- Text Size +

NOTE 18

 

With time, desperation increases, more in the face of difficult or hopeless situations, which sometimes leads to making unwise decisions. And I know it's hard to imagine, but you just have to think, that here, all people just want one thing, escape, return to their old lives, because here the existence can not be labeled as such, we exist, nothing else.

A couple of days ago, in a large colony that existed near one of the walls of the room, an idea arose among the leaders of the same, an idea that aimed to seek salvation, the return to normal life, or at least that she saw them, with the aim of putting them in a safe place, provide them food, water, protection, as if they were pets and not human beings ... At least considered the possibility of the irreversible state of our situation, arrived at that place just in time to listen to the speech with which the leaders of the colony convinced the population, which was several hundred, basically proposed to form through a large human chain a geometric figure, a square, "So we will be seen and rescued from this difficult situation," said the leader shouting while the crowd nodded hopefully. Then, aware that everything could only be heading towards disaster, I asked to speak with the leader. Surprisingly, they allowed me to do so almost without any problem, I explained to him that it was madness, that I understood his desperation and that the faith and hope of the people was that such a plan would work, but who had to retract his intentions despite the discontent that this would generate, "She will never see them!, we are too small, with 800 people can not form anything that is more visible than a speck of dust, please understand, do not know everything I have seen, only put at risk the whole colony”, I said exalted, but did not attend, nothing, then I got ready to get out of there as soon as possible, before they carried out this madness, I just stopped to drink something and stock up, there a man showed a necklace with a small hanging boat, was full of coal dust, "That's all I have left”, Then I understood, I felt the hopelessness of the people, and I left in the morning thinking about what would happen if they carried out such a plan, which was scheduled for a couple of days later.

 

NOTE 19

 

It was even more dangerous because she sometimes sat on the floor, right on the shores where the wall began, right on the places like where that colony was located... I walked away, two days had passed and I hadn't moved more than 40 centimeters away from the place when they had to start with their plan, form a figure all day long, and repeat it as many times as necessary until she saw them, meanwhile I ate, I had found a sweet crumb, it was huge, perhaps it was 20 meters high, so I took advantage of it to vary my food a little..., tasting something with a decent taste when I felt a brief tremor, then another, then an even louder one followed by a deep and grave sound, then there was a silence... The door opened and after the initial flash I managed to delineate her curvilinear silhouette, Gaby had returned, quickly closed the door, I saw her carefully, she was wearing a denim short slightly frayed, it was too short and let her precious legs be seen very well... She looked at her cell phone carelessly, and as she had foreseen, she lay down on the wall next to the colony with her legs open on it, Then she slid down the wall slowly down to the floor until her ass was floating over the place where the colony and all its poor inhabitants were, stopped for a moment and then BOOOOM, dropped, all her weight fell with the roar of an atomic bomb, As I was not far away I felt the blow like an enormous earthquake that threw me to the ground, the air blew with a lot of force and I crawl several meters while the serious sound left me stunned, I lifted my eyes and watched as she stretched their legs slowly until they created a shining wall of skin that extended for kilometers and kilometers, was impressive, meanwhile underneath it there were hundreds of dead, perhaps even more, I seriously doubted that there were any survivors, the impact and the weight were too much for our fragile bodies, yet I undertook the journey there, seeing her sitting, seeing her cell phone and legs uncovered I also thought that it might have been my opportunity to touch her if I had only been closer, however, to have been closer to the moment of impact perhaps would have been synonymous with death.

 

NOTE 20

 

When I arrived at the place where the colony used to be I didn't find a mere pile of carbonized dust, and it makes sense, her steps distributes her weight in a smaller area, increasing the pressure to the levels I'm used to seeing, but sitting all its weight is distributed in the area of its two buttocks which makes it impossible for the weight to disintegrate you, instead I found disfigured pastes, dry, compressed to the thickness of a sheet of paper, but still well defined, as if the panic of seeing the goddess descending on them had made them flee uselessly from their titanic buttocks, however these crushed corpses were not constant, there were holes where there was none, as if, somehow, they had been saved, as I went down the rift I found collapsed tunnels, with more death, the colony no longer existed, the impact collapsed everything and buried those who were there, but to my surprise I saw something in the distance, survivors.

 

TESTIMONY 1

 

We saw upwards her legs extending towards the sky and getting lost in her clothes, her tits prevented us from seeing her face so it was impossible for her to see us, everyone was in panic, running towards the colony, at the bottom of the crevice, however she was a couple of kilometres from the formation so no one really made it, when we saw her ass slowly descending on us the panic increased, there were cries and supplications, although there were those who simply stopped running and limited themselves to seeing, in complete helplessness, their rumbling buttocks imprisoned by the denim shorts coming down from the sky, slowly adjusting the fabric on their curves, suddenly stopped, remained on us for a few moments, many people stopped running, "Have she seen us?" Some said, while her vagina remarked on the cloth dominated over us. "She saw us!" They shouted, others looked up at the sky completely obstructed by their buttocks in complete admiration, looking at every detail, the tight fabric marking the division between their buttocks, others tried to hide in small unevennesses and pores of the ground, between them, I lay down on a small unevenness and closed my eyes for a few moments, because I was also terrified, I expected everything to end quickly, it was the end, when I opened them like their ass, which before was several kilometers low suddenly, the screams were drowned out by a thunderous sound and an impressive tremor, I was very stunned, however and to my surprise I was still alive, I was trapped in the unevenness without being able to move, and the pressure on me was quite a lot, it was hard to breathe, and in the distance I heard laments and drowned screams, it was obvious that I was not the only survivor, however most of these screams and laments were silenced when she moved slightly, crushing and bursting those who were not completely. When Gaby got up and the darkness vanished I saw dozens of people entangled and stuck to the fibers of her shorts, some were mutilated, some fell crashing violently on the floor, the others screamed in terror and asking for help as they walked away until they were imperceptible, until it was impossible to hear them, they were lost in the fabric molded to her ass...

I don't know how long these people will have survived after that, I shudder to think about it, to imagine it, to be happy, euphoric, waiting for the goddess to observe us and rescue us from the miserable life we lead, infecting me from the fear of the crowd when I feel the first tremors caused by her titanic steps, to see the door open and to observe it there, dominating the whole landscape with her thick legs, her hips, her rumbling ass... To feel the insignificance of my existence when seeing it over me, over all of us, seeing it so enormous, so incredibly enormous, to see my admiration and that of all to break in despair when seeing it slowly descend completely covering the sky, when we saw her round ass and adjusted to the shorts going down darkening everything, the same one that we had seen before bouncing while she was fucking, the same one that shone with the semen on itself draining, the same one that now came down and completely embraced the sky, and then, after a moment of contemplation, to appreciate our pathetic insignificance a roar and the darkness, the screams of terror silenced in a moment, to feel an enormous pressure and my body about to burst, not to be able to breathe well and to hear laments drowned out of pain silenced by the small movements that she made after sitting... I would be frightened but at the same time a little cheerful to go on with life, suddenly and without warning feel torn from the ground and see everything from that incredible height, from the height of her huge buttocks, turn around and see how some unfortunate entangled with me struggle not to let go while others peel away from the fibers and scream in terror as they fall into the void for miles, would fall for minutes to crash violently into the immense desert, continue to be trapped and endure the impact of each of her titanic steps and the trembling of her buttocks with her hip-wagging, stunned and tired, clinging desperately to avoid falling, watching in terror the floor approaching while all those still alive scream and cry in complete crisis, then a roar silencing everything, the darkness, the enormous pressure, the enormous pressure compressing my body and making it difficult for me to breathe, the warmth of her body, her buttocks radiating towards me making me sweat and the aroma of her musk flooding everything, falling in love, many more would die with each time she sat down, torn, compressed, dislocated and cut into pieces by the fibers... And I would see it when the light would rise and let me see the disfigured and crushed bodies falling into pieces, entangled even in the fibers next to me, and seeing all that I would only wish everything to end, so much death and misery and she did not notice it and would never do it, after the rest of the day, of a day begging that she would not get worse and of dozens of deaths because of her, at the end of the day she would take off her shorts, few would be alive by then, there would be no shouting, we would all be tired, beaten, hurt and stunned, many on the verge of fainting or collapse, we would feel the ultimate impact of her shorts falling into a basket of dirty clothes and we would be buried under her panties and the bra that contains her massive tits, would fall with thunder and cloud the vision, after that, tranquility, I would see towards the sky and everything would be covered by the dome of one of the cups of the bra, I would see myself once more insignificant, that single cup would be the size of a small city and it would be so big that its vaulted interior would be confused with the sky itself, however the only thing it did was to contain one of Gaby's gigantic boobs. After that the survivors would try to get together, to get out of there, although it would be almost impossible because of the dimensions of everything, everything would be enormous, I would get together with them visualizing the easiest way to get out of there, we would be surrounded by dirty panties, giant bras and socks, and yet the aroma would be delicious, musky, or so I would perceive by the dry fluids on the fabrics releasing pheromones, And we would walk trying to get out of the shorts, their hips would be several tens of kilometers wide so the fabric covering them would be equally huge, we would not have walked a quarter of the way to the edge of the garment when a rumble and movement would stun us, we would fall to the ground and only get up to notice that she was emptying everything into a boat with water, and when we fell into it after a few moments we would notice with horror how the skin would melt like candle wax, it would be water with chlorine, and so between screams of pain we would dissolve, we would disappear like simple dirt from Gaby's clothes, like the rest of the dust in the shorts, like the dead skin scales attached to her panties, we would disappear as if we were less than dust, finally on its scale we were nothing more than that, less, much less than specks of dirt staining a tiny portion of the ass of its short, that boldness on our part to stain the clothes of the goddess with our presence, of us nothing would remain, if perhaps miniscule semi-dissolved bones that would return to adhere to her clean clothes, to her panties, or bra, remains disappeared among the enormity of her body. And so it would have ended, all because of the vain hope that she would see us and "rescue" us, vain hope product of desperation, in the remains of the colony some survivors would look among the ruins for something to eat while in the background she would look like always a big neckline and a short trousers remarking her rich ass.