- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Valentine's day chapter. 

The Subjugation of Rembrandt Logan Chapter 11: Virgin Lost


Crystal didn’t pay much attention in class. Basic class was easy and she didn’t have to try very hard. Most students were in “advanced placement” or college prep by their junior year but she didn’t have the passion for it. Her motivations lied in other avenues beyond higher learning, not that it mattered much now. Her future was already set.


She grit her teeth just thinking about that inevitability. It was what she wanted but not how she wanted it. The name had to stay…..That stupid fucking name that was a ball and chain around her ankle. She’d just have to wait until her father died, then she could change the name after.

She changed her line of thinking, instead preferring to reminisce about Rembrandt’s mouth on her cock. The tight, slick, warm sensation. His lips were so plump. Her cock tingled in fondness. That time in the movie theater restroom was so good! He’d taken her to the base and-. A memory of platinum blonde hair, a cocky smile and indignant grunt. Dammit!

Now she couldn’t even enjoy remembering a blowjob. Rachielle had clawed her way even into her sexual fantasies. She’d gone too far, they both had, and now Rembrandt wasn’t talking to either of them. It had been three days.


His locker had been reassigned. He chose to eat lunch in the teacher’s lounge. Those aging spinsters were all too keen to spoil a cute little handful like him. The one day he couldn’t, he actually chose to sit at the same table as Jericho! That was a blatant insult if ever there was one.

The jock was constantly pawing at him, and Crystal could tell Remy was visibly uncomfortable by it, even made to sit in the stud’s lap like a proper bitch.

The only time she spent with him now was in P.E., on the one day a week they had their physical assessment test. Which was on Friday this week. Not soon enough.


That was unacceptable.


Rembrandt was her bitch, not some air brained quarterbacks, and not some b-grade business woman’s.


This needed fixing. Rembrandt had to learn his place was at her side and under her dick. And she needed new material to keep her going through these dreary classes.


She could just force him back to her, force him to take her cock and everything else she had for him, but that felt to much like Rachielle now. That woman ruined everything! She didn’t know how to interact with him otherwise. Being vulnerable was hard...but maybe it was time. Then she could fuck him. Hard. He would not get away with putting her through this unpunished.


Her teacher, a man too young to grow a proper beard and a millenial top knot continued to ramble on about ethics, or the economy, or whatever this class was about when there was a knock at the classroom door.


“Ah! Of course!” He snapped his finger. “I’d nearly forgotten. Class! I have an announcement. We’ve been fortunate enough to be assigned a teacher’s aide.”


The class murmured amongst themselves only half interested in the underwhelming news. A few whispers about whether it was a man or a woman, or maybe even a smaller person like Rembrandt. That was a long shot. The laws had changed so it was less of an impossibility but why would they waste their new independence on being a high school teacher? Whoever it was the unanimous opinion was that they should at least be hot.


“She’s attending our class as a sort of internship, so be aware that she’s just as much a student as you are.”


More whispers at the reveal it was a woman.  


“Does that mean we don’t have to listen to her?” A student asked.


“No!” The teacher denied. “She’s still a member of the faculty and should be treated as such. She’ll also be grading your assignments so I wouldn’t get on her bad side.”


The door opened.


Crystal ground her teeth and clenched her fist.


Platinum blonde hair tied in a bun. That smug, self righteous smile with flawless star bright teeth.


“Some of you might recognize her from the cover of Time magazine.” the teacher said.


“That’s not the cover I know her from!” A male student commented with a cheeky grin that earned a laugh.


“I can sign that Sports Illustrated if you want!” she said with a wink.


A symphony of “Ooooooh’s” came from that one.


If only they knew.

Crystal doubted that idiot would be eager to have an autograph if he knew the woman he was lusting after was more likely to bend him over than the over way around.


“I see your reputation precedes you, Ms. Wanstone. Let me personally thank you for choosing our school as the next leg of your amazing career and journey.”


Great! Even the teacher was hot for her.


“Please, Mr. Clarkson.” She brushed a stray, strand of hair out her face. “Call me Rachielle.”


 


 

There was a crowd. Students, mostly male, were eager to make time with the hot new TA. Probably flirting aspirations of getting in her pants, or a least a peek of cleavage. Horny idiots always held delusions of grandeur.


“What the fuck are you doing here!?” Crystal roared. The students scattered knowing her reputation as a delinquent. Few on campus had the stones to get in her way when upset.


“Mr. Hudson. That is no way to address a teacher. I’ll have to give you a mark. Two more and that’s a detention.” Rachielle said.


Crystal gripped the desk so hard that her nails dug into the wood and threatened the very foundation of the furniture.


“You want me to kill you don’t you?!” She asked in livid shock. “You actually want it!”


“Calm, down. Crystal.” Rachielle huffed. “I’m not a fan of this arrangement either. I wanted to be in one of Rembrandt’s classes but the principal wouldn’t allow it. They want to “limit his exposure to unknown variables.” or something. Coddling in a transparent attempt to lure in more prospects.”


“What. Are. You. Doing here!” Crystal repeated.


“I have a bachelor’s in education.” Rachielle informed. “I have prospects to open up an institute of my own in a few years. Something that caters to our new base of eager, young, tiny, and impressionable generation ready to take hold of their newfound freedom!”


“You know that’s not what I’m talking about!” Crystal seethed.

“Do you really think I’m going to let MY fiance spent time with you alone!?” Rachielle snapped. “I was not born yesterday my dear. I know what you do to him between classes.”


“He’s been avoiding you too.” Crystal shot. “This is a last desperate attempt to see him.”


“Did you see the douchebag he’s been hanging around in gym?” Rachielle gasped. He grabbed his ass after school. I want him dead.”


“So you’re a stalker too?”

“I’m serious. You would be too if you loved him, or even knew what love was.”


“You can’t keep tabs on him all day, but I can.” Crystal taunted. “Have fun imagining what I do to him while you’re busy grading, or whatever TA’s do.”


“We’ll see.” Rachielle smiled. “Now if you’ll excuse me. Other students need my...attention.”


“Pervert.” Crystal hissed.


 


 


“I could help you after classes with any subject matter you find difficult.” Ms. Bradshaw offered. “Privately.” She added without any subtlety to the implication. She was 57. Older than his mom and just starting to show the signs of ageing. She was beautiful despite that or possibly because of it. Her wrinkles added a hint of vulnerability Rembrandt appreciated. It reminded him that the giants weren’t immortal or infallible even though they sometime appeared so.


“I might take you up on that!” he said returning the flirt. It was harmless. He wouldn’t follow through. Even if she was bold enough to risk her career on an affair with an underage student he wouldn’t, but he had fun entertaining new prospects. He was done with Rachielle and Crystal. They’d went to far that weekend. Both of them. He deserved better. Possibly something more traditional as well.


“Oh! You’re bad!” Renna chimed in. She was a social studies teacher and only 33. She was native American and had the darkest hair he’d ever seen. She was also “soft” which was unique amongst her kind. Just enough give in the right places and a glorious set of “comfort pillows” as she called them, on display.

She was probably more his type and was even more daring than the somewhat self-conscious divorcee Ms. Bradshaw. She was regularly brushing up against his thigh with her hand. He’d been put off at first but he was becoming comfortable with it as the day’s past. Of course she stood just as little of a chance since she was also a teacher. Still this was infinitely better than being fought over and abused by two overbearing and hard up, egomaniacs.


He sighed. Why was his love life so complicated. Was there something wrong with him? Maybe it was best to just swear off romance all together. He could live at home for the rest of his life. He was at least sure his mother would love it, even if his father would disapprove.

He could live with that.


Rachielle walked in.


She sat down on the couch right across from him and cracked open a can of iced coffee.


He was shocked but said nothing. It wasn’t beyond her to figure out a way to reach him. Almost nothing was beyond her access.


“You’re the new TA right?” Asked Renna. “I’ve heard so much about you.”


“Yes indeed.” Rachielle smiled. “Nothing bad I hope.”


“Only your TED talk on emerging market trends.” Ms. Bradshaw informed.


“Honestly I was mostly piggybacking on some research done by the Matthewson foundation. I just elaborated in more detail on avenues they didn’t. Trade secrets probably.”

“Oh, excuse us, Rembrandt!” Renna whispered. “This is Rachielle Wanstone.”


“The Rachielle Wanstone.” Ms. Bradshaw added. “One of the hottest prospects of this generation. We should be worried.”


“I’ve heard of her.” Rembrandt seethed.


“It’s an absolute pleasure to meet you!” Rachielle grinned.

Rembrandt was beside himself. She was actually pretending not to know him.

“Promise not to steal our wonderful little man!” Renna laughed. “I don’t think we could compete with a millionaire-celebrity.”

“Nonsense!” Rachielle waved. “You two are working what you’ve got. He looks flustered enough with just you two!”


All three women shared a laugh.


“So what is a student doing in the teacher’s lounge?” Rachielle probed. “Isn’t this a private room?”

“We got permission.” Renna said. “Remy here is a bit of a target for bullying. I can sympathize. The students get pretty rowdy with all the hormones. I was kind of wild in high school. It’s can be stressful for new students. Especially the smalls.”


She rubbed Rembrandt’s chest to comfort.


“Oh, he looks tough to me.” Rachielle commented. “I’m sure he can...take it.”


He jumped.


“You okay?” Renee asked.


“I...I just need some air.” Rembrandt said. “Excuse me.”


“Three fabulous woman.” Rachielle said. “We’re just too much to handle!”


More laughter.



Rembrandt took in some air. Not even at school could he find peace. Of course Rachielle wouldn’t let things sit.


He was taken from behind.


Rachielle took his lips and started sucking the air out of his lungs.


He was lifted and slammed hard against the school’s wall. No one was around but he doubted Rachielle would stop her assault even if there were.


He struggled in her grip but her hand took his and hung it over his head as she bit down on his lower lip.


“Ra---” he was cut off by a hard moan. She was thrusting her chest into his ribcage. Her shirt lost a button and he could see the hem of her bra. Black.

“Mmm.” She released.


He panted for air.


“Enough nonsense.” Rachielle grunted. “You’re coming home with me.”


“No I’m not!” Rembrandt wheezed as he struggled.


“I NEED you!” Rachielle growled moving to maul him again.


“No!” Rembrandt flailed. His hand freed and he whipped it.


It connected with her breast and she took it in her hand and forced him to squeeze.


“You feel that?” She gasped as her heartbeat through his palm. “You do this to me. Give me what I need.”


“Find someone else.” Rembrandt yelled.


She squeezed his shoulder.


He yelped in pain.


“I could just-” Her teeth were bare.


“Control.” She whispered to herself.


She stopped.


He was dropped to the floor abruptly. He landed on his back and hurt his buttocks.


“Maybe I will.” Rachielle hissed. She buttoned her blouse and tidied her hair and collars. She gave him one last angry, yet desperate look before storming off.


Rembrandt breathed a sigh of relief. He was proud he’d stood his ground and that Rachielle was at least trying to change. That could have gone a lot worse.  


 


 


Rachielle stormed down the hallway. She was headed toward her car. She had a standing lunch appointment with a close friend and business associate from New Orleans who was in town for a few months. She needed it. It was a good chance to blow off some steam from what had just happened.


Rembrandt had started to grow a spine in his time out from beneath her domination. He actually had the guts to actively deny her. Worse than that was the aching in her groan. She was horny now after that make out and she needed release. Maybe a intimate massage at an exclusive day spa. She knew just the one too. It came highly recommended to people in her circles and it was truly just a high class brothel. Yes that’s exactly what she needed.


“Hey.” someone said.


Rachielle turned to see a young man. Specifically the young man who had commented on her Sports Illustrated magazine cover. She could see out the corner of her eye that he was holding that very magazine.


“Want that autograph?” She assumed.


“Yes.” He smiled. “You can make it out to your biggest fan, Arthur.”


She waited for him to hand her the magazine but instead he dropped it on the floor. He then took her by the shoulders and pulled her to him. He was tall, taller than her and had a man’s strength. He kissed her and groped her ass.


“I was thinking of a different kind of autograph.” He grinned and hauled her down the hallway. “I saw you with that small fry. I don’t think that would go over well with the faculty.”


They made it to the men’s restroom and he shut the door behind him. He jammed it closed with the trash can.

“I figured if you’re willing to give it up to that wimp, that you’d be better off getting dicked down by a real man. He dropped his pants revealing a sizeable and rapidly stiffening cock. “Afterall, I’m your “biggest” fan.”


It looked like Rachielle would find that release after all.


 


 


“We need to talk.” Crystal said catching Rembrandt leaving the boy’s locker room.


“Not interested.” He said.


She took his wrist.

“What?” He hissed. “You gonna try and force yourself on me like Rachielle did?! Or like you did last weekend?!”


“Will you just listen!” Crystal snapped.


His eyes widened in minor suprise.


“I’m sorry!” Crystal apologized. “Okay! I’m. Sorry! I got a little too competitive. I didn’t mean for it to go that far.”


“You practically instigated the whole thing.”  Rembrandt pointed out.


“No I didn-..I didn’t mean to.” She altered before she lied. “I was just trying to get a rise out of her. You know what a bitch she can be!”

“Yeah.” Rembrandt admitted, “But that’s not an excuse!”


“No it’s not, but can you at least give me a chance? I’ve done too much to just let this go.”


“You call getting a haircut and calling my mom “too much”.” Rembrandt asked sarcastically.


“No,smartass!” Crystal exclaimed. “Do you even know what I did to get in your mom’s graces.”


“No!” Rembrandt said getting frustrated now. “You wouldn’t tell me. Rachielle’s right about one thing. You haven’t been honest. You used me remember! And now you wanna pretend like you care. I don’t need that! I’ve been in an abusive relationship before. I won’t have it again.”


“Fuck!” Crystal cursed. “I talked to my dad okay!”


Rembrandt paused. “What?”


“My prick of a father. The dude who wouldn’t respect my identity. Who is abusive and manipulative, and who forced me to kidnap my own brother and spend six months in a juvenile correction facility because of it!”


Rembrandt was speechless.


“Can we talk now?” Crystal said.


“Yes.” Rembrandt relented.


 


 



“Strrrrp!” Arthur gurgled with a mouthful of Rachielle’s cock. He couldn’t be running out of breath already.


“What was that?” She cackled. “You shouldn’t talk with your mouth full.” She thrust her cock deeper down his throat. He choked and coughed around her cock as snot leaked from his nostrils. Tears in his eyes. What was did he have to cry about? She hadn’t even cum yet!

Not that she could at the rate he was going. The blowjob was sloppy and not in the good way. He didn’t suck, or know how to use his tongue. His mouth was tight but he would constantly try to open it to get air instead of holding the vacuum.


“Breath through your nose, idiot.” She ordered as she forced his head to her groin. She felt teeth nibble on her base. Was he actually trying to bite her.


“You trying to stop this fan boy?” Rachielle snickered. “Good luck.” She grabbed a handful of his hair and started pumping. She tried to imagine Rembrandt on her cock. His tight little ass. The circular motion of his tiny tongue as he swirled it around her gland. That was enough to force out an orgasm. A shallow one.


Arthur visibly panicked as she orgasmed inside of him. He groaned and shook as she erupted. Her seed was spilling out his mouth and nostrils. The little prick wasn’t even going to attempt to swallow. What an insult.


She released him and he collapsed to the floor face first in a gooey puddle.


Her dick was spit-shined and still very hard. His one star BJ was not nearly enough. She would need more from him. Much more. She walked around to his back and lifted up his hips.


“No!” He pleaded.


“I thought you were my biggest fan!” Rachielle gasped. Not hardly. In times that she wanted dick she could find much more than Arthur. She was bigger than him herself. The look on his face when he’d seen her equipment was worth the rape attempt by itself. “You should be honored.”

“Bitch!” he said thrashing and kicking. “Rapist.”


“I wonder how the principal would feel about these accusations when I play this for him.” Rachielle took her phone out her pocket.

“You’d be better off getting dicked down by a real man!” Arthur’s voice played from the phone’s speaker.


‘How did you?!” The look of absolute terror on his face.


“Here’s that autograph you wanted.” Rachielle spread him wide. “But first.”


Believe it or not this wasn’t the first time this had happened to her. The world had a plethora of misogynistic assholes hoping to get a taste of her, or to try and force the issue when they couldn’t. She also had a significant number of similarly minded woman suitors. She kept condoms for situations such as this.


She wrapped up.


Arthur was penetrated.


He was a screamer.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Ethical question: Is it rape if you have sex with the guy who tried to rape you? I don't know? I mean he did want to have sex he just didn't get it the way he thought...He's underage! There it is! Rachielle is going to jail...wait that might not work because in this world I've established that-..Oh shit! Almost spoiled it. You're thoughts? 

Happy Valentine's day, Arthur. 

See you next chapter.