- Text Size +

Aaaahhh!!!

The little man screamed. Being a mere 5'2 and weighing 110 lbs, he was helpless against the gigantic ass that was about to crush him. The booty was enormous, easily four feet wide and three feet high. Not to mention the weight of the massive asscheeks. At least half of his entire body.

SMACK! The mammoth booty dropped forceful on his puny frame, burying his face and torso. The bed the guy was lying on bent down at least a foot. Cracking noises from the wooden beams filled the room, unheard by the man because of the firm, ultra-heavy asscheeks covering his face and ears. He tried to move the booty with his little hands, pushing and pulling, but he could just as well try to move a truck. No chance.

Marcedes shifted her weight from one asscheek to the other, left, right, left right, thus grinding her monster-butt on the guy's face. She saw his legs, kicking in vain, protruding from under her own. She smiled. He was totally helpless, just the way she liked it.

The guy had a small dick, and it stood upright. She too felt horny, but had to stay professional. After all, he was a client, and if she let herself be carried away and remained seated on him, exciting as it was, she would kill him. 

The little, stiff dick twitched, and a geyser of semen spurted out of it, splashing on the tree-trunk sized thighs of the massive Marcedes. Smiling, she stood up. Turning around, she saw her client, his face as red as a ripe tomato, grasping for air.

The mattress revealed two large dents were her asscheeks had been, her client laying neatly in between them. Marcedes extended an arm, easily the girth of and elephant's leg, grabbed the guy by his hair and lifted him with little effort out of the bed. The woman was not only super massive, but also possessed above-average strength.

Both naked, they stood opposite of each other. The little man, sparse of muscle with thin legs, a small dick getting flaccid and tiny torso, looked up at the huge, massive woman, who stood 6'5. Marcedes not only towered over him but eclipsed him as well with her gigantic, unbelievably fat body, both in height and in girth. 

Yes, the massive woman was truly a monument of fat and lard, she brought a whopping 760 lbs on the scale!

A scale to weigh elephants.

She gazed down on him, hands on her enormous hips, a mute statement who was the dominant sex here.

The man looked sheepishly up at the colossus in front of him. Her beautiful face with the green eyes and long, blonde hair was party obscured by the big breasts, who did not sag like often seen in big beautiful women, but stood proud and gravity-defiying.

"Had enough?" Marcedes asked. The sprig nodded. Weakly, he dressed and staggered out of the hotelroom. Marcedes smiled. Another satisfied customer. Another $400 for her.

She was a professional dominatrix, using her weights to subdue her customers. Marcedes had always wanted to be huge, gigantic, towering over everybody and everyone. That fantasy of hers made her hot.

Packing her things, Marcedes thought about tomorrow. From her current location, Denver, she had to fly to Phoenix, Arizona. There, she would meet her favorite fan again, a billionaire named Henry Blackmore with a fetish for BBW, Big Beautiful Women. His firm, a multinational business company specialising in beauty products, also conducted research and had developed a new drug, one that would make Marcedes' ass even more massive. The thought alone thrilled her. She so hoped that new drug would work. Oh, the possibilities! She had always wanted to have the biggest ass in the world as well, bigger than humanity had ever seen. 

For the latter goal she needed a lot of fat. Luckily, the big blonde had a voracious appetite, eating more than most people would ever consider possible. At home, her favorite place was the steel fridge, twice the size of a normal one, the type usually seen in factories or laboratories. And she kept it filled all the time, even though its contents were drained rapidly by her as well. 

Food. All this face-sitting and dominating had made her hungry. Since she had no more customers today, Marcedes decided to go to a Chinese restaurant. Yes, Chinese food would be good. Peking duck with rice, swimming in grease, an amount big enough to easily satiate three persons. She'd devour it all herself that evening....