- Text Size +

I've just done minor corrections towards the next chapter.

 

NOTE 26

 

Perhaps we are too optimistic, although in this place optimism is the only thing that made the difference between something in life and going crazy... We were awakened by the earthquakes caused by the goddess getting up from her bed and placing her feet on the floor, ran out of her room towards the bathroom, knocking down with her cataclysmic footsteps all our camp and ourselves, she closed the door, and a moment later the thundering sound of the water crashing while she was urinating was heard, Then she went back to her room, and a few moments later, she went out the door dressed in tight trousers, a red blouse and black boots... After the danger she posed passed away, we set out to walk in the direction of the sofa, where the pile of clothes still lay...

 

NOTE 27

 

Hours and hours passed, walking, flanking motes of dust the size of a small house, climbing up the small mountains formed on the ground, which on our scale are enormous hills from which it is possible to see several kilometers at the distance between the sterile and lunar landscape... I looked at the distance, and the only thing that broke with the monotony of the white plains was a ball of hair that rose up on the ground a few kilometers... There was nothing else... Then we continued walking.

 

NOTE 28

 

The night arrived and she did not return... We took advantage to walk a little more in the middle of the reigning darkness, because the only light that entered was through the windows... The cold was not a problem now, because we have torches made with grease, and big coats made with small fibers trapped in the corners of the room... Which in themselves are big enough to dress entire colonies, the problem is to transport all that material... In short, we will continue moving forward.

 

DREAM 2

 

We were going out, there was no one in her house and I was sitting in the darkness while she was washing the dishes, she was there, at the end of the corridor, barefoot, with one foot slightly raised while she was bending her leg, the light highlighted her silhouette, and I saw her stunned, then she closed the tap, approached me and looked at me, smiled and kissed me, then she saw me again and went on with her thing. We left her house, and as we walked down the street towards the park I took her by the hand around her neck, I felt less than her in truth, she looked very sexy, black heels and socks, and just a tight black nightgown that wasn't so long and left her legs in sight, underneath she wore nothing, I asked her why she wasn't wearing shorts, and she replied with a smile, "So that everyone can see me and think I'm a whore", and we continued walking, she under attentive glances of morbidity, I proud to go with her holding her hand.

Already in the park we walked for a while and then we lay down on the grass in an isolated, hidden place, there she climbed on me, and kissed me, and began to move and rub her pelvis against me, I only caressed her ass slightly covered by the blouse, lucky if some gardener near saw the show, Gaby in 4 letting you see her tight ass, In the middle of it all, I was very hard as she let out slight moans as she pressed her vagina against my package, then she said smiling and with a few slight laughter, "I wanted to fuck now", she looked at me with an itch and we kissed.

Later, outside her house I told her as I looked at her, wait, come, and as she approached I put my hand under her sports pants, then under her panties and felt her soft skin slightly moistened next to her astonished face, and put my fingers in it, she said my middle name groaning, and rushed at me to kiss me intensely as I moved my fingers into her moist vagina and kneaded her ass with my other hand....

She detached as she breathed a gasp before taking me by the hand and pulling me towards the door of her house, then she opened it... And I woke up....

 

NOTE 29

 

The night two days ago I had a dream, a dream that more than anything was the projection of an ancient memory, of an era that was buried by the present, and I find it hard to think that it really happened, that era where I could see it as a person, as someone else, not as a goddess ... And nothing like returning to reality with a proof of reality itself, I was awakened by the sound of her leaning against, the door while someone kissed her intensely... She was saying goodbye to someone, after spending the whole night with him... We wasted no time, and we quickly picked up the camp while her titanic ass was being kneaded outside... We were afraid that she was going to come in accompanied, as we already knew what this would entail, So we began to move frantically in search of shelter, which we did not take long to find... Small cracks formed in the white rock where there was hardly room for a soul to stand, but it was better than nothing... The chief of the expedition shouted to us that we should hurry, and I was right to do so, I was scared like everyone else, rushing to load the provisions and throw them into one of the many cracks, dead skin, fat, torches, condensed sweat, rotting ant meat, salt... And among all that, crumbs from her food, which were by far the most delicious and a delicacy in itself. We still carried not a third of the provisions when the door was opened with a thunder, and the light blinded us for an instant... Her angelic voice rumbled through the sky and to the center of our heads as she complained of tiredness, "My back hurts," she said as she ran her hand around the soft curve.... I looked at her attentively with the others, She was and was a Dantean vision, unimaginable, beautiful, and immeasurably enormous, and each of her actions was shocking, and she herself dragged the attention of all of us who seemed to be in a trance, a trance interrupted as soon as one of her boots crossed the sky, falling many kilometers from us, And we all ran into the cracks as she unbuttoned the other boot, which also crossed the sky, falling like an enormous asteroid, for, in dimensions, only one of her boots was much bigger than the bolide that killed the dinosaurs.

 

NOTE 30

 

She was undressing, her black socks were as follows, followed by her blouse... That, after she was removed she revealed a black bra, which imprisoned her divine tits ominously, a single one was much bigger than Mount Everest once was for me, but it was no time for comparisons... When I saw that, I reached the crack, turn back from it, and I saw most of the expedition still running towards me, then a shadow came over us, and the impact knocked me out... When I woke up, a few minutes later, it was all dark... And the air, the air felt heavy, humid, and the aroma was overwhelming... Not bad, but it did manage to disarm the senses... At the same time the heat made me sweat very much, which aroused in me concern. Water was a relatively scarce good, and I couldn't lose it this way... I crawled up the crevice only to find my way blocked by a tangle of black cloth... I could have passed through it, but I didn't, why? because they were nothing more than her socks, and I knew immediately, that I would have no way of dragging myself along the miles to the outside of the cloth jungle, and that if I tried I would end up trapped, lost, and finally die dehydrated, suffocated, crushed by the cloth, and even devoured by the mites that perhaps survived on the cloth, or, if I survived it all, drowned when Gaby threw me into the washing machine along with the rest of her underwear... So I waited, as the sweat ran down my forehead. For her to take her socks... Minutes passed, and I heard her come out of the shower... It didn't seem like she was going to take those clothes away from here, and then I fainted.

 

NOTE 31

 

One of my companions woke me up, he looked surprised that I had reacted, I was on the white rock while I slowly got up, I asked them for water, same that he gave me quickly... Turn to the sides, to see... Nothing. The provisions that remained outside, almost all of them, were gone, and the 15 people that still ran to the cracks, were now mere extended and charred stains, while the massive stocking dragged them while crushing them with the weight of an entire mountain... What life is this? I thought as I contained my despair and helplessness... But they quickly called me, we had to crawl to the bottom of those cracks, for the water from Gaby's sweaty feet had condensed there, forming huge wells of crystal clear water ready to drink. We still had one day to go, although at this point we had lost much sense of such an undertaking, the captain was dead, and of the group we were trying to rescue, surely there was no one left... Look at the sofa, and the mountain of clothes was no longer there... If we were still heading there, it was so as not to be exposed to the steps of the girl, although we still had some hope of finding something, or someone... It was very sad, pure food for depression, that of a group that a week before had 80 members there were only 5 left.... 

 

NOTE 32

 

We arrived there at night, at the meeting point, but, to nobody's surprise, there was nothing, so we got ready to sleep, while in the distance thunderous music sounded, the music she liked... And she danced, sending deep thunders through the dark room, while the light of her room filtered through the crack under her door... In the middle of the darkness, while we looked at the fire we had made with the little we had left, because the torches had been destroyed along with the rest of provisions... We saw something at a distance, a fire, sparkling.., at the distance... But we decided… They decided that we would not approach, we were tired enough to do it... As I thought about my original objective, touch her, and how much I had deviated from it, I noticed that the fire was closer than before, which triggered my curiosity, they also noticed it, As soon as the silhouettes were transformed into faces and people, my companions exploded into happiness, they were some of their companions... I only looked at the distance with emotion, there would already be time for interrogations, and to know how they had achieved it.