- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter.

The Subjugation of Rembrandt Logan Chapter 13: Cherry Picking


“My parents married out of high school when my sister was born.” Crystal started. “I’d like to think they were in love, but by the time I came around they were always yelling at each other. My father would drink, hit things, hit people. My mother would throw things.”


“That’s-.” Rembrandt didn’t have words. He knew every family had dysfunctions  but he could never imagine abuse. It was foreign to him.


“My father came home with a baby one night.” Crystal continued. “My older brother. Of course I didn’t find out until much later that he was my half brother. My dad…”Christian” had been cheating on my mom for years. His mistress died I guess, or maybe she ran away I never asked, but my mom resented the hell out of him for that.”


Crystal pulled at his arms and leaned back to stretch him out. They were sitting in the grass as the afternoon sun lowered shining warm rays on his back. The gym class was over and so was the school day, but they stayed behind to have some privacy. He fell over and into her chest.


She laughed a gentle genuine one.


Rembrandt was caught blushing not just by his position but by how..cute Crystal looked in that moment. A joviality he didn’t associate with her before and while candidly recalling such heavy memories to boot. It was disarming.


“Then I was born.” She snickered. “Another “boy” everyone thought...or at least the one person that mattered anyway. My parents were trying to make it work.”


She laughed at that. “Not so much. My dad hadn’t stopped cheating, he’d just gotten better at it. Instead of getting bitter my mom decided to do as the asshole’s do. She wasn’t as good. And so we got Carter.”


“Carter.” Rembrandt’ remembered him. Small like him, but tall as well. A mix. He had an afro.


“CJ hurry up!” They heard. In a moment of esquisite timing Carter dashed right by them. He stopped at Crystal jogging in place.


“Mom said not to be late for dinner tonight.” He informed. “Gran’s coming over and wants to see us all dressed up.”


“Fuck off.” Crystal hissed.


“Whatever.” He shrugged. “I can tell them you’re busy playing grab ass with your new boyfriend but that will just make they want to meet him.”


“Carter I swear I’ll-”


He started running off before Crystal could finish her threat.


They looked as he jumped into the arms of a much taller girl with a hijab. They embraced and started kissing.


Crystal sighed. “My dad waited until after he was born before he started taking it out on our mom. After three kids my mom was tired of fighting. She filed for divorce.”


Rembrandt was a little taken by the sudden one-eighty in tone, but Crystal was unhindered and unashamed. She was just as cavalier and calm as if she was talking about the weather.


“My dad made all the decisions and all the money.” She said. “He got to keep the kids...including Carter just to stick it to her.”


“That’s..that’s.”


“We had visitation.” Crystal continued. “Every other weekend. Life was actually pretty calm without them always fighting. Except for Carter….”


There was a long pause. Crystal’s calm and casual demeanor seemed to break for just a moment. A tiny almost impercievable glare. The corner of her mouth curling just a bit.


“When I found his first bruise I knew he couldn’t stay there.” She revealed. “Luckily for me I’d had a bike by then.”


“You saved him.” Rembrandt said.


Crystal smiled. “Saved. Kidnapped. Same thing to the courts. I went to a “correctional facility” for six months.” Crystal air quoted. “It was jail.”


Rembrandt frowned.


“Don’t make that face.” Crystal giggled. “I grew my hair out, got a sweet tattoo, and my mom got custody of Carter so I’d say it was worth.”


“Incredible.”


“Not really.” Crystal shrugged. “Everyone’s got their own shit. I moved out after I was released, my dad didn’t seem to care by that point or maybe he just didn’t like my hair. Hah! That’s when “Christian Hudson Jr.” died and Crystal was born.”


“Until now.” Rembrandt muttered. “Because of me.”


“You’re catching on.” Crystal winked. “Although my dad was pretty pissed to see these.”


She pushed his face into her chest and rubbed his cheek between the cleavage of her mounds.


“Can’t exactly cut these off.” Crystal mused. “He’ll just have to deal.”


“But why though?” Rembrandt asked. “I’m not worth this!”


“Maybe not.” Crystal huffed. “But he has something I want and your  mom wouldn’t take me seriously if I didn’t have something to offer you. Two birds really.”


Rembrandt squinted. He was becoming increasingly done with his mother and her meddling. He could make his own choices and now others were suffering because of her vetting.


“I have something to offer.” Crystal said. “My father owns an auto repair business he’s been trying to franchise. I’m next in line for it.”


“What about your brother, or sister?”


“Hahaha!” Crystal started laughing. Even crying a little at the hilarity of his question. “My sister’s married, moved across country, and pregnant. My brother’s well..and idiot, he couldn’t hammer a nail let alone change a tire or restore a Harley!”


“That still doesn’t mean he has to give it to you.” Rembrandt said.


“Christian Hudson Sr. is a traditionalist.” Crystal said. “It’s his biggest flaw and only redeeming feature.”


“So?”


“My dad’s dying, Rembrandt.” Crystal said wiping away a tear. He didn’t know if it was from her laughing fit or actually grief at saying it. “Cancer……..I’m his only choice…….Christian Hudson Jr. is his only choice.”


 


 

Rachielle held a used condom fully loaded with hot sperm by the tip of the rubber. It dangled and bounced in her hand like the perverted water balloon it was.


“Not bad work.” She bragged to herself and an incapacitated Arthur. He was nearly delirious from their session. Poor boy had no stamina. “Was it good for you?”


He only groaned with his cheek pressed against the frigid tile. His ass bare and presenting. A gaping hole left open and exposed to the air. His pants around his ankles.


“Stop exaggerating.” Rachielle huffed. “You’re pathetic.”

He truly was. They’d barely been going an hour. Rembrandt could take her  cock in his mouth all night if he had to. Arthur had barely gotten two orgasms out of her. He was hardly even worth the trouble of unzipping her pants


She zipped up and headed for the door. She removed the trash can that was blocking it when she stopped.


She picked up the Sports Illustrated magazine he had. Her picture in a scathing two piece on a beach in Florida. Rembrandt hadn’t been with her for that but she’d wished he had. She was particularly radiant that day and the shoot had went so smoothly. She even had a few personal photos taking that had revealed more of her than was allowed on a commercial magazine.


She laughed at the image of her luscious ass with the skimpy thong wedged between it. A tasteful and deliberate angle. Especially since it didn’t show the camera boner she’d had that entire day. The staff was remarkably professional about it and she’d made a few contacts that day. Maybe she should call them up again.


“To my biggest fan, Arthur.” She signed with a heart. “I hope you deeply remember the moment we shared.” She kissed the cover leaving a red lip mark.


She dropped the magazine on him, before flushing her used condom and leaving.





She sighed as she entered the hallway. Her head was clear and she was somewhat satisfied if not fully relieved. There was still a pang of lust but it was tolerable. More importantly now that she was less encumbered she could seek out Rembrandt..and apologize.


She would take him home today. His home, not hers, and she would spend the afternoon pampering him. Yes.  She walked off with a skip in her step, ready to find her love.


 


 



“I don’t make a habit of asking for things.” Crystal said.


She was looking at him, baring everything to him except for a pair of rose colored panties stretched tight over her.


The girl’s locker room was empty. It was almost 4:30. School was long over.


Rembrandt trembled, exposed down to his waist. His girlish figure on display except his white socks and briefs.


Crystal knelt down next to the bench he was sitting on, shaking like a crab above the pot at her looming presence.

Her hand was on his shoulder. Her rough hands soft to the touch, lingering over his goosebumps and the thin film of sweat on his neck.


“But I’m asking you now.” She said softly taking his chin and forcing him to look at her.


Eyes met. His blue, her’s not.


“Can I do this?” She breathed into his ear. “Are you ready.”


Rembrandt gulped. He nodded.


“Are you sure?” She asked again. “I will not ask you again...ever.”


Rembrandt knew this was a warning. His final out. She wanted more than just sex from him. She wanted him. Just like Rachielle. Remarkably similar. She had the same draw too. Seeing right through his facade. He was a sub. He knew it. They knew it. His own mother knew it.

The subjugation of Rembrandt Logan was the only prize.


He turned his head. The last flicker of reservation clutched his heart. He was reminded of a moment. A large satin pillow. Her golden hair and the promise they made. A ring that was now only a pale mark on his finger now.


Crystal was not Rachielle.


He still had many choices to make in life, but he felt he was ready for this one.


Ready to take a step.


“Y-yes.” he stammered.


Crystal breathed and rose to her full height. “Relax, Remy.” She smiled. “We’re having sex I’m not executing you.”


“Sorry.” he blushed. “I’m just nervous. I’ve never.. I don’t think I can even take it.”


Crystal smirked. She dropped her panties and tugged them off her feet on leg at a time. When she was done she bunched them up into a ball and stuffed them in Rembrandt’s mouth.


“I believe I owe you another pair.” She smiled as her cock twitched already half erect.


Rembrandt gagged a bit on the stale taste of sweaty underwear before spitting them to the ground. “I told you I don’t-”


Crystal hushed him with a finger to his mouth. She took him, lifting him high off the ground.

He was acutely aware of the size difference between them. It was a mundane fact of his very existence, but he often never appreciated it.


Her face was bigger, her mouth, her nose, her eyes. All dwarfing him. When she smiled it every detail was exaggerated and enhanced. Her neck was quite feminine yet thicker than his, thicker than his arms even. More power in her shoulders than in his body. They were broad and hills of muscle connected to a defined clavicle.


Crystal nipped his neck and he could see the defines of her back and her tattoo from over her shoulder. It was her name “Crystal” in decorated letters.


She turned him around and he saw the ground. It looked far away from her perspective and was slightly nauseating. Did people really walk around like this.


She bit his neck and he squealed.


“Focus.” Crystal said. “I feel like I’m doing all the work here”


She leaned back letting herself mack contact with the wall and taking Rembrandt with her. She slid down until she was on the floor with her legs bent, Rembrandt in her lap. She was fully hard by this point and her dick stood tall.


“Well?” She said expectantly.


Rembrandt swallowed. He turned his body around to straddle her placing both hands on her shoulders. He leaned up to start at her forehead. He face reddened when his lip connected. He kissed down her brow and the side of her scar to the tip of her nose. Connected lips and the taste of raspberry.


“Okay, vanilla boy.” Crystal rasped out before seizing him and putting an end to his affection. He jammed her thumbs beneath his ribcage to make him whimper. His time to take control was up.


Her heard a tear and the elastic of his briefs was ripped. His underwear was shredded with one hand and scattered to the wind.


“Slow down.” Rembrandt whimpered.


She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow that spoke “really?” without needing to say a word.


“S-sorry.” He stammered.


“You’re such a virgin.” Crystal sighed. “Let’s start with something you know then.”


HIs face was inevitably lowered to her crotch. The smell of which was expectedly powerful with the musk of the day’s sweat. He started to wet his tongue when he felt a nip. She’d pinched his ass and was now gripping him. His back was lifted up to her face and she was nibbling at him.


“Don’t mind me.” Crystal chuckled. “Get started, cocksucker!”


“Do you have to insult me?” Rembrandt asked.


“Would you prefer bitch boy, or mongrel?” Crystal asked without a hint of sarcasm.


“Why do i hav-”


Nails at the back of his head. His face pushed down as her cock slowly thrust passed his lips.


“You suck better than you talk.” Crystal sighed in contentment as his mouth closed around her. The satisfaction of a moist home for her member was beyond compare. She could stay like this forever and would work to make that as much of a reality as possible.


“Shit!” She cursed. “Slow down!” She bit her lip to curtail an orgasm that had nearly sneaked up on her.


Rembrandt immediately removed his mouth from her with an audible *Pop*.


“Sorry!” He stuttered with a fright. Dreading at her displeasure.


Crystal felt her face warm. Now she was the one acting like a pathetic virgin, but damn him he’d never sucked that well before! He’d been holding back on her. Pretending to be meek and unwilling as a mask of his real skill.


He waited for another command. One that never came as Crystal chose to distract herself with his puckered bud. Closed tight and scared. It would need coaxing to open up to her.


She started off slow rimming the outer edge of his cheeks. He was salty and sweaty but not stale. Rembrandt clearly practiced immaculate hygiene uncommon in men and perhaps even a bit embarrassing to herself as well.


He yelped and gasped in strained suffering as she poked about him with her tongue. A girlish peep escaped when she probed the tip of his anus with the end of her tongue.


“I can’t do THIS!!!!” He yelped loudly as she slithered the entire length of her organ inside!


He tasted bitter but not entirely unpleasant. The first and last time she’d done something like this with a man it was near vomit inducing for her. Rembrandt’s taste was thankfully less severe.


“Ahh!” He squealed in a vocal display akin to the coed she’d deflowered at her aunt’s wedding reception last year. She slithered her tongue inside him coaxing every minute moan she could from his mouth. He’d be louder soon.


Not wanting to be outdone Rembrandt went back to work of his own.


“Slow.” Crystal commanded, removing herself just to give that order.


He slowed down the pace of his head movements and started slowly circling the tip.


She went back to work and they were now sixty-nining.


Rembrandt was hampered as his attention was spread between servicing Crystal’s overeager cock and the new and off putting sensations coursing from her own attentions. One moment her cock was forcing its way down his gullet and stretching his throat, the next her tongue was doing the same to his anus. There was almost a rhythm to this. A back and forth, back and forth of conflicting feelings of pain and pleasure at both ends.

He cried. Of course he did. He hadn’t experienced sex yet that hadn’t had tears involved. Rachielle had found it his most alluring factor. He could only feel shame from it. Men didn’t cry, and despite what he looked like, what he was doing, and what he admitted he enjoyed. He still identified as a man. The effects of his father could not fade. Why was he thinking of his dad right now!? They both clearly had daddy issues.


Crystal removed her tongue satisfied with the opening she’d encouraged out a Rembrandt. It was still small and tight and honestly very tempting. Anyone else would be getting broken in right now, but to her surprise….not her Remy. Not yet.


She removed him from his mercifully slow bj. She was already too close as it was and she wanted to save her orgasm. She’d just finish prepping a new place for it and it would be a waste for him to take her orally now.


She didn’t speak words as she brought his face to her. She inspected the territorial marks of another on his neck and back. Rachielle’s lips, her teeth, her nails, all telling her to fuck off! Crystal smiled at the challenge and the disrespect she was about to inflict on the blonde bitch’s most precious temple.


“I hope you’re ready for this.” Crystal hissed into his ear as she placed her slick cock at the opening of him. She could feel the heat of hit. She doubted she could stop herself if he said no. But he could still say no. If he really wanted to.


“I’m not.” he said.


Damn! She dragged herself away.


“But I will anyway.” He finished.


Crystal didn’t need anymore than that. Her dick finally had what it wanted and took it without question. Glorious penetration. Tightness, warmth, pleasure, slowly, desperately, achingly creeping passed the head of her cock until it was encompassed to the start of her shaft.


“Ah!” He moaned.


She stopped her entry with just the tip of her inside him.


Rembrandt Logan was no longer a virgin.


“Shit!” She cursed ready to explode right then and there. Not even a thrust yet earned. “Holy….shit!”


“It hurts!” Rembrandt cried.”It!”


She wiped his tears with her mouth. “I know.” She rasped. “Bear with it a little.” She strained not to completely impale him on her despite every natural instinct telling her to ream him with reckless abandon. “I won’t go any deeper.” The words were practically sacrilege but she was close anyway. They would need more time to get this down. Lots of practice was in Rembrandt’s near future but for now all she wanted was the orgasm. To mark Rembrandt for herself first before anyone could-.


*SLAM*


“You bitch!” Rachielle seethed.


Rembrandt screamed as he fell down on her entire length! He passed out from the trauma. That was more than enough for Crystal to erupt, but not before her head slammed into the metal of the locker.


Rachielle plucked Rembrandt off her shaft before she could deposit. Her vision was blurred but she could see him open, but spotless. Instead her orgasm hit air and floor and the ankles of Rachielle’s stocking clad foot and dress pants.


Believe it or not, ejaculating leaves you surprisingly vulnerable. Crystal was still in the afterglow when she felt Rachielle’s hand around her throat and her body pushed against the locker. The blonde than used her free forearm to replace her hand and hold Crystal an inch of the ground pinned against the wall above them both.


“You dare to steal what’s mine.” She seethed like wildfire. Her eyes were actually red. “I should kill you for that!”

Her fist connected with Crystal’s mouth.


“Jealous?” Crystal smiled spitting out blood and a tooth on Rachielle’s face.


“I should!” Rachielle roared. “I could!” Her forearm pressed harder and Crystal choked as her last breath escaped her.


Rachielle froze.


“C-c-control.” She stuttered to herself. “Con-trol.”


“What the fuck?” Crystal tried to say. This woman was nuts. Clearly.


“Fuck!” Rachielle cursed. Crystal was dropped to collapse on the floor. “This is my fault!”


Rachielle went to the unconscious Rembrandt. Naked, eyes closed, vulnerable. She removed her dress shirt to expose nothing but her brassiere.


“This is my fault.” She was crying now. “My fault! My fault!”


Crystal tried to collect herself. She was bleeding from the mouth but she’d had far worse in her life.


“I drove him to do this didn’t I?” She asked.


Crystal didn’t have an answer. She didn’t have anything for this strangest of situations. This was the most awkward ending to sex she’d ever had and she felt a little out of form completely naked.


She was naked. Rembrandt was naked and out. Rachielle was topless and weeping.


Crystal decided to solve one problem by putting some pants on. “You realize we’re both hurting him by doing this right?”


“Yes.” Rachielle admitted.


“Do you want to fight or something?” Crystal snapped.  “Cause I’m down if you are! Just don’t get him involved in our shit anymore!”


“I’m trying to fix that about myself.” Rachielle seethed. “But you seem poised to exploit that weakness and make me regret trying to be a better person by snatching what I love from me!” Rachielle snapped back.


“I’m too invested to back down.” Crystal said securing her bra and top. “I’m not going anywhere.”


“Then we need to come to an understanding.” Rachielle sighed standing up with Rembrandt in her arms. “Now.”



 


 


Rembrandt woke to laughter.


“And then he said….I’m your “biggest” fan!” Two voices laughed uproariously at the punchline. “I know like five guys packing more heat than that.”


“Arthur’s a little pencil dick!” Crystal chuckled. “Think’s he’s hot shit because his dad owns a dealership!”


More laughter.


He was resting in a pair of laps.


“Welcome to McShakey’s!” Chimed a robotic male tone. “How can I help you?”


“Want anything babe?” Rachielle asked.


Rachielle what was she?!


“I-I-I-I-I”


“Calm down, mongrel.” Crystal said stroking his hair. “We’re just getting something to eat. Blondie said you’d like this place.”


“You like the sliders right?” Rachielle questioned. “One order of the chicken sliders please and...oh jeez do you actually have anything in a decent portion size?”


“MAJOR meals are at the next window.” The voice said.


“Ugh! Fine.” Rachielle hissed. “You want anything else?”


“What’s going on?” Rembrandt asked shaky out the grogginess.


“We’re eating I just said.” Crystal commented.


“That’s not-..weren’t we just-?” He hadn’t imagined it had he?


“Yes, yes, yes. I found her dick deep inside you.” Rachielle huffed. “We’ve moved on.”


Hardly dick deep.” Crystal snickered. They both shared a giggle at that.


“What?” Rembrandt’s brain flipped. He must be in an alternate reality where these two were suddenly friends.


“I don’t understand.” He relented.


“We’ve come to an understanding.” Rachielle commented.


“And decided not to kill each other...yet.” Crystal added.


“Why?”


The car moved up to the next window.


“It’s not healthy….for you.” Rachielle said.


Crystal nodded in agreement.


Rachielle took Rembrandt to sit in her lap. That’s when he realized he was naked except for an overly large dress shirt.


“I’m sorry baby.” Rachielle apologized. “I hurt you once and drove you into the arms of another.”


“Rachielle I didn’t-”


“Just listen.” Rachielle interrupted. “I want you to have this.”


She presented a closed hand and opened it presenting a diamond ring in her palm. Their engagement ring.


He felt moisture start to well in his eyes. “Why are you giving this to me. I can’t marry you. I don’t trust.”


“I know.” Rachilelle said. “You’ve made that painfully obvious by now. I guess that’s my burden to bare, but I have time to change your mind.”


“Until then...I’ll be looking after you.” Crystal said.


They pulled up the the window and Rachielle received the food. “Hungry?”


“Rachielle...I still love you, but I can’t..I’m not ready to forgive you yet.”


“I know.” She said offering him a tiny burger. He took it and nibbled a tiny bite. “Fortunately for me I know exactly where you’ll be for the next few years. I have lots of free office hours for tutoring.”


Rembrandt gulped.


“That’s not gonna happen.” Crystal grinned. “He’ll be too distracted.”


They both laughed but now Rembrandt could feel the animosity it masked. No these women still hated each other. They were just waiting for him to graduate until they killed each other.


Rembrandt swallowed his bite of slider as the car moved out the drive-through.


They were all smiling and laughing, but he knew his love problems would only continue, in fact they hadn’t truly even started.






 

Chapter End Notes:

Roll credits.

Rembrandt's adventures will continue in...Who knows?

 

See you....next story!....Maybe.