- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Sophia(little sister): age 11

loves pizza. Loves to be lazy. Likes pokemon. Her brother thinks shes annoying.

 

-you cant die.

You woke up dizzy and with a terrible headache. You looked around seeing just fibre, the walls were far away in a pink tone. The ceiling was as far as the sky to you. The door was gigantic and so far away. Suddenly you noticed that you were on a bed. The fibre had a blue color to it. Slowly you knew what was going on. You were shrunken in a room! You looked at the clock as it was around 2 pm. You started to walk to the edge of the bed. It took a really long time to reach it. You looked on the floor looking at. You saw dirty clothes lying anywhere with empty bags at some places. You start to figure out whos room it was. It was the room of your best friends sister sophia. Your friend hated her as she was just annoying but you kinda didnt mind it. She was a bit annoying but managable. You start to run where you woke up trying to find a way how you can grow again.

 

The door swung open as sophia came home from school. She puts her schoolbag on the floor and walks to the bed. You looked at her as she was as tall as a skyscraper to you. As she sat down on her bed you flew up into the air and fell on the same spot down. Sophia sat down to take off her shoes.  She was wearing pink sneakers with yellow pikachu socks.

 

Sophia layed down putting her feet onto the bed. You watched in horror as a stretched out pikachu face which was shiny and dirty comming towards you. The building size feets  were now infront of you as they were smelling horribly. Sophia moved her feets taking her socks off. You tried to run seeing the socks dangling above you only her big toe holding it. Unfortunately you were too small to run away so her socks dropped on you before you managed to run. Her huge heavy socks burried you under them. Her socks felt wet and smelled like cheese and vinegar.

 

You couldnt run away as the smell intensefies  as they were drying pretty fastly. You tried to escape with everything you got but it was just impossible. You felt how the sweat started to stick your body onto the sock. You started to tear up not wanting to end up sticking on a disgusting sock. You were starting to get trapped into the fibre of her sock now really getting trapped.

Meanwhile sophia was watching her usual youtuber on her phone as she then gets a message from her best friend. She wanted to go shopping with her and she agreed. You started to feel movements as sophia grabbed her socks. As the socks got lift up you got lifted up too. Sophia slides her feets into her socks. You felt something wet on your back as it was her foot. You were halve in the fibre of the sock still managing to see the outside.