- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things start to heat up in this next chapter.  My goal is to release a chapter a week but if I find time I may be able to double up occasionally.

Rick awakens to Kaylee voice as she is saying his name and asking if he is OK.    At first he notices that he is lying on the floor but the floor is leather which is odd and then he focuses on Kaylee’s face which is right in front of him with a worried look.  “You were out for almost an hour”, she says, “I didn’t want to leave you alone either“.  Rick’s eyes focus and he sees Kaylee’s face is gigantic.  It all starts to register and he realizes he is still on the same leather chair but he is much smaller.  Kaylee is on her knees in front of the chair looking at him but still towering over him.   He tries to retreat backwards in the chair but realizes that it curves upward and there is nowhere to go.   Kaylee giggles at his reaction and brings her finger up to stroke him and says, “It’s OK, I’m not going to hurt you.  I’m here to make your fantasy come true” as she stands back up to full height and he realizes how big she is.  He also notices that his clothes are missing and he is stark naked.  She resumes dancing to the music and he asks, “Why am I naked?  Is this normal?”    She points at the wooden chair and he sees his clothes folded neatly on the chair.  “Sorry, I didn’t know that was going to happen but they’re there for you when you get restored. 

Kaylee removes her shorts and reveals and matching string bikini bottom as she continues to dance to the music and Rick feels his dick involuntarily going to full staff.  Kaylee see it and comes close stroking it for a moment.  She comes up close again and strokes it saying, “You are so cute at that size and that is just adorable.  You ready for a lap dance?”   You nod enthusiastically and she looks at you and makes a fake pout.  “I don’t think I can fit in your lap so we’ll have to improvise.  Her hand comes down and her fingers gently wraps around him and she lifts him off the chair.  “How about a dance first”, she asks without waiting for an answer and starts dancing around the room with Rick being held out in front of her as she spins around the room.  She pulls you in close between her breasts and continues to dance slipping you under the strap in the middle of her bikini top.   For the next dance she smiles and says she has a cool idea and places him on the carpeted floor. Rick looks up and is amazed at how truly big she is compared to him as she starts to dance around him.  He also notices she is dancing barefoot which turns him on even more and he grabs his dick to jerk off but her feet get playfully close and she tells him to dance with her.  She giggles to herself watching him try to dance with her far below on the floor a tiny naked four inch man.  He stares up at her as she removes her bikini top and playfully drops it on him trapping him under one of the cups until he crawls out from under it.  He backs away from it while watching her and stumbles over one of the straps and she bustles out laughing.  He looks up at her indignant and yells, “Quit laughing at me or else”.       She stops dancing and lifts her foot over Rick.  “Or what?” she playfully asks back as she slowly lowers her foot on him.  He panics putting his tiny hands up to stop her foot as it descends on him.  He screams at the top of his lungs and she immediately stops.

Kaylee squats down over Rick and he is rolled up in a ball afraid from her playing.  She picks up Rick and cuddles him against her breast.  “I was just playing sweetie.  I would never hurt you.  She pulls back from her breast and opens her palm and he is rolled up in her hand and still scared from the encounter with her food.    “Now you did say kisses AND hugs.  Well, looks like I am falling behind on the kiss department and it time to make that up.” She tells him as she lifts him to her face as she sits down in the lounge chair.      She lightly blows on him and he faces her.  She swoops up and gives him a tiny kiss and he smiled back at her.  She kissed him again and again.  She seductively whispers, ”Kiss me.”  Rick is raised up to her mouth and he feels a warm breeze even time she exhales.  He stretches to kiss her lip and her tongue emerges from how mouth and gives him a big lick followed by wet kisses all over his body.  “You are yummy”, Kaylee tells Rick and she continues kissing him.  She carries him across the room walking over to face the wall mounted mirror and places him on her breast.  Risk turns around and sees the image of his tiny body and smiles,  She repeats this several times giving him lots of images to remember and finally she tucks his lower body into her bikini pants bottom with his chest and head visible,  Rich was sure that was his favorite image.  It was Kaylee’s too as she found that when she put him in that position, his tiny legs were lightly kicking against her womanhood arousing her. 

Kaylee carries him over to the sofa dropping him down in the middle and began dancing again directly over him.  “And now time for that special lap dance”, she purred but just as she started there was a chime similar to a doorbell.  “Drat”, she said stand up and gathering her clothes off the floor.  “Wait”, Rick says to her, “I thought I get two hours.”  Kaylee stopped for a minute and replied, “I’m sorry but the time you were passed out counted” and continued dressing.  She looks down at her phone and says, “Damn and my shift is over too.”  She looks down at the tiny man and feels sorry for him when she got an idea.  “We could continue this at my place if you want and then I can bring you back tomorrow and restore you at the start of my shift.  Rick nods his head yes not sure what he just agreed to but if it meant more of Kaylee he was in.

Kaylee finishes dressing and picks him up thinking how to hide him to smuggle him out of the club.  When she gets another idea and says, “I hope this is comfortable and slips him into the pocket of her short shorts.    Rick hears her leave the room and do a few things before collecting her money for the night and signing out.  He is amazed that no one even asked about him.  “This seems to be a pretty loose operation”, he thinks to himself.   He hears her leave and get in her car and start the engine.  “Maybe things will get more interesting as the evening progresses”, Rick thinks to himself as Kaylee is singing along with the radio above him.