- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I managed another chapter of this to my unrelenting shame! Actually this chapter is probably pretty tame comparatively. I'll be away from a computer for a few days so that's why this update happened so quick. 

 

The Subjugation of Rembrandt Logan Chapter 5: Surprise Finish

 

“Here.” Rembrandt offered up a clean and folded pair of pink panties with flowers embroidered into the pattern.

 

“What is this?” Crystal peered at him through the visor of her helmet.

 

“Your panties.” Rembrandt sighed, annoyed. “You gave them to me yesterday?”

 

“To keep.” Crystal said.

 

“For what?” Rembrandt griped. “I don’t wear women’s underwear and they’re way too big if I did.”

 

“As a memento, a keepsake, something for you to remember me by. Maybe sniff when you’re rubbing one out? I don’t know man. Most guys don’t wash and return a pair of panties a girl gives them.”

 

“Just take them, please!” Rembrandt insisted. “I don’t want them.”

 

“Fine.” Crystal said rising off her bike.

 

Rembrandt’s eyes went wide in shock as she stripped her pants right in front of him. She lowered her torn pair of black jeans down to her ankles and casually stepped out of them before removing a navy pair of boy shorts. For a brief moment she was bottomless with her member hanging limp and free in the cool morning air. Rembrandt was astonished as such boldness.

 

“Thanks.” She said taking her panties from him. She slipped them on as casually and unashamed as she’d removed her previous pair. She then handed him her used boy shorts before pulling up her jeans and zipping up. “Get on.”

 

 


 

 

Rembrandt was distracted by the interaction he had the night before. He’d upset Rachielle. That was not good. She was probably out trying to track him down at that very moment and with her money and resources tracing his phone was not out of the realm of possibility. It was only a matter of time now. The real question wasn’t if she’d show up but if he could escape again?

 

“Mr. Logan.”

 

He snapped to attention. He looked up at his psyche teacher; an aging woman with grey at the fringes of her bark colored hair. She must have been very old indeed. Most of the giants didn’t show signs of aging until very late in life.

 

“Are you okay?” She asked. “You seem somewhere else.”

 

“I’m fine.” He said trying to put her at ease. It was bad form for him to be inattentive when he sat in the front of the class.

 

“Then perhaps you would like to discuss common causes of identity dissociation?” she asked.

 

“It’s widely believed that it is commonly caused by…..a….childhood trauma!” He recollected.

 

“Correct.” His teacher said with a prideful smile. “Despite what is portrayed in mainstream media people undergoing dissociation can often live perfectly normal and functional lives in what is called a system.” The teacher continued on, using his answer to segway into a lecture explaining alters and eventually other kinds of extreme mental disorders.

 

He still couldn’t focus. Class went on in a haze until the bell eventually rung. The teacher didn’t notice his distraction and even pulled him aside after class to grill him about his home life and check if everything was okay. He had to lie through his teeth of course as he couldn’t afford her even thinking of calling his parents. It took much reassurance on his end before she let him go and he still wasn’t fully convinced she’d bought it.

 

 


 

 

He didn’t go to his locker at lunch. He didn’t want to run into Crystal and be dragged into another session of oral with her. She could be as pissed as she wanted about that, he had bigger problems. The thought of Rachielle lingered on his mind and made his breakout in a cold sweat. He took a nibble at his lunch for the day. A veggie wrap with green sauce. It was tasteless to him so deep was his dread of Rachielle. She was unhinged, more intimidating than Crystal or Jericho had been.

 

A hand gripped the back of his head and slammed his cheek hard into the cafeteria table. It creaked under the weight of his assailant. He already knew who it was.

 

“So I was gonna give you a break today.” Crystal said taking the wrap from his hand and scarfing down a large bite. “This is good! What is it?”

 

“It’s a veggie burrito.” Rembrandt groaned as his blood boiled with resentment. He tried to lift his head but that only encouraged Crystal to increase the pressure on his face.

 

“Make me one tomorrow.”

 

Rembrandt was going to say why he couldn’t but she didn’t give him the chance as she kept on talking.

 

“Anyway I was going to give you a break today even though you decided to be a little chicken shit, but Junie wants you and I kinda owe her so here I am!”

 

“Why?” Rembrandt asked. “Whatever it is I don’t care! She can eat dick!”

 

“That’s my friend your talking about, mongrel!” Crystal warned. “Show some respect! She actually likes you.”

 

“No.” he said.

 

“Well I mean, you don’t really have a choice so?” Crystal picked him up by the cuff of his shirt and hauled him off toward whatever task Junie had requested.

 

 


 

 

“This is my boyfriend, Mori!’ Junie introduced cheerfully. She waved her hands in fanfare of showcasing a young looking asian boy. He had a charming quality to his appearance. A sort of appealing androgyny like that of a K-pop singer. He was slightly taller than Junie and slightly muscular.

 

“Mo, is fine.” he smiled.

 

“Hi.” Rembrandt said with no enthusiasm. “What do you want from me? You looking for a blowjob too? Cause that’s no deal! I refuse to be the group whore.”

 

“Oh no!” Junie gasped. “I would never! I just wanted you to teach me a few things.”

 

“Teach you?” Rembrandt raised an eyebrow. What could he possibly have to teach her. She was from the superior race. They all were. They often looked down on him both literally and figuratively. He doubted he had anything to offer they weren’t already measurably more adept at simply by existing.

 

‘Technique.” Junie said licking her mouth.

 

Mo dropped his pants revealing an respectably sized cock for his kind. Of course to Rembrandt it would be big regardless even if amongst Mo’s peers it probably was nothing special.

 

Crystal followed suit dropping trow herself and unleashing her own considerably larger unit. To Mo’s credit he didn’t seem bothered at all.

 

Rembrandt scowled at Junie, then up at Crystal.

 

Crystal just shrugged and gave him a coy smile. “Get to work.”

 

 


 

 

Rembrandt removed his tongue from the tip of Crystal’s cock causing her to sigh in frustration as she was denied pleasure. He turned to look at Junie who was expertly imitating his moves to similar results with Mo.

 

“So your hands are bigger than mine so you can get a better grip to pump the shatt.” Rembrandt said to great personal shame. What would his parents think if they heard him talking like this? He didn’t care so much as it was years of conditioned behavior forcing him to think of their opinion in this moment.

 

He grabbed as much of Crystal’s girth as he could and moved his hand up and down as he went back to pleasing her with his mouth. She gasped and let out a light moan as she quivered in approval.

 

Junie copied likewise and Mo flinched. “Not so fast!” he grunted. “I almost.”

 

She stopped before her boyfriend could orgasm.

 

“Can you show him the thing?” She asked.

 

He looked at her confused.

 

“You know!” She said tilting her head in thought. “The thing you do! The, the deepthroat!” She said with the spark of inspiration. “Oh babe you’re gonna freak at this. It’s incredible!”

 

Rembrandt hesitated. That wasn’t a skill he had voluntarily! Crystal always forced him to take her-

 

His mouth was spread agape as a length of thick slippery dick was plunged down his throat.

 

“Holy shit!” Mo exclaimed. “HOLY…...SHIT!” He roared louder as Junie took his entire length into her mouth with much more ease than Rembrandt was. Mori grunted and arched his back as he came into Junie’s eager maw.

 

“What did I tell you!” Junie said after swallowing. “Incredible!”

 

Crystal was much harder to satisfy. She had more endowment and more endurance. Rembrandt’s head was leveraged roughly back and forth for Crystal’s pleasure. Back and forth, back and forth for what seemed like an eternity until he felt her cock expand in his mouth. It was happening!

 

He closed his eyes and prepared for another force feeding when Crystal yanked her cock free of him. She turned to the side and started stroking her cock to orgasm. A moment later she spewed a flood of hot seed out of her intimidating hard on out onto the concrete floor of the stairwell.

 

“Ah!” She sighed. “Not as good as you are, but I said I’d take it easy on you.” She winked at him and as was now a post orgasm ritual gave him a kiss of gratitude. In a change of pace instead of the oddly innocent peck that was the norm she chose to kiss him full on the lips. She lifted him up into the embrace and even peeked her tongue into his mouth in a subtle and exploratory probe. She broke the kiss and smiled that wicked predatory grin she had. Only this time it didn’t seem as scary and was almost sweet.

 

Rembrandt shook his head. His mind was not all there today. She wasn’t being nice to him. He’d just been forced to suck her cock. She was just playing mind games to mess with him.

 

As soon as she placed him down Junie rushed him to give a hug of her own. “That’s what I’m talking about, little guy. It’s nice to watch a master at work! Where did you learn to do that?”

 

Rembrandt blushed as a flood of mixed emotions and memories came to him. He didn’t answer. He would never answer. Not that question.

 

“Respect the skills.” Mori said with a congratulatory thumbs up. “Blowjob King.”

 

“Don’t call me that.” Rembrandt said.

 

 


 

 

“So I was thinking of breaking in your ass soon.” Crystal said.

 

Rembrandt spit out the water that had been supplied to the class that day for them during another assessment training period. He’d just finished his run with no notable improvement.

 

“What the fuck?!” Rembrandt shrieked. “Fuck that!” Fight or flight kicked in feeding him a sudden burst of adrenaline. His heart went up a gear pumping blood into his legs and giving him the energy he needed to take off.

 

He sprinted.

 

Faster than he thought possible.

 

He sprinted like his life depended on it.

 

“Great hustle, Logan!” he thought he heard through the gust of wind created from his own momentum.

 

He sprinted.

 

He got 100 feet.

 

Crystal snatched him up with less than no effort.

 

He collapsed in her arms utterly spent but no less afraid. She was no better than Jericho. He knew the whole time it was true but he’d held on to a fool’s belief just to survive. Now even that had been taken from him.

 

“Will you calm down.” Crystal groaned. “You’re acting like I threatened to kill you or something.”

 

“You bitch!” He screeched. “You’re no better than he is!”

 

Crystal squeezed.

 

“I’m being very patient with you right now.” She whispered into his ear. She’d bent over so he was on his knees in the grass. He felt a bulge press into the crack of his rear. “I don’t have to be!”

 

“Please!” Rembrandt cried. “Don’t! I can’t! I-’ he’d have to run again. He’d-.

 

“Shhhhh.” Crystal mewed into his ear. “Just take a breath okay?”

 

Rembrandt forced himself to breath and as he did he could feel Crystal’s grip loosen.

 

She went down to sit cross legged. “You calm down.’

 

Rembrand nodded as his breath settled even though his brain was still firing off synapses at breakneck pace. “I-I-I-I-I-I-I”

 

“Just slow down.” Crystal said softly. “We’ll start out slow okay. Very slow, very deliberate.”

 

“Your just like h-”

 

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence.” Crystal gritted. “Jericho would break your ass without a second thought! Crush your pelvis and leave you hospitalized just to get his rocks off!”

 

“You can’t subject me to the same thing you’re protecting me from. Blackmailing me over!” Rembrandt stated.

 

“You can’t just wave this ass in my face and not expect me to want a piece.” Crystal stated back like that was an argument.

 

Rembrandt choked down a sob.

 

“We’ll start this weekend. Just one finger. We can do it at your place.”

 

Rembrandt inhaled a sniffle.

 

“Slow, calm, gentle. You’ll enjoy it. I promise.” She kissed his cheek.

 

He almost believed her.

 

 


 

 

Crystal idled her motorbike by the front gate of Greenbrook apartments. She waited as Rembrandt walked up to the com and swiped his keycard to get in. She’d convinced him to let her up to his apartment but he wouldn’t give her the entry code. He didn’t want any surprise visits.

 

“So what kind of setup you got?” She asked. “A decent bed at least.”

 

“It’s a futon.” Rembrandt informed.

 

“I still can’t believe you live by yourself.”

 

“Don’t tell anyone.” Rembrandt said. “I can’t have the school contacting my parents.”

 

“Little Remy ran away from home.” Crystal snickered. “I can’t believe you had the balls for that. I don’t give you enough credit.”

 

“No. You don’t.” he shot.

 

“Ooooh!” Crystal cooed at his remark.

 

She parked her bike and chained at the bottom of the stairs. Rembrandt lived on the second floor of a three story complex.

 

“Don’t make too much noise.” Rembrandt said.  “Most of the people who live here are elderly.”

 

“I’m not the one who’s gonna be making noise.” Crystal teased.

 

“That’s not funny.” Rembrandt hissed at her. He shuddered to think of the plans Crystal had for him. He had to think of something before then.

 

They got to his front door and he as he fumbled with his key he found his door was unlocked.

 

‘Oh no!” he gasped.

 

She couldn’t have? Not already.

 

“What’s up?” Crystal asked noticing his sudden fear.

 

“Oh, no!” Rembrandt said opening the door. He stepped in his house and caught his breath.

 

The apartment was different. Clean, furnished. He’d only had a futon, a folding chair, and one small table to his name. That plus a leftover TV from the early 2000’s left by the previous tenant.

 

“Not bad.” Crystal whistled at his new wall mounted flat screen he didn’t even know he had.

 

Rembrandt didn’t have time to care. She was here! She’d done this.

 

He heard a noise from the kitchen and considered running.

 

But wait! Rachielle didn’t cook! It couldn’t be?!

 

He went to his kitchen and found a plump and round behind he recognized instantly. A large, curvaceous, womanly, matronly form. The owner  turned and smiled at him.

 

She was dressed in business casual with a red satin, button up blouse and black silk stockings under her black skirt. She had matching pale skin and dark hair except for a styled streak in front of her face that had turned platinum with age. Her long hair was tied up in an all business bun that let her bangs hang off the side and frame her face that was nearly identical to his.

This woman he knew all too well. Intimately some would say. He’d inherited her genetics and had been compared to her ever since. “Twins” the rest of his family called them including his own father. Her name was Velvette. Velvette Wincotte Logan.

 

“Rembrandt!” his mother greeted. “I missed you so! I hope you don’t mind that I moved some things around. This hovel was absolutely dreadful!”

 

She walked to him and bent down to give him a warm hug. She then presented him a plate with a red steaming leg of crab cracked open over risotto. “I made dinner! I hope you’re hungry. There’s enough for everyone!”



 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Probably not the person you were expecting huh? Cheap misdirection or clever subversion of expectation? Neither, I'm just really bad at this. 

Why are you even reading this? I guarantee there are like a dozen better stories on the most recent page with better fetish material! 

Yeah that's right! I'm aware of the most recent page! I frequent this site! 

See ya next chapter.