- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Couldn't resist the cheesy chapter title.

"Currently approaching system 4C0AF3".


-Ugh. I told you not to bother me when I was fapping. This lame job can probably wait. I guess this system only has barren rocks like the last ones.


Dia had been working for weeks without finding another planet that could satisfy her needs. She was getting worried that she would not find another one and that all she had left to masturbate was this picture she had taken last time, her memory and her hand. She wished she had kept more than that.

  
"I know. I'm a computer, remember? I don't forget. I wouldn't be distracting you from your important personal business if I didn't have a good reason. I thought you might like to know before you're done that planet 4C0AF3-5 harbors life, with a population of around 10 billion on the planet and around 2 billion spread on 9 moons orbiting the planet. They are very close to having the technology to reach, terraform and colonize other planets. From their stats, they are a few years away from being class C."


-Are you serious? That's perfect! What do we have to do here?


"Nothing. There is no official job listed here. We are authorized to harvest resources here as long as nothing illegal is done."


-Alright, let's get to it right away. We'll harvest everything and keep planet 5 last.

 

-----


She was done with the other planets within a few hours, but there were a few things she needed to get before she could have her fun. She went into her quarters aboard the ship to gather her newly acquired holocam, a pair of gravity work gloves, electro coil and lube.


Teleporting to the planet, she got to work setting up the scene. She activated a grav field to avoid everything floating out of place. She wasn't going to take a picture this time. She had acquired a holocam, a pretty expensive device, especially one made for her size, but it was well going to be worth it. She would have a perfect 3D hologram this time. Satisfied that everything would be caught by the cam, she put on her gloves and got the coil. She tied one end in a loop and looked at the moons orbiting the planet. They were very pretty. She imagined the inhabitants must have been fascinated by them for generations, and colonizing them had been a tremendous accomplishment. Now, she was going to turn them into a toy for her pleasure.


She glanced at her scanner, looking at the stats for the different moons.The biggest was a lot smaller than her fist, and the smallest the size of the smallest of the tip of her thumb. She picked the biggest with her left hand, using her gloves to avoid having to actually touch them, holding it between the tip of her fingers and her thumb. Using her right hand, she took the coil and pierced the moon all the way through. She moved it all the way to the loop she had made. The moon stayed in place, the magnetic field of the coil strong enough to keep it in place for now. She repeated the process with the all of them, leaving a space between the moons, except for the last one, where she left the coil inside without piercing all the way through. She had made her own moon beads, which she left next to her.

Everything was ready. She wanted this to be perfect. She wasn't sure if it would feel that good, and she knew it was a bit silly, but she wanted it to be a good show, something she could fap to without getting too bored. With that in mind, she removed her space suit and turned the holocam on.

She moved closer to the planet, hands on her hips, making sure every living thing on that continent could get a good view her crotch.

- Well well, what do we have here? A great civilization, ready to explore and find out what lurks in space? How about I show you?


She grabbed her cock in her hand and slowly peeled the skin back, revealing its glistening head. She had been thinking about this for hours and she was excited. She wouldn't need lube for this part, her body had produced all she needed. She started stroking her dick, from head to shaft, until it was hard and slick. She stopped once her hand was at the base, shaking it a couple of times over the planet.

-It probably looks pretty big from where you are, but not as big as the real thing. Here, let me give you a good look.


She slammed her cock down hard, in the middle of the continent, and she left it there. She was pretty sure the earthquake was felt everywhere, that's what she wanted. She wanted everyone on that planet to be looking at her cock, to be afraid or aroused by it, to know how insignificant they were compared to her. She wanted the smell to spread throughout the atmosphere, forcing them to smell her dick and her sweat.


After a minute, she lifted her dick and looked down at the large cock-shaped print it left. Satisfied, she looked at the underside of her cock. Everything that used to be in that print was now a thin layer stuck under her shaft. She gathered it on the tip of her finger before bringing it in front of her eyes. It mostly looked like dust, but she decided to give it a taste anyway. She licked the stuff off her finger, moaning lewdly for the camera, and mixed it with her saliva. She was a bit disappointed, it didn't taste much apart from her own precum, but she had to make it look like it was good, for later.


-Mmmmm... You guys taste so good with my pre. It's making me so hard, I don't think I can hold back much longer.


She squeezed her throbbing cock with her hand, threatening to bring it down one more time, but instead she shifted position. She moved back and lifted her legs, giving them a good look of her ass and the underside of her cock.


-You must really be asking yourselves why you've lost all communication with your moon bases? Let me show you.


Grabbing the toy she made earlier, she brought it between her and the planet.


- See, they're all accounted for. I figured you wouldn't mind helping a girl in need. You even get to have a first row look at where your hard work went!


Taking the lube, she spread her ass and applied a few drops over her hole. Then, she gently took the first, smallest moon and placed it against her anus. She relaxed and slowly pushed it inside. The surface rubbed against the sensitive hole, sending a pleasant sensation through her body and making her cock twitch. Millions were being wiped out against her anus, the pressure being too great for most buildings. Then the moon was gone, completely inside her bowels, with those 'lucky' enough to have been protected by sturdier structures. She repeated the process with the other moons, but by the sixth moon, she was having a hard time holding back. It felt so good, but she couldn't cum yet. She grabbed her cock tightly and clenched her teeth, edging just before climax, holding it back before pushing in the next moon. Reaching the final one, she pushed it halfway through and let go of her dick. Her anus was pulsing and clenching around the last moon... which was starting to yield under the pressure. Before that could happen, she grabbed the loop at the end of the toy and pulled on it, removing the toy from her ass in one fluid motion.

She shouted, the mix of pleasure and pain sending her over the edge. Her legs falling down, her body was facing the planet once more, her cock pointing directly at it when she came. It sprayed cum all over the large continent she had defaced, before she took it in both hands and aimed for the crater she had made earlier, the next few bursts filling it. She squeezed every drop out of her cock to make sure it was filled to the brim. 


-That's what I call a good facial! There's just one thing missing: you need to swallow. I can give you some time to do it. Just make sure you're done by the time I come back, or you'll be sorry you haven't.  I'll keep my new little toy to keep me company in the meantime. A woman like me has to have her needs satisfied quite often. Well, I guess I will see you later!

With that she grabbed her equipment and the cameras and left the cum covered planet. Looking at her scanner, about half the population remained. She didn't want to get rid of them, she was going to come back later. Now that she knew where this planet was, she could wait a few years before coming back. She wasn't sure if they would survive without their sun, but she didn't really care. She went into her quarters and opened a drawer and casually placed her new toy next to a set of synthetic material. She considered getting rid of the old one, but she figured her new one might break soon enough. She closed the drawer and went to bed, satisfied that even if it took a while before she encountered another planet like this one, she would at least have today's hologram to look at.