- Text Size +

Fulda’s fingers pinched onto my sides, squeezing a little too tightly to be comfortable.  I went limp in her grip while she plucked me out of the shoe, not seeing any point in being difficult.  She held me up, inspecting me like a cereal prize while smiling broadly, showing her gleaming teeth over half my size.  With her free hand moved the shoe off her belly, tossing it toward the door.  It landed with a loud thud, and she lowered me down to take its place.  Her fingers opened, dropping me onto the broad field of her solid, flat stomach.

 

With a slight grimace Fulda flexed her abs, making six little mounds pop up beneath her shirt.  The steady, rapid thud of her heart pounded beneath the surface, making the ground shake multiple times a second, while the controlled inflation and deflation of her lungs made my puny body rise and fall.  I tried to adjust my footing for the pulsating earth, but a sudden, sharp inhalation threw me off-balance.  It set me tumbling from atop one of her abs and I came to a stop in the gully between two of them.  She laughed at how easily I was tossed around, making it sound like there was a series of explosions inside her.

 

“You might have a little more fun with this,” Fulda boomed.  Every syllable made a small tremor under my feet that lasted through the next one.  “I want you to walk around and explore my body to your heart’s content.  It’s a nice one, and pretty big too, so you’ve got your work cut out for you.”

 

“What do you get out of this?” I timidly asked.  After the past few hours, it didn’t seem like her to offer up her body as a playground from the goodness of her heart.

 

“You shrinks are always so suspicious,” her rumbling voice shot back.  “Isn’t it enough that I’ll get to watch a tiny person walking around on me like I’m their whole landscape?”  She could tell I was unconvinced by her generous offer.  Every time I’d seen her she was taking charge, she wouldn’t be satisfied to simply sit back and watch me.  “Okay, I might as well tell you since you can’t do shit about it anyway.  I’m going to fuck with you throughout your journey, whenever I feel like it.”  Fulda slapped her tummy close enough to me that the tip of her index finger nearly brushed my arm, and her middle finger was laid out in front of me.  The force of her impact rippled out from her hand, making me stumble forward onto a finger.  “Like that.”

 

I pushed off the finger so I could stand, though my knees felt like jello.  “And what if I don’t want to deal with that and just don’t walk all over you?” I asked.

 

“To begin with, you’d be the first man to ever turn down an offer to treat my body like a playground,” Fulda began, “so I suspect I’d just have to wait until you changed your mind.  But that would thoroughly put you in the ‘bad little man’ category, and I don’t think you want to be there.  But to be honest, you’re already on the border with all the questions you’re asking.”  I didn’t like the sound of that, or what it could mean for my future.  For the sake of my own continued survival, I decided to just play along with what she wanted without asking questions.  If I needed clarification, she was sure to provide it for me.

 

Fulda’s sharp, vibrant blue eyes peered at me from over the hills of her breasts while her lips were pursed in a smug smile.  That seemed as good a start as any, so I started walking up her torso, staying in the ditch between her abs.  It was a clearly defined path and straying from it would have been difficult due to the slopes on either side.  Walking between abs that came up to my waist was surreal, but no more bizarre than anything I had been through that night.  Each of her abs seemed to be thirty feet long to me, delineated by the sharp dip between them.

 

When I was halfway past her top set of abs, Fulda set a finger down beside me.  For a moment it was still, perched beside me atop one of her muscles.  “Even when you’re playing with me you’re boring,” she scoffed.  “Try going off the beaten path, you boring shrink!”  Suddenly it swiped to the side, flicking me with the tip.  The finger alone was enough to overpower me so I was sent tumbling onto the ab beside me.  I clawed at the threads of her shirt as I tumbled over them, just barely stopping myself from sliding down her side and onto the mattress.

 

I pulled myself up as though the thread was a ledge, planting my feet on the side of the muscled hill so I could walk up.  By the time I reached the crest, my arms were already somewhat strained: I shouldn’t have been such a stranger to the gym.  After taking a second to shake it out I started back toward her face, jogging down the slope on my way there.  Momentum only carried me a few feet beyond the base, though, and I was back to walking before I even reached Fulda’s ribs.

 

The slope up from her abdomen was unexpectedly sharp, and I had to crawl up on all fours while digging at her shirt.  My limbs churned ceaselessly, bringing me inexorably up toward Fulda’s chest.  It took a surprising amount of effort for me to reach the top, where I stood atop her smooth skin pulled against bone beneath.  From there I was on level with the base of her breasts and looked up in awe when I realized they were several times taller than me.

 

I approached them, mentally preparing myself for the climb ahead.  Before I even passed the next rib Fulda set a hand flat against her chest, index finger flush against my goal.  The ground beneath me rumbled with her laughter, making my steps uneasy.  Unsteadily I continued forward, anticipating that at any moment she would brush her hand downward and toss me off her body.

 

With a tremendous amount of caution I advanced, glancing between her mischievous eyes and the pinky bared toward me.  I was deeply suspicious of her, and I figured it was with good reason.  She gave no hint for what she was planning, though I knew that she was far from done “playing” with me.  One tenuous step after the other I inched forward, flinching with her heartbeats in anticipation of juking to the side.

 

Several minutes passed and I began to let my guard down.  I was almost to her hand, and if she was going to strike at me, she would have done it before now.  Confident that I was safe I advanced toward her face more quickly, keeping my eyes on the big blue prizes.  It was no time to start being reckless, of course, since I did not want to go careening down her sternum, but her shirt provided enough opportunities for me to find grip.

 

As though she had been waiting for me to get complacent, Fulda sprung into action when I was nearly touching her hand.  It thrust down toward me, and before I could even react the edge of her hand slammed into my body.  I was lifted from my feet and forced along with the momentum, formed along the curve of her hand by its sheer power.  She brought it to an abrupt halt, and I was flung from her hand into the vast space behind me.

 

I flew away from her hand, flipping head over heels as I sailed toward her feet.  The world rapidly changed its orientation around me, much quicker than I could process, and it all turned into a long, circular blur for my eyes.  My legs scraped against the hem of her skirt, sending me careening for the rest of my clumsy arc.  Unceremoniously I slammed into the mattress and bounced off it, bounding several times before it stopped pitching me back into the air.  Inertia caused me to keep rolling even without the bounce until I came to a complete stop far from where I had been flung.

 

As I forced myself back to my feet I groaned, aching from the strike that had hit my entire body.  I was in between Fulda’s legs which seemed to stretch for hundreds of feet of smooth, tanned skin ahead of me.  It seemed like a tremendous distance from where I stood, and a quick glance to either side showed the top of her stark white socks alongside me.  With almost no effort at all Fulda had sent me back down to her ankles, and now it was up to me to figure out how to deal with these obstacles.

 

“You shrinks always go for my tits,” Fulda boomed, self-satisfied with her judgment.  “It’s pathetic, how predictable you are.  Not a one of you has ever curled up inside my belly button to wait and see what happens, or even gone south for that matter.  I spend a lot of time sculpting my legs and take an hour out of my day to do Kegels, you’d think at least one shrink would have tried to admire them up close by now.  They’re pretty much all you can see of me anyway, I figure it should be your fixation.”  Looking up the vast channel defined by her sculpted legs I could not deny that they were impressive, though the skirt dropping between her knees limited my view.  With how taut they were, I might have even had more fun bouncing off them than her boobs.

 

The sky shifted rapidly while Fulda moved her legs above me.  She crossed one ankle over the other, letting her powerful legs rest together while I stood there, dwarfed by her ankle.  Fulda idly kicked her toes into the air above me, demonstrating her complete indifference to my predicament.  The tensing of her Achilles heel with her slightest movement changed the landscape around me, wrinkling the sheets while she barely did anything at all.

 

After a few moments the shock subsided and my brain was able to make coherent plans toward my next goal.  With a quick spring off the mattress I latched onto the soft cotton fibers of her sock, strong enough to support me without even bowing.  I scrambled up the side of her foot, using her sock like points on a climbing wall until I crossed onto the smooth, tanned skin just above it.  A great surge of effort and a grunt later I had pulled myself atop Fulda’s ankle so I stood on the outward-facing edge of it.

 

Without much else to do from my position, I began walking up Fulda’s leg.  Her shin provided a solid guide, making sure I would walk along the highest and most solid ground during my journey toward her knee.  The sharp slope down to her calf muscle was tempting, however, and it would have been just as solid to walk along as the bone.  It may have been a bit naïve, but I couldn’t see any way she could mess with me down here.  Swiping at me would take significant effort on her part, and I was having enough trouble just moving up her shin.

 

As though it were a game to her Fulda began wiggling her legs back and forth, pitching me along with them.  I struggled to stay on the solid corridor of bone beneath her skin as I went forward, doing my best to deal with the tremors her body was putting out toward me.  The first wave was easy to resist, and I just put my arms out to the side to keep my balance.  Soon enough the lateral movement stabilized and I was able to advance further up her leg.

 

Fulda’s feet held steady while I pressed toward her knee, making the path solid and clear for me.  Her skin was smooth and gave easily under my skin, leaving footprints behind me as my insignificant weight moved forward.  She hardly noticed me as I ascended her body horizontally, not even registering my movements as an itch along her legs.  Ordinarily I would have felt emasculated to be so small a woman wouldn’t even notice me walking on her, but for once I was just glad to go unnoticed.  The longer I avoided her senses and rigged games, the longer I would live.

 

A jolt ran through her legs, shaking everything from her heels to her thighs.  Fulda continued shaking her legs back and forth until I finally capitulated and slid down the side of her leg.  The bulge of her calf made me swing out further than expected, and I landed atop her blue silk sheets, still clawing at her leg for traction.  Briefly I bounced off her mattress before I settled just below her knee.

 

Fulda unhooked her ankles, leaving the sky above me wide open.  “It’s getting pretty close to bedtime,” she declared, sitting up straighter against her pillow.  “So I think it’s time to decide whether you’ve been a good or bad little man.”  Her sly smirk was just mysterious enough to not reveal anything to me, and I was left to wonder where I fell.

 

Her fingers were spread wide, and with a lunge forward she snagged me in her hand.  Momentarily I was trapped inside her dark, sweltering fist, and I yelped when my body felt like it was coming apart as she jerked backward.  The ride came to a sudden stop, allowing my nervous system to catch up with me, but it was still unpleasant.  I felt sick from the sudden rush, but I did not even have time to retch in privacy.

 

Fulda’s fingers flung open, and I was under the harsh scrutiny of her cold, calculating eyes.  She looked down at me in per palm with a mercurial expression, making me feel somewhat uncomfortable.  I tugged at my collar, trying to get some air under her stifling gaze while she considered me like a cat wondering what to do with a mouse.

 

She let the silence linger a moment than it needed to, letting some anxiety set in.  “So, little man,” she finally boomed, blowing my hair back, “how do you think you did?”

 

“Well, I think I did well,” I answered.  “I did everything you asked me, right?”  I felt this bit of self-interested suggestion was justified, since otherwise I’d end up dead.

 

“Is that really what you think?” Fulda asked, tilting her head back.  As her chin raised I felt like her gaze was judging me more harshly.  “You really think you’ve been a good little man this whole time?”

 

“Well, yeah,” I replied.  “I let you put me in your shoe, I played around on your stomach, and I didn’t even complain that much when you shrank me.”

 

“Is that how you see things?” Fulda challenged, acting even more mysterious than usual.  You think you’ve been a good little man this whole time?  Because I personally remember you lying to me, asking me not to put you in my shoe, and then I had to guide you to actually do something on my stomach.  I had to coach you the whole time, and you resisted me every step of the way.  Seems to me like you’re a little delusional.”

 

I sputtered, trying to deal with what she had said.  “Well, you see, I was taken off-guard to begin with,” I said.  “It just took me some time to acclimate to it.”

 

“You’re full of shit, little man,” Fulda cooed, closing her fingers around me.  “Either that, or you’re entirely detached from reality.  You bitched when you shrank, and you bitched when you went in my shoe, and you bitched when you got to explore me.  That all sounds like you’ve been a bad, bad little man.”

 

Before I could protest Fulda’s fingers closed around me, shoving me against her palm.  She continued tightening her grip, pushing me into the center of her palm.  The pressure around me increased, and I tried to struggle against her powerful hold.  A much as I tried I slipped further into her clutches, little more than a flea in her power.

 

“You should have done what I said with joy,” Fulda taunted, looking at me with a sense of satisfaction.  Her fingers pressed tighter around me, and I fought against the immense weight pushing down on me.  “Instead, you’ve just proved how pathetic and cowardly you are.”

 

Fulda’s fingers tightened around me, flattening me against her palm.  I screamed, begging to be let free, but I didn’t even think she could hear me.  Heedless of any of my protests Fulda continued bringing her fingers tighter, compressing my body against her palm.  With one final, white-hot image of her hand crushing me, I stopped complaining.  All that was left of me was a red splotch on her palm, and no more complaints.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!