- Text Size +

Hello, this is the first story that I upload, I accept proposals, suggestions , questions about story and comments on what to include or what to talk about as the story unfolds, I hope you like it, an apologize for any grammar error, I will take any correction you mention to me.

 

 

 

REFERENCE COMPARATIONS

 

1mm = 1000 microns   FOR SHE

 

10 microns = 1 m        FOR US

 

1mm = 100m              FOR US

 

1cm = 1 km                FOR US

 

Hair = 85 microns        FOR SHE

 

She = ~ 162 km          FOR US

 

One more day, one more day and there is nothing new under the sun, it all started a couple of years ago when we broke up, a few days later I appeared here, in her apartment ... Over time I discovered that I was not the only one, I would discover this new world, looking for something that would give it meaning, seeking not to lose hope, today I am 19, she too, and a way to distract me is writing, writing, thoughts, stories, as well as notes on the things that I am going throug...

 

NOTE 1

 

Touch her, I want to touch her, I have my reasons, but I don't know how to do it without dying, because Gaby is so enormous and we are so fragile, small and insignificant that if you are close enough to her to touch her the most likely you are dead, she is unreachable, inaccessible... Even if she stays still somewhere for a few hours walking towards her is impossible, if for example she lies on the couch for a couple of hours we would have to walk at least a dozen kilometres on the fabric full of infinite abysses, It is well known that that place is a death trap, few have entered it and come out alive, it is also plagued with terrible and enormous monsters, of course, nothing for it, imperceptible in reality, the slightest movement would unbalance everything sending me to the abyss, perhaps her breath would be enough for it, that is why this way is discarded, because most likely I can not get even a little when I am dead ... But what other way is there?, even if I got close, I should be lucky that she had some part of her body uncovered, her legs, her delicious legs... Most likely, she likes to wear shorts or skirts... If she wore stockings it would be crazy to try to go through them... Other garments, impossible mission, would be trapped between the huge fibers spreading everywhere and would end up dissolved in chlorine, why is it so difficult? To think that it is impossible for me and that all this is just to get me closer to touching her with my hands after so long... To think that others without difficulty can do it every day, every day, without the risk of dying... To see her, greet her, talk to her, seeing her as a normal girl, to be able to do something as banal as asking for the time, talk about anything...

 

I keep thinking about it, in my plan, all the while I cross the white desert flanked and surrounding the huge black stems that rise through the sky in tatters, others like giant cylinders, are seen in all directions and there are so many, I don't see an end to them, a while ago, Gaby, entered with her boyfriend, they talked and everything rumbled, all rumbled and I sought refuge quickly as she sat on the edge of her bed, just above me, after a while her boyfriend took off her clothes and with a rake and cream began to remove hair from her crotch stopping occasionally to kiss her intensely, grabbing her waist, scrubbing her dick in his wet vagina, lucky of him to move her clitoris and make her pant, I used to do it too, now it's more than impossible, for me her clitoris is a landscape in itself, from the sky the cut hairs fell like a sinister rain, I ran in panic that some of them fell on me, and I hid in a small crack while in the background I heard the roar of her pubic hairs falling, until they stopped and I listened to them go away laughing and playing, they are enormous, maybe 5 times my height is the thickness of one of them, the length is much bigger, kilometers perhaps, some only a few hundred meters, I can get nothing out of them, they are extremely rigid, indestructible, a layer of curdled fat is the only thing I can get, does not taste exactly good, but serves to alleviate hunger. I will have to take care of myself when she sweep them later... Then I think here, surrounded by her trimmed pubic hairs, which I can do next, I keep thinking about how to approach her.

 

NOTE 2

 

Her bed, it is very difficult and risky to get there, it takes an eternity to climb the metal bars, added to the fact that there is no food in them, and like in the sofa the fibers are deadly traps, with less but even with enough monsters lying in wait, feeding on her dead skin, I used to stay in her bed in winter, because at night the cold is unbearable at ground level, so at night her heat, the heat of her body kept me warm, radiated towards me and prevented me from freezing to death in the coldest nights, ironic, her aroma flooded everything and kept me in a state of permanent excitement, of falling in love, because on my scale her pheromones are more powerful than the most powerful of the aphrodisiacs... All these thoughts only remind me how insignificant and fragile I am, how enormous she is, how divine she has become.

 

NOTE 3

 

When I first arrived here, it was difficult for me to walk great distances and orientate myself in what is essentially an infinite desert, with a lunar appearance, I walked a few kilometers and fell down, surrendered without having moved apparently, now it is different, I can easily travel 20 km in half a day, that although on its scale is the length of only one of her feet, it is preferable to not walk at all, it is easier for me to orientate myself, seeing at a distance the enormous objects, going up to the very small imperfections of the floor, which on my scale are like enormous mountains that allow me to see around me, I have learned that on long journeys it is better to travel through the bottom of the cracks than on the floor, because one does not run the risk of being pulverized by her titanic steps. I don't know what luck I have that with much more frequency than I would like I find shadows, being so immense the desert, I find shadows pulverized surprisingly well preserved, black silhouettes on the ground, the remains of poor people who have died in fractions of a second under her immeasurable weight, sometimes they are solitary shadows, of some poor unfortunate person mad with loneliness, sometimes they are groups, with shadows of all sizes, adults, children... Ordered as if they had all run uselessly trying to escape, some with the well marked form, others disfigured, it is something hard to see, to think that in those silhouettes was the life of a person, a complete life lost in nothingness, whose last vision was one of her steps, her titanic ass descending slowly, her brilliant thighs scattering towards them by her weight, all drowned in a cry of terror, and is that in a situation like this is impossible to flee, she is so great that no matter how fast you can run to escape the shadow of her feet, her ass, or any part of her body is a mere joke, if you are under her shadow you are doomed to die, quickly at least.

 

NOTE 4

 

I am hidden in a small superficial cave, with my ears covered, because the sound is quite intense, the rhythmic blows make dust fall from the ceiling and everything trembles, Gaby is up, catching, with the vagina depilated just a few days ago, in my eagerness to touch her is a fortune that was not on the sofa waiting for her, as soon as she came in they began to fuck, as time went by she sucked it while he only looked and took her by the hair, then it was the other way around, after a while Gaby got into four with her tits on the sofa, it would have been a pity that I was crushed by those delicious orbs, just as it is a pity that I must risk my life to be near and touch it, just to touch it, without noticing it, while her carefree boyfriend sticks his dick as if nothing, while her ass bounces and sounds, while she gasps and moans like a whore, while she asks for more and more, So much misery on the floor, so many people pulverized in nothingness, dead under their depilated hairs, under her tits on the sofa, drowned and crushed by the semen that drains from her vagina and falls by drops to the floor, under her soft naked ass and thick thighs without her noticing it, while she fucks carefree, as if nothing, as if she were not a goddess to us, the microbes that we live in her shadow, in the cold, some sick, while talking on the phone with her boyfriend, while she smiles and feels alien to those that the last thing they saw was her short letting her panties glimpse slowly descending on them, that incapable of fleeing they could only enjoy the sight for the last instants of their life or run uselessly with tears in their eyes before being disintegrated in nothingness by her titanic weight.

 

NOTE 5

I stopped for a moment to eat something, something of what little I have left, a little fat of the one that with work scrapes off one of its kilometric hairs... And I drink, drink condensed water, I start to think, in misery, in mine and the misery of others, however I was the first to suffer this situation, if she wanted to get rid of me I don't understand why she didn't pulverize me from day one, I don't understand why she let me live, if this can be called life, of course, maybe she thought I would suffer even more just by leaving me to my fate, I don't know if she was wrong, the truth is that I don't think she has to remind me at all, I am convinced that she believed that I would not get past the first week, that it was impossible to survive, despite everything, these are just meaningless ramblings, because the situation has no remedy, I feel sorry to see the faces of others, of all those who were dragged here for no reason and without warning, hopeless, sad, with sunken eyes, as if wondering "Why?"running, shouting in terror and hiding as the floor trembles and she enters the apartment yawning, dressed in a black skirt and a red blouse, showing her thick legs, her brown skin shining in the sun, then being barefoot and lying on the sofa with the rumbling of her ass stamping her whole weight, looking at her cell phone, resting.

 

NOTE 6

 

To think that the enormous monsters that terrorize me and the colonies from time to time are nothing more than dust mites, and that it is usual to see corpses crushed to the thickness of a sheet of paper in the middle of the desert gives me a certain dimension, they are insignificant to her, but not so much as to be vaporized as we are, hundreds die every day under her butt, under her legs, every time she sits on the sofa, every time she lies down on her bed, as if nothing, as if they didn't exist, and yet they are quite bigger than me and seem almost invincible, that gives me a certain dimension of my insignificance, of how risky my next plan is, to approach without dying, and not only that, to approach and touch it, what nobody has done before, nobody from us, if hundreds of these monsters die every day because of Gaby's simple existence, how many more people will suffer the same fate?, The extreme pressure would burst the body at the moment, then vaporizing all the liquids present and carbonizing by the same pressure the solids that were left, that would explain why of those who suffer the terrible destiny to support some of her steps and her enormous weight there is nothing more than a fine shadow pulverized in small grains of black sand of coal, if there is a soul it is likely that the same pressure would dislocate it and integrate it into Gaby's body, which would absorb it and make it part of itself, this would mean that dying under it would mean disappearing completely and forever, as if she were a divine entity.

 

NOTE 7

 

I have paused my plans for some time in what I locate provisions, something to eat, if only something from her food fell to the ground, crumbs, something... It is difficult to find something to eat, something more than the dry monotonous scales that abound in the desert after detaching from the soles of her feet with each step and that I have had enough of its salt flavor... It is curious how even though she is the main cause of death and uneasiness is also one of our main means of subsistence... Ironic...