- Text Size +

Fulda walked until she stood astride me and looked down proudly.  She grinned and leaned over, sliding her hands underneath my armpits.  Without even a grunt she picked me off the floor, hoisting me up until I was level with her face.  My feet dangled in the air, about level with her knees, while she looked at me hungrily.  “I’ve been waiting for this for a while,” she purred, biting her bottom lip.  It seemed like she was holding me up effortlessly, like I was little more than a small pet for her.

 

“So, uh, what should we do?” I asked.  The amount of attention I was getting made me nervous, and I had expected to back out several steps ago.  I had never anticipated being alone with her, to say nothing of being held off the floor while she gobbled me up with hungry eyes.

 

“I was thinking we could start with a bit of Netflix and chill,” she began, “but I don’t have anywhere for us to sit except my bed, is that okay?”  No way.

 

“Yeah, I don’t mind,” I replied, my voice cracking partway through.  Fulda chuckled and set me back on the floor.  When I was flat on the ground I looked up at her and let out a light gasp.  She was undeniably larger than when we had started walking.  My eyeline had dropped considerably against her, and I would slot perfectly underneath her breasts.  Somehow that made her even more enticing, however, and I did not want to bring it to her attention.

 

Fulda placed a hand on my chest and pushed forward, shoving me away from her.  I stumbled and fell back onto the bed, bouncing on the dark blue covers of her king-sized mattress.  “Take your shoes,” she said, bending down to untie the laces of her Converse.  “I’m just going to take a sec to get more comfortable.”  She slid her huge feet out of her shoes and kicked them to the side, then wiggled her toes inside stark white ankle socks.  Her skirt dropped around her ankles then stepped forward out of it and grabbed the tail of her shirt.  Teasingly she pulled it up before tearing it off and tossing it behind her so that it landed on her discarded shirt.

 

Looking at her in a pair of tiny, powder blue shorts and a white chemise made me feel horrifically overdressed, and I needed to rectify that.  I grabbed the top of my pants and began undoing the button, but Fulda grabbed my hands with one of hers, holding them still.  “Don’t be over-eager,” she scolded.  She leaned in until her nose was touching mine and whispered, “I’ll take those off when I’m ready.”  My hands went limp and she let go, then stood back up with a smirk.

 

“You know little guy, normally I like to lay down there,” she said, and I realized I was sitting in a large imprint from her body.  I tried to slide over but a large hand clapped down on my shoulder, stopping me.  She walked forward until her crotch was in my face and tipped my chin up with her other hand.  “No, don’t worry about it, I can adjust.”  Looking up her enormous torso looming over me I felt my pants become tighter, and the confident smile she gave did nothing to help.

 

Fulda leaned forward and set her palms on the mattress behind me, shoving her breasts in my face, and slowly came toward me.  Her chest pressed against me, knocking me over while she climbed onto the bed.  The lower I went further down she leaned until she was laying on top of me, driving me into the mattress beneath her weight.  She crawled over me, practically dragging her body across my face while she crawled forward.  When my head was between her thighs she stopped, giving me a quick squeeze with them before swinging her legs around and turning over while the mattress screamed beneath her.

 

Once she got situated the mattress was sharply sloping under her weight, causing me to lean against her.  My head rested against her arm while she reached onto the nightstand and grabbed her laptop.  She set it on her lap and opened it and went to her browser, which was already logged into Netflix and ready to go.  “So, what do you want to watch?”

 

“I don’t care, you choose,” I replied.  It was just a formality anyway, neither of us would be watching for very long.  She had been defying my expectations all day, but I had no doubt about this.  From the way she had been acting I could tell she was thirsty, and I would be surprised if we got through a single episode before she was on top of me.

 

“Suit yourself,” she said, hitting play.  A cold open from The Office started playing and Fulda lifted up her arm, wrapping it around my shoulders.  She pulled me into her, pressing my head against her chest and letting her fingers rest on my knee.  It was surreal having her completely envelop me, but far from unpleasant.  Her body was warm and smooth, and remarkably soft to the touch.  For a moment I forgot the whole thing and just wanted to snuggle in her embrace.

 

I quickly overcame the spell, however, and leaned into Fulda to place a hand on her stomach.  Slowly I slid it down toward her legs, looking to her for approval.  She made no move to stop me so I continued, breaching the waistband of her shorts with my fingers.  My arm was at its fullest extent, though, and she was keeping me from going any further.  Futilely I ran my fingertips back and forth, trying to edge them further down, but without wrenching my arm out of its socket that was as far as they could go.

 

Fulda grabbed my wrist and set my arm down between us, then gave me a sly look.  “Looks like I have to do everything myself,” she said, arching an eyebrow.  She let go and slammed the laptop shut, then set it on the floor next to her.  In a flash she turned herself over, swinging a leg over my body so she was straddling me, and looked down at me with a ferocious hunger.  Her butt rested on my crotch, pinning me beneath her, while I gazed up at her in awe.  It seemed like she was even bigger while atop me, as though she was becoming more physically dominant through her actions.

 

“You don’t need these anymore,” she declared, grabbing my pants with one hand.  She gave them a sharp tug and tore off the button while opening the zipper halfway, letting my fully erect penis burst through.  Fulda pushed herself up, maintaining her solid grip on my pants, and shoved them down my thighs.  With a smirk she reached behind herself and found the legs of my loose pants.  With a firm jerk she tore them off and threw them off the foot of the bed, then set herself back down on my dick.

 

Fulda grabbed the front of my shirt in a fist and pulled me off the pillow.  “You don’t need this either,” she said, yanking it up so it covered my head.  I hurried to get my arms out of the sleeves, then with another hard jerk she tore it off me entirely.  She tossed it over her head and turned her attention back to me, grinning.  With one hand she slammed me back down onto the mattress, then she stood up straight seeming to survey me.  Eagerly I put my hands on her hips, ready to help hold her steady.

 

For an unbearably long time she sat there watching me, grinding against me a little and mashing my dick.  One of her hands was spread across my chest, keeping me from even sitting up while she bided her time.  Finally, when I began to look uncomfortable, she slammed a hand down beside my head, forming a post I would have to fight to get through.  She loomed over me, blocking out the light, seeming to grow larger before my eyes.

 

Slowly she leaned in and placed her larger lips on mine, and I pushed back.  She came again, much more forcefully, and shoved her tongue into my mouth.  It quickly filled my mouth, pressing to the back of my throat and suppressing my own tongue.  As rapidly as it entered she withdrew it, and she held me down with the power of her lips.

 

While we kissed I slid my hands up her back, stopping my hands on her shoulder blades.  It felt like I was hugging a slab of beef, and I could not even bring my hands together around her.  Almost defiantly, as soon as I had my hands in position she sat back up, easily breaking my loose hold.  My hands fell back onto her thighs and she looked down at me triumphantly.

 

Fulda placed a finger on my chest and began tracing invisible lines on it.  “Now that that’s out of the way,” she began, making a wide circle, “we can get to something more fun.”  She was still sitting on my pelvis, rendering me effectively immobile aside from the occasional shiver from her touch, and my dick was more erect than it had ever been.  It was hers any time she wanted it, but she seemed to be in no hurry.  I was in no position to make a move, either, since she had demonstrated unquestionable physical dominance over me already.

 

While she played with my chest she seemed to be getting larger before my eyes.  This had been going on all day, and I could no longer keep brushing it off.  “Um, Fulda?” I started.  She made a low noise in response and continued what she was doing, so I figured she heard me.  “This might sound weird, but… are you growing?”

 

She laughed but kept drawing on my chest with her finger, and the designs felt like they were becoming more intricate.  “That’s absurd,” she purred, “I’m already big enough.”  Fulda went back to tracing lines, but could not keep from adding, “One of us is changing sizes, though.”

 

Just then I realized I could feel the sheets moving beneath me, like it was being pulled in every direction around me.  I looked up at Fulda, continuing to tower over me more, and felt her weight on me increasing.  Panic gripped my mind, and I almost shouted, “Am I shrinking?”

 

“Yeah, you are,” Fulda calmly answered, like it was something she saw every day.  “Here in a minute you’ll be real tiny and I’ll stop it.”

 

“Wait, you’re shrinking me?” I exclaimed.  “But… why?”  She had towered over me since we met, why would she want me to be any smaller?”

 

“What, did you think I brought you up here to have sex?” Fulda asked with a laugh.  “Is that what you thought I meant by something more fun?  I don’t put out on the first date, little guy, and it’s rude of you to think I would.”  She pushed down against me with her butt, grinding it into me and mashing my still-erect member.  Why was I finding this hot still?

 

“What’ll do you to me when I stop?”  Even though I didn’t want to hear the answer, I had to know.

 

“I’m going to play with you, but after that it depends,” she replied coyly.  I was now even with her knees and entirely within her shadow.  “If you’re a good little man you’ll get another date, but if you’re a bad little man I’ll crush you.”  She said it so nonchalant, like she was talking about where to get food.  “You want to be a good little man then, right?”  One of her fingers pressed against my nose, pushing it flat before she drew it back.

 

I pressed against her thighs, trying to get free, but she was still pinning me down.  She grinned at my helplessness while I continued struggling, not even having to try to keep me under her.  “Oh yeah, keep squirming,” she teased, “it feels so good.”  This night was going to be unforgettable, now I just hoped I would be alive to remember it tomorrow.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and please don't forget to leave a review!