- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains futa and planet-sized fun. Please leave logic at the door.

"We have entered system 4B5F29."


- Get me that report on planet you mentioned earlier while I get ready. Should I worry about lifeforms on one of the planets?


"Planet 4B5F29-3 does have animals on it. None of them are part of the Empire races. One of them is able to use some of the most energy rich resources of the planet, such as petroleum and coal, and they can a very small amount of their sun's energy. From these observations, they are close to being a class C race, but not quite. There are around eight billions of them."


- Perfect. Start harvesting their star. I'll go get the drilling tool and start breaking down the planets. Can you show me the planet and its stats on screen?

"Dia, I must warn you that removing the star from this system will eradicate every life form in this system, as they cannot survive without its heat."


- Which is why I'm going to go down there and put them out of their misery, so they don't just freeze slowly to death.


"I must also warn that doing so could anger other races and the Council. This planet could be colonized by other Empire races and its inhabitants are intelligent enough to become citizens."


-Good thing we're in the middle of nowhere then. The other races don't have to know. Besides, looking at the stats you gave me, this planet is ridiculously small. It's only twice the size of my head. The inhabitants are probably the size of microbes...

"So are the Quantars, which does not stop them from being one of the most powerful races in the known universe."


-Powerful my ass. If they weren't part of the Empire, a few Bramarii soldiers would easily destroy them. Start harvesting their star, that's an order. If anyone finds out, which they won't, I'll take care of it then. You told me they weren't class C, and that's reason enough to ignore them. Empire laws are on my side on this one, so there's no way they can hold it against me. 


"Beginning harvesting procedures on the star of system 4B5F29. Estimated time : 2 hours and 36 minutes."


Dia had donned her spacesuit during the conversation and was picking up her power tools. 'Microbes' she had said. She knew very well they were not microbes, even as she had said the word, but it had felt so empowering to say. This was her moment. It was part of why she had decided to become an harvester in the first place. Sure, the pay was good and all that, but discovering a sub-C was what she had always wanted. A race intelligent enough to be part of the Empire, but not advanced to be assimilated. The Empire had a strict policy of including only races that were able to have developed space travel. Otherwise, their reaction to outsiders were too unpredictable. Having achieved space travel, they were usually open to the idea that another race might have done so as well, and it was easy to convince them to join the Empire.


- Alright, teleport me in front of planet 4B5F29-3.


This was the perfect opportunity. The Bramarii were a powerful race, but they never got to wield this power as they were closely monitored when they were in the Empire. To her, the Empire was taking advantage of the Bramarii by stopping them from conquering others. This job allowed her to be outside of Empire territory, and now she had found a planet with an intelligent race -- Humans, they were called. She would show them the absolute strength her race possessed. She would, in her mind, break free from the Empire for a moment, and cull another diminutive race before they got to join the Empire.


This planet was beautiful. White clouds swirling over deep blue oceans and green lands. In the end, however, it was just a big rock flying through space. She set gravity holders to both sides of the planet. They would provide a gravity field holding the planet in place and allowing her a foothold while working. She grabbed the core drill and positioned herself above the northern part of the planet. Placing the tip against the ice, she smiled and flipped the switch. The drill slowly whirled and dug inside the crust. The gravity field was made to compensate for vibrations, making it easier to drill into the planet and keeping its structure in relatively good shape. The drill was made to dig to the core of the planet and extract magma and gases, which were kept apart from the rest as they provided more energy. She was, of course, causing massive earthquakes everywhere on the planet, and she knew it. The fields compensated for planet scale vibration, but she expected most human made structure were already reduced to rubbles. Those living away from the cities would obviously know about her presence, even if they would not be able to identify her as a being similar to them. They could see a pillar and something blocking the sun, but could not make out what it was. She was beyond their imagination, it would have been impossible for them to believe a being such as herself existed, even if they were intelligent. And yet, she thought, she was just doing a routine job, her muscles rippling and contracting from the work. Droplets of perspiration coming from her body were being recycled by the space suit. She thought of how disastrous it would be to them if they simply fell down on their planet. She became aware of a tension in her groin, the vibrations feeding her lust and making her feel good. When she finally got to the core, she let the drill slowly extract the magma. Looking over her shoulder, she could see the star being harvested by her ship. Picking up a scanner from her bag, she ran a planet analysis. The device showed her, among other things, that 4 billion Humans were left. It also reminded her that this number was expected to reach 0 in 36 hours without heat from its core. She was glad the drilling had not killed all of them. There was something she wanted to do, and she needed them to be there. Not because they would be able to tell anyone about it, but because she was going to make sure they could not in a very personal and memorable way.

When the extraction was finished, she removed the drill from the planet. What was left was a clean, smooth hole that went all the way to the core of the planet. This was it. The moment she had anticipated had finally arrived. She undid the front part of her suit which gave access to her genitals. The Bramarii were able to live in space without a suit, but most still preferred to have one for comfort. She let her cock out and grabbing the gravity holders she rotated the planet, placing it at hip level with the hole facing her. She took her now fully erect member in her right hand and placed her left on her hip. She aimed the tip of her dick in front of the hole and slowly moved her hips forward. Contact. Her cock was slightly bigger than the hole she had made and she felt the ring of ice at the entrance send jolts through her body. Her dick twitched, feeling even harder than it already was. She couldn't wait anymore. She moved her hips back, making a show of it, and then impatiently rammed forward, hilting herself inside the planet and slamming it with her hips. She was sure this alone had probably killed half of the remaining population. She was in heaven. She had her cock buried inside a planet harboring billions of people. No feeling had ever come close to this. She stayed there a moment, letting the power flow through her body. She wanted more. Grabbing the gravity holders, she slowly pulled the planet off of her. Looking at the planet slowly come off her cock reminded her of a cock sleeve. That's what their home planet was to her, a glorified cock sleeve. Their race and planet were there for nothing more than her pleasure. With that thought, she pulled the gravity holders back down on her dick. She got into a rhythm, her hips moving forward as she pulled, and backwards as she pushed. The smooth walls inside the planet barely resisted, and she knew this would not last forever. She sped things up, each time thrusting herself completely inside and then pulling out. 


- My scanner said you wouldn't survive without your planet's core... here's something to keep you warm, she said with a smile. She knew they would not understand anything, but that's what pushed her over the edge. She climaxed, half buried inside the planet. Her body bent over, spasm coursing through her as shot after shot of her cum flooded the planet's core. She felt her cum starting to pour around her cock and slowly pulled it out, still cuming. She was filling up the planet's inside, replacing the magma and gases in between the rocks with her warm cum. She finally pulled out completely, squeezing the last drops of her cum and letting them fall into the blue ocean. She dressed up and gathered her tools. Removing the gravity holders, she took a moment to admire her work. The planet still looked beautiful, but close inspection showed cracks had formed where there was land, with a white liquid coming out of them. There was also a very obvious hole at the top, filled with cum. Giving one last look at the scanner, she saw the remaining count : one billion. The unlucky ones, she thought. She was glad some of them were alive. This had never been about mercy after all, even if that's what she told the computer. This had been about her all along. Once the afterglow was over, she moved on to the next planet, 4B5F29-4.


A few hours later she was done. Her day had gone by rapidly, replaying the scene that had happened just before, and she was finally back inside the ship. She could shower, rest, and dream about today.

"I am done extracting the start of system 4B5F29. I noticed that you left a part of planet 4B5F29-3. Is there a reason why we are leaving it there? Also, I must tell you that there is a fraction of the population still alive. I believe you wanted to show them mercy and eliminate them before moving on."


-No it's fine. What's left of it is just thrash anyway. We can leave it there. Can you take a picture of it and add it to my personal log?


"Done. I must say that you have interesting tastes to log a picture of 'trash'."


-Shut up. Where are we headed next?


"I analyzed your previous choices and have narrowed the selection to systems that:  1) Were outside current Empire territory 2) Had planets that may harbor life. My search yields 131 satisfying systems near us. Which one would you like to go to?"


-The closest, and we're leaving right now.

Chapter End Notes:

I may write chapters at different scales, but last time I said that it took years before I wrote again so I wouldn't expect too much.