- Text Size +
Zach is covered in darkness and feeling pressure from all sides. Zach is laying somewhere in the space between Michelle’s engorged belly and her warm, fleshy tits. He cannot move but needs to get air or he won’t make it out alive. As soon as Zach feels himself start to lose consciousness, Melissa groggily rolls over and her massive weight lifts off of Zach’s tiny naked body. Exhausted and relieved, Zach passes out, hoping to wake up in the morning back at normal size.



Morning

“Wake up, sleepy head,” says a faraway female voice.

Zach opens his eyes and sees the brightly lit bedroom he was in last night. He is still the same size. Melissa comes into the room with a towel around her waist having just come out of the shower.

“Oh good you’re up!” She smiles. Melissa grabs Zach with one hand and brings him up to her tan Latina face to examine him.
“You’re so itty bitty tiny. I bet I shit bigger than you,” She says.

And with that Melissa takes him out of the room, down a short hallway and into a bathroom.
“You’re going to keep me company while I take my morning shit,” she says. “It’s gonna be a big one because last night I ate so much food.”
Zach is laid out on her open palm as she she starts to grit her teeth and stare at him. Michelle’s lips quiver and her eyes roll back slightly so that he can see the whites of her eyes. “Oh my god that’s a big shit,” she says.

Zach hears a deep, cavernous splash from the toilet. “There!” she exclaims.

She stands up, Zach in hand and regards her massive shit. “Look, Zach! Haha oh my god. My poop is ginormous today. I wonder if you can stand on it. Haha.” And with that, she places Zach down feet first on her soft poop. Zach, starts spinning the poop under his feet a couple times like a muddy log rolling competition, and then slips into the water with a quiet splash.

“Hahaha” laughs Melissa. “I shit bigger than you, Zach.” Zach watches the giggling, smiling Giantess as she wipes her dirty ass. Melissa starts to rain down stained TP around Zach, still giggling. “Oh man, you should see your face right now. It is priceless,” she says. Zach’s heart drops to the out of his stomach as he sees her hand reach for the flusher and press the lever down. Quickly, she grabs Zach as the water starts to spin and pulls him out of the toilet and into safety. She laughs even louder now. “Oh man, I could do this all day. And since I have all day, I can!”

Melissa washes and soaps off Zach in the sink, then, she takes Zach to the kitchen and puts him in a bowl, where she sits down in her towel and starts to pour a brightly colored sugary cereal, careful not to hit Zach directly as the cereal would feel like a ton of bricks to Zach. She the dumps in some milk and digs her spoon in, scooping up Zach and holding him up to her mouth.
“Ahaha and how do you taste this morning I wonder?” she asks smiling. She flashes a wide grin and licks her lips excitedly. Zach is clinging to the spoon for dear life as her tongue pokes and prods his backside. She uses her tongue to part his butt cheeks and push down gently, and then lifts her head away and says “ok my turn” and she then stands up with Zach still on the spoon and starts to prod her own ass with Zach, her ass hanging a few inches off the kitchen table. She is digging Zach into her butt cheeks and once he is firmly stuck in between she removes the spoon and eats the rest of the cereal standing up with Zach lodged in her mighty ass.
“Lick my big butthole, worm,” she heartily commands while wiggling her ass side to side, rocking Zach back and forth. Zach slides out of her still wet and slightly soapy butt crack and back onto the table. He beholds the gigantic luscious ass above him before he hears a high pitches toot, as a fart sweaks from between her cheeks.
“Oooh. I guess I’m still a little full from last night. But I still need to eat breakfast, I’m a growing girl!”

She plops her prodigious ass squarely on the table top. Her ass spreads out on top of the hard surface and knocks into Zach, forcing him to fall flat on his back.

“Aw. Did you fall down go boom? How about my fat ass? Boom boom!” She slams her ass down on the table and yells “boom” with every fall. The table is quaking loudly beneath from humongous ass slamming down over and over.
“Haha my big ass is so fat but I want it to be fatter.”She then straddles the table with her curvy thighs, her long legs reach the floor and she leans her ass back to the table. She then lifts the lid of a nearby butter tray and chomps through a whole stick of butter and washes it down with a long pull directly from a bottle of maple syrup, the sugary goo dribbling from her mouth and onto her chest.

The edges of the table are jutting into Melissa?s fleshy thighs. Melissa’s warm bare feet are hanging slightly above the linoleum tile floor. The sugar rush has given her a burst of energy and she begins rocking and bucking on the table, her naked pussy humping the table top causing Zach’s whole world to shake. Melissa bucks hard, slamming her gigantic bottom hard on the table, which is now creaking and cracking. Suddenly, the world drops down as Melissa’s titanic frame has finally crushed the cheap table. Zach goes tumbling into Melissa’s sticky chest and he adheres to a globular trail of maple syrup in her cleavage as the two of the come crashing down to the ground amidst the dilapidated kitchen table.

“I want to get fucked!” Melissa yells up to the ceiling. “and you’re too fucking small to fuck my big pussy,” she says down to the man laying in her cleavage.

She stands up and pulls some string from kitchen drawer, cuts it, and ties Zach’s hands tightly around broken table leg so that he’s lying down with his back on the flat top of a table leg.

Melissa then shrinks down to just under Zach’s current height and back her ass up onto Zach’s groin and starts grinding. Zach immediately becomes erect and Melissa grabs Zach’s member with her hand and plops it into her wet pussy.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for the reviews!