- Text Size +
Zach is stuck a glob if cum on Melissa’s belly and slowly swings his limbs to break free from the puddle. He slowly drips off the side of the giantess’ love handle and onto the floor. Once on the floor he makes a break for the door, which is far away at his shrunken stature. Breaking into a sprint, his naked form nearly hits the door when a giant hand blocks his way in a karate chop causing a sonic boom through the ground.

“Haha let’s play cat and mouse!” Zach hears and he looks up to see Melissa on all fours hunched over and staring expectantly at him. She starts pawing the ground on either side of him forcefully causing tremors to vibrate though the floor.
“Meow! Haha or should I say Roar! You’re so small it’s more like Monster and Mouse!”
Melissa picks up Zach in one hand and shifts her lower body forward.
“But you know what Zach. I’m gonna give you another chance. I’m gonna make you big again so you can fuck me. Do you promise to fuck me?” She bring Zach up to her eyes and Zach yells “Yes! I promise!” Zach then starts growing rapidly and stretches out on top of Melissa. “No false moves now Zachy or I’ll break you forever,” Melissa warns as she bites a fingernail. “Now fuck me!” Zach then grabs Melissa’s ass and enters her, causing the walls to shake and crack as the room begins to crumble from the two giants’ lovemaking. Zach’s throbbing member is squeezed tight inside Melissa. “Ooh Zachy that’s it! Oh you’re too big ohh.” Zach feel himself start to shrink down but he also sees Melissa is growing. Zach shrinks down to his original height but Melissa is now pushing through the ceiling. The ceiling cracks open and light pokes though the room and Melissa increases her gaining rapidly until only a single sweaty tanned barefoot occupies the space. Zach stares up and sees he’s still inside a much larger room. The mega Melissa looks down at him from on high and chuckles “Oh, I snuck us both into one of my miniature houses while you were passed out. Have fun in there, in duct taped the doors so you can’t get out.” Zach hears an awful ripping noise as the massive foot leaves the room and stomps menacingly to the side of the house.

“You know I’m sorry I’ve just been thinking about me, me, me. Are you hungry Zach? Let me get you some pudding.” A door opens and Zach ponders his next move when quickly Melissa returns with a bowl of chocolate pudding in her hands. “You can eat but you have to eat off my toes,” Melissa says. She dips her foot into the bowl and then lifts her foot out and plops it into the miniature room with Zach, splattering the walls with her chocolatey foot. “Lick it!” Commands Melissa. Zach approaches the humongous warm arch and begins licks the pudding off her sweaty skin. “Hahaha. You are pathetic” she sneers. Then she lifts up her foot suddenly, and brings it crashing back down onto Zach, pulverizing him into the ground and snuffing him out for good.