- Text Size +

NOTE 21

 

I repeat that it is an irony that in spite of everything she gives us the means to survive, a small drop of her sweat has the size of a big stadium, and from it enough water and salt can be extracted so as not to have to go out to look for months, however not everything is edible, On one occasion after having sex in the middle of the room, tiny drops of her vaginal fluid remained on the floor, and given the scarcity of water that sometimes occurs, there were dozens of people who rushed towards them with the intention of satiating themselves with the same as soon as Gaby left the hand of her boyfriend. They drank from the fluid in her vagina, it was transparent, gelatinous, sweet and musky, and after a few minutes they began to go mad, the concentration of pheromones on our scale was such that those who drank it saturated her brain with such a quantity of chemicals that they were dull, gone, searching in a state of trance for a greater source of such pheromones, and the only source was her, she was with her sweet essence, so they got lost in the vast desert trying to reach her, And in the meantime she would not know it, that under her dozens of men had died maddened by her, maddened by drinking a few tiny drops of the fluids of her excitement.

 

NOTE 22

 

I walked all night through the cold desert in order to reach the edge of the room, I hid in the morning only while she was preparing to leave, I listened attentively to her titanic steps while the tremor caused dust to fall from the ceiling of the small cave where I was hiding, the sound of the door and the rumbling sound fading away gave me the green light to continue my journey, later I continued walking until I spotted at a distance what seemed to be a small temporary settlement which, to my surprise, was not underground, without hesitation I headed towards it, the camp was organized around a large sugar bucket of perhaps 50 meters on each side, there I rested for a few hours and got up in the afternoon to investigate more about that place, there were large empty tents, far fewer people than one would expect for a camp of that size, they all looked depressed, sad, I started looking for the boss of that place for information but no one helped me, they were all very tired, while interrogating a small group a slight tremor interrupted me, then another, and a louder one, I heard her voice rumbling in the distance, saying goodbye to someone, we all looked at each other for a moment, we all knew what that meant, it was her, the door opened dazzlingly with light and we saw her, her silhouette and then she, so enormous, so divine, we saw her as something unreachable, as you can see in a work of art, her round calves, her thick and shiny thighs finishing off her brown legs rising towards the sky... Turn to see around me, they all saw her with attention, they followed each of her movements, however, they didn't look frightened, they were rather perplexed only. Something I have observed is that over time, Gaby, from her unattainable and dominated position, has profiled herself into a great object of desire, she is the common fantasy, after all she is a girl with good attributes, a good ass, rich legs, good sized breasts, and all this increased to a gigantic size beyond comprehension, we being so absurdly small we have been able to see her from practically all angles and doing all kinds of activities, we have seen her completely naked, walking around the house with her hip-wagging, her ass rumbling and her tits to the air wobbling at every step, dressing in a daring way for a date, posing, taking pictures in suggestive positions or naked to send to her boyfriend, resting gracefully, and, for the bad of many, fucking like a whore, many are in love with her product of the situation, the pheromones that emanate from her and saturate the air, as a sort of Stockholm syndrome potentiated, to see her in detail as the deep, rhythmic, deep sound rumbles in our ears, highlighting every detail as if seeing everything in slow motion, the marked curves of her thick thighs and rounded calves, her soft, brown skin without any imperfection, smooth and smooth, her round buttocks shining and rumbling at every impact, her curved back and her tits hanging from her chest, moving, bumping, wobbling violently and showing her nipples upright had become a common activity, since she had sex quite frequently, more often than those who had really fallen in love with her could resist, some really got depressed when they knew they were insufficient, recognizing the absolute impossibility that they would even know of their existence, that is, they could end up disintegrated under one of her steps while arranging to see her real boyfriend, she was unreachable, they should be satisfied with seeing her at a distance, to enjoy the symphony of her groans in the shadow of her boyfriend's dick, however our insignificance made it possible to have all sorts of obscene thoughts without repercussion, to see her enjoying the view without any fear, it was a common theme among groups of men to talk about the attributes of the goddess, about the whore she was sometimes, there were even groups of "observers" who came to the surface with the sole purpose of seeing her catching, seeing her naked, or simply seeing her with looks more than obscene, there have been few who have found their end crushed to the point of disintegration by daring so much....

 

NOTE 23

 

I continued looking for the head of that camp for a while more until finally I found him and started a conversation, I asked him his purpose and why the appearance of the camp was so desolate, he told me that they wandered in search of food to transport and sell in the communes that are scattered by the desert, being about 80 people could carry large amounts of food, large portions of tiny crumbs falling from the goddess' food, of large quantities of dead skin scales left on the ground by her bare feet, he told me that days before an incident had happened, a strong and unusual wind had blown through the room when she opened the kitchen door, creating a current of air, about 50 people flew into the sky at full speed, and were never seen again... They flew in the direction of one of the armchairs in the room, at that moment occupied by piles of clothes... He said that this situation was contemplated, and that the contingency plan dictated that the caravan would move to the base of the armchair that was crossing the room, there it would wait for survivors, or rescue those who had already moved there, he said that this was the current plan of the caravan, gather some inputs and undertake the journey... While explaining, There was nowhere to run, we were in the middle of nowhere, there were no caves, nothing, on our scale a simple sugar ant was a monster dozens and dozens of meters high and long, extremely dangerous and practical affections, invincible, began to approach us errantly, for a second I thought it was the end, I would surely eat the huge sugar cube and in the process would end it all, many began to flee when suddenly Gaby's thundering laughter crossed the sky, She left her room talking on the phone and walked towards us because we were under the key holder that was on the wall, as we saw her feet and her figure getting closer and closer, getting bigger and bigger and with a huge rumble at every step I thought that the end had come, if it wasn't the ant itself it would kill us, However it was not like that, without care it completely crushed the ant, her foot fell on it and she was supported on one foot while it lifted the other to take some keys of the wall, it returned the foot of the sky and touched the floor with a rumble, she returned quickly to her room and we were all perplexed, she had saved us.

 

NOTE 24

 

We walked a couple of hours later to the place where the ant was to take its "meat" as food, although I had not planned to eat at all of that, was completely crushed, to the thickness of a couple of us, had borne the full weight of that girl and put us into perspective our insignificance once again, for us it was an invincible monster, but it cost her absolutely no effort to reduce it to anything, she did not even realize such an action, action with which she had saved us, and if such a monster had such a pathetic destiny, what could wait for us?, we picked up what we could and spent the night there, outdoors with a small fire warming us from the cold of the desert, I wonder if this would be minimally visible from the height of the goddess, I once read that the human eye could distinguish the flame from a candle 10 kilometers away, although for her this was much smaller than a candle, and, on our scale, it was about 180 kilometers above us so...

 

NOTE 25

 

The next day I spoke with the camp chief, I was willing to go through the desert in order to reach the base of the armchair in search of survivors of the incident caused by the gust of wind that ripped more than half of the group off the ground, we were 30, 10 would stay to protect everything we could not take with us, the other 20 and I would undertake the trip of 5 days to the other side of the room, if we were lucky perhaps there would be someone there who still remained alive.