- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

***Solely a male giant chapter***

The water around Cameron’s shrunken, one-inch body gently undulated as the tiny man shivered in the darkness of the foul-smelling toilet bowl.  He was exhausted and tired, sore and achy, but very content.  He had a great time with Mistress Sara all day.  Having been allowed to spend the previous night in her well-worn, stinky softball sock had turned him on immensely as he had been restrained in order to keep from masturbating. 

Then, that morning, being introduced to Mistress Sara’s boyfriend, Robert, where she entrapped him in a condom on his erection and rode him to fruition, followed by an intense, erotic couple’s foot-worship and domination session that culminated with him servicing Robert until he spurted on his face had created feelings of intimacy and deep attraction to Mistress Sara on levels that he had tried to guard against.  Having been dominated by Robert was something that Mistress Sara had mentioned to him via emails in preparing him for the weekend, but an experience he had not fully prepared for. 

To be clear, Cameron did not find men attractive at all.  The thought of developing feelings for members of the same sex was not in his character.  Being dominated, powerless, helpless, made to serve a man at the whim of his giantess-mistress, though, was well within his secret desires.  The shrunken man shivered in the cold water as he lay against the waterlogged goop of toilet paper that barely clung together and rested on the front section of the steep incline of the bowl, he was surprisingly happy to hear the sounds of heavy footfalls, followed by the overhead light being turned on, and the toilet’s lid being lifted.  The person standing above him was none other than Robert.

“Well, well, what do we have here?” asked the giant man, clad in a black t-shirt and faded blue jeans.

Cameron’s head pivoted back to look high in the sky at the titan-sized man that smirked down at him.

“Aw, you look like you’re cold?  Are you cold?” Robert asked, teasing Cameron with a pouty lip while his tone reflected a baby-tone to it.

Cameron shook his head in response to Robert’s inquiry, answering with a “Yes, Master,” as well.

“Well, I’ve got a good solution to that problem,” Robert said as an evil smile crossed his face.

Cameron’s tiny body trembled from the cold, but also anticipation as the sound of Robert’s zipper-fly descended, and the giant’s fingers snapped his jeans opened.  Anxiety filled his mind at the site of the enormous cock, its urethra pointing down at him.  A moment later, a warm, acrid stream of yellow urine sprayed down towards him.

Robert watched as his urine splashed into the water just behind Cameron’s naked body.  He quickly brought his powerful stream so that it sprayed across the shrunken man’s backside, then up to his head.  Cameron, and the soggy toilet paper he lay on, were no match for the rapid cascade of piss that rained down upon him.

“AAAAHHHRRGGGLLLGLGLLLL!!!!” exclaimed Cameron, his mouth filling with the warm liquid that was dispensed upon him from high above. 

The force of Robert’s release forced Cameron to slide into the foul toilet water.  The giant man kept his aim on the shrunken man who quickly submerged beneath into the brown murkiness.  Cameron churned and spun deep into the depths of the shit-filled toilet bowl, bumping into and scraping against one of the large logs deposited by Goddess Samantha.  He quickly swam upwards as the sounds of Robert’s piss-stream continued to echo throughout the water.

Cameron broke the surface of the water, gasping for air for a split second before Robert’s stream was aimed at him once more.  The warm urine created quite the contrast with the cold toilet water, and once more, the shrunken one-inch man was made to dive deep within the tepid waste water. 

Grabbing on to the turd within the darkened and brown water, Cameron decided to try to wait out Robert’s release.  He hugged the shit with his body to counter the strong under-currents generated by the giant’s piss crashing into the water.  Several seconds later, the sounds of the giant’s piss could be heard trailing off finally. 

Cameron let go of the sticky, thick poop he had clutched so tightly, and began to swim to the surface once more.  He broke through, gasping yet again, and began to tread water as he looked up at the giant who had just holstered his package behind his boxers.

“Did that help warm you up, bud?” Robert asked with a sinister smile.

Cameron nodded,

“Y-y-yes, Master!  Thank you, Master!”

Robert was somewhat surprised by the tiny man’s response.  He thought for sure that Cameron would have opposed being pissed on by him.  Once again, another sinister smile spread from ear-to-ear.

“Have you had dinner, yet?” Robert asked.

Cameron shook his head ‘no’.

“Well, turns out that taking a piss actually seems to have triggered the need to <PPPPFFFFFTTTTTT> take a deuce!” Robert said, straining as he farted.

The helpless shrunken man watched as Robert did an about-face, dropping his jeans and pulling down his boxers, revealing his hairy ass, which then lowered onto the toilet seat above.  Once more, Cameron was cast in a shadow as he awaited his fate.  He tread water directly beneath Robert’s ass, too tired to try to swim to shore.

<FFFFFFAAAAAAAAARRTTTTT!!!!  FFFAAAAAARRRRTTTT!!! FFFAARRT!!! FFAAARTT!!!! FAAARRT!>

Robert unleased a string of rapid-fire, foul-smelling methane bombs that filled the toilet, causing Cameron to become dizzy and lightheaded.  In order to escape the pungent smell, he retreated just below the water, submerging himself for a few seconds in the hopes that the farts would evaporate in that time.  However, once he resurfaced, he was greeted by a large light brown shit emerging from Robert’s anus.

The giant log came racing down towards Cameron as it was evacuated from the giant’s bowels.  Its warm, sticky, stinky, crackly-looking surface splashed into the murky toilet water as the tiny man swam out of its way.  The giant shit continued to plunge deep into the bowl, pulling Cameron down under.

The force of the current made Cameron’s backside slam into it, causing him to become stuck to it.  When the turd came to a rest near Mistress Brittney’s shit, it fell to its side, pinning Cameron between it and the large fecal log of Goddess Samantha.

The tiny man tried not to panic as he was completely sandwiched between the two soft logs.  He began to slide his way to his left, where he could tell his left arm was free.  Opening his eyes to try to get his bearings, though, proved to be no good, as he couldn’t see a thing.

A giant commotion from above alarmed him as he emerged from the two shit logs before another large boulder-sized turd came barreling from above as it sank.  Unlike the other massive poop, though, this one was hard as a rock, which stunned him momentarily, but then he began to swim up to the surface.

His eyes stung from the nasty waste water, which also penetrated his nostrils, flooding his nose and mouth with the taste of feces and urine.  He emerged from the water, once again gasping for air.  Sputtering as he tread water, he breathed rapidly for a few moments. 

Above him, Robert’s ass still filled the seat, keeping the micro-world within the toilet darkened, save for some light that filtered in between the lid of the basin and the underside of the seat.  Cameron coughed, disgusted with taste and smell of the water that he tread.  The first giant shit that Robert had produced had fallen forward, creating a shit-bridge, so-to-speak, for Cameron to guide himself to and make his way back to shallow water.

After a few moments, Robert stood up, and proceeded to wipe his ass.  Without looking, he discarded the used toilet paper into the bowl, and then pulled his pants up.  Cameron watched as the wad of paper quickly sank as it soaked in the foulness of the toilet. 

Having buttoned his pants and zipped his fly up, Robert turned, and out of habit, reached for the toilet handle.  In a panic, Cameron’s eyes widened, and he leapt out into the midst of the sewage.

“PLEASE!! NO!! DON’T!!!” he begged.

“Oh, yeh!  I forgot you were in there, little shit.  I think that’s a great nickname for you.  ‘Little Shit’.  I like it.  Here, let me help you get out of there,” Robert said.

Cameron was relieved as he watched the giant man reach to the floor for something, emerging a moment later with a white plastic-handled plunger with a black flexible rubber cup on its end.  With a smile on his face, Robert proceeded to lower the cup over Cameron as he submerged it into the toilet.

In the blackness of the cavern, Cameron felt himself get trapped between the air and the water’s surface as the plunger descended.  A split second later, he felt the chunks of shit hit his legs, floating up like turd-bergs as the plunger must have broken some of the feces apart.  Then, Robert, in his mischievous ways, pushed the plunger so that it sent its contents shooting down the hole.

Cameron went churning and spinning as he was forcibly submerged, unsure of what was happening or where he was.  He bounced off several pieces of crap before a strong suction action pulled him back into the plunger as the giant allowed it to expand afterward.  The tiny man crashed against the side of the plunger, and could feel the cold rubber walls momentarily before the cyclonic effect of the plunger plunging downward again sent him racing down into the depths of the toilet.

Robert relaxed the plunger, and felt it fill with toilet water once more.  He would just assume to flush the toilet and send Cameron to where he felt he belonged.  Sure, he had enjoyed being able to trample and humiliate the little slave boy, but was quite annoyed with his girlfriend for having given her favorite pet an entire weekend of giantess domination for free.

Sara didn’t offer this level of special attention and treatment to any other slaves or submissives, regardless of their gender.  She certainly didn’t treat her husband this special, either.  In fact, Mistress Sara’s husband, Sean, had spent the entire day beneath Robert’s toes, trapped in his smelly sock and Converse All-Stars.  Now, he wondered as he plunged downward and upwards rapidly several times, if he was going to have to make room once again for yet another prospective shrunken male to share between him and Sara.

The temptation to just drown Cameron was certainly there, but even Robert had a bit of a conscience.  He knew that there was no way he could live with himself.  Fearing that he may have plunged Cameron down the pipe, he withdrew the shit-covered plunger from the water and shook it violently to clear it of fecal matter and debris.  A few nuggets and broken chunks of shit fell from the black rubber cup, along with a tiny flesh-colored man, who managed to cling voraciously to the inner ring of the plunger.

Cameron coughed and sputtered, spitting out the sewer water as he dangled from the giant plunger.

“Ah, looks like you managed to survive that, you little shit,” Robert said with great amusement.

Cameron was deathly afraid of being lowered back into the toilet, or that his grip was about to slip.  The surface to the water below was several hundred feet in his micro-sized perspective.  Thankfully, Robert began to turn, bringing the plunger with him, and began to lower it to the ground.

Below him appeared a white plastic cup the same circumference as the plunger he hung from.  As the plunger began to tilt down, Cameron lost his grip.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” he cried momentarily as he flailed while falling. 

With a body-jarring thud, Cameron landed in the midst of the brown-stained white plastic cup.  He rolled onto his side, winded and exhausted as he continued to cough up more tepid water.

“Good night, little shit,” Robert said.

Cameron was too tiny and too helpless to do anything as the giant lowered the plunger’s black rubber cup onto the white plastic tray, trapping him in a tiny shit-smelling cave for the rest of the night.

With a satisfied look on his face, and the intoxicating feeling of dominating power, Robert proceeded to flush the toilet, and then turned off the light, closing the bathroom door behind him, leaving Cameron trapped beneath the plunger for the rest of the night.