- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The "D" stand for date!...Yeah..."Date". 

The Subjugation of Rembrandt Logan Chapter 11: Double D


“Let’s get one thing clear.” Rachielle said unprompted. “This.” She pointed her finger between Rembrandt and Crystal. “Is not happening. I will not allow it.”


“Who are you to “allow” anything?” Crystal challenged.


“His fiance.” Rachielle stated matter of factly. “His best friend for years. I’ve put in too much work and too much time to have MY man snatched away by the first brutish ape of the street with a playground infatuation.”


“It’s not an infatuation.” Crystal grit.


“Hey. I get it!” Rachielle exclaimed. “You can’t find a quality guy like Rembrandt on the streets! Someone willing to suck a dick as good as he gets! Someone who won’t get embarrassed when you’re bigger or judge you because they refuse to understand. Plus he has a tight ass and tender skin! Maybe you’ll find someone someday..Someone else!”

Rembrandt was made to blush by Rachielle’s candid critique of him. He never thought he was that special, in fact he often felt emasculated for not conforming to the masculine stereotype like his brothers had.


Rachielle stepped up taking Rembrandt to her side. She bent down to let her golden hair fall over his face and kissed at his neck.


“He’s mine.” She said with a toothy smile. “Now and forever.”


She rose to check Crystal in the shoulder. “Step off.”


Crystal closed her eyes. Rachielle wasn’t wrong.


She stepped forward and checkmated Rachielle via her fist to the blonde’s face.


“Looks like you collected a little earlier than I thought.” Crystal smiled. She collected a Rembrandt whose mouth was agape, clearly more stunned than Rachielle was.


“Time for me to make things clear.” She said to him. “I’m not looking to date you, this isn’t just a crush.”


“Then what is it?” Rembrandt gulped.


Crystal kissed his cheek where Rachielle had. “The biggest risk I’ve ever taken.”


Rachielle wiped her lip where Crystal had struck her. It wasn’t bleeding or even swollen. A love tap. Just a show of force to prove she wasn’t messing around. She’d nearly fallen for the bait.


Control.


She had to let this one go. She couldn’t retaliate with Rembrandt right there. Well she could but it would break the foundation she was just starting to rebuild with him.


She stayed silent, walking in line with them. Her on the right, Rembrandt in the middle and Crystal on the left.


“This should be a very exciting day.” Rachielle commented.


 


 


“Hop on.” Crystal ordered.


Rembrandt followed the instinct that had been ingrained in him over the last week and obediently took his seat behind Crystal on her motorbike.


“Don’t sit down!” Rachielle ordered.


He started to sit up forgetting himself.


“Sit!” Crystal ordered.


Rembrandt was caught. His brain crashed at the conflicting commands. He was used to just listening to the woman in his life, he wasn’t sure what to do when given two conflicting orders. He decided he’d sit down first, then stand back up and wait for-


“Christ!” Rachielle said picking Rembrandt up off her bike. “I’m not letting you ride on that death machine. You’ll be in my car, obviously!”


“Who says!?” Crystal snapped. “I’m just supposed to follow you or something?”


“Or you could go home!” Rachielle suggested. “No one asked you to be here anyway!”

“OR, maybe you can-”


“Stop!” Rembrandt shouted. “Enough.”


He fished out his phone and made a quick call to his mom.


They were using her limo.


 


 

They were stuck in traffic. The limo had been at a halt for so long it felt like they’d save time walking to the theatre. It was quiet and tense in the back of the car. Rembrandt sat across from Rachielle and Crystal who leaned against opposite windows. They had fought over seating position forcing Rembrandt to sit alone.


“Christian.”


Crystal flinched.


“What’s that about?” Rembrandt asked.


“What it’s about is that “she’s” a liar and a criminal.” Rachielle said using air quotes. “I have enough class to respect your gender but I have no patience for liars.”


Crystal ground her teeth. It was taking all her composure not to attack Rachielle, but Rembrandt beat her too it.


He shot her the hardest glare she’d ever seen. She wasn’t aware he was capable of making a face that dark.


“YOU of all people should understand!” He hissed. “I can’t believe you’d even be this horrible.”


Rachielle huffed but said nothing.


“Crystal.” Rembrandt looked at her expectantly.


“.....”


“My name is...Christian Hudson Jr. Name after my father Christian Hudson.” She started. “It says male on my birth certificate. The doctor’s thought I was a boy when I was born and so did I for the first four years of my life.”

No one spoke but Rembrandt did lean in closer to pay attention. It was a small movement but it gave Crystal a little more confidence to continue this personal story in the company of someone she hated.


“I noticed I was different when I was five. I told my parents when I was ten.” Crystal continued. “My mother understood, but my father...didn’t. He made the rules in the family and he wouldn’t allow it.”


“That’s terrible.” Rembrandt exclaimed.


“Oh please!” Rachielle scoffed. “You can’t be falling for this! Everyone has a sob story these days.”

“My daddy was mean to me!” Rachielle cried in a mocking tone. “She’s still a criminal Rembrandt. She has a record. Kidnapping!”


Crystal bit her lip. She had more to say but she wouldn’t speak of it in front of Rachielle. Let the bitch jump to her own conclusions. She didn’t deserve an explanation.


“Let her talk.” Rembrandt insisted.


“I’ve said enough.” Crystal spat. “My mother divorced him. I’m away from that asshole now or at least….”


The limo started moving again.


“Finally!” Rachielle huffed.


The rest of the trip was silent.


 


 


The Stone Grand theatre was in the nicest part of town. A throwback to the classic theatres of old restored and owned by the Wanstone family. Owned by Rachielle. One of her early profitable acquisitions that cemented her as an promising up and coming future dynasty.


“I’m actually really looking forward to this one!” Rembrandt awed at the movie poster. The film he’d chosen was called “The Littlest Warrior Part 3” It was about a tiny knight struggling to save a world of giants. The commentary and comparison was obvious. Still, Crystal found it very endearing to see the little man genuinely excited about something. It was a stark difference to the moody and pessimistic Rembrandt she seen so far.


“I didn’t know you liked movies.” Crystal commented. She’d never asked before and was starting to regret that. She hadn’t cared as much before.


“You wouldn't.” Rachielle sneered. “You’ve only known him for a week.”

She ushered Rembrandt into the theatre cutting a line between him and Crystal.


“I have our private room all setup.” She assured him walking in past an usher.


Crystal followed only to be stopped.


“Ticket.” The usher demanded.


Crystal wasn’t surprised.


“I don’t do charity.” Rachielle said with a smug smile. “This is a business after all.. Ticket booths that way.”


She pointed outside where a considerable line had formed. “Hope you make it in time for the previews!”


 


 


“That was mean.” Rembrandt commented from his seat in her private theatre. He had a seat of his own right next to her and a bucket of popcorn half his size on the lap of his pinstripe dress pants.

“Please.” Rachielle dismissed. “I know she’s poor but even she can afford an eight dollar movie ticket!”


“Then it was petty.”


“I can live with it.” She said. “I have a right to be petty when it comes to you.”


She took a seat right next to him, cornering him. She put her arm around his shoulder and nuzzled his head against her shoulder.


“Ahem.” Crystal coughed interrupting the moment.


“Can I help you?” Rachielle asked facetiously.


“My seat?”


“Right there.” Rachielle nodded at the seat next to her. The seat away from Rembrandt. “Be grateful. Not everyone gets the privilege of private screenings.”


“Please don’t start fighting.” Rembrand said. “I’ll sit in the middle.”


He stood up and waited for Rachielle to move. She groaned but took his old sit.


He smiled satisfied to have diffused the situation.


“So what’s this movie about?” Crystal asked.


It’s the third in a quadrilogy of fantasy novels by I.I.!” He beamed. “They’re modern day classics!”


“I.I.?”


“She’s a novelist!” Rembrandt explained. “I met her once….well at a book signing. She signed my set of Lights of Seasons series. Her stories are so great! And she’s small like me!I can’t believe they’re getting made into movies.”


“They’re a little redundant.” Rachielle commented. “Always about a plucky tiny overcoming adversity to save the day.”


“That’s not true!” Rembrandt argued. “It’s about comradery and little and big people working together. Equality and empathy. Like in the Little warrior wouldn’t be anything without her group which includes giants! They’re working together to save the world from being turned to stone! In this one-” Rembrandt stopped himself.


“In this one what?”

“I don’t want to spoil it for you.” Rembrand said.


 


 


The theatre was dark cept tor the light of the screen.


Crystal was genuinely surprised by the movie. She’d gone in knowing nothing and had gotten surprisingly invested by what she assumed was the halfway point. The stakes were rising, Belmandy Cross, the titular “Little Warrior”’s boyfriend just died. He was a giant under the curse and had just turned to stone preventing a cave in from collapsing on Bel and her group. It was touching especially since he would’ve lived if he’d stayed with his clan and gotten treatment to fight the curse, but he couldn’t be apart from her. He worried, and his sacrificed had saved their lives and possibly the world.


She turned to find Rembrandt was completely engrossed. In fact he was even shedding tears at the noble hero’s sacrifice. That’s when she noticed Rachielle from the corner of her eye.

She was eyeing Rembrandt up and down. Not at all invested in the movie. Her hand moved around Rembrandt’s shoulder and he started stroking his head. He didn’t even seem to notice.

Crystal wasn’t going to allow that. She made a move of her own. She took his hand in hers and moved towards her chest.

He only slightly noticed this and gave her a confused smile before returning to his movie.


Rachielle was visibly upset. She upped the ante by taking his head and moving toward her. Rembrandt was now leaning on her shoulder. She then snatched his hand and placed it in her lap.


Rembrandt did notice this and seemed taken aback.


“Shhh.” She quieted. “Just enjoy your movie baby.” She smiled wickedly, then kissed him on the lips. He settled.


“Bullshit.” Crystal whispered. She stood up.


Thanks to Rachielle movement, Rembrandt was only just barely occupying his seat to lean against her. That was enough room for Crystal to force herself underneath him. He jumped slightly in surprise to find himself now snugly in Crystal’s lap.


“Comfortable.” She mewled as she set him in snugly and wrapped her arms around his waist.


“How dare you!” Rachielle gasped.


“Ladies, please can we just-”


Rachielle tugged him out of Crystal’s clutches and cradled him to her. She gave Crystal a look that said “Back off.”


“You immature bitch!” Crystal hissed.


“Look who’s talking!”


“You started it!”


I didn’t start anything.” Rachielle denied. “It’s only natural for a woman to get cosy with her lover. You’re a third wheel!”


“I’m a threat!” Crystal commented. “That’s why you’re being so childish about this! You just can’t admit that you’re scared of me!”


“Stop!” Rembrandt yelled. He forced himself out of Rachielle’s grasp.

“I can’t believe either of you!” He snapped. “You two are both so stubborn and jealous, and immature, that you can’t even watch a movie together?!”


“Remy I-” Crystal started.


‘I’m going to the bathroom!” He cutoff. “Don’t follow me!...BOTH of you!”


“Nice going.” Rachielle commented.


“Bitch.” Crystal said.


 


 


Rembrandt splashed his face with cold water.


This was getting very frustrating. Unlike his mother he didn’t have the ego to find amusement in people fighting over him. He didn’t want a suite of suitors and he was finding out that playing the field quickly turned ugly.


He still hadn’t forgiven Rachielle and wasn’t sure he could trust Crystal. She had coerced him into their relationship to start with. They both treated him like property in different ways. Maybe he should be done with both of them.


Just the thought of that hurt. He’d known Rachielle since he was a child and emotions were hard leave behind. He’d been resolute when he’d escaped her, but being back around her was bring back old feelings. He was able to rely on her once and part of him wanted to again.


Crystal was new. He’d initially despised her and her selfishness, her cavalier attitude. The way she’d decided he was hers from the beginning, like it was inevitable. They why did he like it so much!? He knew he was a sub at heart, Rachielle had awoken that revelation in him, but he couldn’t fight what he wanted. She’d also shown a surprisingly vulnerability recently. Why had she even shown up at his mother’s front door. Making a deal with her was one with the devil. She must have something to offer or his mother wouldn’t humor her presence. What was that “risk” she’d implied earlier.


The door opened.


“I said don’t follow me!” he yelled.


“Didn’t hear you.” Crystal informed. She was lying since he’d known he’d shouted at her.


The door swung open and Rachielle followed suite. “No way was I allowing her to be alone with you.”


“This is ridiculous.” Rembrandt said. “I’m not going to tolerate you two fighting over me. I’m not worth the pain.”


“Hear that?” Rachielle directed toward Crystal. “He’s saying step off before you get hurt. You have nothing to offer here.”


“More than you.” Crystal replied.


Rachielled scoffed. “You have nothing! You’re barely above the poverty line and Rembrandt can’t enjoy being touched by such an ugly and brutish ogre such as you!”


“You have no idea what he’s enjoyed.” Crystal taunted. “If you ever did!” She cupped her crotch lewdly to insult her.


Rembrandt didn’t like where this topic was going.


“I’m leaving.” He said making a move past them. He was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.


“You’re not going anywhere.” Rachielle said. “I’m not about to be insulted like this. We can’t let this go.”

“We aren’t insulted!” Rembrandt said. “You’re just falling for her bait.”


“You love the way I make you feel don’t you?!” Rachielle asked desperately. She picked him up under his arms and embraced him. “I know I felt something when we were together last night!”


“I-”

“Now you’re just being pathetic.” Crystal commented. “If he actually enjoyed you, you wouldn’t have to ask!”


“Listen-”


“I don’t have to ask!” Rachielle barked. She put Rembrandt on the floor dangerously close to her crotch. A hint of a bulge was forming beneath her magenta dress. “Rembrandt!”


He looked up at her as her bulge grew into a mount pressing out the fabric.

She didn’t honestly expect him to do anything in front of Crystal did she?


“I’m not doing that.” He said. “I’m not going to-”

“See!” Crystal laughed. “He’s embarrassed for you!”

Rachielle lifted her skirt letting her formidable wood out into the open.

“Crystal stop taunting-” He was cut off by Rachielle firm prick pressed against his mouth.


“Rrchhlll!” He gurgled.


“I know it’s embarrassing.” She cooed softly. “Just put up with it for a little bit so that someone can understand that I’m the only one that can please you.”


Rembrandt forced his mouth away from her. “Are you crazy!?” he shrieked.


“She thinks I can’t please you!” Rachielle accused.


“You can’t!” Crystal said. “Look at you! You’re forcing yourself on him! You’re practically a rapist! I’ve only known Remy a little while but I never had to force anything.”


Rembrandt saw the swell growing in her dark pants. Things were going to far.

“You can’t prove that.” Rachielle commented.


Crystal glared daggers at her then moved her fingers toward her zipper.


“Crystal don’t!” Rembrandt pleaded hoping this wouldn’t escalate further.


She dropped her pants revealing her own prominent hard on.


 


 

Rembrandt couldn’t think as he choked on Rachielle’s cock. She’d already came once in his mouth and he was reeling from her load as the remains dribbled down his chin. He could feel her already starting to harden again in his throat.


Her wood was removed only to be replaced by Crystal’s in an instant before he would say a word or get a breath.


“That was pathetic.” She snarked. “What are you a virgin!” She pumped his head up and down on her crotch, probing his gullet with her shaft. She was bigger than Rachielle, longer, but Rachielle was a bit thicker at the base with a nicer head shape and..what the hell was he even thinking right now?!  He tended to space out when sucking cock but now was not the time for it. He was being used and abused in some sort of sex contest between these two. One he wasn’t an eager participant in.


“Oh shh!” A torrent of cum shot into his mouth. He couldn’t swallow in time and Crystals cum over flowed, spurting out side with an audible squelching sound.

“Who’s pathetic?” Rachielle commented. “That was even faster!” She snatched him up and took his lips in her mouthful of someone else’s semen be damned. “See, bitch. This is what love is.”

She continued the makeout for a long moment. Moaning deeply as she breathed herself into him. “I don’t care what you look like, baby, or who touches you. I know you’ll always come back to me.”


Crystal was only slightly impressed by this. It took devotion to share a kiss with someone covered in cum, but she could do one better.


They broke the kiss.


“Can we stop this?” Rembrandt asked but he was ignored as Crystal snatched him away.


“We were having a moment!” Rachielle shrieked at her.


Crystal dismissed it to take Rembrandt’s lips for herself. “I’m not going to say I love you, but I’m in this Remy!” She spoke. “I’m not giving up and I can do more for you than she can.”


Her hands went to his waistline.


“Crystal?”


“I don’t normally do this, but for you I’ll make an exception.”


She removed his pants. For a brief moment she just stared at the cute, stump that was his erection.


“What are you-?” Rachielle started. She couldn’t finish before Crystal took his cock in her mouth.


“Ooooh!” Rembrandt gasped in sudden and inexperienced pleasure as a flood of new sensations overloaded his brain. Her tongue. Her actual tongue! Rachielle had never...it was warm, sooo warm, and soft and-.


“Thief!” Rachielle exclaimed. She grabbed Crystal by the hair and forced her off of Rembrandt.


He gasped as the sudden coolness of the air on his groin. It was soaked and dripping with Crystal’s saliva. Before he could even process what happened, Rachielle was on him with her own mouth. The force of a vacuum was on him and he orgasmed almost immediatly. It was as if Rachielle was sucking the cum out of him through a straw. He climaxed again harder than he ever had in his life...and again..and again as Rachielle sucked him dry.


She swallowed.

“Sorry.” She commented. “I was saving that for a special occasion, but I guess that’s been spoiled now, thanks to this impudent bitch!”


“Insecure much!?” Crystal said. She then pushed Rachielle aside and lifted Rembrandt up onto the bathroom sink before bending down to take him again.


“I don’t think I can again.” Rembrandt wheezed. “I’m not like you guys. I’m not…”


“Hush.” Crystal cooed. “I’m sure you’ve got another one in you.” She removed her mouth and started gently stroking him with her thumb. “I know you do.”


“Crystal I-”


“Just relax.” Crystal said quietly, almost comfortingly. More tender than he’d ever heard her. “Ease into it. Let it happen.”


He hardened.


“Yes!” Crystal boasted. She grinned smugly and stepped aside to show up Rachielle with her handywork. “Nice try, bitch!”


Rachielle growled at her. “That’s nothing special. You should see how he gets when we’re alone.”


“Can we please stop this!?” Rembrandt begged.


“No!” Both replied.

Rembrandt knew he would miss the rest of the movie.


 


 



He was unconscious when he was delivered to his mother. She took Rembrandt in her arms and held him like a newborn.


“Did he have fun?” she asked.


“Most definitely!” Rachielle assured.


“Liar.” Crystal said under her breath.


Velvette could only smile. “Try to control yourselves next time.” She said. “My son is not your personal toy. If either of you lose it your cool with him, neither will see him again...if you even manage to see the next sunrise.” She slammed the door in their faces.


“Bitch.” Rachielle said. “I can’t wait to get him away from her.”


“You practically drove him to her!” Crystal shot.


“Don’t think you’ve won something here!” Rachielle said. “I don’t know what you did to get Velvette’s approval but it doesn’t matter. Rembrandt is mine! You’ve only gotten this far because of MY mistakes. Ones I plan on fixing soon enough!”


“While you’re fixing YOUR mistake, I’ll be busy with Rembrandt helping him move on and away from you. If you actually love him you’ll back off and let him make his own decisions.”


“He’s just confused right now.” Rachielle said. “And I’m so naive to let you manipulate that to your advantage like the lying thief you are. This is far from over Christian.”


Crystal cracked her knuckles into a fist. “You’re lucky we’re still on Rembrandt’s property or I’d make a mess of you right now.”


“You don’t have the guts.” Rachielle taunted knowingly.


“You’re right.” Crystal said. “This isn’t over.” She stormed off and revved her bike with an obnoxious volume. She peeled of leaving a cloud of smoke and burnt rubber in her wake.


Rachielle coughed on the fumes.


 

Chapter End Notes:

.....Stories almost over. 

See ya next chapter.