- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Quick side chapter. I had this idea reading another story on this site a while back and got around to it.

This chapter contains piss. It can easily be skipped if you're not into that.

- Dia, I've detected an unusual entry in this sector. There seems to be a planet that's been categorized as a toilet.


"Uh, ok? That hardly seems to be noteworthy. Probably just a communication problem from one of the probes."


- No. It's an old manual entry. Also, the planet seems to be populated. I detect signs that it has, in fact, been used as a toilet.


"Oh."


- Indeed. What do you want me to do? The civ doesn't seem advanced. Should I update the entry or...


"Or do I intend to use a toilet how it's intended to be used? You bet. Tell me when we're there."


Putting back back her welding helmet, she focused on the suit of armor before her. Most of the manual labor on her ship was automated. She had to do maintenance here and there, but that was it. It left her with very little to do, which was both a blessing and a curse, since it could get pretty boring being alone in space. That's why she'd started working on power armor prototypes. It started as a hobby, but with what she had been doing recently, she figured it might come in handy in the future. She knew her ship could be disabled or hacked, but she could craft low tech power armor that wouldn't be susceptible to those attacks. 


There was one thing, though. It was thirsty work, and she had been drinking plenty of water. She had almost given up holding it in when her computer finally announced they had reached this 'toilet' planet. Before leaving her ship, she removed some of her gear and grabbed a scanner. She made her way to the airlock and exited the ship.


As she got closer to the planet, she couldn't really see anything different about it. Whoever had been here before her was probably smaller than she was. It didn't matter. What she wanted to know was the quality of the water. She figured it would be a waste to contaminate it when she could refill some of her ship's tank before emptying her own.  Pointing her scanner at the water, she activated it and waited a few seconds for the analysis to be complete. Looking at the report, it seemed like the water was clean, or at least, clean enough that her ship's equipment could purify it and clear whatever lived in it. She opened a small door on the side of her ship and grabbed a retractable pipe. Placing the tip inside the body of water, she pressed a button and watch as the oceans were rapidly drained. It didn't take very long, and soon enough the planet looked mostly like a barren rock. She replaced the tube and closed the door before turning back toward the planet.


"Well, I guess its time this planet lived up to its reputation. Besides, it just wouldn't be right to leave it dry like that."


Unceremoniously grabbing her dick and taking it out of her pants, Dia pulled back her foreskin, closed her eyes, and, at long last, she let go. Relief washed over her, followed by a pleasurable tingle. When she was done emptying her bladder, she opened her eyes and looked down. She flicked her cock carelessly, sending the last few droplets of piss everywhere. Then, she simply replaced her cock in her pants before taking a closer look. 

It seems her bladder had been holding more liquid than this planet, since the continents appeared smaller than they used to. The oceans now had a yellow hue and it smelled like urine. She figured the smell permeated the atmosphere, and it was probably overwhelming for those who were left.


"Well, I guess it makes a passable toilet. At least you guys look - and smell - the part now. Speaking of which, I don't really know how you guys intend to clean up for the next person who comes by. To be frank, I don't care that much either. Good luck!"


With that she went back aboard and drank a nice, fresh glass of water. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is already written. It should be up in about a day when I get enough time to proofread it.