey!  Get back here!” Fulda barked after me.  I paid her order no heed even as her foot hit the floor with a bang that resounded throughout the room.  My short, quick steps carried me toward the exit while her long strides came hot on my heels, but I still reached it before her.  One of my hands was not strong enough to turn the knob on its own, so I desperately clawed at it with both.  I managed to make it rotate and leaned back to open it, using my entire body as a counterweight.

 

Fulda slammed a hand against the door, holding it shut with more weight than I could ever overcome.  With her other hand she seized both of my wrists, squeezing them together between her palm and fingers.  She jerked my arms away from the door, almost dislocating my shoulder from the force.  I stumbled along with the inertia, only managing to stay upright due to her iron grip.  Her laugh grew more and more cruel as she dragged me around, taking the utmost joy from throwing me around like a toy.

 

Suddenly her arms snapped to a halt, swinging me into the air.  Fulda waited for me to swing back down like a pendulum before violently tugging upward, bringing me to an abrupt halt.  “What did I say about being a good or bad little man?” Fulda asked, dangling me a few inches off the ground.  “You want to be a good little man, right?”  She wobbled her arms back and forth, making me wince as extra strain was put on my shoulders.  “Because bad little men get squished.”  Her cold blue eyes glimmered while she watched me struggle beneath her, mouthing an unending scream.  “Hey, I asked you a question!”

 

 “Y-yes, I do!” I shouted, fighting through the pain.  In truth, I simply wanted the pain to end and didn’t want to end up crushed.

 

“Yes, you want to what?” Fulda asked smugly.  She shook my arms, making me cry out from the sudden eruption of pain.

 

“Yes, I want to be a good little man!” I proclaimed, desperate to have my feet back on the ground.  I couldn’t believe she had coerced me into using that exact phrasing, but my arms were screaming and the image of her enormous shoe racing toward me weighed heavily in my mind.

 

“I figured as much.”  Fulda had dropped all the flirtatiousness from her tone and was focusing on jeering at me, though it was still weirdly seductive.  Her smirk exhibited not only the pleasure she was drawing from my predicament, but her supreme confidence over me.  “I’ll forgive that since you didn’t know that trying to escape from my room made you a bad little man, so I won’t smash you.  But I can’t let it slide, you know.”

 

“But, what does that mean?”  There was an immense gulf between my present situation and getting summarily flattened because I was disobedient for a completely understandable reason.

 

“It means,” Fulda explained, doing her best to make her voice sultry, “that you’re going to skip right to where I was going to shrink you, and you have to skip all the fun sizes in between.”  Was that it?  “Of course, those are the fun sizes for you.  Where you’ll end up is this most fun for me.”  The most fun size for me was where I started out, regardless of our difference in sizes, and the past few minutes had not inspired much reassurance regarding what she had in mind.

 

In a second, Fulda became dramatically larger.  She continued getting larger while I fought against her grip, though it only got stronger around my wrists.  Any attempt to free myself from her quickly proved itself pointless, since any gaps in her hand would be immediately compensated for by her palm.  Fulda grew in my view while I was drawn further toward her grip, shrinking upwards as she imposed her will upon me.  Moments later I shrunk into her hand, with all light blocked off by her fingers as I receded into her fist.

 

I only had to spend a few moments inside the darkness of Fulda’s hand, but once the limited privacy was gone, I longed for the cover of her fingers.  She opened her fist, demonstrating that I was trapped in the middle of her warm, soft palm.  Fulda twiddled her fingers to drive the point home, and no matter what I did her icy blue eyes followed me.  If I wanted to get away the opportunity had long passed, and now I was entirely at the mercy of Fulda and her whims.

 

She leaned in until her chin touched the base of her palm and smiled.  Every one of her facial features was enormous.  Glossy pink lips twice as wide as I was tall loomed directly over me, and hot air blasted me from her nostrils.  Her eyes sparkled while she stared down at me, close and large enough that I could see her pupils wobbling.  Each of the freckles scattered over the bridge of her nose were the size of my hand, and her rounded cheeks were like hill slopes.  Astoundingly, even though I was miniscule and in range of being snapped up into her mouth, I still found the situation incredibly hot.

 

“That’s much better,” Fulda boomed.  Her voice was remarkably low and loud, like a massively amplified bass, and the wind from her voice blew back my hair.  It had even taken on a rumbling quality, making my insides shake with every voiced sound.  “It’s a shame we had to jump to this, but you forced my hand.  Just means I get to have fun sooner.”

 

“H… how small am I?” I asked, looking up at her in shock.  No matter how unbelievable, I had to accept that this was real.

 

“About an inch, maybe short a few millimeters,” Fulda explained.  She was so casual about it, like she was reading the paper.   “Shrinking’s not really exact, but that’s usually what I go for.”

 

“Can you regrow me?  At all?”  The idea that I would spend the rest of my life maybe an inch tall was terrifying.  I would be completely dependent on other people for everything.

 

“Yeah, I can,” Fulda answered, but quickly added, “I won’t, though.  No matter how good you are, this is it for you.  I can make you smaller too, all you have to do is ask!”

 

I cringed.  How could I possibly get smaller from here?  “No, that’s okay,” I sheepishly replied.  If she wanted to, she clearly didn’t need my approval.  “Why me, though?  If you can shrink anyone, why did you pick me?”

 

Fulda chuckled, a horrible roaring sound that emanated from the base of her throat.  “They all ask that.  You’ve been making eyes at me every other week at our study group, which is understandable.  I mean, look at me.  That makes it much easier to lure you back to my place.  Plus, I like making men shorter, and it’s just easier if they start out short.  So really the question is, why not you?”

 

I could hardly argue, not that she’d given me anything to argue against.  “So, what now?  What does ‘playing with’ me entail?”

 

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” she replied coyly.  “It could be popping you in my mouth and swishing you around until you’re about to drown.  Maybe I’ll drop you into my clothes and see how long it takes you to beg for mercy.  Or I’ll just start with this and see where it goes from there.”  She placed her free hand on the edge of her palm and extended the index finger toward me.  With a quick jab it shot forward, slamming into my chest.  I flew backward until crashing into one of her fingers, where I stuck against it momentarily before falling back into her palm.

 

“Yeah, this is pretty fun, I guess,” she said.  “I can work with it for a bit.”  Fulda set a fingertip down on my side and ran it over me, flipping me onto my back.  Her pink lips had parted in a smile of pure malice, flashing a row of white teeth half my size.  She considered me for a moment before batting me to the side with a sharp strike from her finger so that I stopped on the edge of her palm.  I let out a yelp upon seeing the drop to the floor, seemingly hundreds of feet below.  With a swift strike she shoved me back to the middle of her palm, taking me from immediate mortal peril back into her grasp.

 

Fulda rotated a finger in the air above me, coming closer to brushing me with the pad each time it passed.  She suddenly halted the digit and brought it down, giving me a quick bop before retreating.  Her finger resumed its circling above me, making several cycles before descending again with a lightning blow that wracked me.  A flurry of rapid strikes followed, pummeling me with the tip of her finger until I thought I was going to simply implode from the stress when it suddenly stopped and hung in the air.

 

I wanted to scream for her to stop, or at least ask her to explain why she was doing it, but all I could do was gasp for the breath that had been beaten out of me.  Fulda sneered at me, prone and helpless in her hand, and her finger slowly lowered onto me.  It touched my chest, lightly at first, but gradually became heavier as she pushed down harder.  Warmth from her finger suffused my body and I tried to squirm out from under it but found that I couldn’t move.  With nothing more than a finger pinning me she had made me immobile.  Just an hour ago I was dreaming of getting pinned down by her while she did whatever she wanted to me, but now that it was happening I couldn’t wait for it to end.

 

“My, my, look at you,” Fulda teased.  “Just a tiny little man, entirely at my mercy.  Not that that’s any different from how it was before.”  She laughed at her own joke and pressed down with her finger, making me grit my teeth from pain.  “I’d say I’m sorry about your friend from earlier, but I’m not.  You small people may be cute and interesting, but you keep getting in the way of big people like me without thinking of the consequences.”

 

“W-what friend?” I stammered, wide-eyed with panic.  If one of my friends had a run-in with her before, I would have heard about it or noticed one of them had gone missing.

 

“The one I told you about earlier!” Fulda exclaimed.  “I stepped on him in the student center one day!  You said he was your friend, right?”

 

It took a few seconds for my brain to catch up, and the lag caused by sudden and abject terror didn’t help.  “I was joking about that!” I exclaimed.  “None of my friends have ever been smashed because that’s fucking insane!”

 

“Oh,” was all Fulda could say.  “Were you also joking about having a sister then?”

 

“No, I really do have a sister,” I replied, then quickly sighed.  “And she is a lot taller than me.  She got all the tall genes or something, outgrew me in fifth grade.”

 

“Well did she really ever put you in her shoe and walk around?”

 

I couldn’t believe I had to explain this to a college student, even one who had me pinned with a fingertip.  “No!” I shouted.  “She’s only, like, half a foot taller than me, that’s crazy!  I thought we were bantering about me being short and you being tall!”

 

“Well, I thought we were just exchanging stories,” Fulda responded.  “But on the plus side, what happens next will be all new to you!”  I stared at her silently, unable to come up with the smallest quip.  “It’s like seven P.M. and I’ve got to go eat.  Unless you want to volunteer for that, I suggest you buckle up.”  She set her thumb in her palm beside me and pressed my body into her finger even harder.  Keeping her grip tight around me, she lifted me out of it and began walking back toward her clothes.

 

Despite all conventional wisdom, I was more erect than I had ever been.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!