- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Meet the family! Get to know them in some detail. Except for Timmy, he just got born.

Tracy 5 Years Old, Dark Brown Hair Brown Eyes, She’s Aggressive and Dominant with her toys and loudly forces them to “Worship” her. She will become a challenge for her newborn boy.


Isabelle is six years old, she is the second youngest. She is very quiet and hasn’t a lot to say. The family thinks she may be shy and does not want to mingle and that maybe the new brother may change that. They also think she’s hiding something, maybe she is coping with her father’s passing.


Molly. A seven-year-old who likes to put things in her mouth and will swallow them. Every toy she has had has ended up in her belly and came out her... you know. She would not be good for her boy.


Vicky. She is nine years old and has an affiliation with YouTube. She will be on it twenty-four seven. She watches some weird guy named PewDiePie and he is always saying you should subscribe to him and help him fight some corporation name T-Series. (Do it now!) The mother is now subscribed to him too, and the entire family, and she actually enjoys his videos. Most of them, some of them are just too much to watch. The mother will have to see whether she will be good for her brother.


Lucy. She is ten years old, hence the screaming. She is very loud and is very obnoxious at times. She cannot stop talking and cannot keep a secret when she hears of one. She is, however, a great public speaker and is very literate in writing and speaking. She loves film and theatre.


Kaley Red Hair Blue Eyes and Stacey Light Brown Hair Hazel Eyes 11 Years Old.  Kaley is a very active girl who loves to play sports and is very good at them. She loves to rough-house with the girls and loves to exercise with them. Stacey is very opposite of Kaley, although they are twins, she loves to be inside getting smarter and reading. She is very into science and loves experimenting with her siblings. They would both be great for him.


Mihaela 12 Years Old Dirty Blonde Hair, She is very bold and does not let anyone push her around. Yet, her stunning green eyes freeze any man who comes near her. She would be perfect for her new boy.


Mina Black Hair Blue Eyes 13 Years Old. Mina is a tech-savvy girl who loves the web. So addicted to her phone and cannot look away from the text. She loves to hang out with her friends and gets into trouble sometimes. She may become a bad influence on him. She will want to show him off to her friends, too.


Jessie Black Hair Green Eyes. Jessie is a 14-year-old just entering high school. She has been the most affected from the death of the Father and has shut everyone down with cruel words. She has joined the weirdest of groups there and has become strangely into goth, yet she has not had the phase where she dresses in all black. She is a mystery for the new kid, whether she will treat him kindly. So far, it seems she doesn't like him, besides her constant rant on how they need a brother.


Olivia Purple Hair Natural Purple Eyes (Real but very rare). She is a rebellious 15-year-old who has found her way into weird kinks. She loves to trick people into doing stuff for her and with her. She will take advantage over her brother.


Stella 16 Years Old White Blonde Grey Blue Eyes, She is a dumb blonde sixteen-year-old who thinks she knows best. She is getting trouble now with boys and her good friends from middle school. She is a trouble maker too and would not be suited for her newborn. The mother knows she cannot withhold her brother from her so she won’t.


Lilly Auburn Hair Almost Black Eyes. She is a sweet 17-year-old girl who loves people. She also loves her feet. She loves them so much that she cannot stop buying new shoes and posting them to Instagram. Whether she wears them or not. She posts her bare feet as well, painted and unpainted. Dirty and clean. The mother recently found out that she posts her feet to a foot porn website titled footpron.com. What a clever title that was.


Theresa Blue Dyed Hair Blue Eyes 18 Years Old. Theresa, the diva I think. She is so selfish and wants everything for herself. She demands everything and gets everything she wants. She will most likely take advantage of our new boy, and she will not care. I must keep a close eye on her with him.


Bridgette Golden Blonde Hair Brown Eyes. She is very avid in school and has the best of grades in the family right now. She gets nothing less than an A and gets fussy when she gets an A instead of an A plus. She is very noble and kind-hearted. She wishes the best of others. She is also very into God and The Bible. She goes to services every Sunday, as we should. She tries to drag us to the church every time she goes. The mother is very pleased with her. She will be the best for the new son. She is 19 years old.


Autumn Blue Dyed Hair Blue Eyes. She does not know when to grow up and accept adulthood. She has a job and a car. So she thinks she’s got it figured out. Since her father kept telling her that the ultimate goal you must have in your adult life is to “get a job, pay for insurance, and get a car, and pay for car insurance. Once you have those set, you are good to go in life.” He forgot to tell her that she needs her own apartment and has to act accordingly.


Skylar Brown Hair Amber Eyes. Skylar is 21 years of age, she is the most successful of the girls since she has her own fashion line-up and company. She travels on occasion to France, Italy, and some states. These are her photo shoots, her fashion shows, and hiring models and staff.


Claire is 22. She is doing right in college. Not the best with grades and not the best with people. But she loves video games. She also loves to publish videos of her reacting to a game she plays online with friends. She would get along with her brother quite well, but the mother does not think she will mingle with him much.


Melanie is 23. Right now she is doing horribly in college. Her grades are passing but not to what she is capable of. She is in a frenzy right now, coping with her father’s death and she is sex crazed. She does not have a boyfriend yet has men she fucks for money… and she works at a club… and she posts nudes… online… on pron sites… Her mother is disappointed in her. But she cannot judge, I mean, look at how many kids she’s gotten. All from the same man but, it took a lot of sex to make this milestone. But she trusts that she will be nice to her new brother since he is the first brother ever in the family.


Vicky. She is nine years old and has an affiliation with YouTube. She will be on it twenty-four seven. She watches some weird guy named PewDiePie and he is always saying you should subscribe to him and help him fight some corporation name T-Series. (Do it now!) The mother is now subscribed to him too, and the entire family, and she actually enjoys his videos. Most of them, some of them are just too much to watch. The mother will have to see whether she will be good for her brother.


Julia, Silver Dyed Hair Grey Eyes, is the oldest of her daughters. She is also the most mature of the bunch, except she cannot seem to find a decent apartment. She graduated college last year with a degree in Computer Science and a degree in Information Technology. She has the perfect job for her that pays exceptionally well, but the housing is an issue. Every home in Arizona is expensive or, is in very poor shape. Enough for the mother to let her stay for this long since she understands the situation. She is 25.


The mother is forty years old right now. She gave birth to her eldest when she was sixteen and had a child every year. She stopped after Tracy, giving up on trying for a boy. Four years later they try again. That time it was a boy at last. But the father is gone and the son is smaller than anything she has seen. So, sixteen years old, and add twenty years of twenty kids in a row. Subtract 1 year since she had twins and add five since her youngest is five, and you get forty. (Sorry for doing maeth…)


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now that you met them, read on! Once more chapters come out. :)