- Text Size +

The 40 feet tall giantess began growing again. Slowly, but surely, her mass increased. Marcedes saw how her already jutting paunch expanded forward, yet keeping in line with the rest of her height- and girth-gaining body. Her head rose higher and higher, to Marcedes it seemed like she stood in an ascending elevator. Her shoulders, fleshy and round like bowling balls cut in half, blew themselves up. Her enormous breasts became more massive, her calves thickened, her thighs, already enormous, gained the size of blue whales. 

And it didn't stop there. 

The already 200 feet tall giantess rose higher and higher, while cracks formed around her feet as the tarmac couldn't carry the enormous mass of the behemoth anymore. But what was the most impressive of her in the meantime 300 feet tall body was her ass. It was huge, fat, lardy beyond imagination.

Its broad cheeks could now cover an entire Boeing 747 with ease, and flatten it like a soda can under a steam roller. As she playfully slapped it, she caused ripples the size of monster waves all over it. A professional mountain climber would need all of his skill to climb the enormous booty. And still she grew.

500 feet. Huge hands on her immense, broad hips, the mountain of lard savored becoming even more massive. Her ass expanded even further, blubbery and awe-inspiring. 

How many worshippers on social media did she have, Marcedes wondered. Thousands at least. Looking over her shoulder, seeing her butt broaden as she grew more, she imagined them all standing there, looking up at her and her monstrous ass, creaming in their pants without even touching their now minuscule dicks.

And them Marcedes, nothing less than a goddess, would give them the ultimate gift. Slowly, she would drop down, like a gigantic hen on her little chicks, and cover them with her divine, humongous booty.

All of them at once!

She'd shift her weight from one cheek to the other, crushing them, splattering them, turning them into nothing but tiny needle pricks of red on her gargantuan booty. Their deaths would be a sacrifice to her divinity, her massiveness.

900 feet. 

One thousand. 

When Marcedes finally stopped growing, she measured 1200 feet!

The hangar was nothing but a small toy-building to her now. Lifting one foot, 160 feet long, she could cover half of it with ease. Which she did.

It collapsed instantaneous under the incalculable mass of the huge, fat giantess, who resembled a hill in human form. Turning towards the flattened plane, she bent over and picked it up between thumb and forefinger. It was as long as a pencil to her now. Grinning, she twisted it into various shapes using nothing but three fingers. She was not only gigantic, immensely fat, but also super strong. Oh, the possibilities!

GGGGRRMMBBBLLLL!!! A thunderous roar erupted from her tremendous belly. Marcedes was getting hungry again. Looking around, there was nothing edible to be found, but the city of Phoenix in the distance would certainly have food. Dropping the plane wreck, she walked towards it, looking for nutrition.

But this time, the mere contents of a plane, fridge, and two human beings wouldn't be enough to fill the nearly bottomless pit her stomach had become....