- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story so be critical

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter will be named my new life if you get it :)

What should I name the main guy im calling him jack for now tell me in comments.

Sayori ran up to me like every day greeting me with every greeting imaganable. Not to say she was annoying I loved the morning with her mostly because I would eyeball her breast but she was also nice to me. "Hey Jack I Lov... I'm loving this morning with you always cheers me up". I uncomfortable laughed at her "Yea ready for school sayori". "You know I am, hey what club are you joining after school the literature club is looking for new members". I thought the idea of a literature club was absurd I enjoyed anime alot more and planned on joining "Sorry Sayori Im gonna join the anime club, the literature club sounds boring to be honest". Sayori looked away and I could hear her laughing, no more like crying I had to do something "Sayori Im obviously kidding I'll join the club, anime isn't that important anyways". Sayori wiped her tears and smiled brightly at me "Thank you, you shouldn't be joking like that jack  Anyway let's get to school". Sayori grabbed a hold of my arm and ran to school.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Time Skip -----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The bell rang and I stared at sayori as she turned her frown upside down and walked to my desk. "Hey I told the literature club your joining and our member natsuki made cupcakes in baking class to celebrate". I can't believe Im joining the literature club out of all of them this isn't gonna go well "Natsuki sounds like a girl am I right". We both got up and I followed sayori eyeballing her huge ass. "Actually you would be the first guy in the club... Anyways her it is". WAIT only guy this is gonna be a mess, I stepped inside the classroom to see 2 girls reading while one was preparing the cupcake table with what looks like a manga, manga in literature club if only it wasn't too good to be true. Natsuki eyeballed me weirdly "Seriously sayori why would you bring this man into our club".I could see Yuri stairing at me and when I noticed she turned to her book, I knew this would be a mess. "Jack don't listen to her you are welcomed here like the all of us, So what books do you like to read". I can't just say manga can I... I guess it wouldn't hurt to try "I mostly read manga haven't gotten too serious into books". Natsuki glanced back at me. "Oh uh I guess thats ok we can help you on reading more books". Sayori got to her seat I went to go grab a cupcake. Natsuki slapped my hand as I tried to grab one "Wait to you really read manga". I grabbed a cupcake "Yeah I love manga Japan never disappoints". Natsuki smiled as she went go sit down. I walked up next to Yuri and sat down on the nearest desk. "Hey I would love to read some more complicated books do you have any suggestions". Yuri seemed to start sweating "Y-y-yes I actully always wanted a book buddy I have 2 copies of this book eye of wisdom its very interesting I wont spoil anything". I laughed at how cute she was being and took the book "Thank you we should read it together". I got up to talk to Monika but this time I slipped...

Chapter End Notes:

Who should I start the story with Yuri, natsuki, Sayori. Monika will be last.