- Text Size +

Christine

By: TGSWolf

It all started when Christine was a Freshmen at the University of Fordham. Christine was a normal woman, 20 years old, 3rd of 5 daughters, good grades, and a good athlete Christine was there on a basketball scholorship, but quickly found that her scholorship money was not in line with her lifestyle, and her money was running out. As a way to increase her income, she signed up to work at the University Chemical Lab with some of the experimental chemicals. "Alright Christine all you have to do is take these chemicals to storage, in the next building. But be careful not to drop the chemicals or spill them." Dr. Hayes said. Christine stoped outside the dull gray concrete building which to the casual viewer would think it was a small prison, but Christine knew better. The building had been designed during the Sixties to be "modern" and "modular". The University was split into six buildings: a lobby, four hexagonal, multi-story "learning centers" and the chemical storage, all connected both by poured concrete paths and elevated tunnels placed roughly twenty feet above the ground. The buildings were placed just far enough apart that you had to sprint to get to class on time. Three days a week, Kathy worked at the Chemical Lab. But she went about her job, examining new chemicals, that were dropped off every week. On this particular day, there were two that caught her attention. First, they were old, probably from the 50's. Christine got her second surprise when she read the labels, the first said Growth formula, the secound said Shrink formula. Christine put the chemicals away in her car, and left work early. Christine stored the chemicals away in a safe place. A few months past by, and the lab was closing down Christine didn't know why they were closing the lab, but she was glad that they were. Christine was happy to take her $3,500, the chemical lab was closed for the next couple of weeks, and Christine never saw any of the staff, or Dr. Hayes again. Christine spent the rest of her school career going to class, and playing basketball, as if nothing happened. Four years later, Christine finished school, and she moved to California to find work, and be near family. "This is where I fit in. I'm Kim, Christine's older sister. I've watched Christine grow up from a 10 year old girl, to the 20 year old woman that she is today. We had built a strong relationship together over the years. One that we both valued."

Christine stood with her arm raised in the air, gripping the steel bar in her paw of the bus as she rode in the cities bus, having to stand since it was overcrowded, much like it was everyday when he got out of work. Her slick brown hair smelled like food and grease. Looking at her reflection in the bus window as she stood admiring her form. Today was just like any other, routine. Christine was happy though, tomorrow would be different. Instead of the usual Friday, Christine got time off of work and would get to go to the airport and pick up her older sister. It was going to be the first time the two of them could meet and actually be alone in her apartment for the entire weekend. It was going to be so much fun for the two of them.

She almost stumbled and fell when the bus pulled up to her stop, not realizing where she was as she was lost in her thoughts. Christine smiled to herself as she got off the bus, watching it pull away. It was already starting to get dark, and she checked left and then right before quickly walking across the street, rummaging through her pocket until she found her key. Pulling open the apartment door, and heading over to the bathroom. She slid the glass shower door open and slowly started to work off her shirt, pulling off the white silk collared shirt that she had put on for work. She tossed it into the hamper, she looked back at herself in the mirror again, she pushed her breasts together a few times admiring her body, getting a few little pieces of fuzz off her chest. She slowly took her pants off, working them to her knees before they fell to her feet. Christine carefully stepped out of them, stretching her arms in the air as she moved to the shower, sticking her hand in and cranking the water on. Christine took another look at herself in the mirror once more, brushing a hand down her hips and smiling to herself, giving a little hump in the air and picturing her sister in front of her right now. She murred some to herself as she got into the shower, sliding the glass door closed and letting the hot water run off her. Christine did what she normally did, stood under the water loving the feeling of the water running over her and moved around just enough to let the water soak into her hair. Minutes went by before she even picked up the soap and squirted some into her hand, running it over her hair and soaping herself up. Soon enough her body was full of suds, but those were quickly washed away with the water as it continued to rain down over her body. She closed her eyes some and rested her back on the shower wall, almost falling asleep in the shower before the door bell got her attention. She shook her head and turned the shower off, sliding the door open and heard the second ring. Christine reached for a towel, she found a robe and put it around her shoulders, and walked to the door. Christine opened the door, and her sister leapt through the door. To Christine's suprise Kim put her arms around Christine, and hugged her tight and gave her a big kiss, full on the mouth. Kim was surprised as Christine, held Kim tightly and kissed her with a little more passion than just a hello kiss between sisters. "So Christine what are the plans for tonight." Kim said still a little surprised by Christine's kiss. "How about a movie" Christine said, "sounds good" Kim replyed.

As they sat through the movie, mostly talking about how bad it was. Christine moved over and whispered something in Kim's ear about the poor acting. Then Kim noticed Christine holding Kim's hand, intertwining each one of Kim's fingers with hers, and squeezing her hand tightly. The way lovers hold hands. Kim was beginning to get uncomfortable, finally, Christine began panting into Kim's ear. Kim didn't know how to react, she was speechless. Evidently, Christine took this as an invitation to continue, so she moved in and began to gingerly suck and chew on Kim's earlobe.
"STOP!!!" Kim yelled She shot up out of her seat, and left the theater; leaving popcorn, and soda flying everywhere. Christine followed closely behind. "What is your problem Kim?" Christine casualy said. "What do you mean!? What's my problem!? What exactly were you doing in there!?!? I am your older sister! That should take me off of your eligible to date list!" Kim yelled in frustration. "Kim, relax. You're too excited. Do you think that I haven't noticed the way that you have been looking at me for the last year. I knew that every winter break, I would come home to your silent affections. I know that you find me attractive." Christine said. Kim was in shock and Christine was so smug and calm about what she did. That only made Kim more upset. "We are family. I am your sister, and I watched you and the girls grow up from the time of elementary school." Kim had to stop to breathe "'I don't know what you are talking about, but this should never happen again." What Kim didn't notice, was that while she was arguing with Christine, Kim was rubbing the earlobe Christine has been chewing on, as if to relish the feeling of having Christine chew on it. Christine jumped in front of Kim to stop her progress. "You are right, you gave me all of these reasons that I shouldn't have done what I did in there, maybe I should be sorry, but I noticed that you didn't argue your attraction to me." That little comment only intensified the state of shock and anger that Kim was in. Kim would have dropped dead right there on the sidewalk. Christine was tickled to get that kind of rise out of me. With that closing statement, she walked at Kim's side, and she took Kim home. The drive home was silent. Kim was speechless, and Christine was smuggly satisfied. She knew she had Kim where she wanted her. They drove up to Christine's house, "Come on in, I won't do anything. Lets just talk about this like adults. After all, it is uncomfortable for both of us, and maybe we can have something to drink." Kim wanted nothing to do with the idea. Kim didn't even let Christine finish her sentence. "I am going to bed. I think we both have a lot to think about. I will see you in the morning. Good night." Christine was used to getting her way. Kim had upset Christine with her rebuff. And although she was thrilled to have put my in such an uncomfortable situation, she was not used to hearing no from anyone. Her only response was to and storm into her bedroom, and slam her bedroom door. Kim waited until she was inside her room, and Kim went into the guest room. Christine said to herself "If I can't have Kim then no one can!" The next morning, Christine called Kim over to the bar. Kim then walked over and joined Christine behind the bar and was impressed with the bar's stock as she examined the wide variety of beverages that Christine had in the cabinets of the bar... Kim lifted one small, bottle from the back of the corner of the top shelf and holding it out to Christine asked her what it was, since there was no label on the bottle.. Christine took the bottle from Kim and said, "That's my special booze..." Christine said as she looked at the bottle.. Christine knew very well what it was, but sure wasn't going to tell Kim it was the shrinking formula. Christine set the little bottle next to the Tequila, then giggled... as she thought to herself, "What would happen....?" Suddenly the thought she had when Kim had shown her the little bottle flashed in her mind, and she thought that Kim would finally be hers... She then turned from Kim and started pouring their drinks.. As she poured the drinks she took the little bottle and poured the right amount into Kim's drink. She knew, from talks with Dr. Hayes, that the chemical didn't take affect until 30 minuets after being consumed. Then she said loudly. "Last call for alcohol!" and set their drinks on the bar.

Kim drank down her tequila, Christine watched Kim closely. Kim became light headed then Christine led her over to a chair and helped her sit down. Kim got up quickly and said "I'm going to take a little nap" and clumsily walked off to the guest bedroom. While Kim slept, Kim shrank down to about three feet tall, and the process was starting to go into full swing now. Kim was becoming, smaller and smaller, her clothes rising around her like cottony mountains. When the formula's effect was complete she was only a mere six inches tall. The minuets passed ever so slowly for Christine as she grew more and more agitated by the wait. At last half an hour passed, and Christine composed herself and walked calmly to the door and letting herself in. She walked to the bed where she found her sister laying on the bed alseep. Stepping next to Kim's bed, Christine looked her over. "Awake already?" Kim spun around to look at the source of the voice that boomed out from somewhere behind her. "Awwww, you're so cute..." Christine was the size of a mountain, had just stepped into the room. Kim was staring up in horrified astonishment at the smug satisfaction on Christine's face. "What the fuck's going on?" Kim demanded, as a puzzled expression started to play over Kim's face. Christine sat down heavily on the bed, bouncing Kim up into the air and making her lose her balance. Christine swung one leg over Kim and leaned back against the wall, She giggled, seeing Kim's eyes bug out at the sight of her, shifting herself somewhat to lean against the wall, her enormous breasts bobbing slightly as she let out a monstrous sigh. Kim trying not to be distracted by what would have been the biggest breasts she'd ever seen, that they were bigger than VW bugs. Now, for Kim to be getting aroused when she was between the thighs of a beautiful, naked woman wouldn't have usually surprised her, but, gods, Christine was the size of an office building. "I shrunk you." "It's something they came up with at the lab I used to work at. I thought I'd try it out." She said calmly "Can you make me big again!?" Kim said eaggerly. "I Dunno, maybe I could. Besides, I like you this way." Kim groaned. How do you argue with a horny giantess? "Now I’m really horny! I’ve got no one to play with… Wait a minute, I’ve got you!" Christine says, picking you up and placing Kim on her left breast. Kim worked her way up to Christine's nipple, the task was difficult. Christine's breast huge to Kim. But she gave it her best shot, spitting all over her and spreading it around as best she could with her arms and legs. Christine begins to grunt softly. Her nipples get hard, and she then moves Kim to her right breast. This time, she got a good system worked out and got to it faster, much to Christine’s enjoyment. "Mmmm… oh I knew you’d be good…" Christine moans. Kim kept at it for a little longer, Christine starts moaning more and feeling herself up. "Ooh, I want you so bad…" Christine moans.

Christine then picked Kim up. Then lowers her to her pussy squirming and fighting futilely in Christine's hand, Kim again started screaming, "No... No...! Please... Kim you'll kill me... You'll crush me... Don't.... please don't! Don't do that to me. I'll drown in there... you'll squash me completely in your cunt.... please... don't...!" She is however, very wet. And hot. As she brings Kim closer and closer to her clit, she pauses only inches away, allowing Kim to feel the extreme heat emanating from her massive pussy. She stares in dismay as her vaginal muscles undulate and flex with anticipation as she secretes more and more juice. She plunged Kim feet first into her. She was up to her knees when Christine let go of Kim with her hand. Kim's feet were stuck. Kim could feel the muscles of Christine's vagina. The muscle tightened around Kim, her body seemed to rise momentarily and then she sink, or was pulled in deeper up to her thighs. She was literally eating Kim with her pussy. Kim fought Christine with all of her strength, but it was not even a fraction of the strength she would need to stop Christine's man eating pussy. Again she was lifted and then was pulled deeper, now up to her waist. She could feel the fluids flow from Christine as they oozed around her body. It was almost as if she were swimming there was so much. She continued to struggle and wiggle, but she was sucked in deeper. She was now up to her chest. Christine took her time pulling Kim's body deeper into her vagina. Kim tried to grab at the rope like hair which surrounded her. She fought with all her might, but it was not enough to get free. It was, however, more than enough to excite Christine. Kim soon gave up, it was a losing battle, Christine gave off a satisfying moan and Kim was pulled in up to the top of her head. Her arms were extended above her head, as she was unable to lower them. She thought about her current situation. Here she was, shrunken to the size of a small doll, wedged in the pussy of her seventy two foot little sister. It was overwhelming and Kim could hold out no longer. Christine felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that Kim was stuffed in her. But she wanted more. She decided that she wanted to orgasm as well and that Kim would make the perfect dildo with which to achieve it. She did not ask her because her answer was never mattered. Christine reached down and grabbed her mini hands and pulled her back out partially. Faster and faster, Christine pulled and pushed Kim's body into her. She was having so much fun with Kims little body Christine was ready to explode just playing with her. The hot wetness of Kims soft tender flesh squashing Kim in the elastic squeeze of Christine's cunt. "OOhhooouu.... what a fantastic feeling, OOhooo... it felt soooo... gooood... Mmmmm..... SSooooo.... goooood.... God! I had never felt anything so wonderful, like a big hard prick only they don't wriggle like that." Christine was soon wriggling and squirming as hard as Kim was, moaning and writhing all over the bed in absolute ecstasy as Christine rammed Kim in and out of her hot horny cunt. She wanted Kim's squirming wriggling little body. Christine rammed Kim through the labia, through the squishy wet flesh and deep into the sensitive depths of her vagina. Christine could feel Kim, deep inside her wiggling and squirming fantastically. Christine squeezed with her inner muscles squashing Kim and holding her in a crushing grip. Sloshing her about like a sex toy Christine used Kim in her hungry cunt as she wanted. In and out, up and down, rubbing Kim through the immense slit and into her horny cunt, sucking at Kim's entire body with her hot wet cunt. When Christine would pull Kim's helpless little body out of her hungry cunt. Again and again Christine gave Kim one powerful squeeze after another with her strong inner muscles; only the deep softness of her inner flesh kept Kim from being crushed completely. For hours Christine used Kim's squirming writhing little body to satisfy herself. When Christine came it was the best she had ever had, heaving and rolling back and forth as she came again and again, with spasm after spasm of writhing crushing squeezes on Kim's little body, while Christine pumped Kim in and out like mad. She lost count of the number of times she came, and afterwards she lay moaning and moving Kim slowly in and out of her cunt. As Christine lay there enjoying the sensuous after glow of her titanic orgasms. When she was finished she pulled Christine out completely and dropped her, sticky, wet, hot and tired onto the floor, and Kim passed out. Christine fell asleep with a smile on her face and whispering, "I had just realized one of her greatest sexual fantasies of my life." "I had just realized one of her greatest sexual fantasies of.... my life."

To be Continued...