- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, some of you may have noticed I was using punctuation in a special way before, alternating between - and "" depending on who was talking, since there were only two characters. 

I switched to a more standard style for this chapter. Let me know if it's confusing  or hard to understand. I don't like repeating 'X said' more than I have to.

No specific tags for this chapter.

- Dia, I just received a transmission for you. It's urgent.


- What? We're in the middle of nowhere. Let me finish what I'm doing, I'll be there in a few minutes.


- No, I'm afraid it can't wait. Whoever sent this wants to talk to you now. They joined a folder containing pictures of everything you've been up to lately.


- You can't be serious. How is that even possible? Your sensors would have detected something.


- Well, in most cases, yes. But someone with the right equipment might be able to avoid detection. That would require a lot of resources.


- So I'm fucked. I'm heading to the conference room. Send them a message, I'll be ready in a minute.


Dia quickly made her way to the front of the ship. Once there, the main screen already showed a blurry feed of a shadowy figure.


- Well, Dia said, here I am. Who are you and what do you want?


The stranger chuckled. They were also using a voice changer, Dia noted. They started:

- For someone in your position, you ask a lot of questions. Unfortunately, the only question that matters right now is what you can do for me. As for who I am, that will remain a mystery, at least for now. You can, if you want, call me Eve. I can see this conversation doesn't make you too happy.


-Considering you have convincing evidence of what I've been up to, yea, I'm not too happy. I figure if you wanted a reward, you wouldn't have bothered coming up to me. So, what do you want from me?


- Oh, it's nothing really. I even think it might benefit us both. I want you to send a signal next time you find a planet to play with. I'll send the details to your main computer. Once it's done, you only have to wait for my instructions. That's it.


- That's it? You want me to wait so a fleet of warships can show up? I really hope I don't look that stupid.


- Nothing of the sort. There is no trap. Besides, think about it. I've been following you around for weeks, undetected. Does it look like I would need backup if I wanted to take you down? You don't have to trust me, but you know you don't really have a choice here. But believe me when I say that this could benefit us both. I'll be waiting for your signal.


With that, the communication ended. Dia was left with more questions, and there was nothing she could do about it. She'd have to wait until she found another planet. She told her computer to set course for the next solar system, and she want back to work on the ship.


---



Luckily, it didn't take more than a few days this time to find another planet. If she met Eve, she hoped she would get answers this time, since she hadn't really been able to think about anything else for the past few days. She sent the signal and expected to wait for a while.


She received an answer right away.


"Get out of your ship. Go next to the planet. Naked. I'll be there shortly." The message said.


What? Was she some kind of voyeur? That would be reassuring, in a way. She would prefer a pervert to a fleet of ships. Well, it didn't make much sense to back out now. Getting naked, she left her ship and waited next to the small planet, anxious to know more.


She could hardly believe her eyes. In front of her, a ship slowly shimmered into view and, not long after, a shape came out of it. A shape about her size, albeit smaller than she was. She was wearing skin tight armor. From the looks of it, she didn't see any bulge between her thighs. 


"A Bramarii woman? I thought none were left after the war." Dia said.


- Yes, that's the official version. I was, however, able to disappear. I've been staying away from the main solar systems for years now. As you can see, I'm fairly good at avoiding detection.


-Why reveal yourself now then? Why not just stay hidden? 


- That would be the safest path, but I'm tired. I've been keeping my identity a secret, hunting bounties and travelling space alone for years. Years without feeling someone else by my side. And then, as I was moving to a new system for a bounty, I spotted your ship. When I saw you fucking that planet, I'm not ashamed to say I envied you. I even envied the planet. I wanted to be you, taking control of that planet and forcing yourself on it. I wanted to be that planet, feeling your cock deep inside me. I'm sure you can understand how horny one gets when they're alone in space, or you probably wouldn't be out here fucking planets.


- Yea, that makes a lot of sense. What doesn't make sense is why you didn't just say who you were, instead of, you know, blackmailing me?


- Well, I didn't really expect you to believe me. I figured you might think it was a trick. I thought it would be easier if you just saw me. Also, I kind of liked the idea of messing with you to be honest.


- Alright, alright. I guess you're right. I can hardly believe it, even with you here. So, is Eve even your real name?


- No. It's the one I chose as my new identity, and before you ask, I'm not gonna tell you my real name.


- Fair. So what's the plan? We're all here, you, me and the 5 billion people on that planet.


Eve smirked. "I'm going to have some fun with this planet." she said. "And for now, you're going to watch." She pressed a button on her wrist, and the part of her suit covering her crotch disappeared. Dia couldn't hide her arousal at the sight, her cock stiffening, and she was eager to see what Eve had in mind.


Dia watched as Eve moved closer to the planet. She moved her hands over her body, before one of them went to her breasts while the other headed for her labia. She caressed it, slowly running her fingers over her lips before inserting one of them inside her. Pulling out her finger, Eve showed it to her so she could see how wet she was, before lowering it above the planet. She ran her finger gently, as gently as she could at her size, on the surface, gathering whatever was down there, hoping that maybe someone would survive. She brought her finger to her clit and played with it, rubbing the sensitive head, smearing everything that had stuck on her finger against it.


"I guess if I want to make sure they touch me, I'll have to take a more direct approach." Eve said to Dia as much as to herself. Spreading her legs, she moved her pussy close to the surface, holding back for a second. She tried to think how it felt like, being down there, the smell of her sex permeating the air and her giant lips about to descend upon them. She couldn't hold back very long, her body ached to know what it really felt like. She brought down her pussy, crushing everything underneath, and straddled the planet, enjoying the feeling of her lips making contact with it. Then, she started grinding and gyrating her hips against the surface, leaving no trace of civilization where her pussy went. 

Before long, she accelerated, getting close to climax and edging herself, holding back, wanting to do one more thing before she came. She squeezed her legs around the planet, extending them, and she locked her feet together, the planet squished between her thighs. Then, she started squeezing as hard as she could, while using one of her hands to rub her clit. The more she strained, the faster her hand moved until, eventually, the pressure was too much. The planet cracked, her thick thighs proving stronger, hot magma bursting out and splashing against her labia. The feeling was more intense than anything she felt before. In this instant, she felt all powerful. She was a goddess. The rush of power and pleasure spread through her body and she reached her climax. Eve came, shouting, as her body tensed and she completely crushed the planet between her thighs. 


Dia, who had ignored Eve's request to only watch, had been masturbating as soon as Eve started grinding her pussy into the planet. She came not long after, completely unable to resist touching herself at the sight. She shot her load towards Eve, some of it landing between her legs, her cum getting mixed into the mush against her labia, the rest of it landing all over her suit.


Eve hadn't even noticed Dia masturbating. She had been in her own bubble, pleasure overwhelming her other senses. "I didn't say you could touch yourself. I told you to watch." She tried sounding stern, but in the afterglow of her orgasm, she wasn't fooling anyone. "I guess I'll allow it this time." She added with a smile. Dia let her catch her breath for a few minutes. Eve's climax had been especially strong and she was still catching her breath. 


"So, what are you going to do next?" Dia finally asked. 


"Unfortunately, I can't really follow you around all the time. Besides, your ship is very easy to track. I don't think it'd be safe for me to stay with you. At least for now." Eve paused. "I'll try to stay close. I won't be tracking you all the time, but if you find something interesting, or if you just want to see me... you know how to reach me."


"Sounds good to me. And about that blackmail..." Dia started.


Eve laughed. "I don't think you need to worry about that. I left a gift on your computer. Call it leverage on me if you want. I need to go now. I took enough risk doing this. I'll be seeing you."

Before she left, Eve moved in, leaving a kiss on Dia's lips. They went their own way, each knowing they would see the other again. When she asked her computer about the file Eve left, it showed a folder containing multiple shots of Eve's passionate love making with the planet, and a file containing a note.


"A souvenir for you, so you don't forget me. -Eve"