- Text Size +

Bridget was a woman who had just turned 50 and had retired from her job and as a result of having no friends she was in her house most of the time. She wasn't a tall woman at the height of 5'6 with a mature face and brown Curley hair as well as being tanned most of the time. She liked to wear her favourite black strapped sandals and shorts as well as a light summer shirt most of the time in the evening.

Kyle was 16 and has just finished school for the summer he was nothing special just an average kid with an average haircut just the plainest looking person you could see. Kyle arrived at bridgets in the countryside at 7am on a Monday morning on the 4th day of summer Bridget and Kyle's mother exchanged words for a few moments and then Kyle's mom hugged him goodbye for the next 2 weeks. Bridget asked Kyle was he hungry and Kyle said ofcourse he was. Breakfast was made and eaten by 3 people at the table the other being Bridget daughter Kayleigh who was unemployed for sometime and also liked to stay at home all day with the exception of her being secluded in her room. Bridget and Kyle sat on the couch in the living room were there was plenty of children's toys scattered throughout the floor from babysitting a child the night previous and had not bothered to clean them up. Bridget said I'm going off to the shop now Kyle "be good while I'm gone" As soon as the door closed Kyle got up to look in the kitchen for some food that he would actually like rather than the breakfast he thought was disgusting. While looking for some food he discovered a pill bottle that read *Xanax prescribed to patient to or over 50 years old for a happier rest of your life*, Kyle had scored the motherlode and popped 2 straight off and felt it straight away. He had also found Brigits life savings of nearly over 30 grand in stacks from her retirement, Kyle knew what he wanted to do he packed his bag and threw it over the back wall to stop Brigits seeing him getting out the front.

Kyle then wrote a letter stating only "I'm sorry but I have to leave time is mon" because just as he was writing that he started to feel funny and he had yet to get the 30 grand or the rest of the Xanax. He ran trying to make it to the bathroom but fell and felt his heart pulsating and his skin pulling tighter and suddenly blackness. Kyle was lying on his stomach sick as a dog in the middle of a long hallway and the first thing he heard was a massive clicking noise and then a gust of wind sounded like a tornado coming his way. Then he heard tremors that turned into earthquakes then in his vision a gargantuan Brigit passing over him as if it were a scene from a movie.

He screamed her name realising his current predicament but alas there was no response the giantess just kept walking into the living room and then the kitchen calling out his name. Kyle sprinted after her only taking 10 minutes to catch up after her easy amount of foot steps to the kitchen. The earth quakes then started again as Brigit began walking to check on Kyle while she just found his note proceeded to call his mother and then the assumption came he had gone back home for 2 weeks. Brigit had finished putting her groceries away and it was time to relax out the back garden for her Kyle heard the slap of the heel on the sandal as she came his way and out the back door to sit in her chair she had longed to sit in. Kyle followed suit and watch her pop a Xanax, release her feet to the top of the sandals and close her eyes as she basked in the sun. Kyle had to get the attention of this giant woman but how? He found the biggest rock he could and it hit the bottom of her foot with no effect.

The next option was climbing the front of the giant black sandal hoisting himself higher and higher until he nearly had the top but there was no more footing so he needed a really big jump. So Kyle with all of his might sprang to the top of the sandal were the toes would be and expected to land triumphantly but instead what he got was a big slip into a pool of sweat into the indent of the big toe marking followed by a wave of the strongest muskiest odor he had ever smelled and this was just from the sandal never mind the foot over head a few yards back. Kyle tried to get up but just kept failing slipping in the foot sweat and trying to cover his nose but knew he would be doomed if he did not move soon. He eventually got steady and jumped grabbing a hold of the strap. He had done it he was free at last all he had to do was tap her toes as he went to tap her toes the foot raised and pushed the strap down and he grabbed a hold of the top of the strap not to fall into the foot. It was like that scene out of titanic were they were holding onto the bars at the top of the ship at angle to stop going into the water except this was a foot. The stakes were raised as Brigits phone started ringing and she started waking up pushing down the sandal and stretching her toes as she would and answered the phone. Mean while Kyle was holding on fear dear life as her big toe and second toe spread open revealing a buildup of toe jam welcoming him to stay cocooned if he fell in. He screamed at the top of his lungs but she could not hear him pulling the sandal back more it was like she almost wanted him in there but she did not know.

Eventually she let go flinging him down to the toe section of the sandal and getting ready to move. Kyle was in disgust and did not notice the giantesses movements which led to him being stuck underneath the big and second toe. The vibrations began she started moving and he grabbed her skin for dear life as he was sealed in his little toe cave, he heard a buzzing loud noise and he realised "oh no she is cutting the grass....". 5 minutes went by and the ties started sweating and the cave started getting warmer luckily he could still hold onto the rubber of the sandal however he was easily loosing his grip as the sweat rained down. He had enough of this vinegary smelly hell he had to cover his nose but as he done that he lost his grip and went flying up in the air with a sudden stop with a slight squishy Ness he looked down and saw he went heard first threw the toe jam... And she was about to relax and let it dry up again...