- Text Size +
Mary’s vision went dark when massive fingers blocked out her view as they gripped the small ball she rode in. The tiny politician began to hyperventilate, her concern from a moment ago growing into fear as she was still unaware of what was happening. That was always a dangerous thing for Nanos.

“Alex!?” Mary cried out again, still not receiving any sort of answer. She checked the two-way radio in her ear, it was still on. In a small panic, Mary looked at the cell phone she still held in her hand. Completely dead, leaving her with no way to contact anyone.

As Mary looked around, between the large fingers she could see small slits of her surroundings. It looked like they were going up a flight of stairs and Mary realized she could feel the gentle motions of bobbing up and down. Just where were they going?

After what felt like four or five more flights the bobbing slowed and Mary could just barely see the inside of a hallway. Doors lined both sides of the walls, each with their own numbers on them: E12, E14, E16, until finally, they seemed to stop at the next door. E18. Keys could be heard as the large door was unlocked, taking an extra few second from the strain of only using one hand.

Mary and her apparent kidnapper went through the doorway and into the apartment. It was a rather nice studio, with a decently sized living room, a terrace, and a small kitchen off to the right side. A creme colored couch sat in the living room near a dark brown coffee table with only a remote on the nearest corner. The TV was placed nearby and looked to be maybe a fifty inch. The floor was a rich brown wood that was lighter than the table, the kitchen floor was a surface made of hard white tile. Next to the kitchen area was a pair of doors that probably led to the bathroom and the bedroom, both were closed, making it hard to tell.

Mary saw all of this as her ball was set down on the coffee table. Frantically, the tiny woman looked around to get a sense of where she was, She looked over to whoever set her down and only saw Alex’s back as she walked towards one of the closed doors, opening one and disappearing behind it.

“Alex!” Mary called out before left, but the larger woman didn’t turn.

Panicked and nearly sweating, Mary looked around. She was trapped inside of her ball but she thought it was probably the safest place to be in that moment, if Alex came back it’d be easy to get her help from there. But what was Alex doing? Did she forget Mary was in there? Mary looked over to the terrace, it had gotten dark and all she could see was the city lights underneath a few stars.

Mary turned around once more when she heard a door open, the one Alex had left through was now open, and there stood Alex. Her black hair was now down and flowed in waves to her sides and down her back. She’d taken off her and was now only wearing a black bra and a pair of flanel pajama bottoms. Without showing too much interest Alex walked over to the couch, her bare feet causing vibrations inside of Mary’s little ball, and sat down, reaching forward and picking up the tiny container once again. This time holding between her fingers on the top and on the bottom so she could see inside.

“Alex!” Mary called out as she looked into the giant girl’s eye, “I’m still in here! I want to go home, now!”

The Giant girl eyeballed the tiny Nano for a moment or two, until finally, a little smirk seemed to show on her face, as if she couldn’t hold it any longer.

“Oh, hey Ms. Rose,” Alex finally said, “don’t worry, I knew you were in there the whole time, I thought you would enjoy a little detour.”

“A little!?” Mary said, both surprised and getting a little angry with her bodyguard, “Alex, I don’t want to stay at your house, I want to go home so I can get ready for my campaign, okay? So please take me home this instant.”

Mar;y was surprised, Alex had been such a good and responsible bodyguard for the past few weeks. Alex had been hired during the early planning stages of the candidacy, they hired her right after she had completed her basic guard training, part of Mary’s initiative to ‘look out for the little guys’ as her slogan went. Alex seemed like a fine young girl when they met, and although she seemed tough in public she was actually fairly sociable around friends. She also seemed too smart to do something like this on accident.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that, Ms. Rose,” Alex responded casually.

“Wh-what? Why not!?” Mary shouted back in surprise.


“You see, there’s not actually going to be a campaign, and I don’t think you’re going to be going anywhere for a while,” Alex said, moving the tiny ball closer to her eye so she could better see the expression on Mary’s face.

“What… What are you talking about?” Mary said, by now feeling very alarmed. She held her cell phone tight in her hand, remembering it was dead. She was stuck.

“Well, I guess someone leaked the info about your campaign to some important rich people, so they contacted me and said they’d pay me a LOT of money if you ended up ‘dropping’ from the election. So I guess that makes you mine now Ms. Rose; or I guess I should just call you Mary now.”

Mary's heart filled with fear, this was the kind of thing she'd avoided her entire life, this was what she wanted to fight so desperately against.

“Y-you can't do this to me, Alex! I'm a person! I have rights!” Mary shouted, trying to put on a brave face for her principles.

“I don't think so,” Alex said back with a sarcastic expression, “you're smaller than an actual bug, I think I'm more of a person than you'll ever be.”

Mary nearly fell over in shock. This was actually happening.

“L-listen.. whatever they're paying you to do this I'll double it and forget this ever happened. Please Alex!”

“Hmmm…” Alex said thoughtfully, “no thanks. I don't think you understand just how much they gave me already, I doubt you could cover the rest any time soon. Besides, I'm sick of hearing you go on and on about ‘Nano rights’, it'd be so boring if I couldn't play with you little things whenever I wanted to.”

“Actually,” Alex began again, not even giving Mary enough time to react, “there's something I've wanted to do with you since the day I met you.”

“W-what..?” The tiny trapped woman managed to stammer out.

Alex didn't say anything. The massive former bodyguard only smirked and narrowed her eyes, just before her tongue began licking her lips slowly.

No doubt, Mary grew very pale.
Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to leave a review!