- Text Size +

Cameron made his way up the large steps to the top floor of Mistress Sara’s house.  He had spent almost an hour trying to wrestle through getting the spray bottle of disinfectant to spray, as his diminished size meant that his muscle mass was that much less as well.  He caught a shadow of movement as the result of someone walking in front of a window down the hall coming from the master bedroom area.  Believing it to be his mistress, Cameron got on all fours and crawled towards the open door.  He noticed the bathroom light was open, and the sounds of shower being turned on were heard.  As he continued to crawl forward, he felt footfalls vibrate on the floor, and the giantess-mistress stood naked in the doorway.

“Oh, good!  I was just going to call you up to take a shower with me,” Mistress Sara said with a smile.

Cameron was quite nervous and anxious at the prospect.  He couldn’t help but take in her well-endowed breasts and hour-glass figure.  A small patch of trimmed bush adorned her groin, and her feet, well, they were beautiful. 

“C’mon,” the giantess said, turning after she smiled.

Cameron watched the giantess’s beautiful ass-cheeks bounce gently as she walked back in to the bathroom.  He stood up and followed, watching Mistress Sara pull open the glass door to the walk-in shower.  He could use some good cleaning, as he was covered in foot-sweat, saliva, and Robert’s cum.

The water cascaded off Mistress Sara’s body as she stood under the rain-shower.  It splattered down on the little three-foot tall man, who was slightly taller than her small pubic bush, which was about mouth-level to him.  He was having a hard time keeping his eyes off the sexy woman’s body, and his little member was hardening quickly.

“Like what you see?” Mistress Sara asked with a chuckle.

Cameron felt embarrassed and tried to cover his manhood, shying away.

“It’s alright, Cameron.  I mean, I’ve taken you to the edge so many times already.  I’m really surprised you haven’t exploded yet,” she said as she dispensed some shampoo into her hand and began to apply it.

Cameron stood in silence, staring down at Mistress Sara’s feet in admiration.  A few moments later, soap and bubbles began to trail down her legs and into the drain on the slippery tile floor as she rinsed her hair.

“Here, I need to get you good and clean for our company that’ll be here in a couple of hours,” the giant beauty said.

Mistress Sara squeezed out some body wash onto her hand and knelt down.  She applied it with the open palm of her hand and began to rub it against Cameron’s chest, then stomach, and then groin. 

“Wow, you’re really really hard, aren’t you?” she asked, noting just how stiff Cameron’s erection was when her soapy hand brushed over it. 

The small man moaned with an erotic sigh as he closed his eyes.  Mistress Sara was enjoying the intimacy of the moment as she lightly stroked his little cock between her index finger and thumb.

“Should I purge you now, little Cameron?” she asked with a sultry, seductive voice as she continued to play with his hardened prick.

“If you wish…Mistress Sara,” Cameron responded, winded from the sexual arousal.

“Nah,” the beautiful blonde said with a big smile, “I’ll let you purge later.  Pretty sure that some of the games that I have planned for you will take you well over the edge.”

Cameron remained standing, slathered in soap and bubble as Mistress Sara stood up to rinse herself as well.  The shrunken man was splattered with cascading water droplets off of the giantess’s hard body.  Mistress Sara stepped out of the way of the waterfall shower head, and prompted Cameron to step in to the falling water’s path by placing her open palm on the back of his head to encourage him.

With his eyes closed, Cameron allowed for the warm, cleansing water to remove the copious amounts of dirt and filth from his hair and body.  He tilted his head back for a moment as Mistress Sara’s hands helped scrub off the soapsuds.  He tensed when her hand and fingers brushed across his sensitive prick, causing her to chuckle.

After the shower, Mistress Sara proceeded to towel off the shrunken three-foot-tall man.

“Lay down on the floor.  I’m going to stand on you while I dry off,” instructed the naked giantess.

Cameron obliged, laying down on a white fluffy bath mat in front of the shower.  Mistress Sara’s wet left foot lifted and proceeded to force his head to his left.  Wincing with pain, Cameron felt the giantess step up on his skull, and a moment later, her wet and warm right foot lay on his stomach. 

Mistress Sara smiled as she watched her submissive slave lay in absolute and complete compliance, enduring the giantess who stood on him.  She slowly toweled herself off, taking her time to ensure that her back, arms, breasts, ass, and crotch were completely dry. 

As his head remained beneath his mistress’s left foot, Cameron watched the shadowed tips of her toes flex occasionally as her drying efforts caused her weight to shift slightly here and there.  After a few minutes, he saw the towel shake around her foot as she dried it off. 

Mistress Sara proceeded to fold the towel and hang it up on the towel rack that was within reach.  With her hair still wet, she stepped off of Cameron and straddled him at the shoulders.

“Cameron, can you tell me if my pussy stinks?” she asked with a smile, and squatted down upon his upright face.

“Mmmmm…” moaned the submissive as he felt his mistress’s warm, moist labia envelop his face.  He took a long, drawn-out sniff, enjoying the fragrant, feminine odors contained within.

A few moments later, Mistress Sara stood up, looking down at her slave.

“Well?  Does it stink?” she asked.

“No, Mistress Sara.  Not to me, anyway,” Cameron replied, which prompted the giant woman to smile.

“Good.  How about my ass?” she asked, stepping over Cameron’s upper body to turn around.

Cameron’s eyes widened as Mistress Sara lowered her nice rounded ass to his face, allowing his nose easy access to her anal sphincter as she clutched her cheeks and spread them.

<SNNIIIIIIIFFFF….SNNNNIIIIIIFFFF>

Mistress Sara smiled as she watched Cameron’s cock quickly achieve full-attention.  She loved how she could turn him on with her natural odors that she produced, whether it was her pussy, ass, or her feet.  She felt the cooler air get drawn in to his nose, and then followed by the warm exhales against her ass-cheeks.  After a few breathes, she stood up and turned around.

“Well?”

“It smells divine, Mistress Sara,” Cameron answered.

---

 After drying off, Mistress Sara continued to use Cameron as her personal step-stool while she proceeded to get ready.  As she stood in front of the mirror in her elaborate bathroom, the giantess, with her bath towel wrapped around her breasts, and a towel wrapped around her long blonde hair, stood with her left foot on Cameron’s head, forcing it to its left, and her right foot upon his stomach and groin.  Despite the pain, Cameron was content to be trampled by Mistress Sara as she applied her makeup.

The shrunken man groaned lightly as the giantess leaned forward to apply some lipstick, which made the giantess mistress smile. 

“You doing alright down there?” she asked, nudging Cameron’s head with her footpad a few times.

“HRRGH!...Yes, Mistress!” he answered, struggling and straining from the weight that was applied to his midsection while she gently petted his head for a moment.

Mistress Sara’s foot then pressed back down upon his head, forcing half of her weight upon his skull as she distributed herself equally between her feet.  She put her lipstick away and then proceeded to grab her eyeliner.  Meticulously, she applied it to her eyelids, and then proceeded to apply some mascara. 

A moment later, she shifted her weight and adjusted her feet so that she stood fully upon Cameron’s chest and head.

“HHRGGH!” Cameron exclaimed with a winded and strained exhale, which once again amused Mistress Sara.

“We’re going to have soo much fun tonight, my pet,” the giantess said as she delicately applied the dark mascara to her eyelashes.  “I have four of my best gal-pals coming over to play some games that I’m putting together, and they all involve you.”

As the giantess stood on his three-foot-tall frame, Cameron’s reddened face was unable to reflect the anticipation he felt upon hearing that there would be five other women who would be participating in the evening.  Mistress Sara stood upright once more, causing Cameron to grunt beneath the change in the weight that bore down upon his head and chest.  Hearing his strain beneath her, Mistress Sara snickered to herself.

“There’s Mistress Megan,” she said as she continued to fine-tune her makeup.  “Now, I have to warn you, she’s an expert at using high heels to break her slaves.  Good luck with that!  Mistress Megan helped get me into this business after my husband had shrunk himself and hid in my sneakers.  I’ve known her for a long time, and but didn’t know that she was a dominatrix.  One day, I told her about my husband’s giantess-fetish, and she was all about that.  Helped me double, triple, and even quadruple-team my husband.  Her sisters-in-law, which are also good friends of mine, we all just went to town on him with our heels for like two-hours.  She is the only person who I will let, to this day, shrink me and use me as she sees fit.  She’s just…incredible.  You’ll love her!”

Mistress Sara set her mascara down and proceeded to pick up some foundation.  Using a brush, she began to apply it as she continued telling Cameron about the plans.

“And who else…oh, Goddess Kristine!  I play with her on my softball team.  She’s amazing!  Loves to trample, but her specialty is definitely insertion!  Okay, so one time, I made a bet with her that whichever one of us had the most hits during a softball season – this was last season – would get to use the loser for a weekend as their personal shrink-slave.  I lost.  So, I guess, there’s two people in this world that I would let shrink me.  I spent sooo much time in her pussy and ass.  And her husband, Eric, fucked her several times while I was inside her.  I’m tempted to ask her for another one-on-one session, but, submission isn’t really MY thing, you know?  I like being the one in control, but sometimes, even I need a break and need to experience the ‘other side’ to maintain my own balance,” Mistress Sara said, continuing to apply her blush while talking to Cameron. 

After setting her brush and blush back down on the counter, Mistress Sara turned slightly to continue telling Cameron about her friends.

“Let’s see…oh, Mistress Brittney!  She’s bad-ass with her high heels, too!  I’ve known her for YEARS!  She, too, was brought into the business by Mistress Megan.  One night, a bunch of my friends trampled the shit out of my husband, and Brittney and her husband took part in it.  She doesn’t do GTS as a side-job or anything.  It’s mainly when I need a second or third mistress.  It’s been a while since I’ve needed her, so she may be a bit rusty, but I know you won’t be disappointed,” said the giantess, her left foot lifting and turning ninety degrees so that Cameron’s face was visible from beneath her arch.

“And lastly…Goddess Samantha!” Mistress Sara said with excitement as she proceeded to bring her right foot over to Cameron’s head and rest it on top of her left, making her sub bear her entire weight upon his skull. “She’s TALL!  Like near six-foot tall!  I forgot to mention that Kristine is also tall, too, but Goddess Samantha!!  OH!  She’s soo beautiful!  She has LONG red hair, and a body that makes ME jealous!  She’s an all-round talented giantess-mistress, and she loves to have her feet worshipped.  So, I think with all of these ladies, you are in for a real treat tonight.”

Mistress Sara, upon hearing Cameron grunt and groan, finally stepped down off his head, and remained standing over him. 

“Turn your face up.  I’m going to dry my hair,” the beautiful blond mistress instructed.

Cameron complied, turning his head to face upright.

“Yes, Mistress Sara,” he responded, closing his eyes as the giant woman placed her left foot upon his face so that the arch of her foot rested upon the bridge of his nose, covering his eyes and forehead.

“HRGHMMP!” grunted Cameron as he felt Mistress Sara step full-weight upon his face, bringing her right foot to lay across his mouth and chin, sealing off his nostrils to air with the arch.

A moment later, Mistress Sara unwrapped her hair towel, and clicked on the loud blow dryer.  As he lay beneath his goddess’s feet, Cameron was feeling so incredibly turned on.  His little cock, which had been teased and taunted for nearly twenty hours without release, pleasantly “rose to the occasion”.

A few moments later, after Mistress Sara finished drying her hair and brushing it out, she stepped her right foot off of Cameron’s face onto his chest, allowing him to breathe for a moment before her weight restricted his inhale.

“Now, now, Cameron.  I see that you’re very excited about tonight, so in order for me to make sure you don’t prematurely play with yourself and cum, I’m going to have to secure you, and your ‘little package’ so I can finish getting ready,” explained Mistress Sara as she looked down at her slave, her left foot still covering the upper half of his face.

“Yes..Mistress…” Cameron said with a winded voice.

---

Having been shrunk down to four inches in size, Cameron lay spread-eagle on top of Mistress Sara’s dresser as she had instructed him to.  Nearby lay a set of magnifying glasses, like the type that a jeweler might use to evaluate a precious gem, as well as two pairs of pincer-tweezers.

The giantess stood before him, looking down at him with a big smile on her face.  She held up a long, thin strand of black thread between her hands.  Cameron watched as the beautiful face of his giantess mistress reflected a look of mischief.  She turned her attention to what she was doing as her hands fell below his view.  A moment later, the giantess had produced a very small loop on the end of the thread.

“Lay still, Cameron.  This is for your own good.  I will decide when you are allowed to cum or experience an erection.  Understood?” Mistress Sara stated, her question ending with a disciplinarian’s tone.

“Yes, Mistress.  As you wish, Mistress,” Cameron answered.

There was something so erotic about being shrunk to such a small size.  It seemed that his nerves were hyper-sensitive to touch when he was this size or smaller.  His body lightly trembled and quivered as Mistress Sara lowered the threaded loop down upon his manhood.  With her fingernails, the giantess proceeded to pull on the loop, tightening it gently to ensure that the thread was completely beneath his balls and around the base of his genitals.  Cameron felt the thread tighten around his manhood to the point it became uncomfortable.

“There we go.  That’s the first part, Cameron.  Now, I’m going to tie this tightly around your little cock and balls so that you are able to keep your discipline.  Understood?” said Mistress Sara, reflecting the previous tone of her last statement.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress,” Cameron said, quivering from the lack of release and the attention his junk was receiving.

Mistress Sara then wrapped the thread several times around the base of his balls and shaft, pulling on it fairly tightly.  As she held the string, she donned her magnifying glasses before she picked up one of the tweezers with her right hand.  A moment later…

“AAAAHH!!  HRRRGHH!!” exclaimed the shrunken man as he felt the cold stainless steel tweezers clamp around his left testicle.

The giantess chuckled lightly to herself as she gently pulled on his nut, and then proceeded to wrap the thread four times around the stretched sack, securing it quite tightly. 

“Keep still, Cameron,” Mistress Sara said, issuing the challenge to her shrunken sub.

Cameron’s hands flopped up and down a few times to help distract him from the discomfort he was experiencing.  Mistress Sara continued to hold the string, switching hands with their respective items, and then proceeded to apply the tweezers to her slave’s right testicle.

The shrunken man winced in pain as the feeling of the pinched ball heavily tested his pain tolerance.  Mistress Sara then proceeded to entangle the testicle within several tight strands of thread, and pulled it tight.

“You’re doing good, Cameron,” she said, encouraging the little 4” man.

Mistress Sara then brought the tweezers to clench around Cameron’s tiny dick head, and pulled it upward.  The pinching pressure made some precum dribble down as the little man tensed with pain, much to the amusement of his mistress.

He felt the fine thread, which was thick as nylon rope to his size, began to twirl around his stretched shaft multiple times.

“This will feel familiar to you,” the giantess said.

With the lower half of his cock enshrouded in black thread, Cameron felt the tight, constricting pull administered by Mistress Sara as she also picked up the other pair of tweezers with the same hand that held the end of the thread.  She continued to smile at her slave as she masterfully used both tweezers in harmony to bend Cameron’s cock in half, forcing it to lay back on itself once again.

“AAHH!” Cameron cried out, his balls aching from their chastity.

Mistress Sara then proceeded to bind Cameron’s penis tightly within the thread, wrapping it up over a dozen times.  She then used the thread to reinforce some of her other efforts around the tiny set of balls, and finished it off with a few more wraps around the base of his package again.  Content with Cameron’s chastity, the giantess proceeded to tie off the thread at the base of Cameron’s scrotum.  She then removed her magnifying glasses and set them nearby with her tweezers.

Since there was still plenty of thread left, she bare her teeth and lowered them to the little quivering sub’s entrapped manhood.  Cameron exclaimed with great and painful arousal as the giantess’s warm breath washed over him.  Her ruby-red lips gently rubbed against his stomach for a moment. He felt the saliva-soaked ivories of the giant mouth brush against his highly sensitive balls as she bit the thread just past the knot that she had tied.  It was a very intimate moment for the little man, watching just how the giant, beautiful blonde-haired woman owned him with such grace and mastery.

Mistress Sara stood back up with a smile on her face, discarding the strand of thread nearby on the top of the dresser.

“There, that’ll discourage you from climaxing.  You belong to me…all of you…your little dick, too.  That means that I will tell you when you are allowed to be aroused.  ‘Yes, Mistress’?” she said, looking down at her sub with a demanding and domineering look.

“Y-yes, Mistress!” Cameron answered, his voice breaking slightly from the arousing discomfort in his groin.

“Good.  Now, to make sure that you don’t try to get out of that chastity, I need to secure you further,” said the giantess, who proceeded to reach and pick Cameron up by his right ankle.

Cameron dangled like from the giantess’s grip upside down.  His arms hung past his head, and he looked down, watching Mistress Sara’s massive, beautiful feet traverse the lush carpeting of her bedroom, which was replaced with the nice hardwood floor of the hallway.  She held him out at arm’s length, as if she were disgusted by him, as she walked. 

Mistress Sara walked in to the day-lit living area, naked, which was something she did on a regular basis.  She walked over to an end-table near the long leather couch and pulled open a drawer.  Cameron watched as the giantess proceeded to grab a tape dispenser, and closed the drawer.  Having the need to tape slaves to various items, body parts, or footwear, Mistress Sara was in the regular practice of keeping scotch tape handy throughout the house.

She proceeded to take a seat on the leather couch, lowering Cameron to the hardwood floor at her feet.

“Spread-eagle,” was all that she needed to say.

Cameron instantly complied, splaying his arms and legs appropriately.  A few moments later, he was completely secure to the floor, each of his appendages held tightly down by tape.

Without a word, Mistress Sara stood up and proceeded to walk back to her bedroom to finish getting dressed, leaving her shrunken sub taped to the floor with his cock and balls tightly secured in a binding chastity.