- Text Size +

 

 

            “How I got here is easy. What I am going to do about it? Well that isn’t so easy. Their isn’t a good place to start so I will just start at the point of my demise. It was the US Open and I was the judge for that match. It was Anna Kournikova versus well I forget who. The match was close throughout and I could see how badly Anna wanted to win. With the very last serve Anna thought the ball went out but the ball was clearly well with in field of play, ok well the truth is ESPN proved me wrong and Anna Kournikova right but when your watching it in person everything happens so quick, but Everything started that night. I knew Anna would be packing and leaving that night and she was clearly disgusted. I just wanted to apologize since I was in the wrong.”

 

            As I knocked on the door there was a long pause. I started to walk away and then I heard the door swing open.  Myself being only 24 years old I could hardly keep my eyes off of this tennis superstar/model.  I dreamt about her in my arms, her in my bed, my dick in just about every crevice of her body.

 

“Hi Jerry, Do you want to come in?”

 

            I was very impressed with how well she was taking this. If this was me I would be sore, I would be irate at the guy/girl who did this to me, but I guess that why she is a professional.

 

            As I walked into her hotel room I saw that everything she brought was packed up. I sat down on the corner of the bed and Anna disappeared into the bathroom.  I waited for about 15 minutes and was beginning to wonder if I should just leave. I was going to stand up, but I saw Anna Kournikova walk in wearing a pair of jeans that were tightly pressed up against her ass. As she walked in I could see every wrinkle, every muscle.  I was mesmerized by her beauty. She had on a Adidas T-shirt.  Even wearing normal clothes she was gorgeous.

 

        I intently watched her walk towards me.  She stuck her hand in her pocket and pulled something that she concealed. I wanted to ask what it was but the thoughts of my purpose here were forced to the surface. I started to apologize and she listened with an emotionless look on her face. I wasn't sure if she was believing me or not.  I finished what I had to say and she smiled at me.  I was completely puzzled by her reaction.

 

"It could have happened to anyone but it wont ever happen to you again."

 

        A beam shot out of whatever she had concealed in her hand. Before I could even run I continued to shrink  smaller and smaller. My entire world spread out farther and farther.  Anna Kournikova only grew taller and taller. The corner of the bed which I was perched on spread out and into a vast plain. I thought the beam would never end as it continued to engulf me.

 

        As the Beam cut off off I turned around and realized that the vast plain that I thought was her bed was only a corner of her bed. The sandy colored comforter made her bed look like a desert that expanded vastly. I started running towards the top of the bed when I heard her laugh ripple through the air.  My knees went weak as her laugh bellowed above me.  I spun around but not in time because I already felt her fingers around my body.

 

"ANNA NO STOP! What have you done to me!"

 

        I didn't even get a response from her as I elevated upwards and she sat down on the bed. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth up as I was released from her grip. I thought she was going to eat me, or crush my body between her teeth.

 

    For a moment I breathed a sigh of relief but as the hard  wood floor grew closer and closer by every passing moment I wasn't so sure if going splat on the floor is any better going crunch in her mouth.  I felt her index finger and thumb grasp onto my ankle my descent came to a sudden halt. Once again I started rising up into the air.  I was lifted high above her head. All I could see was the darkness of her mouth.

 

"ANNA PLEASE!"

 

        I don't know if she heard my plea's or what but she pulled her shirt off and proceeded too tuck me into her now immense cleavage. I dreamt time and time again of this happening.  I have always wanted to feel these breasts. I wanted to know what it was like to have the heat from her breasts warm my body. 

 

"You feel so perfect down there. Your body kicking and squirming against my breasts. I can feel your every twitch. I think you have just found your new place in this world. I hope you have nice trip back to Miami down there."

 

"NO!! NO!! NOOO!!!"

 

        As she pulled her T-shirt over head and let it fall down her body I was submerged in darkness.  As she takes her first step I slid further between her breasts. As my head sunk below the level of breasts I found myself gasping for air.

 

"Hi, front desk? Yes, I would like someone up here for my luggage. "

 

        As she was on the phone I tried yelling for help but my voice was muffled by enormous breasts. I heard a distant click signifying that the door was firmly shut. Her breasts were now shoved up against my mouth. My face was turning beat red as Anna casually walked down the hallway. I feverishly kicked and fought to get her attention but my suffocation only continued as Anna walked into the elevator.

 

        Her body tilted as she moved to press the button for the lobby which allowed me to free myself from her breasts. I breathed a sigh of relief as I now laid across her left breast. Her Adidas T-shirt still hung over me continuing to drape me in darkness.

 

"WOW your Anna Kournikova!! Can I get your autograph? I am your biggest fan."

"Sure!"

        As Anna signed the autograph I stared though a miniscule hole in her shirt. To a normal person their would be no hole but at my new diminutive size it looks like a window.  I saw a quite beautiful 17, maybe 19 year old girl.

 

"HELP!!! I am in here! Inside the shirt! Please help me!!"

 

        I prayed that the young teen would hear me but I knew inside that the chances were slim and as she left I saw of Anna's eye peer down at me.

 

"You naughty little man! You think you can get away? No! this isn't over yet. I could have eaten you! but that isn't good enough for you. What you did to me is beyond the simple punishment of being eaten by me."

 

        Effortlessly she tucks be beneath her bra.  The soft fabric pins me into her cleavage.  As Anna checked out I pleaded with her to be let out but Anna would have none of that. I spent the next several hours trapped and pressed into breasts that I once adored.

 

        Once Anna arrived at home I don't know if she forgot about me or what but I felt her fall backwards. The air got cooler around me as she pulled her shirt off.  Her hands grasped her breasts. At first I thought I was going to be let out but she started massaging breasts. I was pressed deeply into her cleavage. I found it quite unnerving at first but as it continued I began to get aroused. My tiny dick began to poke her breast but I am sure she felt nothing. As Anna started to moan and buck I was forced deeper into her breasts then all at once I heard her sigh. As the minutes pass I could smell cum in the air as the minutes started to pass. Anna's rythmic breathing started and I would rise and fall again and again.

 

        I woke up laying on Anna's chest with her eyes beating down on me.  Her fingers pressed against me my body as she carried me down  towards the kitchen. As her maid left the kitchen informing her that her breakfast was ready. As Anna sat down I was dropped onto her pancake just in time to be coated in a strong thick syrup. I started flailing around trying to free myself as her fork cut into the fluffy pancake. I felt the piece I was on start to rise. I heard her mouth slap shut and the fork retreat from her mouth. I ran across her tongue as her teeth rose up into the air and started crushing everything that got into there way to a pulp.  I felt her tongue start to tilt back backwards and I slid towards the back of her throat. As I was about half way down her throat I stopped and I could feel Anna holding me in the middle of her throat. It felt like I was being held here forever and then I was forced up and outward onto a glass floor. Chewed up food, saliva and stomach acid surrounded my body as I looked up from a gigantic glass cage. I could hear Anna Demonically laughing from above.

 

"You can't do this!"

 

"I can, and did! If your hungry eat up! There's plenty of food around you."

 

        Days seem to pass by before I saw Anna again even though it was just a few hours.  Her body glistened with sweat. I saw her walk towards me and I shakily waited for what was about to become of me. She grabbed the towel from around her neck and wiped the sweat off her body and then dropped the towel into the cage.

 

"There, enjoy your bed and soon enough you will have plenty of company."

 

        I feared what she was going to do to me but I was more afraid of her doing this to someone else and at that time I prayed that she didn't but I now know that she did.

 

        A creak pierces though the air as the top of the cage comes up. I gulp and try to scurry to the edge of the cage. My back slams into the corner as her hand grasps.  Her lights up in delight as she yells I will teach you to cost me a win!! Is all I hear as her hand closes around me.

 

The End

 

       

 

<bug src=http://gtsarchive.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/sitestats.gif?p=http%3A%2F%2Fgtsarchive.freeservers.com%2FStories5%2FKournikova%20Kronicles%20The%20bad%20call.htm;r=-; width=1 height=1>