- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Some details about the characters.

Josh: 15 years old male. Suffers trough a breakup. Gets drunk fast.

Liz: 16 year old female. Her mother doesnt care about her so she got addicted to drinking. Can drink alot.

 

Samina: 18 years old. Is a trouble maker and the beat friend of liz. Usually the one buyinh the drinks.

It was 8pm. Josh was walking to liz's house. He would normally never do such a thing what hes about to do now. He was determined to drink his saddness away. Liz was the only one he knew that was drinking so he hit her up. To his suprise she said alright to that what he didnt expect. Liz and he wasnt great friends. They only had snap streaks and that was actually allm he never did something with her but everything is possible when times are hard.

 

Josh stand infront of the door as he took a deep breath and rung the doorbell. Opening the door was liz. She was about 5'6". She had a big smile as she told him to step in. Josh felt a bit uncomfortable but that was normal for him when he enters a new house. Liz closed the door and walked to her room as josh followed. He looked into her room. It was definitely not the cleanest. Clothes were lying on the ground, shoes in some corners and the space under the bed was full with stuff. Samina was sitting on the bed right on the edge. Her hair was as black as the night and her skin was pale. He sat next to her saying a quick "sup" trying to be cool. Unfortunately he didnt look like a cool person so samina just looked away. Josh looked at liz as she was giggling at josh's attempt on being cool. Samina turned back around shoving a bottle of beer into his hand. Josh looked at the beer as he then start to drink it. He didnt really like the taste of it so he drunk it quickly empty. Samina had an expression like"heh didnt expect that." She didnt hesitate to reach for some harder stuff. She gave liz a vodka bottle and josh a cup. Liz purred the wodka into his cup as she then starts to drink out of the bottle. Josh drank the cup empty as he started to cough. It was burning and he starts to get warm.

 

---2 hours later---

Josh was now full on drunk. He was sitting in the middle of liz and samina. Liz and samina were also pretty drunk. They emptied 3 vodka bottles and took some whiskey shots. Josh didnt feel really good. The two girls were talking and giggling not noticing josh. Suddenly josh blacks out for a moment. He woke up only minutes later. He has suddenly shrunk to half an inch! He was thinking how crazy it was. Suddenly he heard the girl talking really loudly. He looked up seeing the two gigantic girls still talking.

 

Liz and samina were so drunk they thought josh went home. Samina then went closer to liz as she then kissed her. They then both layed down making out. Josh was shook when he saw that. He looked away to the other side. Right as he turned around he saw liz socked foot comming up. Josh got swept up by her foot as she start moving it against saminas legs. Josh held onto saminas pants as he then got rubbed against saminas legs with liz sweaty foot. He could tell that she worn it for a couple of days because they reek. Josh was about to puke as liz started to rub her foot right were josh was. Josh finally had enough as he let go dropping onto the bed.

 

"I need a cig" said samina before things got wild. She stood up and went to smoke a ciggarette. Liz waited for a moment before going with her meaning you were alone for a minute. You tried to think of a plan but it was very hard to think when your intoxicated. Time passed alot quicker as suddenly they came back with someone new. It was sara. You hate sara but for liz shes her second best friend. Josh thinks sara is loud,arrogant, annoying and had an awful laugh.

 

--chapter 2 comming soon-

Chapter End Notes:

I will do chapter 2 soon