[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

 

A family of twenty daughters goes through a tragic experience when the father passes away due to a car crash. This leaves the family helpless with finances and renders them unable to continue on in their current home. They lose their house and they lost a father.

The mother of the family is pregnant with the first boy of the family. It turns out the baby is so small that he would fit in a small bottle. Watch them struggle with a new son.

F/m FF/m

Minikin and Micro

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7020 Read: 30720
Published: January 27 2019 Updated: January 28 2019
Story Notes:

Enjoy a story where a large family meets a small son.

 

1. Chapter 1 - Boy Meets Mother by Helloman12 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1399 words)

The boy finally meets his mother! 

2. Chapter 2 - Boy Meets Sisters by Helloman12 [Reviews - 0] (2837 words)

The new baby is going to meet his sisters and so will you!

3. Meet The Family by Helloman12 [Reviews - 0] (1512 words)

Meet the family! Get to know them in some detail. Except for Timmy, he just got born.

4. Chapter 3 - Skylar's Turn by Helloman12 [Reviews - 0] (1272 words)

Skylar gets a little closer to Tim as she has time with him. What things will she come up with to do with Tim?