- Text Size +

Fulda winked down at me pinched between her digits before kneeling above the pile of her recently discarded clothes.  She smiled glibly while lowering me from her face and fished with her other hand for to place me.  Her smile grew when she found it and dragged it across the floor so that it was directly beneath me.  I looked down and saw the gaping hole in her shoe, the faded blue letters spelling out “Converse” blending in with the white insole.  Desperately I tried to squirm loose, but the pads of her fingers kept me restrained and the only option I had was screaming.

 

Predictably, Fulda ignored my pleas and set me inside her shoe.  To her credit, she kept her fingers on me the whole way down and only let go of me once my feet had set down in the imprint of her heel.  When she was satisfied I was settled, she stood and glared mirthfully down at me trapped in her shoe.  I gazed back up at her and my jaw dropped, understanding what it meant to be an inch tall.  Instead of merely menacing me as before, her entire body controlled my view, her legs alone like tremendous, smooth sandstone pillars.  The sight of her towering over me in nothing but her black lace underwear would have been the most fantastic sight my eyes had ever laid eyes on were I not in immediate danger.

 

She stepped over me to the rest of her clothes as though I were nothing, though it seemed like she made the white-socked sole of her enormous foot linger over me as it passed.  When it finally landed her footfall was tangible inside her shoe, and I felt my knees go weak from the tremors.  Pointedly she bent over so I could see, emphasizing her round, firm butt the size of my dormitory.  Fulda lingered like that for a few seconds, shaking her rear back and forth, while she gathered her clothes in a bundle.

 

Slowly she pulled her shirt over her head, shimmying her luscious curves while it covered her breasts and stomach.  She smoothed it against her ripped belly, running her hands down her hips when they crossed from its tail.  Fulda shifted her weight to once side while she slipped one leg into her skirt, then did the same for the other.  Her hips bounced back and forth while she worked it up her thighs before finally cinching it around her waist.  Briefly she admired herself in the mirror, perhaps as intoxicated with herself as I was, before turning back toward me.

 

The mattress squealed in protest when her tremendous weight set down on it, and she leaned forward to grab her shoes.  Her fingers hooked into the backs and dragged them toward her, toppling me onto my back from the sudden acceleration.  When the shoes came to an abrupt halt I rolled forward until colliding with the canvas lining.  I sprawled onto my back so that I had no choice but to look up at Fulda dominating my view.

 

She lifted her other shoe from the carpet and spread it open in front of her.  Tantalizingly slow she picked her foot off the floor and flexed her toes inside her sock before sliding it into the shoe, wiggling it back and forth into the black canvas.  Cotton ground against skin while she pulled it snug against her heel before slipping her fingers out.  Her hands moved in wide, exaggerated movements as she tied her bright white laces in a bow and pulled the strings tight.  Fulda glanced at me for a moment and smirked before slamming her shoe onto the ground hard enough that it felt the earth was shaking below me while a bang emanated from the floor.

 

Two of Fulda’s fingers grabbed the shoe I was trapped in to hold it steady.  Her gargantuan socked foot poised itself over the opening, and she paused briefly to twiddle her toes.  I turned and bolted toward the toe of her shoe, not risking a look back when the majority of light was blocked.  It only got darker as she worked her foot further into it, canvas and stitching creaking to stretch around her foot.  The cave of her shoe became darker as her ankle blocked more of the opening and the sound of straining fabric grew louder.  Her foot overtook me and drove me to the ground, and I slipped beneath the arches of her long toes.

 

Fulda’s titanic foot drove along her insole until finally coming to a stop.  I was resting in a moderately damp spot that smelled like death, significantly worse than the stench of feet as I had expected.  Before I could dwell too much on that she raised her foot, wrenching my insides along with the rapid ascent and sudden halt.  She slammed it back onto the ground, wracking my body with a terrifyingly strong quake.  There was no time to recover before she raised it up and slammed it back down, harder this time, making me yelp from the shock.  One last time she stomped her foot, trying to get it settled in the shoe and form her toes around me.

 

The pressure eased while her foot remained still, and I began to grow accustomed to the tremendous heat and ever-present feeling of her foot pressing down on me.  Steadily the weight pressed down on me harder, along with the sound of canvas stretching more tightly around her foot.  Even though the sound stopped the oppressive force around me grew even stronger, and by the time it stabilized I could just barely move my extremities, and each breath was increasingly tinged by the scent of her toes.

 

Just as I was getting comfortable my body jolted again when Fulda kicked, and I felt my insides lurch like they were being left behind.  Her foot came to a sudden stop and my head slammed into the base of her middle toe, making me see stars against the pitch black inside her shoe.  I nearly wretched when she drew her foot back, shocking me again, before thrusting it out once more.  My body was thrown into her toes with the sudden stop, their cushioning little consolation in the face of the tremendous force I was subjected to.

 

Blood rushed to my head when Fulda’s foot swung back onto the floor, and my marrow itself rattled when it crashed against the ground.  She flexed her toes, squeezing me between them and her sole.  A sudden shift in her weight made me cry out from the increased burden, the strain only increased by her socks.  Each individual fiber on my exposed skin pressed hard into it while her gigantic weight settled on top of me.

 

In the darkest depths of my mind, I realized that all she had done was put on her shoes and stand.  Every movement by this gargantuan woman, no matter how subtle, was like an avalanche to me with how powerful its affects on me were.  Heat from her foot radiated even stronger and sweating was not doing enough to cool me down in this enclosed space, so I began panting in a desperate attempt to lower my body temperature.  While each gasping inhalation made me feel marginally better, they simultaneously doused my tongue with the taste of her foot.  It was the most uncomfortable I had ever been, and all within five minutes of Fulda shrinking me.

 

My stomach leapt outside my body, though Fulda’s foot held me completely immobile.  Her cotton sock kept me minorly cushioned, but I still felt the strong sensation of movement.  More specifically, the feeling of being moved without my action.  The strong sense of forward motion changed, and I realized I was being pitched upward inside the shoe.  After a brief drop a tremendous quake ran up the length of Fulda’s shoe, surrounding me with seismic activity.  A sudden drop caused my stomach to leap to my head along with all my blood, making me incredibly dizzy.

 

In an instant I descended what seemed like a hundred feet, concluding with a terrifying crash.  The whole world shook along with every fiber of my being.  My tiny body was squeezed tighter between Fulda’s foot and her insole while she somehow got even heavier.  Canvas and rubber groaned as she raised her heel, drowning out my tiny, agonized scream.  When it felt like I could take no more and one more ounce of pressure would flatten me it relented, freeing me from the interminable squeezing.  Unfortunately, it was immediately replaced by violent acceleration as her foot shot forward again, beginning the cycle anew.

 

Every step Fulda took repeated that torment, made even more intense by the extra torque from her gigantic feet.  Each time her foot set down I thought my entire body would be liquefied, and before that feeling subsided I was nearly compressed into a dense disc.  There was no way to know how long this would last or where she was going, much less how many thundering steps I would have to endure.  After three I lost count, each one blending together into one continuous horror for me.  Before she even reached the first floor I was a blubbering mess, incapable of anything more than screaming and begging for relief.  I could not even hear my own voice over the non-stop pounding and creaking of her shoes, meaning it was impossible she heard me.

 

The outside world was greatly muffled by her shoe and foot, but I still heard the distinct sound of a door opening.  Fulda’s footsteps became louder out of the house, slapping her Converse against the sidewalk as hard as she could.  There was no longer any point when the tremors dissipated, and I felt my teeth chattering even as I was dragged through the air.  Only her cushioned insoles and high, long toe arches kept me from being smashed, though after a few minutes of this torment I welcomed the idea.  More than anything, I wanted it to stop.

 

When I finally got a reprieve from her steps, Fulda still found a way to keep me in agony.  The moment she got settled her foot shot up, and I felt like I had been launched out of a trebuchet.  Her foot came to a momentary halt, just long enough for me to be thrown against her toes, before descending again.  My body got pressed further into the tiny space available, sinking into the cotton around them.  She clenched my body with her toes to hold me still while she swung her foot back and forth in the air.  Though the constant swaying was better than her steps, I quickly felt that I was going to vomit.

 

Fulda must have inhaled her food, since not even ten minutes later the waving stopped.  She kept me firmly gripped by her toes during the rush of moving up and down, then the world violently shook, her shoe making a tremendous boom when it slammed into the floor.  I gritted my teeth, knowing that the return would be just as long as the way here.  Her toes’ tight grip helped keep me padded, but now it was much hotter.  Sweat poured from my body, saturating the cotton around me and only making the situation worse.

 

Either I passed out or simply stopped making memories, but the next thing I knew her toes released me back onto her insole.  Her mattress squealed when her butt sank into it, and for the first time in what seemed like hours I was not on the verge of being smashed.  One final whirl of movement before a crash, then I bobbed along with her foot.  A terrible grinding sound briefly assaulted my ears, then my world tipped sideways.  Fabric stretched and strained, concluding with a loud pop when her heel slipped free.

 

Fulda’s foot dragged me partially out of the shoe before I slipped out from under it and slid into the black canvas wall.  I blinked when light hit my eyes for the first time in a while even though it was dim, like I was inside a cave.  An unseen force seized the shoe and I was thrown back into the tip from acceleration with the power of a cannon.  Just as quickly as it started it ended, making me roll far enough along the insole that I was directly beneath the light.

 

“I know you’re not dead, so you can stop pretending,” Fulda boomed.  Despite its rubber sole, the shoe vibrated from the power of her diaphragm.  “You can breathe well enough in there, and I’ve squished enough shrinks under my toes to know what it feels like.”

 

If I didn’t play along I’d be dead anyway, so I forced my aching body to stand.  Over the back of her shoe I saw Fulda’s blue eyes gleaming as though she just had the time of her life.  She smiled flirtatiously at me trapped in her shoe before biting her bottom lip, then let out a dusky chuckle.  “Now we can play the next game,” she declared, and began moving a hand toward me.

 

“W-what if I don’t want to play?” I stammered.

 

“Then you’d be a bad little man,” Fulda answered.  “You remember what happens to them, right?”  I nodded and she smiled.  “Good.”  Her fingers entered the shoe, and even if I wanted to run I didn’t have the energy.  Besides, running for your life was too hard with the weirdest boner.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading and please leave a review!