- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Serious insertion in this chapter.  And the shit gets real, hehehe!

Having been shrunk down to eight inches in height, Cameron was being held very tightly within Mistress Sara’s grasp as he felt his feet and legs get slid into a slick silicone tube that was just barely big enough for him.  Only the top of his hair was visible outside of the giantess’s enclosed fist.

Mistress Sara had lead her girlfriends down to her expansive dungeon space, having stripped down to her bra, panties, garters, and nylons.  Around her waist was a thick leather belt with a pink silicone contraption that she slid her shrunken slave into. 

“There we go,” she said as she finished shoving Cameron into what appeared to be a ridge-lined flexible pink-colored phallus.

Cameron’s arms were trapped at his sides within the tube, leaving him exposed from his elbows up as he was jutting out of the strap-on at a nearly horizontal angle.  He was completely immobilized within the tube, facing downward.  His legs were completely trapped, though there appeared to be a hole that he could be fed into further by his feet.  His cock was also exposed through a tiny hole in the midst of the silicone shaft to allow for his giantess-mistress to play with him, if she so chose to. 

The contraption was designed so that a shrunken submissive could be slid in face-up, allowing his legs to bend at the knees, or, as it was being used now, so that a sub could serve as a major part of the strap-on.  The beautiful Mistress Sara stood with her entrapped slave as part of a nearly 8” long phallus.

The tiny man didn’t struggle within the restricting confines.  He was helpless, but completely trusted Mistress Sara.  His neck strained to look upward, and before him, kneeling on an elevated prayer-bench was a black-haired bush.  Mistress Brittney, with her exotic oriental looks, looked over her shoulder, her long black hair hiding some of her sensually smiling face. 

Cameron was made to quickly approach Mistress Brittney’s pussy, and within a moment, had his face plastered against it, which caused the giantess receiver to moan with pleasure.  Mistress Sara grabbed the strap-on and teased it up and down against the smelly folds of moistened skin, forcing Cameron’s head in between the warm lips of the labia a few times.

“Lick her, slave,” instructed Mistress Sara.

The shrunken man obeyed immediately, lapping against the warm, tangy-tasting flesh.  He licked, kissed, and sucked at it for a few moments, enticing the sexy oriental giantess with his tiny efforts. 

“Take a breath, little man,” Mistress Sara said, pressing Cameron’s little head against Mistress Brittney’s pussy lips.

Cameron took a deep breath, as deep as the restraining silicon tube would allow for, and watched as he was inserted into Mistress Brittney’s sex.  He closed his eyes as he was slowly slid further and further into the giant vagina.

“AAAAHH!!!  MMMmmmmm!!” Mistress Brittney exclaimed, moaning in pleasure. 

Her naked form began to quiver as she felt Cameron slide into her womanhood.  She closed her eyes as her body began to sway gently forward and back as Mistress Sara proceeded to use Cameron as her strap-on.

Cameron was completely immersed within the giantess.  The warm, slippery, fleshy walls held firm around his exposed upper body, tightening and relaxing reflexively as he was used to penetrate the giantess female.  Back and forth he went in a rhythmic motion that was completely controlled by Mistress Sara.  He felt his own cock hardening between the silicones slits that allowed for his penis to expand. 

Mistress Sara pulled Cameron out completely of Mistress Brittney, allowing him to take a breath.  As he huffed and puffed, he could hear Mistress Brittney breathing with excitement, moaning as she massaged her left breast with her left hand.  After a few moments, he was reinserted once again into the hairy pussy, but this time, his giantess-mistress plunged him even deeper than before.

Within the warm, moist, tight cavern, Cameron could hear Mistress Brittney moan with increased arousal.  He felt his face get pressed up against a hard fleshy surface that gave way just a little, allowing for his head to become entrapped within its sphincter-like grip.  His own cock was made to rub against the warm, frothy innards of Mistress Brittney’s pussy.  Having his head trapped within the giantess’s cervix, Cameron tried not to panic for air.

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!  FUCKK!!  YES!!!” exclaimed Mistress Brittney as she felt the thick silicone tube get inserted deep into her womanhood.

Mistress Sara, with a broad smile on her face, grabbed Mistress Brittney’s shoulders as she dropped her back, and began to ride her hard and vigorously.  The other ladies sat and watched, feeling arousal build within them as they silently enjoyed their wine or made quiet, hushed comments to each other.

Cameron’s head was pulled from the cervix, only to be rammed against it rapidly.  The giantess’s vaginal secretions were everywhere.  Her frothy, bubbly juices permeated his skin, stinging his eyes and nose.  Willingly, he opened his mouth, tasting the giantess as she was rapidly penetrated by Mistress Sara.

“AAAAHHHH!!   AHHHHH!! AAAAHHHHH!!” yelled Mistress Brittney as she achieved a very satisfying orgasm.

Cameron felt the thrusting motions slow down, and was able to consume a few mouthfuls of Mistress Brittney.  It tasted good, albeit, somewhat acrid and pungent.  He felt the entrapping tube slide him backwards, and with a juicy, moist <POP!>, was made to exit Mistress Brittney.

“Who’s next?” asked Mistress Sara as a dribble of Mistress Brittney’s cum trickled off of Cameron’s face.

“ME!” said Goddess Samantha.  “But…I want it in my ass,” she said, standing up and smiling wide.

“Oooh, Cameron LOVES ass!” Mistress Sara said.

Having disrobed of her dress and panties, Goddess Samantha assumed the kneeling position on the elevated prayer bench, leaning forward.  With her own two hands, she spread her cheeks, and Cameron watched as he was made to approach the puckered asshole of the beautiful, tall red-head.

The shrunken man was overwhelmed by the foul stench of Goddess Samantha’s ass.  It made Cameron’s head spin and stomach churn.  Helpless, his face was pushed against the brown-tinged clenched wrinkly flesh that resembled the bottom of a tied balloon.

“Take a breath, slave.  In you go!” said Mistress Sara as she continued to press her shrunken submissive’s head against Goddess Samantha’s anus.

He grunted and groaned for a moment before Mistress Sara used her index finger and thumb to help wriggle his head in between the tightly puckered flesh.

“HMMPPP!!” cried Cameron, feeling the tightening flesh around his skull, eliciting some laughs from Mistress Sara and her friends.  Goddess Samantha chuckled, too, while she continued to hold her cheeks apart.

Cameron felt himself forced further into the dark anal chasm, its smell was ripe of shit.  Goddess Samantha’s anus was quite fleshy and warm, moist and very pungent.  He felt his upper body completely enter the giantess’s hole, and then pressure was exuded upon his body that was encased in silicone.  The goddess’s anus-flesh was completely enveloping his face until he was made to penetrate so deeply that he came face-to-face with then of a shit-log.

Meanwhile, Goddess Samantha’s eyes were closed as she dawned her O-face.  Mistress Sara began to slide back a bit, and then proceeded to thrust forward, eliciting a high-pitched squeal from the red-headed giantess.  She breathed out a long, aroused breath as she felt Mistress Sara began to thrust back and forth with the shrunken man in her ass.

Cameron felt the warm world around him tighten even more as he was rapidly thrust deeper, backwards, deeper, then backwards repeatedly.  He felt the thick, sticky turd press against his face, and as he was continuously used as a jackhammer, his skull made an indention in the shit so that his entire head was encased in the sticky, stinky poop with each thrust forward exerted by Mistress Sara.  The gooey shit found its way into his nose and mouth, making him taste it.  As he was rapidly thrust in and out of the poo, he couldn’t help but swallow some of it.

Mistress Sara continued to pound Goddess Samantha’s ass for over a minute.  She had gotten so caught up with fucking her that she forgot to give Cameron a breather.  She extracted the human dildo from Goddess Samantha’s ass, laughing as she observed Cameron’s shit-covered hair and head.  His skin was also coated in a brown shit-colored sheen. 

“Looks like shit, to me!” joked Mistress Kristine, which made all of the ladies laugh hard.

“Time to go back in.  Let’s see if we can get Goddess Samantha a good release, alright Cameron?  May take a few times, but we’ll get her there,” Mistress Sara said as she turned back to face Goddess Samantha’s ass.

Exasperated, Cameron responded,

“Y-y-y-yes…M-M-M-Mistress.”

He tried to take another deep breath just before being made to re-enter the closed anus.  Once again, he felt the tight, dark space envelope him.  The stench of shit was just as strong and foul as it had been before.  He could feel his penetration seemed to be met with less resistance as Mistress Sara leaned heavier into Goddess Samantha.

“AAAAHHH!!! OOOOHHH YESS!!” exclaimed Goddess Samantha as Mistress Sara began her rhythmic thrusting yet again.

Cameron’s stomach was churning from the rapid motion of being used as a human dildo in Goddess Samantha’s ass.  The smell and taste of the goddess’s shit didn’t help things either.  Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.  The poor, tiny, pathetic shrunken dildo was helplessly used to abuse the giantess’s ass.  Once again, he head found its way back into the end of the feces that resided inside.

Mistress Sara reached and grabbed the back of Goddess Samantha’s long red hair, pulling hard on it as she continued to pound her ass.

“AAAAHHHH!!! OOOOHHH!! OOHHHH!!” cried the goddess. 

Her body clenched and seized up, and she screamed with a loud release audibly as her pussy produced a warm, milky-colored discharge that seeped from her red-hair-clad labia.  Her body trembled and quivered for several long seconds.

Mistress Sara released her handfuls of hair, and continued to pound the goddess’s ass for several more seconds with Cameron before she finally stepped back.  She heard Cameron’s exasperated breathing, followed by some coughs from the tiny man as well.  She smiled as she placed her hand around him and proceeded to make some stroking motions, which made the other ladies laugh.

“It’s my turn to be fucked,” Mistress Megan said as she stood up.

Goddess Samantha proceeded to put her panties back on as she recuperated from her orgasmic release while Mistress Megan went over to a bench and shimmied out of her black skirt.  After stepping out of her heels and discarding her panties, she lay on her back with her kneels pulled up, revealing her black-haired pussy to Mistress Sara.

“Alright, Cameron, ready for some more pussy?” asked Mistress Sara as she approached Mistress Megan’s open legs.

The shrunken man was still breathing heavily as his face was once again pressed against warm, stinky, feminine-smelling flesh.  He grunted for a moment as he felt Mistress Sara’s weight try to push him past the closed labia.  A moment later, though, Mistress Megan used her index and middle fingers to help open herself up for business, and Cameron found himself penetrating the giantess.

The smell of Mistress Megan’s vagina was quite acrid and off-putting.  Even Goddess Samantha’s ass had smelled better.  He wondered if maybe he had just become so accustomed to Mistress Sara’s pussy that all others paled in comparison.  Regardless, despite feeling light-headed and somewhat dizzy, he was happy to be used by his mistress as a shrunken human dildo. 

“Mmmmmmmm!!” moaned Mistress Megan upon feeling the shrunken man get inserted into her womanhood. 

Mistress Sara slowly worked her slave in to Mistress Megan.  She put her hands on the woman’s knees as she leaned in while standing at the edge of the elevated bench.  She felt the dildo that was her submissive become completely immersed inside her friend, and continued to use her weight to help Cameron penetrate Mistress Megan deeper and deeper.

Cameron was once more slathered in womanly vaginal juices.  Its fragrance permeated his skin, stung his eyes, and smelled and tasted quite raunchy, with an almost repulsive fish-like-odor.  The smooth, slippery, undulating walls caressed his upper body and head as he was slid forward until the giantess who used him as a dildo was in as deep as she wanted him to be.  Without warning, though, Cameron felt the surrounding vagina tighten tremendously around him.

Mistress Megan proceeded to stick her legs straight up in the air, resting her nylon-clad feet on Mistress Sara’s face.  She moaned lightly with arousal as she took in a deep inhale of her mistress’s foot-odor, gently kissing and licking at them.  Not wanting to disappoint Mistress Megan, Mistress Sara clutched Mistress Megan’s ankles while she began to thrust her pelvis forwards and backwards.

Once again, Cameron quickly became nauseated by the rapid, rhythmic motion of being used as a shrunken pleasure stick.  He kept his eyes shut tight as he was practically entombed deep in the giantess’ vagina.  The pressure exerted by the spasming walls was as equally intense as being in Goddess Samantha’s ass.  Unable to hold his breath any longer, Cameron exhaled into the lubricated flesh, and proceeded to inhale the foul stench of Mistress Megan’s pussy.  He choked on the thick air that was a poor replacement for oxygen. 

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara was lost in the smell of Mistress Megan’s feet that rested upon her face.  She licked at the nylon-clad feet, occasionally nibbling and kissing at them as well while she felt arousal within her own crotch again.  Mistress Megan was moaning with each thrust forward, biting her lip as she could feel her climax building within.

Mistress Sara then remembered to give Cameron a quick breather, and stepped back slightly until the shrunken slave was free of the warm, dripping wet pussy.  The tiny man coughed several times, moaning and groaning as he tried to catch his breath, but was only given a quick moment’s reprieve before he was once more used to penetrate the giantess.

“AAAAHHH!!! OOOOHHHH!!” Mistress Megan said with aroused enthusiasm.

Mistress Sara proceeded to step forward fully into Mistress Megan, maximizing Cameron’s penetration deep into her nethers.  She then proceeded to suck on the nylon-clad toes of Mistress Megan as she continued her rhythmic thrusts for another minute.  She then stepped back to give Cameron another few seconds of air before reinserting him for a third time into Mistress Megan.  Once again, Mistress Sara lifted Mistress Megan’s feet to her face, tightening the space that Cameron was trapped in around him.

Cameron was dizzy and had a headache from the oxygen deprivation.  He continued to submissively endure the rapid thrusting back and forth inside Mistress Megan’s foul-smelling vagina.  He could hear her moaning loudly, and when he thought things couldn’t get any tighter, the giantess’s vaginal muscles contracted fiercely around him, squeezing the air out of him.  He felt a very warm, bubbly froth all around him, and was practically submerged in Mistress Megan’s cum.  He choked it down, slurping in some of her foul-tasting sex-juice as he tried to get a breath. 

Mistress Sara continued to ram Mistress Megan with her shrunken slave for several more seconds to extend her own mistress’s climax.  She planted some kisses on the soles of her nylon-clad feet, and smiled as she lowered her legs back to the bench’s edge before she stepped back.  With a <SPLORT>, Cameron’s cum-soaked person was extracted from the very warm, very moist pussy.

All the ladies laughed at his exasperated expression as he literally dripped with Mistress Megan’s cum.  He coughed and sputtered as he tried regaining his breath.

“Just Mistress Kristine is left,” said Mistress Sara as she turned to face her fellow mistress.

Having taken her place on the elevated kneeling bench, Mistress Kristine had removed her form-fitting outfit, leaving only her bra, garters and black nylons on as well.  She massaged herself to help loosen things up a bit, and Cameron’s head easily disappeared amongst the purplish-black flesh of the very warm, very pungent pussy.

The tired, shrunken man just had to make it through being used as a dildo one more time.  Unlike Mistress Megan’s odor, though, Mistress Kristine smelled very erotic.  It wasn’t too dissimilar in smell from his personal mistress.  He found himself quickly licking and sucking at the warm, moist walls of the new giantess as he was slowly inserted by Mistress Sara’s hip thrusts.  Mistress Kristine must have been quite aroused as she seemed very moist and open to receive his shrunken form within.

Once more, and Cameron hoped for the last time, the back-and-forth thrusting motion began as Mistress Sara began to pound Mistress Kristine’s pussy by using her shrunken submissive.  Once more, Cameron was quickly disoriented and nauseous from the rapid motion.  He could feel the naturally produced lubricant of the giantess’s pussy increase, as well as the audible expressions that echoed through Mistress Kristine’s body.

Mistress Sara grabbed Mistress Kristine’s by the hips and continued to pound at a rapid cadence.  Mistress Kristine continued to moan with ecstasy, and Cameron continued to choke, cough, and sputter on her fluids.  After a minute passed, Mistress Sara stepped back to allow her slave to get a breath but only for a second before she stepped forward, penetrating Mistress Kristine with Cameron again. 

Mistress Kristine quickly felt her arousal levels building as she began to breathe rapidly.  Her face flushed as she held on to the bar that was attached to the kneeling bench, allowing Mistress Sara to have her way with her pussy.  It felt incredible, and she loved having little shrunken men and women shoved deep inside her womanhood.  She flexed her vaginal muscles tightly around Cameron as Mistress Sara continued to jackhammer her.

Cameron was seeing stars from the tightness exerted upon him by Mistress Kristine’s crotch.  Once again, the air was squeezed out of him as she had flexed, and since Mistress Sara was giving him no breaks, he continued to choke and swallow on the frothy lube that filled the tight cavern.  Within a matter of moments, however, the space was completely flooded by the giant woman’s cream.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!  AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! FFFFUUUUUUUKKKKKK!!!!” yelled Mistress Kristine as he came hard.

Mistress Sara continued to rapidly thrust deeper and deeper into her friend until she felt her own hips body up against the backside of Kristine’s hamstrings. 

“AAAAAHH!!! OOOOHHH FUCK! OOH FUCK!!” Mistress Kristine said as she felt Mistress Sara extract her human dildo.  She was winded and her hair was a bit of a mess.  She settled down with a smile on her face, enjoying the release of endorphins.

Cameron continued to cough and sputter as he regained his air.  He was soaked in the ladies’ discharges, except for Goddess Samantha, whose shit still clung to his nose and managed to be a presence in his mouth as well. 

“Good boy, Cameron.  This is why you’re my favorite.  There’s not many other subs I could this with,” Mistress Sara said as she pet her cock.

---

“We need to clean him up,” Mistress Sara said, speaking of her slave.

The troupe of women proceeded to a small water closet off the hallway in the basement.  With her shrink collar’s remote in her hand, Mistress Sara proceeded to step into the bathroom, lifting the lid of the toilet and tilted her pelvis so that Cameron was facing down. 

“GAAAGHHH!!!  AAAHHHH!!” exclaimed Cameron with pain as the shrink collar began to make him smaller and smaller.

As he shrunk, Cameron felt himself begin to slide out from the entrapping silicone tube, and within a moment, was plunging towards the open toilet bowl.

<SPLASH!!>

The pain in his neck and body continued, though, making it difficult for him to try to swim.  After a few seconds, though, he was finally able to break the surface of the water.  His view of his mistress’s beautiful, curvaceous body was framed by a grungy, stained underside of a toilet ring.  As he tread water, sputtering occasionally, he watched as Mistress Sara unbuckled the strap-on apparatus and handed it to someone out of the field of view.

“Alright, little man,” which was a very true statement as Cameron had been shrunk down to an inch in size, “time to power-spray that nastiness off of you,” Mistress Sara said with a smile.

Cameron watched as the shadow filled the toilet bowl, quickly darkening as his giantess-mistress took a seat on the toilet.  A moment later, hot, yellow urine came spraying down in a torrent from the giantess’s pussy.  Its impact in the body of water nearby sent currents that caused Cameron to go under.  The tiny man felt the cold water become warm around him, and he scrambled to try to get to the surface once again. 

Mistress Sara’s piss continued to rain down nearby for several long moments before it receded to a few dribbles.  Cameron was blinded as she stood up and wiped herself with a few sheets of toilet paper, which she discarded to the bowl, as well.

The shrunken man quickly struggled with the thin paper sheet as it absorbed water.  Surprisingly, he had the strength to wrestle and tear his way through it, back to the surface of the water.  Gasping for breath, and with a little bit of the soaked toilet paper in his hair, he watched as Goddess Samantha looked down at him with a big smile, her tall, shapely form turning quickly, and her supple derriere and crotch quickly darkening Cameron’s pool.

<PPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTT!!!!>

Goddess Samantha laughed as she fart-blasted the poor, unsuspecting shrunken man in the toilet.  Cameron felt disgusted and light-headed, but didn’t have the luxury of time as the giantess’s hot stream of urine came falling from her pussy. 

<PPPPFFFFFTTT!!> came the bellows from her bowels as her anal sphincter opened up.  The all-too-familiar turd that Cameron had the “pleasure” of meeting earlier on began to emerge from high above.  The stench of shit filled the bowl, and Cameron was barely able to tread water as the pissfall plunged into the toilet water nearby, keeping him near the middle of the toilet. 

“OH NO!” he exclaimed as the stream of urine caused a current that pulled him to it, and a moment later, he was doused and submerged in the giant woman’s stream. 

Cameron went churning through the water as the warm urine sent him down to the bottom.  His eyes stung from the pee as he looked up while trying to swim his way to the surface.  However, within a split-second, a massive brown-colored torpedo fell from Goddess Samantha’s ass, causing him to try to swim out of its rapidly descending path.  He scurried up the incline of the ceramic bowl as the giantess’s turd came to a rest behind him.  He broke the surface of the sewage, gasping for air as Goddess Samantha deposited her discarded toilet paper on the other side of the bowl, thankfully.

“Not looking very clean, is he?” asked Mistress Sara from the hallway.

“PHEW!” exclaimed Mistress Kristine.  “Light a match, eh?” she said with a smirk as she stepped in to the bathroom.

All of the ladies laughed at the smell left behind by Goddess Samantha while Mistress Kristine took a seat on the toilet.  Cameron lay on the “banks” of the toilet face-down, recuperating from the near-miss with the giant shit.  His lower back and body were still in the toilet water when another golden shower was unleashed in the toilet.  He rolled onto his back to watch.  The scent of acrid urine filled his nose as the water-level in the toilet began to rise quickly.

Mistress Kristine produced a thirty-second stream of piss into the bowl, filling it quite efficiently.  Unfortunately for Cameron, the ceramic was too slick to allow him any form of “stable” ground to rest on, and he was once more carried by currents back into the midst of the water.  As the giantess continued to pee, the tiny one-inch man was brought back into its stream against his will, baptized in the woman’s piss and sent deep beneath the ever-rising surface into the murky, shitty water.

Clamoring to make his way back up to the surface, Cameron finally broke through, his mouth opened wide to gasp in some air as a trick of pure urine fell from Mistress Kristine’s crotch, filling his mouth with the foul tasting, acrid urine.  The tiny man swallowed it instinctively, choking on it as some of it went down his windpipe, burning as it did. 

“He’s so pathetic, Sara.  THIS is your favorite slave?” asked Mistress Brittney.

“He’s pathetic, but he lets me do ANYTHING I want to him.  How many slaves do y’all have that would let you slam them repeatedly between ass and pussy of complete strangers?” Mistress Sara said in his defense.

Mistress Brittney walked in and turned around, exposing her nice, round ass to the toilet as she took a seat.

<PPFFTTT-PFFFFFFTT!!>

Poor little Cameron was once again fart-blasted by a giantess, causing him to nearly lose consciousness.  A hot stream of yellow urine fell right onto his head, sending the tiny man spinning out of control into the depths of the brownish-yellow water.  The urine mixed with water all around him, sending him into a whirlpool of warm, bubbly water.  He bounced off the sludgy surface of Goddess Samantha’s turd, just as another <SPLAASH!> echoed the darkened water.  Mistress Brittney produced her own poo to add to the party, but thankfully for Cameron, it was a floating nugget.

Once he broke the toilet water’s surface again, gasping for air, the tiny, exhausted man swam for the dark chocolate brown colored floaty and held on to it like a life preserver.  When her stream of urine was finished, Mistress Brittney stood up and wiped her ass, discarding it to the toilet without looking back at Cameron.

“OH MY!! LOOK AT HIM!!” exclaimed Mistress Megan as she stepped into the bathroom, noting the tiny pathetic waif clinging to a shit-nugget.

The hallway filled with laughs as each lady peeped in before the final giantess took her seat, casting another dark shadow over the tiny suffering submissive in the waste-water.  Cameron held tightly to the stinky piece of poo as he floated aimlessly in the toilet.

Mistress Megan unleashed her stream of urine upon the poor, shrunken slave, which caused him to submerge despite the floating poop he had held on to.  He was sent helplessly beneath into the depths of the toilet’s now browned water, bumping once more into the giant shit stick that lay in the bottom.  The current of the giantess’s piss kept him beneath its surface for several seconds until he was able to swim away from it to the side.  As he struggled to make his way above water, he emerged near where the urine was raining down, which sprinkled upon him as well. 

Thankful that the giantess’ excretions ceased, the tiny man continued to tread water.  He watched Mistress Megan stand up and wipe her crotch.  She turned and tossed the wad of toilet paper into the water near him, and he swam over to it to try to use as a source for flotation.  However, once it absorbed the toilet’s water, it quickly became mush.

Another large form appeared overhead.  Cameron looked up to Mistress Sara looking down upon him.  She had a large grin on her face.

“PHEW! It stinks in here!  Well, so much for cleaning you up, my little pet.  The girls and I are going to go out to a movie and dinner.  Good luck!” she said.

Cameron watched with a surprise look on his face as Mistress Sara lowered the toilet’s lid upon the seat, casting him in darkness once again.  He heard the ladies laugh and their voices trailed off down the hallway as he swam towards the front of the toilet bowl.  There, he was able to rest against the ceramic incline to recover and recuperate.  As he did so, a big smile came over his little face.  He had had a fun day with his giantess-mistress, and a great time with her friends.

 

Chapter End Notes:

***Next chapter features giant male content.***