- Text Size +

The stewardess got up and wanted to dart away, but after three steps, a huge foot crashed in front of her, so big and fleshy her tiny frame bounced off it. Then she felt the huge hand envelop her arm again. 

"IIIIIIIIIHHHH!!!" the stewardess screamed as she felt the air rush over her body and saw the ground move away from her. She kicked violently, but her legs found only air.

The giantess lifted the woman up and held her in front of her face, twisting her around, appraising her body. 

Without the huge, fat woman saying a word, thick fingers grabbed her uniform and deftly tore it from her torso and legs. Shoes, panties and underwear followed. Now she was naked. The stewardess screamed in pain as she felt the giantess tear at her hair, but it didn't come off. Tears ran over her cheeks, but the huge hungry giantess knew no mercy. Her other hand grabbed both her kicking legs, pressed them together, and the last thing the stewardess saw was a mouth, as big as a cave entrance with teeth the size of shoe boxes, closing around her torso.

CRUNCH! 

Munch, munch, munch. 

Holding an arm in one hand and both legs in the other, Marcedes had taken a bite out of the stewardess like a spare rib. Blood trickled down her fat chin as she chewed her first bite. 

CRUNCH! Snap! Now she only held the lifeless legs in one hand and arms, shoulders and head in the other. Marcedes crushed the remains of her former stewardess between her merciless teeth. The legs followed, then the arm and part of her head. The gigantic, fat woman didn't want to eat the hair, so she bit her head off near the skull, holding the pony tail between thumb and forefinger, like the tail of a fish. She licked the skull after having swallowed and threw it away.

"Hmmm, I need more...", she pondered. Marcedes grabbed the plane and tore it open. But rummaging through the tiny food compartments, she came up empty.

"Damn! Fuck you!", she swore under her breath.

Looking around, she saw the hangar. Maybe there was food in there? The huge woman stomped towards it, seeing the roof shake as she approached.

Marcedes struck the roof with her fist, making a hole and shoved her fingers through it. Then she peeled it open, crushing it and breaking the roof into tiny fragments. Peering inside, she saw nothing but airfield equipment, spare parts, kerosene pumps and...

...the pilot!

The bald guy looked up at her in shock, having dropped his cigarette. 

Marcedes smiled and reached for him. But the man saw her huge hand coming down and ran outside towards the plane.

"HEY!" the giantess cried and went after him. She quickly caught up with the little guy, whose plan was to start the plane and fly away, but saw that the machine was torn open and couldn't fly. He also saw the clothes of the stewardess lying on the ground before he too was grabbed by the fat hand of the hulking woman.

"What... how?" he stammered as Marcedes held him in front of her face as well, examining his body like a cook examines a chunk of meat. Then she also tore is uniform from his body.

"Hey! What the hell? What did you do to Polina?" he screamed as he was being stripped naked.

"Who?" Marcedes asked.

"Polina. The stewardess," the pilot added, seeing her puzzled expression. "Where is she?"

"Oh. Yeah. You want to know where she is? Well, let me show you." Marcedes offered.

And with one quick motion she put his head in her mouth, including his shoulders, and snapped her guillotine-like teeth shut. 

CRUNCH! Blood splattered on the ground. Marcedes had bitten one-third of his body off and chewed merrily. Then she held his remains above her head, tilted her neck and let it drop in her open maw. Two legs dangled lifelessly from her lips as she chewed, only to be sucked inside like spaghetti after she swallowed.

Marcedes padded her gigantic paunch. 

"Now you know where she is. Do you see her? Nice of me to unite you, eh?" she remarked. 

She was happy the guy had been bald. No tasteless, disgusting hair on this one. "I like bald men," she thought.

Grinning, she turned towards the plane.

"And you failed to provide me with more food," she scolded the flying machine. 

Kneeling in front of it, she let her gigantic, thick, fat body fall forward on it.

CRUSH! With a large thundering sound, the giantess' body, fat and full of lard, enveloped part of the plane, flattening it entirely.

"Ooooh, yeah!" she cooed, as she crushed the plane under her gigantic breasts and tremendous weight. The thin metal buckled easily, the seats offered no resistance at all. As she laid there, her gigantic behind stuck up in the air. Ripples of pure fat danced all over it as she shifted her weight from one tit to the other, flattening the plane mercilessly.

"Aaahh." This was true power! Eating people and crushing what ever she wanted! Marcedes thought of the possibilities she had, but suddenly a thought struck her. Henry mentioned he had even more of the stuff at home, didn't he? Could she grow even bigger?

Standing up, she left the flattened plane and went towards the ruined villa. Rummaging though the debris (to her delight, she found a fridge and gobbled up its contents) she discovered a storage room. With more of the growing concoction.

Marcedes smiled. This was great! Without further ado, she took the stuff in, anticipating its effect.