- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sara was a 16 year old girl that was a really close friend of liz and samina. She dislikes josh and josh dislikes her. If she finds out what happened hes screwed.

 

The group was constantly talking. Josh had to grow back ASAP. Liz and samina layed next to eachother as sara took her shoes off and joined them in the bed. You get scared as sara was walking abive you to lay down next to them. They turned on the tv as they all lay down on the bed. Josh was in hell. They all stretched theyre feet right at him. Infront of him was saras. The look of it was disgusting. She had white socks on but the soles were wet and not at all white. An intense vinegar smell was in your air. The girls didnt noticed it but he at his size could clearly smell it.

 

Now the plan changed. He couldnt let sara notice him or else he will be in big trouble. He made his way towards the edge of the bed. He looked down as he was trying to hold his balance. The only thing he could notice was saras bright pink worn out sneakers. He couldnt jump down or he will land into her shoes. Then you noticed the sara moved and made her way right out of the bed. She had to use the bathroom quick. Josh saw his opportunity so he ran up towards the other two. He slowly got out of breath half way as he tried to get her attention.

 

Sara came back. Liz was laughing as she has noticed the small josh but thought she was hallucinating. Sara went back into the bed and lay down. Josh saw sara before she layed down. Saras butt was right above him. He was stuck between her buttcheeks as she worn yoga pants. Then suddenly a toxic cloud came out of saras butt as everyone was laughing. Josh on the otherhand almost sufficated as the gas filled his lungs.

Josh was stuck under saras butt. It was hot and smelly there. She was watching the movie with the others as she lets out another fart. Josh couldnt stand her any longer. He tried his best to get out of this situation. He then started to wiggle around. Sara was then reaching down and scratches her butt. He got pushed in deeper as her buttcheeks slowly swollow him and her pants. Sara then turned around towards liz as samina was so drunk she fell asleep. Josh managed to fell down and run towards samina for safety. He crawled onto her hand so he could get her attention when she wakes up. Suddenly samina moves hugging sara. He is right under saras head and in liz's view. He tries to think if its good to get attention now or wait. 

 

Sara noticed the sudden movement of samina as she looked onto her hand. She could spot something moving on her finger so sara decide to take a closer look. Josh was scared, but before sara notice him samina woke up. She scratched her foot as josh was rubbed against them once again.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 3 soon